#6341 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 21 2012, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So apparently there's been talk over at NF that this movie wasn't actually written by Kishimoto anymore than the third shippuden movie was, since he is credited second (i.e. that this movie is a product of the anime-team).

Is there any merit to this claim, honestly? Not that I won't still love the amazing fan service we're getting from the movie, but it would just be nice to know if this actually came from Kishi (which of course I'm still inclined to believe, I would just want to be sure and not just dismiss it offhand just because it doesn't agree with me).

So what do you guys think? Has anyone in the movie thread there ever substantiated this?

Sorry but it's untrue, kishimoto made a lot of interviews about the movie and he draw the scenes of the movies( when i say draw is the script) so and the propaganda about the movie was "movie written by kishimoto" it was the first info we received from the movie was that kishi did it himself the scenes, script.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6342 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 21 2012, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry but it's untrue, kishimoto made a lot of interviews about the movie and he draw the scenes of the movies( when i say draw is the script) so and the propaganda about the movie was "movie written by kishimoto" it was the first info we received from the movie was that kishi did it himself the scenes, script.

This^
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6343 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 21 2012, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why are you even listening to people at NF? Let met guess those people who claimed the movie has nothing to do with Kishi are NH and SS fans why am I not surprised? rolleyes.gif Honestly it was clearly shown in the first trailer of RTN that the movie was written and directed by Kishimoto Massashi, unless there's another Kishimoto which is an impostor and he's a big time NS supporter hm...That will make sense lol. There's no need to listen to those fans, they have always been in denial what good would it do to listen to them? I stopped listening to them a long time ago and I feel so much better I did the right thing. Time to move on and get on with our lives it's not the end of the world if there's a movie that focuses a lot on NS (except for December 21).

Well, I wouldn't have given it much thought because I first saw it from an SS fan, but then a SasuNaru fan (who hates SS and equally seems to dislike NH and NS) commented they didn't think Kishi had as much involvement as first advertised either. So idk, just wanted to see what you guys made of it.
QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 21 2012, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually thats not true the movie is written by Yuka Miyata and Kishimoto and the story is ONLY by Kishimoto. All they saw was that its written by those two but story and written i something different.

Also why make a big anounce that the story is made by kishi if its not? Thata makes defenitly no sense just NF again omg XDDD

Well, the person did say the first Naruto movie was credited only to Kishimoto, while the sixth one, like the third one, was first credited to another writer and then Kishimoto secondly.

As for your second question, marketing strategies, I guess.
QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 21 2012, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol don't say sorry, I obviously want it to be untrue tongue.gif But I think that's where my doubts are mainly assuaged as well - the multiple interviews done with him, where he said things like making the anime team cry with his demands and spending as much time on this as his manga, and the fact that such a big deal was made about him making the character designs and doing the story line, etc.

Again, I just wanted some verification, since I wasn't sure if some new information had come to light regarding this (as I know some people follow the movie thread in NF here, and I don't really have the time or energy to sift through all that).

Thanks for your responses guys! =)

Edited by Paptala, 21 November 2012 - 04:11 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6344 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

@Paptala: You should have seen NaruHina: Discussion thread back in NF. Our fandom attacked it hard when it comes to the movie aspect. They don't believe it's not made by Kishimoto. Excuse my language but that's horse kitten. One member splattered with images saying made by Kishi over and over again. Also, Kishi received so many interviews because not only he's popular thanks to his manga, but the fact he's involved with the movie, which gave him more stardom. Kishi doesn't get on-screen interview unless he's involved in a movie or something TV media. Therefore, he did work on the movie.

I was annoyed by this claim that I actually responded back. My main complaint is that not only the movie shouldn't be used as evidence (what evidence), but out of all fandom to bring it up, NH is the last one yet they did it. That is just sad. If you read my post, there's no NS talk in my part. It's all the moments I remember the forum said and believe me, it's true.

Also, he didn't have part in movie 1. In fact, he didn't like how they did one part with the train with Kunai as a 'machine gun.' Before Shippuuden, I heard Kishi said that movie 3 was his favorite because it was the closest to his universe and finds it close to the ninja aspect of Naruto. I heard this a long time ago. As for Shippuuden movie 3, it is only rumored that he has some part of it because he drew a sketch of Hokage Naruto and recurring characters in the manga. Also, that movie did get big amount of advertisements, thanks to being 10 years of manga, until the latest movie which has tons. I hope this all helps along with the rest of posts. Rest assure, Kishi did make this movie and that is written on stone. End of story.

#6345 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Nov 21 2012, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Paptala: You should have seen NaruHina: Discussion thread back in NF. Our fandom attacked it hard when it comes to the movie aspect. They don't believe it's not made by Kishimoto. Excuse my language but that's horse kitten. One member splattered with images saying made by Kishi over and over again. Also, Kishi received so many interviews because not only he's popular thanks to his manga, but the fact he's involved with the movie, which gave him more stardom. Kishi doesn't get on-screen interview unless he's involved in a movie or something TV media. Therefore, he did work on the movie.

I was annoyed by this claim that I actually responded back. My main complaint is that not only the movie shouldn't be used as evidence (what evidence), but out of all fandom to bring it up, NH is the last one yet they did it. That is just sad. If you read my post, there's no NS talk in my part. It's all the moments I remember the forum said and believe me, it's true.

Also, he didn't have part in movie 1. In fact, he didn't like how they did one part with the train with Kunai as a 'machine gun.' Before Shippuuden, I heard Kishi said that movie 3 was his favorite because it was the closest to his universe and finds it close to the ninja aspect of Naruto. I heard this a long time ago. As for Shippuuden movie 3, it is only rumored that he has some part of it because he drew a sketch of Hokage Naruto and recurring characters in the manga. Also, that movie did get big amount of advertisements, thanks to being 10 years of manga, until the latest movie which has tons. I hope this all helps along with the rest of posts. Rest assure, Kishi did make this movie and that is written on stone. End of story.

This

Spectacular post buddy, took the words right outta my mouth, people NH and SS fans are CLEARLY jealous, and after being trolled by kishi a million times and getting seriously butt hurt from the movie, why wouldn't they? fu.png honestly if i were a naruhina or sasusaku fan i'd be really disappointed but since that could nevet happen and WILL never happen why worry.This topic is solved (not like there was a problem in the first place) so no matter how you slice it, theres nothing much to be told, correct me if im wrong.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#6346 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

Is there anyone else thinking that kishi implied the scene where sakura is chained just like kushina was, to show that sakura is the real parrallel to kushina, for the fans who still think that its hinata?

Something like he did with the databook, showing that sakura really has feelings for naruto

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#6347 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 22 2012, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there anyone else thinking that kishi implied the scene where sakura is chained just like kushina was, to show that sakura is the real parrallel to kushina, for the fans who still think that its hinata?

Something like he did with the databook, showing that sakura really has feelings for naruto

i think we already discussed this hum... 6,7 times on this thread :3

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6348 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Nov 21 2012, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My opinion about this movie plus all the stuff what are going on between Naruto and Sakura outside the Manga, is almost like Naruto franchise saying, in your face NH and SS or in your face Hinata fans is time to wake up from your denial.

I really believe that these events are nice and they can also be pointing to a NS resolution in the future by trying to soften some of the hate out there for NS as couple,or trying to avoid fans being disapointed when Naruto and Sakura becomes a couple since it was being hinted for a good while.

But I'm strongly against using this against the NH/SS fans in a Manga debate thread, especially the NH shippers since many of us bashed them for using filler to prove their pairing, but now some of us find ourselves doing the same we bashed other for doing.

In shorter words, in NaruSaku community I will talk a lot about the movie, in places like the house of Usumaki, The ANH FC, Anti HinataFC and the ASS FC I try to stay away from too much use of the movie.

#6349 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

"Road to ninja TS

Part 1->http://glumbouploads...s2qfmk8q1i.html
Part 2->http://glumbouploads...aslt7i3q0q.html
Part 3->http://glumbouploads...h01lo4he82.html

VIDEO QUALITY IS 6/10 BUT AUDIO IS 10/10 SINCE ITS A TS RIP FROM AN AUTOCINEMA. AT 12:36, THERE'S A CUT AN THE QUALITY GETS MUCH BETTER BECAUSE WE COMPLETED THE FIRST TWELVE MINUTES WITH ANOTHER LOWER QUALITY RAW, SINCE THE FIRST 12 MINUTES WEREN'T AVAILABLE IN THE BEST RAW.
"

can someome verify this for i think it's fake but i could not download it, i removed the ads so it's ok.
i hope it's just me.

I've found 3 torrets with a RAW of the movie but DMCA removed it still searching.

Edited by dovahkiin, 22 November 2012 - 04:15 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6350 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 22 2012, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Road to ninja TS

Part 1->http://glumbouploads.com/v9s2qfmk8q1i.html
Part 2->http://glumbouploads.com/ueaslt7i3q0q.html
Part 3->http://glumbouploads.com/7bh01lo4he82.html

VIDEO QUALITY IS 6/10 BUT AUDIO IS 10/10 SINCE ITS A TS RIP FROM AN AUTOCINEMA. AT 12:36, THERE'S A CUT AN THE QUALITY GETS MUCH BETTER BECAUSE WE COMPLETED THE FIRST TWELVE MINUTES WITH ANOTHER LOWER QUALITY RAW, SINCE THE FIRST 12 MINUTES WEREN'T AVAILABLE IN THE BEST RAW.
"

can someome verify this for i think it's fake but i could not download it, i removed the ads so it's ok.
i hope it's just me.

I've found 3 torrets with a RAW of the movie but DMCA removed it still searching.

good job dovahkin a_thumbs.gif

oh I agree with using the movie as evidence in other forum pairing debate thread it only make us hipocryte.
but if we using it in our circle i think it's ok.

#6351 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Nov 22 2012, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My opinion about this movie plus all the stuff what are going on between Naruto and Sakura outside the Manga, is almost like Naruto franchise saying, in your face NH and SS or in your face Hinata fans is time to wake up from your denial.

I really believe that these events are nice and they can also be pointing to a NS resolution in the future by trying to soften some of the hate out there for NS as couple,or trying to avoid fans being disapointed when Naruto and Sakura becomes a couple since it was being hinted for a good while.

But I'm strongly against using this against the NH/SS fans in a Manga debate thread, especially the NH shippers since many of us bashed them for using filler to prove their pairing, but now some of us find ourselves doing the same we bashed other for doing.

In shorter words, in NaruSaku community I will talk a lot about the movie, in places like the house of Usumaki, The ANH FC, Anti HinataFC and the ASS FC I try to stay away from too much use of the movie.

That's the vibe I got from the movie, especially the heroine part. I have faith in Kishi and he didn't disappoint me. I am glad that he has shown us that he wasn't converted by the fans' demand like making Hinata a heroine. We the fandom have always like a NS moment from the movie, but never we guess that we get a really good amount of it. For me for instance, I really didn't think Kishi would go his way and exposing Naruto's love for Sakura as well as poking fun on Sakura dealing with people who thinks she's dating with Naruto. So yeah, I was shocked but very happy.

I agree about using this movie for debate. It shouldn't be used in a debate. That said it just odd that the one who against this pairing brought up the movie. I find it confusing. If you see my post, I narrow down on how strange they used the movie when they should know it doesn't favor others but NS. I know the past should be forgotten, but let's not forget how NH and SS went full force on NS. Man, that was a tough time...

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 22 2012, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Road to ninja TS

Part 1->http://glumbouploads.com/v9s2qfmk8q1i.html
Part 2->http://glumbouploads.com/ueaslt7i3q0q.html
Part 3->http://glumbouploads.com/7bh01lo4he82.html

"

i hope it's just me.

Sorry, they don't work for me at all and I got a high-speed connection. At this point, I can wait for the movie. Am I excited? Of course I am. I just want to see it clear and all. So yeah, no good for me.

#6352 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Nov 22 2012, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, they don't work for me at all and I got a high-speed connection. At this point, I can wait for the movie. Am I excited? Of course I am. I just want to see it clear and all. So yeah, no good for me.

me too could not check it, i hope someome can do it and report it if it's fake or not i think it's fake but since i could not even download it so i cant.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6353 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 22 2012, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me too could not check it, i hope someome can do it and report it if it's fake or not i think it's fake but since i could not even download it so i cant.

Doesn't work for me. It just get "sorry, google chrome can't do this stuff". Or a bullsh** win Iphone 5 thingy. D:
Btw, is subs included?

Edited by sushi., 22 November 2012 - 05:30 PM.

ナルサク

#6354 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Nov 22 2012, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't work for me. It just get "sorry, google chrome can't do this stuff". Or a bullsh** win Iphone 5 thingy. D:
Btw, is subs included?

i could not even download it sad.gif

it's not about connection i think it's the host.
i found this on pastebin.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#6355 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

Paptala
In first poster: it wrote that the story and character design are made by Kishi biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Nov 22 2012, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this is different than normal FILLER made by anime, because this movie is made by Kishi
if you want say anything out of manga is FILLER, so all Kishi's interviews, posters, movie and so on are FILLER

imagine if Kishi say Naruto will end up with Sakura, Will you say it is FILLER as it's not in manga ??

Edited by choco2, 23 November 2012 - 09:07 AM.

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#6356 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (choco2 @ Nov 23 2012, 04:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paptala
In first poster: it wrote that the story and character design are made by Kishi biggrin.gif

I think this is different than normal FILLER made by anime, because this movie is made by Kishi
if you want say anything out of manga is FILLER, so all Kishi's interviews, posters, movie and so on are FILLER

imagine if Kishi say Naruto will end up with Sakura, Will you say it is FILLER as it's not in manga ??

Don't get me wrong Coco, I mean in a sense that it makes us seem like hypocrites after we criticised NH camp for relying on Anime fillers and not the Manga.
Interview is totally different in fact Kishimoto did say that making this movie was like writing a fanfic.

#6357 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (Michi @ Nov 13 2012, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, soooo...I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this around here or if someone else already posted this?

Buuuut here's the clip (link) where Sakura drags Naruto! BEWARE: THIS SCENE IS FULL OF CUTENESS IJUWIOUEWIREWIHFI ohboy.png

Cool even thought I saw it already happy.gif

#6358 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

I never thought of using the movie in debate, but then again, I don't join in the debate. The only thing I can say about the movie is the intention Kishi in mind. It helps but again, wait until we get the confirmation in the manga. Then, we can say we have succeeded. Amazing how much time has passed since the day we were hyped, then scared, then happy, then sad, then extremely happy. What a year. tongue.gif

#6359 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

I was the only one hyped the whole time but meh. Still can't wait to see the movie. I was't worried, had a feeling when I saw the picture with Naruto and Sakura running with comic looks on their faces that there was gonna be NS moments and the other pairings were mainly there for comic relief, and even if I was wrong I would've been okay because I wanted to watch the movie and be rolling on the floor laughing at the hilarious scenes in it when it comes out, which i still can't wait to do with my little brother lol.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#6360 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Nov 24 2012, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never thought of using the movie in debate, but then again, I don't join in the debate. The only thing I can say about the movie is the intention Kishi in mind. It helps but again, wait until we get the confirmation in the manga. Then, we can say we have succeeded. Amazing how much time has passed since the day we were hyped, then scared, then happy, then sad, then extremely happy. What a year. tongue.gif

I don't join in any debates either but I think that's the best approach to take, treat the film as authors intent but don't bring up any moments in the film as proof if you're getting into debates because it just allows others to use other non-canon moments as their own proof. Better to stick to strictly canonical events.

I wonder how they are going to top Road to Ninja for next years movie? Considering how much money RtN made if I were Studio Pierrot I would be throwing money at Kishimoto in hope that he will be directly involved with the next film as well, because I think that had a lot to do with the film's success.

Interesting when you think about it that Road to Ninja, One Piece Film Z and Dragonball Z Battle of Gods all have the direct involvement of their respective creators. It doesn't really happen with big long running Shounen manga so to have all 3 is pretty awesome.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users