28 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 12:09 AM

Oh joy another month has passed... and I have 4,444 post.

Summary time: Chapter 48..."Happy" fourth year of this manga apparently. Time Limit...Oh, I wish this manga had a time limit.

Cover is Bolt looking at his Karma tattoo.

Oh Good. They are finally doing something smart for once and hopefully focusing on Clone Jiraya and Jenga's fight. CJ tries throwing jutsu and Jenga shrinks them. Cj is out match. Jenga gloats about his power but says he has only a few day left to live because of it. He also decides to mention that Nail no longer has Karma. Despite that he says CJ still failed to be a proper Ninja Tool...again wasn't this something Naruto stood against? Like since the wave arc!?! CJ activates Sage mode on his own.

God damnit were back in Konoha with Madoc looking over his amnesty papers or what ever he kept wanting. More boring dialogue. Brings up how Jenga needs to come to Konoha to re-implant Karma into Nail before he dies. So, he needs Naruto and Sasuke to stick around because they are the only two that stand any chance against him...even though he has already kick their asses.

Back to Clone Jiraiya. He continues to use fire attacks, one jutsu even just called "fire attack". Then decides he will flack attack him with a rasengan in the rear. Then Jenga does kitten eye justu shenanigans. "Daikokuten," the great god of darkness/wealth/household/commerce/cooks/prosperity/thievery/crops of the seven gods of fortune in Japanese mythology, to summon pillars he has shrunken to be stored in another dimension. Also this power seems to be based off the Uchide no Kozuchi a magic hammer that Daikokuten possesses that is said to grant wishes. They crushed three of CJ's limbs. Jenga finally does something kittenish by summoning a spare coat and some wine to show off while explain it. Then he talks and talks. CJ escapes by summoning a toad.

...Back to Konoha where Naruto and Bolt are fighting...again. The background are lovely the character designs are still bad. Bolt wants to fight the guy that can only be fought by the two strongest ninjas and still come out winning. No mention of Sakura getting involve. Naruto says no. Sasuke chimes in saying Naruto and Him are willing to die for the village if needs be, and questions if Bolt has the resolve to do the same...Going off that misshapen face? No.

Jenga appears over the Gates of konaha.

Next one Aug. 20.

...This was probably the best chapter if not for the Konoha bits.

Part of the problem with this manga is Ikemoto character design don't mesh well with Kishimoto's. So, when it Clone Jiraiya -who without the tear marking would not look a thing like him- and Jenga; the art more or less look fine because they are clearly from the same style. When you have Madoc and Naruto character; you have this weird highly detailed character surrounded by a bunch of cartoon characters. And with Bolt, Sasuke, and Naruto despite them being the main characters; he still can't draw them right so they look off most of the time or misshapen when he messes up.

Also how has everyone feel about the plot after 4 years?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 August 2020 - 09:54 PM.

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 11:42 PM

Same as 4 years ago. Indifferent. Granted there are a few plot lines here and there that sound decent and some fights have interesting moves and powers in them, But they sound like like half baked attempts at recapturing Naruto's old magic more often then not. Kaguya's clan sound bland and ineffectual overall and it's mainly because Naruto ended with little to no wiggle room as is to continue the plot as is. Not much else to say since I've already shared my genuine thoughts on it some time back

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 01:54 AM

Same as 4 years ago. Indifferent. Granted there are a few plot lines here and there that sound decent and some fights have interesting moves and powers in them, But they sound like like half baked attempts at recapturing Naruto's old magic more often then not. Kaguya's clan sound bland and ineffectual overall and it's mainly because Naruto ended with little to no wiggle room as is to continue the plot as is. Not much else to say since I've already shared my genuine thoughts on it some time back

The problem for using them as the main villains from the start is that Kaguya was a God Level character that only Naruto and Sasuke could hold out against and needed the sage's seal to defeat. So, it is absurd that Bolt can even hold out against them at any point when they should have the power to kill him with the snap of their fingers. For example how about Jenga use his Daikokuten ability to summon a pillar into Naruto's and Sasuke's heads, like he could have done with Clone Jiraiya this chapter, but didn't because he wanted to monologue. 

Of course the next few chapters will be round two of Naruto and Sasuke vs Jenga. They will fail to stop him from making his last act giving Nail the Karma seal again. They don't know how to remove it....Cut off the Hand. Cut off the Hand. Cut off the Hand. So, it starts corrupting Nail and he eventually kills Naruto..If Naruto doesn't die to Jenga.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 July 2020 - 02:53 PM.

#4 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:23 AM

this should have flopped but the remaining fandom of nh lovers and others are watching so I guess it's gonna stay

#5 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 04:17 PM

https://www.cbr.com/...n-good-why-bad/

borutos story is a bad reason lol

Edited by totherpage95, 23 July 2020 - 04:20 PM.

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 06:44 PM

CBR are Hinata wankers. Same with TV tropes.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 23 July 2020 - 07:30 PM

I don't even understand how some of the things on the list count as etheir good or bad for jiraiya's return? Also the title is missleading as jiraiya hasn't come back he has been cloned.

I still remember seeing a section of one of their trope pages where they use the quote from naruto saying sakura hasn't changed in their reunion as an example of a character who hasn't grown at all or something, even though it's very clear that naruto was imply she was fine as she always was in his eyes. Granted they may have add that part later, but you can tell how hostile it looks at sakura.

I also find them to be very Star wars Sequel trilogy biased, as when I look on the star wars scrappy page they have none of the characters from that trilogy appear on it despite that their are fans who clearly don't like some of the character's in that era.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 23 July 2020 - 07:31 PM.

#8 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:49 PM

that's why it's odd that they criticize their precious canon at least it is to me

#9 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:59 PM

I don't even understand how some of the things on the list count as etheir good or bad for jiraiya's return? Also the title is missleading as jiraiya hasn't come back he has been cloned.

pretty amazing how fast they are cloning people in boruto when orochimaru couldn't even get close to making a clone he only managed to luck out making yamato. Imagine if naruto was killed off and replaced by a clone I don't think fans would be happy

#10 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 02:00 AM

I don't even understand how some of the things on the list count as either good or bad for jiraiya's return? Also the title is misleading as jiraiya hasn't come back he has been cloned.

I still remember seeing a section of one of their trope pages where they use the quote from Naruto saying Sakura hasn't changed in their reunion as an example of a character who hasn't grown at all or something, even though it's very clear that Naruto was imply she was fine as she always was in his eyes. Granted they may have add that part later, but you can tell how hostile it looks at Sakura.

I also find them to be very Star wars Sequel trilogy biased, as when I look on the star wars scrappy page they have none of the characters from that trilogy appear on it despite that their are fans who clearly don't like some of the character's in that era.

Its clickbait like every god damn article on that site is. Jirayia back gets them clicks, Clone Jiraiya has people scratching their heads why?

They will change everything and anything they need to fit their narrative. To go against their narrative is evil and you're a bad person for questioning it. Also when you chase out all the old fans that disagreed with them. It makes it easier for everyone in the group to agree with each-other on said narrative.

That's why it's odd that they criticize their precious canon at least it is to me

They are not. That is a top ten article. They just uses the top 5 good and bad as a cover because even the most mindless of drones have realize top ten articles are the most pointless of clickbaits. All they are doing is cutting their list in half then listing 5 of them as straight up great and the other five as maybe bad but really it also good at the ending the day or so minor that it pointless because the good outweigh it.

Pretty amazing how fast they are cloning people in boruto. When orochimaru couldn't even get close to making a clone. He only managed to luck out making yamato. Imagine if naruto was killed off and replaced by a clone I don't think fans would be happy

They would if he just kitten Hinata nonstop.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 July 2020 - 11:42 AM.

#11 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 03:03 PM

I still remember seeing a section of one of their trope pages where they use the quote from naruto saying sakura hasn't changed in their reunion as an example of a character who hasn't grown at all or something, even though it's very clear that naruto was imply she was fine as she always was in his eyes. Granted they may have add that part later, but you can tell how hostile it looks at sakura.

Oh, it is even worse than that. If you post ANYTHING negative about Hinata in TV tropes or even post anything like "Minato says that Kushina and Sakura are similar" they bash you into the ground, ban you from making edits, and say that YOU'RE the one causing trouble. They also say things like "There is no proof that this is the case" with anything negative about Hinata even if you post an interview with Kishimoto saying it in his own words.

This is how juvenile and psychopathic these delusional fans have become. If you post a fact that is in any way negative to Hinata....they REEEEEE harder than a SJW playing Ghost of Tsushima.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 04:55 AM

https://screenrant.c...romance-trivia/

idk if this was already shared but i'm surprised to find this because of how critical it is of nh

edit: oh yeah she could tell naruto's shadow clone wasn't the real him by "looking in his eyes" ... and nh fans really think i should take this seriously? this article is right that's dumb it's a stupid romantic trait that hinata gets because she studies naruto and all his clones should be identical... if it wasn't romantic it would be interesting to know naruto's clones are slightly different than the original but why would only hinata be able to figure it out

Edited by totherpage95, 25 July 2020 - 05:00 AM.

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 06:56 AM

https://screenrant.c...romance-trivia/

idk if this was already shared but i'm surprised to find this because of how critical it is of nh

edit: oh yeah she could tell naruto's shadow clone wasn't the real him by "looking in his eyes" ... and nh fans really think i should take this seriously? this article is right that's dumb it's a stupid romantic trait that hinata gets because she studies naruto and all his clones should be identical... if it wasn't romantic it would be interesting to know naruto's clones are slightly different than the original but why would only hinata be able to figure it out

Wait, when was she ever able to tell if it was Naruto or his clones? Also, when did she ever do that again? Also that's not creepy given she barely interacted with him for 15 years even in story.

I don't remember enough about screenrant off the top of my head but my guess is they at least try to remain (appear to remain) fair/critical/balance. CBR is a clickbait site that has recently latch onto anime because interest in American comics is dead. So they are doing top 5 +/- of popular anime list for clicks; which is really a top then just have the suppose negative point actually be positive if you think about it. Which again is just because everyone has gotten sick of top tens.

Well bored so: O good, X bad, N-not sure  

O-25. The Questionable Way They Raise Naruto their children. Already losing that barely given confidence in them. I decided to help this person out by editing their article here. I put them in times new roman.

"Of course, kids can be hard to control. Hinata and Naruto can't be blamed for all their kids' mishaps (particularly Boruto.) However, Naruto struggles to remember to give his kids any priority and Hinata does nothing to scold him their son Boruto. At best, she gives him sad looks.

Considering how much they both felt like outsiders, you'd think they'd put extra care into making their kids feel loved and supported. Instead, Hinata is way too passive about their behavior and Naruto just isn't even there most times. Do all Konoha parents need to go to a parenting seminar?"

But what if the kid is constantly lashing out and even explains every-time why he is lashing out and the parents do nothing? Can you blame them then for not listening to what their child is saying?

Well at least they are ignoring that bs almighty mom thing Sp tried to pull off.

O-24 Hinata Falling In Love With Naruto So Quickly.

"Young crushes don't take a long time that much reason or time to form. A kid can meet someone and be 100% doe-eyed over them right then and there. When it comes to Hinata, though, she took it to another level. Merely hours moments after really meeting Naruto, she says he's the person she'd want to be with if the world ended tomorrow. Not her beloved sister or her family— Naruto {the boy she just met}.

Having a serious crush fits how young kids express romantic feelings; yet Sakura demonized for this. Meanwhile, Hinata jumps way too deep and decides she's madly in love with Naruto here and forever even though she's barely spoken to him and doesn't speak to him until years later. Poor girl needs to chill out."

Other then my improvement and correction can't disagree.

X-23 Naruto's Long-Term Crush On Sakura...wow they are actually mentioning it.

"Throughout most of Naruto, Naruto has an irrational, lingering crush on Sakura. Crushes and feelings do what they do, but it doesn't make sense for Naruto to be persistent about it. *Looks at the previous point about it being ok for Hinata to have a serious crush for 15 years...never mind this cover the entire point* She uses him to fill her Sasuke void, but she doesn't love him and they've only ever been good at being friends. As he matured, he should have realized how his crush wasn't really based on anything real. After all, he knew she didn't love him when she tried to ask him out seriously.

In that three year gap apart, and knowing she never liked him that way, he definitely should have moved on."

Well, never mind. This again is, "yes Hinata crush is weird at best but NS as even worse, and they never really had feeling for one another," excuse.

O-22 Their Children's Personalities

Generally, when a couple has kids {in a show}, they spread out the personality traits fairly evenly. Of course, one kid or another might lean towards a certain parent, but they still get some traits from the other adult.

In the Uzumaki household, both kids seem to take heavily from Naruto. Both are outspoken, emotional, and true to themselves. Himawari may be softer like Hinata, but otherwise they are very much fiery, Uzumaki children. This especially is baffling when Naruto is such an absent father. They definitely should have taken after their mother a little more."

Oh, I hoping they were going to mention that the girl is an emotionless psycho. but Bolt was designed to be "Naruto again" so they can keep the series going, but spoiled to make him somewhat different.

X-21 The Last: Naruto The Movie Takes Way Too Long To Acknowledge Hinata's Confession

"During Pain's assault, he knocks Naruto down. Out of love and desperation, Hinata stands herself between the two ninja. While doing this, Hinata finally confesses her love to Naruto, saying she'd gladly give up her life to save him. Pain knocks her down with ease, but it  inspires Naruto to defeat him.

The Last: Naruto The Movie spends most of the film ignoring this exchange. Naruto acts like he doesn't know she loves him, and Hinata acts like she hasn't confessed yet. Even when Naruto acknowledges the scene in a flashback, it's much deeper into the movie. When Hinata spoke very plainly about her feelings, it doesn't make sense for any of that to happen."

Because in story the Pein arc happened two years ago by the time the last happen. Out of story Hinata wasn't made the heroine till the movie.

Also, she has a crush on him, she "loves" him, why does he have to chase her?

X-20 Naruto Fangirls

"After the Fourth Shinobi War, Naruto has accumulated a bunch of fangirls giving him gifts. While it makes a lot of sense for him to have a lot more positive attention, the ferocity of his fans is a little wild. Sure, he's a powerful hero, but Jiraiya, Kakashi, and others who are also powerful heroes never got this kind of crazed praise.

Furthermore, after Hinata's confession and support through the war, it's absurd so much time is spent on him with these girls. It's about time he get with the sweet Hyuga, not open hordes of presents."

See, barely even six point in and just about how great Hinata love for Naruto is...also their kids suck.

Anyways Naruto has fangirls because he bound to become hokage, the world strongest man, well liked, young, and head of a prestigious clan. All to make him see like he worthy of the goddess hinata who is above and better then all those slut that are swarming him because; she loved him longest, yet did nothing for years.

O-19 Young Hinata Waiting So Long To Talk To Naruto

"According to The Last: Naruto The Movie, Hinata has adored Naruto since she was a very young kid {and in the manga it was more recent to the start of the story}. However, in the series, they make it clear that they didn't really talk otherwise until the Chunin Exams. Yes, Hinata was a quiet, reserved young girl. There's a determination and strength hidden in her, though. Even if she wasn't loud about it, it doesn't make sense for her not to have tried to be close to him before then.

Furthermore, outsiders attract outsiders. If they were like the average kid, they definitely would have stayed good friends from that bullying day on."

I'm already bored. So I'll give them and O for the title and move on. And again how many these thing are just positive and praising Hinata.

X-18 Kids Bullying Hinata For Her Eyes

"In Naruto, Hinata is a member of the powerful and esteemed Hyuga clan. They are defined by their eyes, the cloudy Byakugan that is the source of their strength. With such a fearsome and esteemed family, it would make sense if they were respected around the village. If anyone slighted a Hyuga, especially one from the head family, they'd face the wrath of the whole clan.

However, somehow, these bullies are able to bully her, and for the eyes that make her clan so intimidating. It's very on-brand for the young Hinata not to stand up for herself, but for them to thoughtlessly make fun of a Hyuga? That doesn't make any sense at all."

...What does her being bullied for her eye have anything to do with their relationship not making sense? Also the image is Naruto defending Hinata in the academy that I don't recognize which means it another of SP attempts to convince the audience that Hinata was always the love interest.

O-17 Hinata Getting Jealous Over A Scarf

"When Naruto saved little Hinata from bullies, they absolutely destroyed his red scarf. Many years later, Hinata works very hard to make a replacement for him. Problems arise, though, when he starts wearing a new, blue scarf she doesn't know anything about. She becomes very self-conscious and jealous of it...THAT WAS MADE BY HIS MOTHER!!!!

While that could make sense for the average teen girl, Hinata always just wanted Naruto to be happy. For lack of a better term, she's not the jealous type. So for her to get all flustered and upset about a different scarf is out of character, especially since it's nothing romantic and Naruto never says it is."

I give them a point for the title, but again they are trying to spin this into a positive.

X-16 Not Talking About Toneri's Plot Before Hinata Was Taken

"Toneri is very likely the worst person at proposing. After all, he proposed to Hinata by threatening her sister's life. He's the main problem in The Last: Naruto The Movie, trying to use Hinata's Byagukan powers for his own gain.

Though he forces Hinata's hand, she had time before he took her. She could have easily informed her ninja comrades of his plan so that they'd come to his domain more prepared. And, of course, to make sure Naruto knew that she really wasn't choosing moon boy over him.

However, no one seems to think things through that sensibly when hostage siblings are on the line."

Again, spin into a positive. Page95, have you notice how "critical" they have been so far of the relationship?

X-15 Hinata's Physical Weakness...

"As a member of the Hyuga clan, Hinata is innately stronger than the average ninja. However, between her insecurities and shyness, struggles for a long time to tap into that potential.

Even once she understands her strengths better, though, she's not nearly as strong as she should be. Against Pain, of course she still wasn't strong enough to defeat him. Instead of him swatting her like a fly, though, she should have been able to put up a fight for a little while. Sometimes her weakness simply makes no sense."

What does this have to do with the relationship? This is surprisingly critical compared to the others but not about the relationship. it simply, "our goddess should be all powerful because we use her as an insert character."

X-14 Naruto's Romantic Denseness.

"Sakura often talks about Naruto's romantic denseness, especially with Hinata. After all, he spends a very long time completely clueless about the girl who openly likes him.

However, at the same time, Naruto is romantically intelligent to know Sakura doesn't love him. He even refuses her affections when she tries to pretend she does want him that way. That's not something a clueless man does. Someone clueless would have accepted her offer and only realized something was wrong later.

Overall, his denseness is very sporadic and only used when it's convenient, so it's a stupid excuse."

IE. How did he not fall in love with Hinata sooner? Well he was in love with Sakura till the last minute. Then to cover that up, they had to make him have no understanding of love in any form.

O-13 They Support Sasuke And Sakura's Relationship

"While watching the main characters of Naruto fall in love excited most fans, many were less excited about some of the pairings. In particular, Sakura and Sasuke. When they wanted to see him redeemed and grow, they didn't quite see him as a married family-man. Ultimately, Sasuke didn't end up one, still a lone ninja on missions, but he did marry.

Considering Sasuke and Sakura barely spend time together, he doesn't show her any affection, and basically just married her to restart the Uchiha clan; it's not the greatest relationship. Regardless, Hinata and Naruto still support them. If Naruto really wanted Sasuke to normalize, maybe he should sensibly start with his marriage."

IE Don't criticize nH, criticize SS instead it is much worse...at this point I just seem to be giving points due to the title.

O-12 Them Not Being On A Team Together

"When the genin teams were formed, the teachers chose them for people that fit well together. Understandably, that led to a new Shika-Ino-Cho situation. However, there are some decisions that fans can debate. For example, Sakura fits with Sasuke and Naruto because she's prone to intelligence and eventually healing. However, wouldn't an even better support have worked better for them? Not only could Hinata be a perfect scout, but she could block chakras for them and even offer a bit of medical ninjutsu.

With the two most offense-based, headstrong ninjas, a true support would have been a much better fit. However, instead Sakura ends up on their team."

IE. "Hinata should have been on the team not Sakura, because Sakura being on the team made it seem like she was the intended heroine and love interest for Naruto." Which she was.

X-11 Hinata's Out Of Character, Mid-War Slap

"During the Fourth Shinobi War, Obito tries to fatally attack Naruto and Neji sacrifices himself instead. Making an example out of Neji, Obito tries to get the Naruto to give in. After all, his friends are losing their lives to protect him.

While he's freaking out, Hinata decides to knock him out of it by slapping his face. Though it's not a hard slap, it's a slap nonetheless. Sure, she needed to get his attention, but a slap is very unlike Hinata. Her personality is not fierce or aggressive enough for that. Something more supportive would have made more sense. Grabbing his hand or touching his face would have been more fitting."

Was that one of her big scene that people use to say Hinata and Naruto should get together. What you not allowed to hit anyone at anytime?

N-10 Naruto Thinking Hinata Really Rejected His Confession

"In The Last: Naruto The Movie, the main ninja conflict is Toneri interfering capturing with the Hyuga women in hopes to obtain all Byakugan control. Somehow, through marriage to Hinata, the "Byakugan Princess", he can achieve this. By kidnapping her little sister Hanabi and threatening her friends, he convinces her to go with him.

Unfortunately, she leaves during Naruto's love confession and he thinks she's rejected him.

However, if Naruto had a single brain cell he'd know years of adoration, protection, support, and her love confession don't just go away. He should have known something was up, but instead he illogically just got sad."

Well the red scarf of fate vision says she had loved him since she was born, but he only knew her for about two hours worth of time over fifteen years.

N-9 Hinata Letting Naruto Cheat Off Her Chunin Exam

"One of the first times Hinata and Naruto interact in Naruto is during the Chunin Exams. Seeing his frustration and panic with {over} his blank sheet, Hinata offers to let Naruto cheat off her written exam. At first, Naruto thinks this is a trick, but quickly realizes it's just Hinata being a kind person.

Despite her feelings for Naruto, this was possibly the stupidest way to get a boy to notice her. Not only could it get her and her team disqualified from the exams, but she didn't know too much about Naruto at this point. That's way too much trust in a strange, eleven TWELVE year old boy."

Spin into a positive. While I agree that the way she went about was stupid and it was so obvious that Naruto realized they had been caught before he could even look over at her sheet. This is one of the few moment that they actually talk to one another.

X-8 Their "Gaze Of Truth" Thing They Have With Each Other...The what?

"Later, in Naruto: Shippuden, fans discover that Hinata and Naruto are able to tell when they are real or fake. For example, when Naruto uses all his shadow clones, she always knows which one is the real Naruto. They say they can figure it out when they look into each others' eyes.

Though it's a cute, romantic message, it's a little silly. First of all, it's hard to catch the eye of every shadow clone when Naruto commonly makes at least 100 of them. And secondly, it would have been cleverer if Hinata just trained her eyes to be able to see it because of a chakra anomaly in the original or something."

Oh so this is what you meant 95....again when did this ever happen? And again they want Hinata to be super badass reason to make her seem better than Sakura.

O-7 Hinata's Fainting Issues

"After Hinata fights Neji in the Chunin Exams, she faints during the final tournament rounds. From then on, she has a problem with fainting and it's a bit weird. It makes sense in that situation, her internal wounds were still pretty serious, but by Shippuden, she'll faint at the sight of Naruto. Not only is that inconvenient but also mildly annoying.

Of course, it's mostly played as a gag, showing off just how shy and anxious her Naruto crush makes her feel. When she's younger, it's even sort of cute. Yet as she reaches young adulthood, it's just kinda awkward. Hinata is an adult and deserves better than childish fainting."

Give them that and moving on.

O-6 Their Rushed Courtship

"In The Last: Naruto The Movie, Hinata and Naruto finally admit their feelings for each other and go in for the kiss. Only a few months later, the pair are getting married already.

With all the time they spent together as kids and how close they already were, it makes sense that they would get even closer very quickly. However, it still all seems a bit rushed. You'd think they'd want to enjoy their new relationship before making it too serious. At least they aren't Sakura and Sasuke, though, who walk off in the forest one day and get married and have a kid."

Same as Seven...no wait. The time they spent together as kids? And again at SS because the only way they can make nH good is making SS seem worse.

X-5 Hiashi's Acceptance Of Naruto

"The Hyuga clan is very traditional and strict. After all, they have unique, special eyes and are very protective of them. On a personality level, though, they're a fairly serious bunch with an extreme sense of duty to their clan. That's why Neji's father sacrificed his own life to keep his brother, the head of house, alive.

On the other hand, Naruto is a very goofy, impulsive, loud person. He's nothing like the Hyuga clan.

Though Hiashi Hyuga would be an unlikely candidate to hate Naruto, it's still surprising how readily he accepted him into their family. He would bring some very interesting, different blood into their family line."

Naruto was clearly going to become hokage one day and has familial ties to the village founders.

Did they not see the end to the Naruto vs Neji fight where he apologize on his and hand and knees for the death of his brother. He not the monster as they think he is. They just think he is because he was hard on Hinata and they never forgive anyone they have perceived at slighting her; even Naruto or her own son.

O-4 Being Connected By The Red String Scarf Of Fate

"While the Red String of Fate is a common superstition in Japan, it's something that Naruto never played around with. Ergo, the fact Hinata and Naruto are tied that way isn't surprising, it's just surprising in the context of the show. If it was that big of a deal, they should have heard some legends or stories about it before The Last: Naruto The Movie. Since they didn't it feels a little out of place.

However, the Red String of Fate could have been interesting, if it made more sense in the anime. Who else might be tied by the Red String?"

Again for the title. Anyways. No, it did at least three times. When Konohamaru first met Sakura he ask Naruto if she was his, Gama telling his father again talking about NS during the fight with Gaara, and the filler episode between paku and Naruto during Mizuki becoming tony the tiger arc. They just ignore it because in the manga both times it was NS, and  to cancel that happen in the manga the Last had to the most blatant example in existence for nH.

O-3 Hinata Defending Naruto's Parental Neglect

In Boruto, one of the defining Naruto/Boruto moments is when the busy Hokage willingly misses his daughter's birthday. Boruto is irate, but Hinata just excuses his behavior on his job. She says she misses him and is disappointed, too, but being Hokage is important.

Understandably, her son doesn't love this answer and stays mad at his dad. With some push and pull, the two eventually reconcile, but Hinata never stepped in and stood up for her kids.

While Hinata loves Naruto, she shouldn't make excuses for his neglect. The Third Hokage was able to spend time with everyone, including Naruto, when he led. It doesn't make sense that she shouldn't demand better behavior for their kids.

Agree so I can finish this.

2 How Long It Took Naruto To Realize Hinata's Feelings is the same as 24, 21, 19, and 14 so I am outright removing it because it the same thing as those all over again.

O-1 Hinata's Stilted Character Development

"Hinata started off a fascinating, insecure character trying to grow into her own power. However, slowly as the show went on, all of her arcs completely revolved or relied on Naruto. While that was frustrating, at least she was growing as a person.

By Boruto, though, Hinata has become completely stilted. She has nothing to do and just exists on the show as this smiling housewife. Finally getting Naruto is a real win for her, but she still deserves her own development. Boruto's story would make more sense if she was struggling with Naruto's absence more, too. Perhaps she could learn to stand up to him and grow their relationship further."

She was like that since the chunin exams and SP got their hands on her.

...Well that took an a bit of time to do. So, 12/25 are even somewhat critical of their relationship, half those are just me being generous by giving them a point because of the title, all of them are trying to spin any criticism and complaints into a positive if they can, and if they can't they blame Sakura and SS.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 November 2021 - 02:43 AM.

#14 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 06:35 PM

Wait, when was she ever able to tell if it was Naruto or his clones? Also, when did she ever do that again? Also that's not creepy given she barely interacted with him for 15 years even in story.

I don't remember enough about screenrant off the top of my head but my guess is they at least try to remain (appear to remain) fair/critical/balance. CBR is a clickbait site that has recently latch onto anime because interest in American comics is dead. So they are doing top 5 +/- of popular anime list for clicks; which is really a top then just have the suppose negative point actually be positive if you think about it. Which again is just because everyone has gotten sick of top tens.

Well bored so: O good, X bad, N-not sure  

O-25. The Questionable Way They Raise Naruto their children. Already losing that barely given confidence in them. I decided to help this person out by editing their article here. I put them in times new roman.

"Of course, kids can be hard to control. Hinata and Naruto can't be blamed for all their kids' mishaps (particularly Boruto.) However, Naruto struggles to remember to give his kids any priority and Hinata does nothing to scold him their son Boruto. At best, she gives him sad looks.

Considering how much they both felt like outsiders, you'd think they'd put extra care into making their kids feel loved and supported. Instead, Hinata is way too passive about their behavior and Naruto just isn't even there most times. Do all Konoha parents need to go to a parenting seminar?"

But what if the kid is constantly lashing out and even explain every-time why he is lashing out and the parents do nothing? Can you blame them then for not listening to what their child is saying?

Well at least they are ignoring that bs almighty mom thing Sp tried to pull off.

O-24 Hinata Falling In Love With Naruto So Quickly.

"Young crushes don't take a long time that much reason or time to form. A kid can meet someone and be 100% doe-eyed over them right then and their. When it comes to Hinata, though, she took it to another level. Merely hours moments after really meeting Naruto, she says he's the person she'd want to be with if the world ended tomorrow. Not her beloved sister or her family Naruto {the boy she just met}.

Having a serious crush fits how young kids express romantic feelings; yet Sakura demonized for this. Meanwhile, Hinata jumps way too deep and decides she's madly in love with Naruto here and forever even though she's barely spoken to him and doesn't speak to him until years later. Poor girl needs to chill out."

Other then my improvement and correction can't disagree.

"Throughout most of Naruto, Naruto has an irrational, lingering crush on Sakura. Crushes and feelings do what they do, but it doesn't make sense for Naruto to be persistent about it. *Looks at the previous point about it being ok for Hinata to have a serious crush for 15 years...never mind this cover the entire point* She uses him to fill her Sasuke void, but she doesn't love him and they've only ever been good at being friends. As he matured, he should have realized how his crush wasn't really based on anything real. After all, he knew she didn't love him when she tried to ask him out seriously.

In that three year gap apart, and knowing she never liked him that way, he definitely should have moved on."

Well, never mind. This again is, "yes Hinata crush is weird at best but NS as even worse, and they never really had feeling for one another," excuse.

O-22 Their Children's Personalities

Generally, when a couple has kids {in a show}, they spread out the personality traits fairly evenly. Of course, one kid or another might lean towards a certain parent, but they still get some traits from the other adult.

In the Uzumaki household, both kids seem to take heavily from Naruto. Both are outspoken, emotional, and true to themselves. Himawari may be softer like Hinata, but otherwise they are very much fiery, Uzumaki children. This especially is baffling when Naruto is such an absent father. They definitely should have taken after their mother a little more."

Oh I hoping they were going to mention that the girl is an emotionless psycho. but Bolt was designed to be Naruto again so they can keep the series going, but spoiled to make him somewhat different.

X-21 The Last: Naruto The Movie Takes Way Too Long To Acknowledge Hinata's Confession

"During Pain's assault, he knocks Naruto down. Out of love and desperation, Hinata stands herself between the two ninja. While doing this, Hinata finally confesses her love to Naruto, saying she'd gladly give up her life to save him. Pain knocks her down with ease, but it  inspires Naruto to defeat him.

The Last: Naruto The Movie spends most of the film ignoring this exchange. Naruto acts like he doesn't know she loves him, and Hinata acts like she hasn't confessed yet. Even when Naruto acknowledges the scene in a flashback, it's much deeper into the movie. When Hinata spoke very plainly about her feelings, it doesn't make sense for any of that to happen."

Because in story the Pein arc happened two years ago by the time the last happen. Out of story Hinata wasn't made the heroine till the movie.

X-20 Naruto Fangirls

"After the Fourth Shinobi War, Naruto has accumulated a bunch of fangirls giving him gifts. While it makes a lot of sense for him to have a lot more positive attention, the ferocity of his fans is a little wild. Sure, he's a powerful hero, but Jiraiya, Kakashi, and others who are also powerful heroes never got this kind of crazed praise.

Furthermore, after Hinata's confession and support through the war, it's absurd so much time is spent on him with these girls. It's about time he get with the sweet Hyuga, not open hordes of presents."

See, barely even six point in and just about how great Hinata love for Naruto is...also their kids suck.

Anyways Naruto has fangirl because he bound to become hokage, the world strongest man, well liked, young, and head of a prestigious clan. And to make him see like he worthy of the goddess hinata who is above and better then all those slut that are swarming him because she loved him longest.

O-19 Young Hinata Waiting So Long To Talk To Naruto

"According to The Last: Naruto The Movie, Hinata has adored Naruto since she was a very young kid {and in the manga it was more recent to the start of the story}. However, in the series, they make it clear that they didn't really talk otherwise until the Chunin Exams. Yes, Hinata was a quiet, reserved young girl. There's a determination and strength hidden in her, though. Even if she wasn't loud about it, it doesn't make sense for her not to have tried to be close to him before then.

Furthermore, outsiders attract outsiders. If they were like the average kid, they definitely would have stayed good friends from that bullying day on."

I'm already bored. So I'll give them and O for the title and move on. And again how many these thing are just positive and praising Hinata.

X-18 Kids Bullying Hinata For Her Eyes

"In Naruto, Hinata is a member of the powerful and esteemed Hyuga clan. They are defined by their eyes, the cloudy Byakugan that is the source of their strength. With such a fearsome and esteemed family, it would make sense if they were respected around the village. If anyone slighted a Hyuga, especially one from the head family, they'd face the wrath of the whole clan.

However, somehow, these bullies are able to bully her, and for the eyes that make her clan so intimidating. It's very on-brand for the young Hinata not to stand up for herself, but for them to thoughtlessly make fun of a Hyuga? That doesn't make any sense at all."

...What does her being bullied for her eye have anything to do with their relationship not making sense? Also the image is Naruto defending Hinata in the academy that I don't recognize which means it another of SP attempts to convince the audience that Hinata was always the love interest.

O-17 Hinata Getting Jealous Over A Scarf

"When Naruto saved little Hinata from bullies, they absolutely destroyed his red scarf. Many years later, Hinata works very hard to make a replacement for him. Problems arise, though, when he starts wearing a new, blue scarf she doesn't know anything about. She becomes very self-conscious and jealous of it...THAT WAS MADE BY HIS MOTHER!!!!

While that could make sense for the average teen girl, Hinata always just wanted Naruto to be happy. For lack of a better term, she's not the jealous type. So for her to get all flustered and upset about a different scarf is out of character, especially since it's nothing romantic and Naruto never says it is."

I give them a point for the title, but again they are trying to spin this into a positive.

X-16 Not Talking About Toneri's Plot Before Hinata Was Taken

"Toneri is very likely the worst person at proposing. After all, he proposed to Hinata by threatening her sister's life. He's the main problem in The Last: Naruto The Movie, trying to use Hinata's Byagukan powers for his own gain.

Though he forces Hinata's hand, she had time before he took her. She could have easily informed her ninja comrades of his plan so that they'd come to his domain more prepared. And, of course, to make sure Naruto knew that she really wasn't choosing moon boy over him.

However, no one seems to think things through that sensibly when hostage siblings are on the line."

Again, spin into a positive. Page95, have you notice how "critical" they have been so far of the relationship?

X-15 Hinata's Physical Weakness...

"As a member of the Hyuga clan, Hinata is innately stronger than the average ninja. However, between her insecurities and shyness, struggles for a long time to tap into that potential.

Even once she understands her strengths better, though, she's not nearly as strong as she should be. Against Pain, of course she still wasn't strong enough to defeat him. Instead of him swatting her like a fly, though, she should have been able to put up a fight for a little while. Sometimes her weakness simply makes no sense."

What does this have to do with the relationship? this is surprisingly critical compared to the others but not about the relationship. it simply, "our goddess should be all powerful because we use her as an insert character."

"Sakura often talks about Naruto's romantic denseness, especially with Hinata. After all, he spends a very long time completely clueless about the girl who openly likes him.

However, at the same time, Naruto is romantically intelligent to know Sakura doesn't love him. He even refuses her affections when she tries to pretend she does want him that way. That's not something a clueless man does. Someone clueless would have accepted her offer and only realized something was wrong later.

Overall, his denseness is very sporadic and only used when it's convenient, so it's a stupid excuse."

IE. How did he not fall in love with Hinata sooner? Well he was in love with Sakura till the last minute. Then to cover that up they had to make have no understanding of love in any form.

O-13 They Support Sasuke And Sakura's Relationship

"While watching the main characters of Naruto fall in love excited most fans, many were less excited about some of the pairings. In particular, Sakura and Sasuke. When they wanted to see him redeemed and grow, they didn't quite see him as a married family-man. Ultimately, Sasuke didn't end up one, still a lone ninja on missions, but he did marry.

Considering Sasuke and Sakura barely spend time together, he doesn't show her any affection, and basically just married her to restart the Uchiha clan; it's not the greatest relationship. Regardless, Hinata and Naruto still support them. If Naruto really wanted Sasuke to normalize, maybe he should sensibly start with his marriage."

IE Don't criticize nH, criticize SS instead it is much worse...at this point I just seem to be giving points due to the title.

O-12 Them Not Being On A Team Together

"When the genin teams were formed, the teachers chose them for people that fit well together. Understandably, that led to a new Shika-Ino-Cho situation. However, there are some decisions that fans can debate. For example, Sakura fits with Sasuke and Naruto because she's prone to intelligence and eventually healing. However, wouldn't an even better support have worked better for them? Not only could Hinata be a perfect scout, but she could block chakras for them and even offer a bit of medical ninjutsu.

With the two most offense-based, headstrong ninjas, a true support would have been a much better fit. However, instead Sakura ends up on their team."

IE. "Hinata should have been on the team not Sakura, because Sakura being on the team made it seem like she was the intended heroine and love interest for Naruto." Which she was.

X-11 Hinata's Out Of Character, Mid-War Slap

"During the Fourth Shinobi War, Obito tries to fatally attack Naruto and Neji sacrifices himself instead. Making an example out of Neji, Obito tries to get the Naruto to give in. After all, his friends are losing their lives to protect him.

While he's freaking out, Hinata decides to knock him out of it by slapping his face. Though it's not a hard slap, it's a slap nonetheless. Sure, she needed to get his attention, but a slap is very unlike Hinata. Her personality is not fierce or aggressive enough for that. Something more supportive would have made more sense. Grabbing his hand or touching his face would have been more fitting."

Was that one of her big scene that people use to say Hinata and Naruto should get together. What you not allowed to hit anyone at anytime?

N-10 Naruto Thinking Hinata Really Rejected His Confession

"In The Last: Naruto The Movie, the main ninja conflict is Toneri interfering capturing with the Hyuga women in hopes to obtain all Byakugan control. Somehow, through marriage to Hinata, the "Byakugan Princess", he can achieve this. By kidnapping her little sister Hanabi and threatening her friends, he convinces her to go with him.

Unfortunately, she leaves during Naruto's love confession and he thinks she's rejected him.

However, if Naruto had a single brain cell he'd know years of adoration, protection, support, and her love confession don't just go away. He should have known something was up, but instead he illogically just got sad."

Well the red scarf of fate vision says she had loved him since she was born, but he only knew her for about two hours worth of time over fifteen years.

N-9 Hinata Letting Naruto Cheat Off Her Chunin Exam

"One of the first times Hinata and Naruto interact in Naruto is during the Chunin Exams. Seeing his frustration and panic with {over} his blank sheet, Hinata offers to let Naruto cheat off her written exam. At first, Naruto thinks this is a trick, but quickly realizes it's just Hinata being a kind person.

Despite her feelings for Naruto, this was possibly the stupidest way to get a boy to notice her. Not only could it get her and her team disqualified from the exams, but she didn't know too much about Naruto at this point. That's way too much trust in a strange, eleven TWELVE year old boy."

Spin into a positive. While I agree that the way she went about was stupid and it was so obvious that Naruto realized they had been caught before he could even look over at her sheet. This is one of the few moment that they actually talk to one another.

X-8 Their "Gaze Of Truth" Thing They Have With Each Other...The what?

"Later, in Naruto: Shippuden, fans discover that Hinata and Naruto are able to tell when they are real or fake. For example, when Naruto uses all his shadow clones, she always knows which one is the real Naruto. They say they can figure it out when they look into each others' eyes.

Though it's a cute, romantic message, it's a little silly. First of all, it's hard to catch the eye of every shadow clone when Naruto commonly makes at least 100 of them. And secondly, it would have been cleverer if Hinata just trained her eyes to be able to see it because of a chakra anomaly in the original or something."

Oh so this is what you meant 95....again when did this ever happen? And again they want Hinata to be super badass reason to make her seem better than Sakura.

O-7 Hinata's Fainting Issues

"After Hinata fights Neji in the Chunin Exams, she faints during the final tournament rounds. From then on, she has a problem with fainting and it's a bit weird. It makes sense in that situation, her internal wounds were still pretty serious, but by Shippuden, she'll faint at the sight of Naruto. Not only is that inconvenient but also mildly annoying.

Of course, it's mostly played as a gag, showing off just how shy and anxious her Naruto crush makes her feel. When she's younger, it's even sort of cute. Yet as she reaches young adulthood, it's just kinda awkward. Hinata is an adult and deserves better than childish fainting."

Give them that and moving on.

O-6 Their Rushed Courtship

"In The Last: Naruto The Movie, Hinata and Naruto finally admit their feelings for each other and go in for the kiss. Only a few months later, the pair are getting married already.

With all the time they spent together as kids and how close they already were, it makes sense that they would get even closer very quickly. However, it still all seems a bit rushed. You'd think they'd want to enjoy their new relationship before making it too serious. At least they aren't Sakura and Sasuke, though, who walk off in the forest one day and get married and have a kid."

Same as Seven...no wait. The time they spent together as kids? And again at SS because the only way they can make nH good is making SS seem worse.

X-5 Hiashi's Acceptance Of Naruto

"The Hyuga clan is very traditional and strict. After all, they have unique, special eyes and are very protective of them. On a personality level, though, they're a fairly serious bunch with an extreme sense of duty to their clan. That's why Neji's father sacrificed his own life to keep his brother, the head of house, alive.

On the other hand, Naruto is a very goofy, impulsive, loud person. He's nothing like the Hyuga clan.

Though Hiashi Hyuga would be an unlikely candidate to hate Naruto, it's still surprising how readily he accepted him into their family. He would bring some very interesting, different blood into their family line."

Naruto was clearly going to become hokage one day and has familial ties to the village founders.

Did they not see the end to the Naruto Neji fight where her apologize on his and hand and knees for the death of his brother. He not as much of a monster as they think he is. They just think he is because he was hard on Hinata and they never forgive anyone they have perceived at slighting her even Naruto or her own son.

O-4 Being Connected By The Red String Scarf Of Fate

"While the Red String of Fate is a common superstition in Japan, it's something that Naruto never played around with. Ergo, the fact Hinata and Naruto are tied that way isn't surprising, it's just surprising in the context of the show. If it was that big of a deal, they should have heard some legends or stories about it before The Last: Naruto The Movie. Since they didn't it feels a little out of place.

However, the Red String of Fate could have been interesting, if it made more sense in the anime. Who else might be tied by the Red String?"

Again for the title. Anyways. No, it did at least three times. When Konohamaru first met Sakura he ask Naruto if she was his, Gama telling his father again talking about NS during the fight with Gaara, and the filler episode between paku and Naruto during Mizuki becoming tony the tiger arc. They just ignore it because in the manga both times it was NS, and  to cancel that happen in the manga the Last had to the most blatant example in existence for nH.

O-3 Hinata Defending Naruto's Parental Neglect

In Boruto, one of the defining Naruto/Boruto moments is when the busy Hokage willingly misses his daughter's birthday. Boruto is irate, but Hinata just excuses his behavior on his job. She says she misses him and is disappointed, too, but being Hokage is important.

Understandably, her son doesn't love this answer and stays mad at his dad. With some push and pull, the two eventually reconcile, but Hinata never stepped in and stood up for her kids.

While Hinata loves Naruto, she shouldn't make excuses for his neglect. The Third Hokage was able to spend time with everyone, including Naruto, when he led. It doesn't make sense that she shouldn't demand better behavior for their kids.

Agree so I can finish this.

2 How Long It Took Naruto To Realize Hinata's Feelings is the same as 24, 21, 19, and 14 so I am outright removing it because it the same thing as those all over again.

O-1 Hinata's Stilted Character Development

"Hinata started off a fascinating, insecure character trying to grow into her own power. However, slowly as the show went on, all of her arcs completely revolved or relied on Naruto. While that was frustrating, at least she was growing as a person.

By Boruto, though, Hinata has become completely stilted. She has nothing to do and just exists on the show as this smiling housewife. Finally getting Naruto is a real win for her, but she still deserves her own development. Boruto's story would make more sense if she was struggling with Naruto's absence more, too. Perhaps she could learn to stand up to him and grow their relationship further."

She was like that since the chunin exams and SP got their hands on her.

...Well that took an a bit of time to do. So, 12/25 are even somewhat critical of their relationship, half those are just me being generous by giving them a point because of the title, all of them are trying to spin any criticism and complaints into a positive if they can, and if they can't they Blame Sakura and SS.

i know its clickbait but criticizing even this much even for clicks would send some nh fans into a frenzy. suggesting naruto even loved someone other than hinata from the beginning is stressful to so many of the cult. Yes I remember from the original run of shippuden something odd it was when naruto himself came to help hinatas team in the great ninja war after naruto started to join the war in nine tails chakra mode. kiba questioned if it was the real naruto and where the real one was because he assumed the one that helped them was a shadow clone but hinata said with absolute conviction that she can tell from looking in his eyes he was the original and not a clone. it goes to show that hinatas behavior leans toward actually stalking naruto through his life. even after she offered him help with her test he still thought of her as dark and weird and I wonder what their relationship or interactions were before naruto began not what the last or the fillers depict it was because if naruto helped hinata he wouldnt think of her as dark and weird its possible he thought this because she stalked him... another thing is why would naruto not return her confession and refuse to walk her home in the last? but to nh fans this relationship is perfect and nothing in this article will matter to them. the article only criticized ns once and this came out after sakura was still chasing sasuke clearly still in love with him so its not unreasonable to think as someone less invested in ns that their development was wasted as people on this site have argued why did kishi develop ns but not nh. none of the cult will admit their pairing lacks development but you get the feeling reading these points that it did, some naruto fans will say this but the cult wont and you will see them write fanfictions about how hinata is so much of a goddess that naruto isnt worthy of her. i also cant blame them for the point on the red thread of fate because I dont know whether the writer knew the pinkie meant that for ns. I dont even think the scarf meant the red thread it was something kishis wife gave him that was used in the movie so the writer got that wrong off the bat. even the point about hinata needing to be on team 7 is true because she might have gotten development but the cult doesnt care. I can say from experience since my own sister ships nh they love the shy girl and think her kindness is great and that she deserves to be with naruto. no nh fan who thinks like that would be happy reading this. also if you think about it hinata in boruto was allowing her husband to send a clone whenever her kid had a birthday or her kids wanted naruto in person because its established she can tell from looking in his eyes. also I was thinking about it some more and its not as cheesy as I thought at first if narutos family like his parents said they could tell it wouldnt be that surprising but hinatas lack of development and actual interaction is the problem. her development leans into the fairy tail kind where the two talk interact for a week (if even that long) and get married. the thing about this kind if couple though is that they normally dont have faults but if you look at hinata she doesnt save naruto like how sakura does at least twice in fact hinata calls herself selfish and rushes in to defend naruto from pain against advice from her clan and it triggers narutos loss of control with the ninetails which would have killed him if the fourth hokage wasnt there for him. then again in the war she does help him with a dislocated shoulder but sakura uses cpr to manually keep him alive after nine tails is removed while hinata trips on a rock

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:54 PM

Wall of Text. Anyways you don't need to go off. I was far more annoyed at the article last night then I was at you for linking it if that's what your thinking.

I know its clickbait but criticizing even this much even for clicks would send some nh fans into a frenzy. suggesting naruto even loved someone other than hinata from the beginning is stressful to so many of the cult. 

23 in they called the NS crush irrational and made no sense. While they said Hinata feeling were completely fine. The negative point were at best in the titles, but then the try to justify and spin it in the paragraphs. Sure their are some nuts that are upset at an insinuation that Naruto had any level of feeling. But when I read your post I was hoping for something a bit more interesting/bite. That article 5 points were pretty much the same point, and the rest can be cut out because it is irrelevant to what the article was suppose to be about. 

Even the negative stuff was pretty much "why wasn't Hinata being made more powerful so all will worship her."

Yes I remember from the original run of shippuden something odd. It was when naruto himself came to help hinata's team in the great ninja war after naruto started to join the war in nine tails chakra mode. kiba questioned if it was the real naruto and where the real one was because he assumed the one that helped them was a shadow clone but hinata said with absolute conviction that she can tell from looking in his eyes he was the original and not a clone. it goes to show that hinata's behavior leans toward actually stalking naruto through his life.

...Wait but in the manga the original stayed with killer bee while he sent his clones to help the army. If she said that in the manga she's an idiot. If it just in the anime...SP.

Even after she offered him help with her test he still thought of her as dark and weird and I wonder what their relationship or interactions were before naruto began not what the last or the fillers depict it was because if naruto helped hinata he wouldn't think of her as dark and weird its possible he thought this because she stalked him... another thing is why would naruto not return her confession and refuse to walk her home in the last?

Before Naruto they barely interacted. Yes, she stalked him and never interacted with him, but then after the manga ended the anime went on about how they were always together to try to justify the last minute change.

Confession because it was a demand from the Editor and kishimoto wasn't going to follow through because Sakura was the heroine.

Anything in the last; for the sake of drama.

...OK. Trying to read the rest of that is actually giving me a headache. So to make it short. Its a manga. THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT REAL! They do what ever the person writing them wants them to do. Even if it makes no sense to you. People uses these characters to have fantasy romance/sex they don't care if it make sense as long as they get what they want.

#16 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 02:56 AM

Most of these are pretty cut and dry, but these one caught my eye.

IE. How did he not fall in love with Hinata sooner? Well he was in love with Sakura till the last minute. Then to cover that up they had to make have no understanding of love in any form..

These two made my face palm. First off, we KNOW why Naruto was in love with Sakura because he said so TWICE in the series. He said it in chapter 3 and he said it during Shippuden when Sakura was curing Kankuro of poison. He loved her because of her inner strength she possessed and how amazing she was when she was truly driven. It tells they HATES NS from this article when they can't even figure out the most basic concept of love, but are okay with superficial love affairs.

As well, I love how "Naruto's romantic denseness" is an issue, but Sakura's and Hinata's romantic denseness is not. Again, why does Sakura love Sasuke? We don't know. "You don't need a reason," but apparently Naruto loving Sakura "makes no sense."

This is total garbage right here. Again, chide Naruto's behavior, but PRAISE Sakura's love for Sasuke...somewhat, but also praise Hinata's nonsense too. "She fell deeply in love with him because of something that happened randomly" Really? So if a guy falls madly in love with a girl for a good reason....he is dumb, but if a girl falls madly in love with a guy...she is the most brave, intelligent, heart spoken person in the world. God, this is so sexist.

What? They talk about how dense Naruto is when it comes to love, but then complain when he is too dense to understand Hinata's love?

"Naruto loves Sakura? Pff, he is too stupid to know what REAL love is"
"Naruto is clueless about Hinata? How could he not understand basic love?"

What a double speak. They ask the question, answer it, and then ask the same question against.

It's like saying
2+2 =4? Makes sense, but then how does 4 = 2+2?

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#17 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 06:09 AM

Also here is the thing after the Pein arc a gap of two years which Naruto never pursued Hinata. Why didn't she just move on like they think Naruto should with Sakura? Again its fine if Hinata does something its wrong if some else does the same thing if it negatively affect her because to them she is already the most oppressed character to ever exist with her really their first world problems of a fat white girl the boy she likes not noticing her because he is interested in another girl.

Actually the criticizing SS was one of their points. #13. Thought beyond that and kind of criticizing how Boruto sucks. Everything else is, "Hinata is the most magnificent/oppress character to every exist why is she not being treat even more special like the goddess were think she is/we are/we fantasize about."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 July 2020 - 10:34 AM.

#18 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:00 PM

So does anyone think this chapter might imply that Naruto and Sasuke might actually die this time since it's been teased since chapter 1?

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 12:00 AM

So does anyone think this chapter might imply that Naruto and Sasuke might actually die this time since it's been teased since chapter 1?

Naruto? Maybe... still thinking Nail will ultimately do the deed. It could happen just doesn't seem that dramatic if it did in this fight.

Sasuke? No. He needs to train Bolt. I'd believe they kill off Sakura by revealing that the seal on her head is Kaguya's karma, than think they'll even consider of killing him off at this point of the story.

The next fight is Jenga going through the villages treating those two as well as the rest of the konoha ninjas like kittenes hunting down Nail and reinfecting him. With some calls back to Pein.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 July 2020 - 01:01 AM.

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 05:13 PM

Also here is the thing after the Pein arc a gap of two years which Naruto never pursued Hinata. Why didn't she just move on like they think Naruto should with Sakura? Again its fine if Hinata does something its wrong if some else does the same thing if it negatively affect her because to them she is already the most oppressed character to ever exist with her really their first world problems of a fat white girl the boy she likes not noticing her because he is interested in another girl.

Actually the criticizing SS was one of their points. #13. Thought beyond that and kind of criticizing how Boruto sucks. Everything else is, "Hinata is the most magnificent/oppress character to every exist why is she not being treat even more special like the goddess were think she is/we are/we fantasize about."

My problem with it though is why they criticize it and they lie about it.

It's not "we hate story concepts of characters falling in love for no reason at all," but rather "We hate Sakura, so everything she does is bad and evil." Because if you have Hinata do the exact same thing no matter what it is it is then praised like you said.

That's what really urks me is you think they have point until you realize why they say it is bad in the first place. It is not because they believe the action is bad, but they lie and say it is...until it comes to Hinata doing it and then they justify it. Hinata could stand stab Naruto with a pencil and they will make some excuse for why it was needed and how it was out of love...meanwhile, Sakura just lightly taps Naruto on the shoulder and they act like she committed murder.

Oh and it still makes me laugh in insanity when they talk about all this bad kitten about Sakura and everything, but as soon as you suggest that maybe Sasuke and Sakura should divorce because of how bad Sakura is...they then start praising her and saying how a divorce is not conceivable because Sasuke and Sakura were "made for each other."

This double standard is just plain psychosis and shows how people are truly in lack of touch with reality.

I got into an argument with someone on how they believe it is realistic for someone to move on from their crush and feelings for someone, but think it is unrealistic for Sakura and Hinata to move on form THEIR crush and love. What is with this? Why can't they accept the idea that Sakura and Hinata moving on? Why is it only conceivable for the guys to move on?

This hurts my brain.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users