55 replies to this topic

#21 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:36 PM

Was there something added or some garbage? As far as I could see they just took away the blood from when she was stabbed.

Dialogue wise? It happened the exact same way as it did in the manga. Sakura tells Sasuke she loves him and and he stabs her

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 08 September 2016 - 04:37 PM.

#22 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:59 PM

Does the episode have problems with the coloring at the end? Because I saw (granted) one guy saying that.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:05 PM

Oh kittening kitten, i open tumblr and see the nightmare .... like Kel'Thuzad from Warcraft said "Your curiosity will be the death of you" :argh: :argh:

But the art when that scene happen is surprisingly very good, very similar ... in fact i believe it's same art like those in Road to Ninja.

Sakura face is very beautiful ... to bad she act like a .... :sick:

Edited by Yyubie, 08 September 2016 - 05:06 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#24 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:08 PM

Oh kittening kitten, i open tumblr and see the nightmare .... like Kel'Thuzad from Warcraft said "Your curiosity will be the death of you" :argh: :argh:

But the art when that scene happen is surprisingly very good, very similar ... in fact i believe it's same art like those in Road to Ninja.

Sakura face is very beautiful ... to bad she act like a .... :sick:

Watch this happen: http://www.narusaku....=15807&p=919698

Watch it having the best animation, while the fight's animation will be atrocious.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#25 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

I watched it. holy f** 

Is it the same as the manga  :th_yeah:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#26 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:59 PM

Is it the same as the manga  :th_yeah:

Yup. The only difference was that there was less blood

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:14 PM

The last heroine moment ever.

#28 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:53 PM

The SS fans on NF be mad. They want SP fired for their anti SS bias. 

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#29 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:25 PM

It's about time this terrible series came to a close. The anime is not going to change a single thing to make it even a tiny bit better than the manga's ending.

I can tell you right now the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke is going to be a complete joke. The fight was already bad enough in the manga, but with knowing how terrible both Naruto and Sasuke are as characters you're not going to be rooting for anyone.

I cannot believe that there are people that actually think this fight is going to be one of the best fights in anime history. Between these two clowns? Not a chance.

Honestly, the world would have been better off if Naruto and Sasuke both died on that day.

#30 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:31 PM

If they respected the manga here, then I guess Naruto didn't mind that much what happened to Sakura, right? 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#31 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:32 PM

i was kind of confused why the genjutsu is a purple ghost of sasuke doing it instead of seeing a whole scene if you know what i mean. must be sp's budget is running dry. apparently next episode will be in black and white color is too expensive nowadays

Edited by totherpage95, 08 September 2016 - 08:38 PM.

#32 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:35 PM

If they respected the manga here, then I guess Naruto didn't mind that much what happened to Sakura, right? 

he said sasuke didn't have to use genjutsu. afterward he tells kakashi he has to bring sasuke back because he promised he would to sakura and he doesn't go back on his word and it doesn't take a smart person to see naruto cares about her more ... but nh and ss fans wont care in fact they will probably say naruto is whining about the same promise again lol

#33 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:47 PM

he said sasuke didn't have to use genjutsu. afterward he tells kakashi he has to bring sasuke back because he promised he would to sakura and he doesn't go back on his word and it doesn't take a smart person to see naruto cares about her more ... but nh and ss fans wont care in fact they will probably say naruto is whining about the same promise again lol

Worse they'll sya it's proof that he supports SadoXSucku, but who cares. 693 on characters are not Naruto characters.

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#34 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:50 PM

I don't know what Kishimoto was thinking when he was drawing these panels. The heroine saying she loves him then a stab she got which is for the third time he's being aggressive towards her when she showed him affection. What's more out of the blue that it's near the end then Sasuke magically at the end in 699 poked her forehead. Waow :fu:

The SS fans on NF be mad. They want SP fired for their anti SS bias.

But, it happened the same as in the manga ? They should know that the anime will make the same.

Edited by T XD, 08 September 2016 - 08:57 PM.

#35 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:53 PM

http://fuck-yeah-ita...iving-us-such-a

not all ss fans are upset some embrace it

#36 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:55 PM

I don't know what Kishimoto was thinking when he was drawing these panels. The heroine saying she loves him then a stab she got which is for the third time he's being aggressive towards her when she showed him affection. What's more out of the blue that it's near the end then Sasuke magically at the  end in 699 poked her forehead. Waow :fu:

But, it happened the same as in the manga ? They should know that the anime will make the same

yeah ss fans are just triggered a lot

#37 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:56 PM

https://theficuswith...-genjutsu-thing

"the genjutsu thing was just a excuse for sasuke to touch her boobs" - ss logic

#38 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:09 PM

Does the episode have problems with the coloring at the end? Because I saw (granted) one guy saying that.

the preview for the next episode is in black and white

#39 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:38 PM

I don't know what Kishimoto was thinking when he was drawing these panels. The heroine saying she loves him then a stab she got which is for the third time he's being aggressive towards her when she showed him affection. What's more out of the blue that it's near the end then Sasuke magically at the end in 699 poked her forehead. Waow :fu:

But, it happened the same as in the manga ? They should know that the anime will make the same.

It's called: I f-ing hate this couple but am contactually obligated to make it happen. Let me see how many digs I can take at it without the pairing tards noticings.

And I posted this in the discussion thread, I think it is really relevant:

Sarada is the best character out of the new trio, but she is the best of the crap. If anything she represents what is wrong with the entire series. She raises good questions in Gaiden about how close Sasuke and Sakura are and is given evidence towards the opposite of the conclusion she is given. She finds a faked pic of her father with 3 different ppl, a mother who never was kissed by the "Husband", another woman with glasses holding her umbilical cord..... etc. and yet she believes them. It's almost as if Kishi is trashing the remaining fans themselves, calling them delusional fools for ignoring the facts and leaving them empty.

Ninjas read the hidden meanings within meanings remember?   :wink:

Edited by Shadow1275, 08 September 2016 - 09:41 PM.

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:42 PM

It's about time this terrible series came to a close. The anime is not going to change a single thing to make it even a tiny bit better than the manga's ending.

I can tell you right now the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke is going to be a complete joke. The fight was already bad enough in the manga, but with knowing how terrible both Naruto and Sasuke are as characters you're not going to be rooting for anyone.

I cannot believe that there are people that actually think this fight is going to be one of the best fights in anime history. Between these two clowns? Not a chance.

Honestly, the world would have been better off if Naruto and Sasuke both died on that day.

It would have made the fight worth something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users