45 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 10:50 PM

You know. I kind of like Boruto new schedule, because it allows me to read thew latest Dragonball chapter either before or after having to read this crap.

Summary Time: Chapter 43 Manifestation...of what?

The cover is of Salad again which means you know what Ikemoto has done again.

1.jpg

Still sexualized but far tamer than normal...its sad that that is the case.

So, Salad tore the core out of Blacksmith with her chidori...why do I feel the quality of the art has gone down again. Wait. Cups is explaining what a chidori is...is that for the kids that don't read this but watch the anime because its on Sunday?! Boruto, points out that it's one of Sasuke's moves (originally Kakashi but he hasn't appeared in the manga yet). She is able to destroy the core which freaks out Blacksmith who politely insults her a stupid little girl. Normally, she be called something else even in shounen manga. Then he puffs up like a balloon man and start freaking out...apparently the core is need to manage all the various ....god damn it come up with a different name you jackasses! Scientific Ninja Tools that his body is made out of. Apparently, destroying the core did not defeat him and Nail instead wants to use this time to get Naruto out so he can defeat blacksmith.

Again, this shows a major problem with the manga having Naruto and Sasuke constantly around, Either they can easily defeat any foe if they are a match for the kids or conversely they are too strong for the kids to face so they can be threatening so they have to bring in those two to deal with the villains.

Anyways, they can't figure out how to break the pot Naruto is in so Nail instead comes up with another idea. For him and Bolt to use karma to create a hole in the space time continuum to see if that will release Naruto...it works.

This shows another problem with the manga: the creators are more connected with one character than they are the main character. Nail is the most intelligent, competent, and capable character in this manga he also seem to constantly be, as well as get, the focus in every chapter since he has appeared. I have never felt Sasuke at any point had taken over Naruto as the main character as much as this brat does in each chapter. This is because he is their character while Bolt is Kishi's, and despite being the writers for a sequel they aren't actually interested in continuing the story.

Cups is knocked out by Blacksmith's flailing after they check Naruto is fine just knocked out. Nail steps up and fires...a ki blast!? He get knocked away after destroying his hand. Salad tries an attack but he grabs her in his remaining hand. Then finally Bolt tries something. A kick to the arm that doesn't work. Blacksmith while Bolt is down decides to pound him with a punch but misses.......oh no. kitten me. Because... Because... Oh God Damn it. Because Bolt goes Super Ninja and flies due to karma instinctively activates. Oh wait he is unconscious and the seal that has taken control of his body. Good thing Salad is awake so she can inform the Hokage when he wakes up. Blacksmith realizes that its is the effeminate one. Now unlike bolt this one is actually competent and both defeats Blacksmith with out much issue and heals Naruto before deactivating. Good all the kids saw that hopefully one of them actually informs the adults what just happen.

25.jpg

The manga end with to Barbarian Hair announcing he is going to kill Jenga. 

Next Chapter March 20th.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 April 2022 - 07:48 AM.

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 02:30 PM

Does Ikemoto PLAN on drawing her as her actual age I wonder? Uh, what does Kawaki’s “plan” Involve btw? And I never thought that that they would rip off Super Saiyan directly. Not much else to say, other than the absolute disservice to Kakashi here as the inventor of Chidori but whatever, not my biggest issue.

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 February 2020 - 05:17 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:03 PM

Does Ikemoto PLAN on drawing her as her actual age I wonder? 

Somehow, I highly doubt that... XP

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 09:58 PM

No no, he is drawing her as her actual age which makes it creepier because clearly he finds young girls attractive in a sexual way.

The plan Nail had for this fight as far as I can tell...once the clowns finally came up with the idea once they were done trying to make Blacksmith a threat was; that they would destroy Blacksmith's core, so his body goes out of control, so they could free Naruto, who would then defeat him. As for how they freed Naruto? It just kind of happened. They went well we can't break it. Then Nail went, "Hey bolt come here were going to use karma's power to open holes in the space time continuum to get him out," which it did. I don't care enough to question.

Also some people on Twitter point out the horn with the tattoos are reminding them of Ichigo final bankai. Also Nail's fire (I think that was what it was or it could just be pure chakra) move honestly just seems to be a ki blast at this point.

I chalk it up to Sasuke being a kitten and not explaining to his disciple where he learn the jutsu.

#5 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:58 AM

...Boruto can fly now? 

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 06:52 AM

Through the many many powers of the karma seal.

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:24 AM

I look at this manga and Kimetsu no Yaiba I see the HUGE difference in quality and story telling. Kimetsu is a masterpiece this is kitten that you should have never been written in the first place.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 February 2020 - 12:12 PM

Well, as TFS once said with Piccolo.

I think Toriyamas going to sue someone.

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 01:01 PM

No no, he is drawing her as her actual age which makes it creepier because clearly he finds young girls attractive in a sexual way.

The plan Nail had for this fight as far as I can tell...once the clowns finally came up with the idea once they were done trying to make Blacksmith a threat was; that they would destroy Blacksmith's core, so his body goes out of control, so they could free Naruto, who would then defeat him. As for how they freed Naruto? It just kind of happened. They went well we can't break it. Then Nail went, "Hey bolt come here were going to use karma's power to open holes in the space time continuum to get him out," which it did. I don't care enough to question.

Also some people on Twitter point out the horn with the tattoos are reminding them of Ichigo final bankai. Also Nail's fire (I think that was what it was or it could just be pure chakra) move honestly just seems to be a ki blast at this point.

I chalk it up to Sasuke being a kitten and not explaining to his disciple where he learn the jutsu.

Oh okay. No I was only asking because Sarada looked older than twelve in that art work and since regardless of whether or not she looks like one she has behaviour and  dialogue that does not seem  preteen-like at all.  I was just also wanting to confirm if Kawaki's plan was just some a-pull bs that defies logical imput since I already guessed it was.

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:44 PM

Salad just does not look like Sakura. I am sorry, but her personality is not Sakura's, her looks are not Sakura's....nothing is reminiscent of Sakura. She looks and acts like Karin.

There is nothing any fanatic or these new artist and writers can say to prove me otherwise. Sakura may have been vain in her early life, but she was NEVER exhibit this kind of behavior.

They say kids will exhibit parental behaviors even if they have never been with one of the parents and I am convinced Salad is Karin's kid. 1000%

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:44 PM

I look at this manga and Kimetsu no Yaiba I see the HUGE difference in quality and story telling. Kimetsu is a masterpiece this is kitten that you should have never been written in the first place.

That is because their is some passion for the manga in its creators. Here the original creator was done with this before it even started (after being done with manga this one is a sequel to), and left it in the hands of two clowns who just see this as a big break that once they get done with this; they can work on their own stories.

Oh okay. No I was only asking because Sarada looked older than twelve in that art work and since regardless of whether or not she looks like one she has behavior and  dialogue that does not seem  preteen-like at all.  I was just also wanting to confirm if Kawaki's plan was just some a-pull bs that defies logical input since I already guessed it was.

I don't go looking around at twelve year old girl bodies to compare them to Ikemoto's drawings but I assume he is drawing her as a child just posing her and having her behave in a sexual manner on these cover pages; which makes her seem older because most people don't find 12 year old sexy...Hopefully no one here does.

Salad just does not look like Sakura. I am sorry, but her personality is not Sakura's, her looks are not Sakura's....nothing is reminiscent of Sakura. She looks and acts like Karin.

There is nothing any fanatic or these new artist and writers can say to prove me otherwise. Sakura may have been vain in her early life, but she was NEVER exhibit this kind of behavior.

They say kids will exhibit parental behaviors even if they have never been with one of the parents and I am convinced Salad is Karin's kid. 1000%

Oh have you been reading the manga or watching the anime to understand her character to see that?

What behavior? 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 February 2020 - 11:30 PM.

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 02:48 PM

Ah but that is obvious. You can tell the effort put into both of these series are as different as night and day. Not to mention Boruto is  reached the point that for the drama to even occur they hae to power creep the MC's trashy father and his  unstated "boyfriend to" for there to be aconflict at all, and it has very negative and boring results as a consequence because there is nothing more to do for this story than pile more  Sh-*beep* on it.

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 March 2020 - 07:28 PM.

#13 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:08 PM

Oh have you been reading the manga or watching the anime to understand her character to see that?

What behavior? 

I mean, is he wrong?  

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:19 PM

Oh yeah!

I mean, is he wrong?  

NOPE! Sarada shows she has a hell of a tongue on her when it comes to insults, she can be very intelligent as well as observant, and she also tends to sometimes be vain to the levels Karin is, but still can be more motivated to want to save the people she cares about. So it makes perfect sense she's Karin's daughter, regardless of the lies that we're fed to make us believe that she's Sakura's biological daughter.

#15 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:00 PM

What behavior? 

Yes

tenor.gif

(Don't you read/watch the anime? You should already know what I am talking about.)

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 February 2020 - 08:02 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 February 2020 - 11:52 PM

Yes

tenor.gif

(Don't you read/watch the anime? You should already know what I am talking about.)

I'm still seeing the parallels of Sarada and Karin being related (ahem, daughter and mother!)  Why doesn't anyone admit that Sakura just adopted Sarada because of reasons instead of catering to SS?!  :facepalm:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:27 AM

I assume its because despite all that build up in the gaiden they dared not to piss off SS fans at the time so Sarada was Sakuras biological daughter after all. But obviously, the writers need to force that issue like they had to brain wash themselves that is the case, hence why when Karin spent a bit of time with Sarada she said "You are definitely their daughter" after seeing the latter use sharingan and super strength. Really though it doesn't affect me either way, I'm just laughing at how much deeper of a hole this series can dig itself into. :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 March 2020 - 07:29 PM.

#18 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:18 AM

I'm still seeing the parallels of Sarada and Karin being related (ahem, daughter and mother!)  Why doesn't anyone admit that Sakura just adopted Sarada because of reasons instead of catering to SS?!  :facepalm:

SP likely not wanting the illusion that this is seen as what EVERYONE wanted to be shattered even if theres the daft NH and SS fans know for a damn fact the only reason they fight us so hard is because they know they actually dont have anything to fall on as well as knowing that they won because of pity. And to milk the Naruto franchise. At least Dragon Ball didnt ruin itself to this extent when it became Dragon Ball Z.

#19 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:33 AM

Sakura was never really vain. The extent that she was vain was just a result of her trying to be a lower case version of Ino. She was deeply insecure and basically not proud of any aspect of herself. Other than those which Ino brought out and slowly built up piece by piece.

Ino was and is vain, and for good reason. Sarada's "Ino" is a walking fat joke. Who IIRC was also vain, but not for good reason.

Edited by DrK, 24 February 2020 - 01:34 AM.

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:45 AM

Well that set off a discussion these topic haven't had in awhile

Yes

tenor.gif

In looks I will agree completely but again; Behavior? Have you read or watch the manga or anime to make that opinion that Salad's behavior is exactly like Karin's or are you just making an assumption again? Not saying your wrong just wondering.

Now excuse me as I think about it while replying to Byron.

NOPE! Sarada shows she has a hell of a tongue on her when it comes to insults, she can be very intelligent as well as observant, and she also tends to sometimes be vain to the levels Karin is, but still can be more motivated to want to save the people she cares about. So it makes perfect sense she's Karin's daughter, regardless of the lies that we're fed to make us believe that she's Sakura's biological daughter.

Salad looks like Sasuke and Karin had a child, but in terms of behavior...lets look how the mothers' behave and then compare it to Salad.

Sakura and Karin are both Tsunderes but they actually different types.

I might be wrong but Sakura is a type A, and Karin is a Type B...

Sakura in general is actually a very polite kind and considerate girl. However she also has an ego, a short fuses, a vicious violent temper, and a low tolerance for stupidity or rude behavior. And because she is constantly around Naruto, who is often rude and stupid, he constantly sets her off. Though, she did care about him, and was suppose to fall in love with him.

Karin is rude to everyone but Sasuke who she constantly tried to swoon.

Salad from what I saw in the anime and the manga is often very polite courteous and helpful to adults and strangers. And a stuck up brat who bickers & lectures with everyone to her classmates. With a large amount of animosity towards Boruto who she saw as a lazy spoiled brat (she is right) who she often bickered with until she fell in love with him after the movie/chunin exam. The anime probably has more interaction then the manga but I don't watch that anymore. The manga varies depending on the situation and I can't remember them at the moment. 

If you want something other then tsundere if I were to describe their archetype if they were put into another anime: Sakura is the standard girl next door, Karin is a punk girl, and Salad is a model preppy straight a student.  

I assume it’s because despite all that build up in the gaiden they dared not to piss off SS fans at the time so Sarada was Sakura’s biological daughter after all. But obviously the writers need to force that issue like they had to brain wash themselves that is the case, hence why when Karin spent a bit of time with Sarada he said “You are definitely their daughter” after seeing the latter use sharingan and super strength. Really though ot doesn’t affect me either way, I’m just laughing at how much deeper of a hole this series can dig itself into. :lmao:

When the gaiden was being written apparently Kishimoto may have considered it but a lot of SS fans sent in letter saying they would never purchase anything Naruto related again if he did that causing them to back off if they were considering it or not.

SP likely not wanting the illusion that this is seen as what EVERYONE wanted to be shattered even if theres the daft NH and SS fans know for a damn fact the only reason they fight us so hard is because they know they actually don't have anything to fall on as well as knowing that they won because of pity. And to milk the Naruto franchise. At least Dragon Ball didn't ruin itself to this extent when it became Dragon Ball Z.

Dragon Ball Z is still Dragon Ball its the anime that makes that distinction not the manga. Dragonball Super, GT, or heroes are a more accurate to use for comparisons.

Ino was and is vain, and for good reason. Sarada's "Ino" is a walking fat joke. Who IIRC was also vain, but not for good reason.

Her being vain is part of the joke. She is a fat girl that thinks she is hot which everyone else disagrees with. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users