#281 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

One question regarding her seal.

Shizune this chapter said that she activated. What does activated mean?

I understand activated as in releasing that chakra and activating the mitotic regeneration or byakugou.

But Shizune only refereed to the seal as being activated.

Activated as in she finally got it. Before that it was unactive due to the fact Sakura had to pour chakra into it, whereas now, being activated means she doesn't have to do it anymore.

Do I make sense?

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#282 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

This is something that people will never understand, but meh, I digress.

And I can't believe it...people @NarutoWiki are again referring at Sakura's seal being the same as Tsunade's... 

Whatever. :P I gave up on them. They're just fans anyway, like us.

We should just hang out here ^^

ナルサク

#283 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

Activated as in she finally got it. Before that it was unactive due to the fact Sakura had to pour chakra into it, whereas now, being activated means she doesn't have to do it anymore.

Do I make sense?

so the general idea is that activated is a synonym for formed, and not something else. Yeah thanks Chatte

#284 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:29 PM

so the general idea is that activated is a synonym for formed, and not something else. Yeah thanks Chatte

Exactly. Don't mention it, dear. :)

@Sushi... I am not giving up, lol, the same way I did with Sakura's trivia -> ooh the story there...

I checked it with my friend as well and she said the same thing as Megi and Ramenamitsu.

#285 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

Do I make sense?

seeing the raw I got the the feeling that Shizune was saying Sakura was already able to giving healing power with Katsuyu's remote healing skill...

シズネ (さっき白豪の印を発動したばかりなのに…カツユ様の遠隔治癒までこなすなんて… サクラ…あんたって娘は…ホントにもう…!)
Shizune: (She have just put the Byakugou's seal into operation but even so... She's able to use the Katsuyu-sama's remote healing skills until a such extent... Sakura... You are really... a capable girl...!)

Hope I've cleared you about this, guys...

Edited by 六道仙人, 13 June 2013 - 03:18 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#286 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

seeing the raw I got the the feeling that Shizune was saying Sakura was already able to giving healing power with Katsuyu's remote healing skill...

シズネ さっき白豪の印を発動したばかりなのにカツユ様の遠隔治癒までこなすなんて サクラあんたって娘はホントにもう
Shizune: (She have just put the Byakugou's seal into operation but even so... She's able to use the Katsuyu-sama's remote healing skills until a such extent... Sakura... You are really... a capable girl...!)

Hope I've cleared you about this, guys...

So there is a connection between the two. But again we don't know what and how it manifests

#287 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

So there is a connection between the two. But again we don't know what and how it manifests

Putting it into operation could mean kinda the same thing. She has it and well...uhm... gah, dunno how to explain it.

The thing is, that the seal is usable, so to speak, when it's released, however, Sakura still hasn't released it yet.

Man this is getting more and more shady!

#288 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

Putting it into operation could mean kinda the same thing. She has it and well...uhm... gah, dunno how to explain it.
The thing is, that the seal is usable, so to speak, when it's released, however, Sakura still hasn't released it yet.
Man this is getting more and more shady!

I meant that summoning Katsuyu and her seal are somewhat related not that the seal was activated

#289 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

I meant that summoning Katsuyu and her seal are somewhat related not that the seal was activated

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....could be. Katsuyu seems of knowing about the seal too. I wonder what's the history behind it, tho'...Mito, Tsunade, Sakura and the Katsuyu knows about it.

#290 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....could be. Katsuyu seems of knowing about the seal too. I wonder what's the history behind it, tho'...Mito, Tsunade, Sakura and the Katsuyu knows about it.

Don't forget Shizune! It seems like an extreme accomplishment that she was able to pull it off. It's probably better than the Yin seal!

Activation/Operation...the seal itself enhances her abilities without any release, but to what extent? If she were to release it (probably not in this volume), she'll be releasing the whole storage of chakra which will make her able to use techniques no regular chakra reserve can handle. I'm glad the last chapter has been referring to her Byakugou. We know she will release it sometime in the following chapters :)

Maybe Katsuyu will tell Tsunade about Sakura's accomplishment and we will get to see some sort of flashback/information about her seal.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#291 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

Don't forget Shizune! It seems like an extreme accomplishment that she was able to pull it off. It's probably better than the Yin seal!

Activation/Operation...the seal itself enhances her abilities without any release, but to what extent? If she were to release it (probably not in this volume), she'll be releasing the whole storage of chakra which will make her able to use techniques no regular chakra reserve can handle. I'm glad the last chapter has been referring to her Byakugou. We know she will release it sometime in the following chapters :)

Maybe Katsuyu will tell Tsunade about Sakura's accomplishment and we will get to see some sort of flashback/information about her seal.

I sure do hope so.

What it baffles me is that the people at NarutoWikia don't understand the fact that is the same thing. When it's not.

http://naruto.wikia....=0&oldid=794177

This is the discussion.

What's so hard to make the difference.

Infuiin: Kai means Yin Seal: Release.

IF you take out the Release, it remains Infuuin aka Yin Seal, without the mentioning of release.

Whereas Sakura for now has Byakugo no In. Not Byakugno no In: Kai.

The actual release of it is a jutsu you're performing, same as undoing the genjutsu. Sakura back in part one exclaimed "Kai!" when she undid the genutsu. So if we take the Kai out, remains infuiin.

I really don't get it what's so hard...

Edited by Chatte, 13 June 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#292 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:57 PM

Um :( why is difficult to differentiate?  Although I can clearly see the difference, Kishi may have to clearly state how different Sakura's seal is. There really shouldn't be such confusion! I've been having to tell people again and again  :sweatdrop:

There is also talk about Tsunade's and Sakura's seal being not so different from each other. We can't really reach this conclusion until we learn more about Sakura's seal. I hope it's cleared up very soon. Viz also doesn't help with the confusion.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#293 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:08 PM

Um :( why is difficult to differentiate?  Although I can clearly see the difference, Kishi may have to clearly state how different Sakura's seal is. There really shouldn't be such confusion! I've been having to tell people again and again  :sweatdrop:

There is also talk about Tsunade's and Sakura's seal being not so different from each other. We can't really reach this conclusion until we learn more about Sakura's seal. I hope it's cleared up very soon. Viz also doesn't help with the confusion.

Beat me...I tried to give them an explanation. Hopefully I will be helpful.

#294 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

it really comes down to a single basic question

Has Sakura released the seal as Tsunade did during her fight with Orochimaru and Madara?

or has she not yet released the seal?

My personal answer at this time is no she has not.

all evidence at this time is that she has only just formed the seal and has yet to release it. she is at this time using her normal reserves backed up by her phenomenal chakra control.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#295 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

it really comes down to a single basic question

Has Sakura released the seal as Tsunade did during her fight with Orochimaru and Madara?

or has she not yet released the seal?

My personal answer at this time is no she has not.

all evidence at this time is that she has only just formed the seal and has yet to release it. she is at this time using her normal reserves backed up by her phenomenal chakra control.

Exactly. Actually I found something really interesting about Sakura. Thanks to her chakra control, she doesn't waste any chakra and  reforms it into stamina...so it seems like she's a continuous stamina bank, given the fact that she can transform it without wasting anything.

p5fi.jpg

#296 nia1994

nia1994

darksknight

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

so let me get this straight

sakura has the byakugo seal but her own version... and she hasn't released it

so her baseline power is what we witness in chapter 632

when tsunade releases her byakugo seal she has creation of rebirth 

Sozo-Saisei-1.jpg

and the next stage (more advance and forbidden):

200px-Full_Yin_Seal_Release.png

but tsunade also has the Yin seal :

320px-CreationRebirth.jpg    

so what dose the yin seal allow her to do?? and how dose it differ from the byakugo??  can someone clarify this for me   :unsure:

#297 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

Sozo-Saisei-1.jpg

so what dose the yin seal allow her to do?? and how dose it differ from the byakugo??  can someone clarify this for me   :unsure:

Well the yin seal does what you wrote. The creation rebirth and byakuguo technique. But apart from the name there isn't a clear distinction between the two of them. Who knows maybe Tsunade will join the war and explain more about it. Or Sakura will release the seal and see what effect it has on her.

#298 nia1994

nia1994

darksknight

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

Well the yin seal does what you wrote. The creation rebirth and byakuguo technique. But apart from the name there isn't a clear distinction between the two of them. Who knows maybe Tsunade will join the war and explain more about it. Or Sakura will release the seal and see what effect it has on her.

okay thanks, i was just a little confused :)

#299 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

Sozo-Saisei-1.jpg

We do not know yet but if it is anything similar to Tsunade's then she will likely generate similar markings to the ones that appear on Tsunade's body when she activates Byakugou whilst acquiring a sort of quasi-immortality where she cannot be killed in battle.

It's really odd how Sakura would be capable of creating her own variant of the seal without any prior hinting that she was experimenting with the seal. There may be a possibility of the two seals having the same applications. At this point in the manga it wouldn't surprise me.

#300 Dark_Nature

Dark_Nature

Evil Incarnated~

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:If you wanna find out just ask :D

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

We do not know yet but if it is anything similar to Tsunade's then she will likely generate similar markings to the ones that appear on Tsunade's body when she activates Byakugou whilst acquiring a sort of quasi-immortality where she cannot be killed in battle.

It's really odd how Sakura would be capable of creating her own variant of the seal without any prior hinting that she was experimenting with the seal. There may be a possibility of the two seals having the same applications. At this point in the manga it wouldn't surprise me.

I personally dont see it as odd..She is after-all the student of the 5th Hokage, it would be strange if she did not take any interest in her master's signature moves, She mastered Tsunade's medical techniques, her comat techniques would be only logical. Her seal is her signature, Personally if Sakura manages to create a variation I'd be very impressed as she'd be perfect it (like the rasengan) and inputting some personal creativity to it. It would also silence haters who constantly now complains she's a Tsunade number 2 and its been done before..blah blah blah

Edited by Dark_Nature, 16 June 2013 - 08:35 PM.

tumblr_m7jijruEWj1qiq1olo1_500.gif

"Those with power,fear me.

Those who are powerless, seek me"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sakura haruno, byakugo, hyakugo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users