• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kenhime

Kenhime

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:I'm a college student and I'm oooooooooooooooold.

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:09 AM

So I know that you need to have posted more than 10 posts to be let into Live Chat... I'm a bit confused since I've posted more than that, to be sure, but the live chat doesn't pop up in my menu. Is the requirement ten posts in the past year?

- Kenhime

#2 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (Kenhime @ Jul 6 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I know that you need to have posted more than 10 posts to be let into Live Chat... I'm a bit confused since I've posted more than that, to be sure, but the live chat doesn't pop up in my menu. Is the requirement ten posts in the past year?

- Kenhime

OMG *hyperventilates* Kenhime!!! You're alive!! And you're in the mood to chat!! ^__^ Erm yea. Probably no mods are on to open the chat. Try posting in the LC Request thread and maybe a mod will come around and open it up for all to join biggrin.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#3 Kenhime

Kenhime

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:I'm a college student and I'm oooooooooooooooold.

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Jul 6 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG *hyperventilates* Kenhime!!! You're alive!! And you're in the mood to chat!! ^__^ Erm yea. Probably no mods are on to open the chat. Try posting in the LC Request thread and maybe a mod will come around and open it up for all to join biggrin.gif

Lee-xiaojie, ni hao! ^^; Well, I saw someone in the livechat, but it didn't pop up on the menu when I signed in, hence my confusion.

#4 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:33 PM

That's probably because someone closed the chat while people where still in there, or after the mod kicked them, the user you saw was still afk so the site would say he was on the LC-part of the board. ANBU can close LC, but we can't kick other mods/admins, so they stay when we close it (I think). Omg, I'm useless at making sense here... Point is: When LC is open, you will see the tab together with Gallery etc. When it's closed, you won't see it! ^^

If you wish for LC to open, try asking for it Here

If you have more questions, you can pm any mod you want. Some of the others might even make sense! ^^

I'm going to assume this thread is closed, as questions has been answered!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users