#21 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

Hahaha yea she kinda thanked Naruto but not Neji.....

didn't you see her think of Neji first??

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#22 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

Well it seems like the attention is diverging somewhat from Team 7 onto the other rookies but at least they're receiving proper enhancements to their abilities. Team 8's lethality, Kiba and Shino's at least, was very impressive and that will likely place them up into Jonin tier now. Hinata has... Well that is going to stir some fervently minded fans of hers into believing that she can now defeat Sakura since she can presumably see the tenktesu. I knew this was too good to be true.

I sympathize with Sai now because he has only been receiving the short end of the stick since the Sasuke and Sai arc. Here he is making an effort to prove that he is just as capable as the others on Team 7 only to shot down almost immediately afterwards. Along wish it is the hawk suggestion unless Susanoo is capable of encompassing the entire creature.

The highlight of this chapter was the rookies obviously but the final moment with Team 7 summoning slugs, toads, and snakes is going to be incredibly important for everyone here.

Edited by Atheck, 05 June 2013 - 09:16 AM.

#23 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

Yeah, I expected to see the other teams. But where's Team Gai?

Kiba's attack was awesome! Shino's was great, too. And more Hinata->Naruto, cool, cool. You actually haven't "always been by his side," but ok.

Ino-Shika-Cho's combo attack was badass! But poor Sai man, he just immediately got shot down...

Sakura will probably have the slug split to heal people like Katsuyu did during the Pain arc. I hope she still fights, though. They look so cool on the last page~

The always by your side comment made me laugh. Like, not even in a mean way.  She has not always been by his side. I'm gonna guess that it was a miss translation or something because it makes no sense for her to say she has always been by his side. It's just not true. Wasnt that part of her growth this arc to be able to fight next to Naruto when she previously did not have the courage? It would make more sense if she said she is now going to fight by his side. Not always (:

I also agree about her always tying everything back to Naruto. No shipping worries though. Just that it would be nice to see her want to be strong for other reasons that don't always lead back to Naruto. Come on girl you got a clan to lead and a team to be strong for too.

My bb Sai

Set up chapter. Necessary but better read when you have the next few lined up.

As for Hinata beating Sakura. That is a fight we will probably never see, so who cares if someone thinks she can beat her with it. 

Edited by Lady_duckish, 05 June 2013 - 09:20 AM.

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#24 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Didn't like this chapter tbh.. last page was the only good part.

Edited by nath0man, 05 June 2013 - 09:14 AM.

tumblr_mnolr6Y9P11rv8v4go1_500.png

#25 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Great chapter! Finally saw something from the others except Lee and Tenten.

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#26 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

Indeed, this chapter is pure gold

i love it

i'm really happy to see the other teams also, moving forward

the only thing that bugs me is hinata's fixation on naruto.

i would like to see her thinking about something else for a change... (her family, her sister, her father, neji... )

Edited by Otaru, 05 June 2013 - 09:19 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#27 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

It's also worth mentioning that Sasuke has a new snake and Sakura (I assume) has a new slug. I don't think we've seen either Sasuke or Sakura's summon before but Naruto's is definitely Gamakichi. I'm quite interested to see what kind of people these new beasts are. I also wonder how Gamakichi became titan sized so quickly, also his new weapon is certainly interesting.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#28 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Thing is:

Why has he gone back to Hinata? Especially Hinata -> Naruto? after 631 basically killed NH?

To me it seems like Hinata is foreshadowing moving on from Naruto..

Personally i think it's fanservice....he's keeping Hinata's feelings for Naruto alive for consistency's sake only

Hinata took about 2 pages by herself

Edited by HauntedCake, 05 June 2013 - 09:16 AM.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#29 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:16 AM

its like the sannin fight all over again and hinata still hasn't grown

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#30 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:16 AM

I was glad to see Sai come back onto the scene... but I was kind of bummed when he was only used as a plot device and was shot down by the Juubi... :(

Here's to hoping we get to see him do some amazing stuff later! :yes:

Also, I did like the focus on the other teams with their specialty jutsus, and I definitely liked Team InoShikaCho's teamwork! :love:

Also, I hope we get to see Team Gai soon. Lee is one of my favorite characters! (And I like Tenten, too, haha :) )

I also hope that they will soon find out about Tsunade from the slug. :ermm:

I wonder if Sakura can do something to help Naruto be able to distribute his chakra?

EDIT: OH, and I just had a thought - what if Gamakichi comments on Naruto's relationship with Sakura again? (I can dream, right?) :sleepy:  

Edited by Cherry-Bloss93, 05 June 2013 - 09:20 AM.

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#31 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

@atheck:

hinata..beat sakura?? not now or in the future.

right now sakura power level is (low)kage, and no i was the one who say that hinata will win if she has 64 palm attack and disable sakura tenketsu. but now, hehe sorry sakura > jounin level ninja

#32 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

I think it was all about Hinata being of help to Naruto, nothing more...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

Oh boy, some of you...Er, I'm too tired to talk. I will just say this, this volume is indeed about taking out Juubi or at least stop it for a long time. That said it seems like next volume will be the end for Madara/Obito. Hm, I wonder how that will play out. Anyway, I like the fact Naruto is still the name of the game. When Naruto does it, all hell will break loose and Sasuke, yeah, I can't wait to see his reaction.

#34 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:20 AM

whether you accept them or not they are part of Hinata's character Neji's advice and thoughts of Naruto to overcome a barrier to achieve 64 palms

this is a good moment for her

still isn't leading to anything romantic tho

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#35 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

WTH is Kishi doing with Hinata?

I want to see Hinata have this huge moment where she realizes that SHE is a strong ninja. Not because of Naruto or because of his hand or anything else. She is just so...mentally weak it's revolting. I want to see her become a badass and lead her clan and take up after her dad but here she is going

"I'm weak....JUST KIDDING NARU-PUDDLES I CAN SMELL YOU IT MAKE ME STRONG"

Just....it's so.....SEXIST. Just BLEH.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

This chapter was gold, finnaly no pairing discussions towards this.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

I just love Ino-Shika-Chou. Of course they would turn Chouji into a yo-yo. :lmao:

It's too bad we didn't get as much material from Team Seven this time, but it's the Rookies' turn to shine while they still can. I'm hoping to see some Team Gai next week! Rock Lee is probably my favorite of the K11, so more please, Kishi.

Poor Sai. He was trying to make a stand by going for the big guy, but that turned out to be too much for him. I was hoping he would get a moment to shine too. I hate to see him protected by the rest. :ermm:

Team Seven was awesome though! That panel of all of them biting their thumbs. So cool. :argh:  I'm sure next chapter is going to focus entirely on them and their summons, so I can't wait.

As for Hinata, I'm happy to see her also getting a power-up. I just wish she didn't have to spoil all of her moments by thinking about Naruto. She really is a satellite character... That being said, it was nice to see that Neji was also in her thoughts. It's something, right?

#38 ChocolatXVanilla14

ChocolatXVanilla14

Gunslinger

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, Manga, and Books!

didn't you see her think of Neji first??

Yea but it felt like she only remembered what he said to her not how she thanked him. Then she went on to think of Naruto and when they held hands which was around the time he died. Oh well she should have a little more faith in herself and maybe thank Neji too like Naruto did.

Edited by ChocolatXVanilla14, 05 June 2013 - 09:22 AM.

tumblr_inline_n3bpre9plY1rb1qif.gif

#39 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

Not as exciting as the last two chapters, but nevertheless it was still good since we saw some of Naruto and Sasuke's rivlary which could lead to their final fight, and it was funny seeing how the teams were trying to outdo each other, but of course Team Seven had to pull out the summons and outdo everyone. xD

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

whether you accept them or not they are part of Hinata's character Neji's advice and thoughts of Naruto to overcome a barrier to achieve 64 palms

this is a good moment for her

still isn't leading to anything romantic tho

Not supposed to but you know how people are. Sometimes, can we just have a chapter about friendship, for one week? Please...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users