Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

My dad called/Skyped us EVERY day--in fact once we were talking and there was some bomb/plane going over head and he dropped to the floor mid sentence. Naruto verse has phones and also ways to teleport letters back and forth via summons and kitten. The fact that Sasuke doesn't send a Hawk Letter to his kid/wife regularly, or call them just says he doesn't give a flying kitten. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#82 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:38 PM

My dad called/Skyped us EVERY day--in fact once we were talking and there was some bomb/plane going over head and he dropped to the floor mid sentence. Naruto verse has phones and also ways to teleport letters back and forth via summons and kitten. The fact that Sasuke doesn't send a Hawk Letter to his kid/wife regularly, or call them just says he doesn't give a flying kitten. 

LOL, the kid literally never saw him for the first 12 years. But it's ok, he came back for 2-3 days. Happy family!

#83 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:43 PM

Totally Natural :zaru: I mean its not like Dads, much less GOOD ones ever want to see their kids, not on their birthdays or holidays or even just some random day of the year just to see whats up. 

To actually NEVER see your kid from like birth to 12 when you had the option to since you know, you aren't dead yet does in fact mean you're a POS. 

#84 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:24 AM

But another example: Just imagine a series in which the main hero is doomed to marry his fangirl and forget about his long - term crush which slowly warmed up for him just because that fangirl was his first fan ever. That's how I feel about NH.

Imagine how it is when a series just alters course in a sequel and doesn't try to fix it when it can when something else was established. *glare* I'm looking at you, Digimon!

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 30 November 2017 - 01:33 AM.

#85 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:59 PM

Totally Natural :zaru: I mean its not like Dads, much less GOOD ones ever want to see their kids, not on their birthdays or holidays or even just some random day of the year just to see whats up. 

To actually NEVER see your kid from like birth to 12 when you had the option to since you know, you aren't dead yet does in fact mean you're a POS. 

I know right I may not be a dad but I would never miss a family members birthday or something else like Naruto does which just makes me frown at what Naruto and Sasuke do.

I just wish Naruto was never made or at the very least done by a far better writer that knows what they are doing cause Kishi not not like Derock said in another post Kishi cares for just one thing really, and that is the money that shall go into his pocket.

#86 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:04 PM

:roll: "Phones don't work." But summons do, letters can be written. "He's socially inept." Which is why he shouldn't have had a kid ffs. Having a kid means putting your own issues aside and growing the kitten up.

Excuse after excuse after excuse.

I know right I may not be a dad but I would never miss a family members birthday or something else like Naruto does which just makes me frown at what Naruto and Sasuke do.

I just wish Naruto was never made or at the very least done by a far better writer that knows what they are doing cause Kishi not not like Derock said in another post Kishi cares for just one thing really, and that is the money that shall go into his pocket.

I think there was a time Kishi cared, but he doesn't have gumption, so when things go bad for him, when people don't like what he does he unravels and just stops trying and pursues his ultimate love: money.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 30 November 2017 - 10:17 PM.

#87 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:09 PM

:roll: "Phones don't work." But summons do, letters can be written. "He's socially inept." Which is why he shouldn't have had a kid ffs. Having a kid means putting your own issues aside and growing the kitten up.

Excuse after excuse after excuse.

I think there was a time Kishi cared, but he doesn't have gumption, so when things go bad for him, when people done like what he does he unravels and just stops trying and pursues his ultimate love: money.

Why is it that people are allowed to invent kitten to make SS work, like Sasuke not being able to use a phone or Sakura having a job still, even though it's not shown, but I'm not allowed to think that Sakura caring so much about Naruto and wanting to be close to Naruto means that she loves Naruto?

Edited by DrK, 30 November 2017 - 10:15 PM.

#88 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:21 PM

Like I can't even argue with "phones don't work in that dimension." But I can argue the other kitten. I haven't seen sakura work, but we also barely see her, so who the hell knows. Im not arguing that small fry BS. I am arguing on whether or not the ending is good. On whether it shows us GOOD characters, good values, good relationships and no matter how you dice it, it doesnt.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 30 November 2017 - 10:22 PM.

#89 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:23 PM

Like I can't even argue with "phones don't work in that dimension." But I can argue the other kitten. I haven't seen sakura work, but we also barely see her, so who the hell knows. Im not arguing that small fry BS. I am arguing on whether or not the ending is good. On whether it shows us GOOD characters, good values, good relationships and no matter how you dice it, it doesnt.

I mean, the fact that Sasuke married someone when he was never going to be around makes him a piece of kitten anyway. Who cares if he is justified in being out of contact? It's not relevant because his being a piece of kitten was already established. This is something that can't be argued so they focus on the small fry BS. They cannot deny what has been established regarding Sasuke's status as a piece of kitten so they don't try.

Edited by DrK, 30 November 2017 - 10:24 PM.

#90 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:28 PM

Exactly. "But hes saving the world!" And he can't take a week off every year? Every OTHER year? If you were going to be gone so often having a kid was selfish, being selfish is a bad trait.

People with maxxed out bad traits are POS.

#91 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:42 PM

Exactly. "But hes saving the world!" And he can't take a week off every year? Every OTHER year? If you were going to be gone so often having a kid was selfish, being selfish is a bad trait.

People with maxxed out bad traits are POS.

I made a topic about it. He really is fecal matter.

Edited by DrK, 30 November 2017 - 10:44 PM.

#92 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:45 PM

Sakura was shown in a scene where she's tending to a wound to mini-Hinata in the hospital... And that's it.

For all we know, she could have been called to come over and tend to the wound or she truly works in the hospital. Either way, they didn't bother to elaborate as far as I know.

#93 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:01 AM

The excuse Naruto gave in both the gaiden, and the anime was "he was in places where it makes it difficult to charge a phone." He made no mention of getting a signal through was possible or not. Just charging a phone is the problem, with a guy that has a signature ability to create lighting in his hand.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 December 2017 - 12:09 AM.

#94 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:08 AM

Thanks for that Bol.

Proves my point. He has a phone, he COULD charge it, it's just "hard." And that still leaves the issue of using a damn hawk summon which we KNOW he has to send letters. Pos.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 01 December 2017 - 12:09 AM.

#95 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:12 AM

Thanks for that Bol.

Proves my point. He has a phone, he COULD charge it, it's just "hard." And that still leaves the issue of using a damn hawk summon which we KNOW he has to send letters. Pos.

Well, we know that he sent letters to Naruto. He just didn't send any letters to Sakura. But apparently he married Sakura? Like, it doesn't even make any sense. A marriage is something you do when you care about the person. Why did he marry Sakura?

... Why didn't he marry Naruto?

Edited by DrK, 01 December 2017 - 12:12 AM.

#96 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:13 AM

:zaru: once more sasunaru is better then sasusaku.

#97 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:16 AM

Well, we know that he sent letters to Naruto. He just didn't send any letters to Sakura. But apparently he married Sakura? Like, it doesn't even make any sense. A marriage is something you do when you care about the person. Why did he marry Sakura?

Kishimoto thought SS was incredibly cliché so he never bothered come up with anything. Leaving it to someone else to think up the answer. SP doesn't like either Sasuke or Sakura so they didn't do anything other then the gaiden to appease the remaining fanbase in Japan. Novelists didn't come up with anything either. So no ones know and you might as well make up your own answer.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 April 2022 - 06:12 AM.

#98 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:21 AM

:zaru: once more sasunaru is better then sasusaku.

I remember when I first started posting here, I argued that Naruto should have married Sasuke to keep him in the village. And Analyzer said "He would have left anyways." and I was like "Hell no he would not. You're the one telling people they don't understand the manga?" It would have broke Sasuke's heart to go on that mission if he married Naruto. He would activate a type of Sharingan never seen before if he got forced to go on it.

Edited by DrK, 01 December 2017 - 12:24 AM.

#99 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:32 AM

"UCHIHAS LURVEEE too much." Except their wives apparently.

The only Uchiha who loved a romantic partner so much they went nuts was Obito. Even Itachi was able to kill his GF, but not his brother. It's weird.

NARUTO is the only living person Sasuke seems to be willing to go to bat for.

#100 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:04 AM

What was with Kishimoto and selective tsunderes? Sakura is a tsundere, but not towards Sasuke. Sasuke is a tsundere, but ONLY towards Naruto. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users