192 replies to this topic

#81 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:47 AM

Thanks for posting that translation, AzureWaters!

LOL, it's funny how he pretty much admitted he won't get into Kakashi's past next year, despite wanting too, considering how many years he's been promising that. It sounds like a lot of fun random stuff happened, instead of the usual Q & A. Like Merry said, he didn't really give away anything pairing-related, other than telling us that he had to consult with someone for Sakura's first confession on account of not being able to write romance, which I could have sworn I heard somewhere before. I guess he's sort of reinforcing the importance of that scene, but it's not like that's news to us. No matter what you ship, you can't really argue against that scene being an important moment for Sakura as a character. I guess we'll probably see some N/S fans start getting worked up over it, like usual, but I don't really see the point. Things are so well-situated on our side, stuff like this really doesn't seem that important in the grand scheme of things.

Of course, it looks he gave away at least one big spoiler: the story is reaching its conclusion. That might mean Kishi will drag out the war for another couple years, but it really seems to me like there's only an arc or two left in the manga. Heck, this might even be the last Jump Festa Interview before the series ends. Hopefully N/S is canon before the next Jump Festa! happy.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 18 December 2011 - 01:50 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#82 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:50 AM

Seems like everything is going well so far...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#83 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 18 2011, 01:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems like everything is going well so far...

so far? is there another day or something? XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#84 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

Well he said conclusion but it could also mean end of the arc only. maybe. Either way I'm satisfied with that. And as for bringing up Sakura's confession, He might be saying that to show just how much Sakura has grown from that, and emphasizing how much he struggled back then to write romance and is still developing as a manga artist. smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 December 2011 - 02:16 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#85 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:19 AM

so sakura's confession to sasuke is one of the most famous scene? dry.gif i have a bad feeling about this.

Edited by Askia31, 18 December 2011 - 02:19 AM.

#86 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 18 2011, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well he said conclusion but it could also mean end of the arc only. maybe. Either way I'm satisfied with that. And as for bringing up Sakura's confession, He might be saying that to show just how much Sakura has grown from that, and emphasizing how much he struggled back then to write romance and is still developing as a manga artist. smile.gif

i dont mind him bringing up sakura confession to sasuke biggrin.gif as a manga artist you love all your scenes smile.gif just cause we might get a sour taste in the mouth, doesnt mean he does XD

#87 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:27 AM

"I don't understand women's hearts, so I consulted with a coworker before writing the scene of Sasuke and Sakura's parting."

I no longer know what to think first chapter 540 and now this.
doesnt this tell us he wanted to make sure there was no error in that confession and making the reader see there is only Sasuke in her heart he were expecting for it to be well done.

Sakura first confession was about her and Sasuke her second confession was more about broken heart she, Naruto and Sasuke.

This is like Kishi change is mind somewhere or he never had NS in mind, since he always made the readers know that he really like Sasuke character more than what he likes Naruto.

He speak about Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke No Naruto no main character, besides he wants to write more about Sasuke since the Manga is ending.

Sasuke revealing that he love Sakura but he could not focus and her love because his purpose for living was killing Itashi and only try to killl her because he could read her move with his Sharingan. this will be the time I drop the Manga.

#88 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Dec 18 2011, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"I don't understand women's hearts, so I consulted with a coworker before writing the scene of Sasuke and Sakura's parting."

I no longer know what to think first chapter 540 and now this.
doesnt this tell us he wanted to make sure there was no error in that confession and making the reader see there is only Sasuke in her heart he were expecting for it to be well done.

Sakura first confession was about her and Sasuke her second confession was more about broken heart she, Naruto and Sasuke.

This is like Kishi change is mind somewhere or he never had NS in mind, since he always made the readers know that he really like Sasuke character more than what he likes Naruto.

He speak about Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke No Naruto no main character, besides he wants to write more about Sasuke since the Manga is ending.

Sasuke revealing that he love Sakura but he could not focus and her love because his purpose for living was killing Itashi and only try to killl her because he could read her move with his Sharingan. this will be the time I drop the Manga.

lol dude calm down XD your making up stuff outta nowhere.

he probably asked his co-worker cause it was the FIRST confession he has ever done. by the time sakura did her other confession, he probably got the hang of it.

we dont know what kishi is thinking. we dont know what hes even changing his mind about.

......are we really THAT worried about this???

ya know....i gotta admire some naruhina, and sasusaku fans.....they have been killed with narusaku moments and STILL dont give up. and yet we just get some interview(and we know he NEVER reveals his coming secrets) and we freak out like the world is ending and our couple is dying.....

COME ON PEOPLE!!

ya know even if our couple doesnt happen, at least we know which couple was THE BEST! and thats narusaku.

but plz...ITS HAPPENING

Edited by merryGOflava, 18 December 2011 - 02:41 AM.

#89 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:51 AM

This really isn't that big of a deal. Sakura's first confession was intended to be a dramatic moment. It was the moment Sasuke attempted to sever his bond with Sakura, much like how he attempted to sever his bond with Naruto in the VotE fight. Those were two of the most dramatic moments in Part I. Hearing this 'revelation' that Sakura's confession was intended to be an important scene doesn't disqualify N/S whatsover. Sakura's growing concern for Sasuke and her desire to help protect Team 7 were two important aspects of her character in Part I, and both reached a boiling point during that scene. She acted out of desperation to protect their Team 7 bond, as well as to protect what she believed to be genuine feelings. And keep in mind how right after that scene, when she made her plea to Naruto, she realized Naruto was the one who understood her best. Kishi's shown us countless times throughout the manga the difference between Sakura's feelings for Naruto and Sasuke, and it seems pretty obvious to me which feelings are more genuine.

I don't mean to be rude, but some of you must not have a whole lot of faith in N/S if stuff like this makes you jump ship. Reinforcing the importance of that scene doesn't undermine the incredible amount of N/S development whatsover.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 18 December 2011 - 02:52 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#90 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 17 2011, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol dude calm down XD your making up stuff outta nowhere.

he probably asked his co-worker cause it was the FIRST confession he has ever done. by the time sakura did her other confession, he probably got the hang of it.

we dont know what kishi is thinking. we dont know what hes even changing his mind about.

......are we really THAT worried about this???

ya know....i gotta admire some naruhina, and sasusaku fans.....they have been killed with narusaku moments and STILL dont give up. and yet we just get some interview(and we know he NEVER reveals his coming secrets) and we freak out like the world is ending and our couple is dying.....

COME ON PEOPLE!!

ya know even if our couple doesnt happen, at least we know which couple was THE BEST! and thats narusaku.

but plz...ITS HAPPENING

Sorry I'm only looking for NaruSaku lovers reactions but I needed to sound a little freak out.

with all the evens in this Manga I will never think there will be a Sasusaku (maybe a little bacause of kishi been the writer) but realistically I don't think so.

He love to Write Sasuke --Click here to view--
only thing I know that he do loves Sasuke and may want Sasuke for himself, his speech about Sasuke are really wierd.

Edited by donjoseph19, 18 December 2011 - 03:14 AM.

#91 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Dec 18 2011, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry I'm only looking for NaruSaku lovers reactions but I needed to sound a little freak out.

with all the evens in this Manga I will never think there will be a Sasusaku (maybe a little bacause of kishi been the writer) but realistically I don't think so.

He love to Write Sasuke --Click here to view--
only thing I know that he do loves Sasuke and may want Sasuke for himself, his speech about Sasuke are really wierd.

i dont think kishi likes sasuke more than naruto. but he might be fun to draw.

the anti-hero/borderline villain is fun to draw sometimes.

i mean...naruto needs to always be GOOD but sasuke is wavering and can be shown in a good and bad light biggrin.gif it must be interesting XD

im sure he loves naruto just as much if not more than sasuke, besides who is da star?? THATS RIGHT NARUTO!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#92 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:40 AM

I'm starting to think that we have nothing to worry about lol.
It's not like Sasukes just gonna love Sakura or anything after literally 500+ chapters of calling her annoying and trying to kill her, what, the brink of the war and "Oop! I love Sakura!" bullsh**.

It seemed like Kishi was just .. well, i don't know.

I agree with Boom.

Still a bit worried, but still.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#93 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:41 AM

Wow... are people seriously losing faith in NS over a simple interview? You know... read what Boom-kun said. He's right.

I am disappoint.

JA2DBzd.png

#94 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Dec 18 2011, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow... are people seriously losing faith in NS over a simple interview? You know... read what Boom-kun said. He's right.

I am disappoint.

arg.gif Sorry Rocket-chan. Sometimes I forget of all the NS he's put into the manga. Just sucks when we get trolled a bit tongue.gif .... Or it wasn't even trolling. You guys are right when it was actually a big moment for Sakura. Anti SS, too, despite her pleading. He just knocked her out and said you're annoying. Naruto would've been consoling her and kicking Sasukes ass if he ever seen that.

jus drein jus daun.

#95 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 18 2011, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
arg.gif Sorry Rocket-chan. Sometimes I forget of all the NS he's put into the manga. Just sucks when we get trolled a bit tongue.gif .... Or it wasn't even trolling. You guys are right when it was actually a big moment for Sakura. Anti SS, too, despite her pleading. He just knocked her out and said you're annoying. Naruto would've been consoling her and kicking Sasukes ass if he ever seen that.

Don't worry I wasn't trying to single you out or whatever.

And as for Sakura's big moment [i.e. her confession to Sasuke], to me, regardless whether she loved him or not, the fact that she was present when Sasuke was about to leave, she would have pretty much said anything to make him stay. After all, she was in an extreme state of panic, as she was about to lose a teammate and someone who she sees as a close friend.

So just because her confession was brought up in this year's Jump Festa it doesn't mean that NS is impossible or whatever. So there's really no need to panic. Also, Kishi-sensei has more than enough brains to not reveal any specific future events [unless it's something like "This character will get more panel time" etc].

JA2DBzd.png

#96 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Dec 18 2011, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry I wasn't trying to single you out or whatever.

And as for Sakura's big moment [i.e. her confession to Sasuke], to me, regardless whether she loved him or not, the fact that she was present when Sasuke was about to leave, she would have pretty much said anything to make him stay. After all, she was in an extreme state of panic, as she was about to lose a teammate and someone who she sees as a close friend.

So just because her confession was brought up in this year's Jump Festa it doesn't mean that NS is impossible or whatever. So there's really no need to panic. Also, Kishi-sensei has more than enough brains to not reveal any specific future events [unless it's something like "This character will get more panel time" etc].

True. She was obviously in panic, she looked like she'd have a heart attack or something. err.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#97 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

I'm glad there weren't any pairings mentioned this year. Not anything new, at least. The SS stuff isn't surprising given how popular SS is in Japan.

#98 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 17 2011, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont think kishi likes sasuke more than naruto. but he might be fun to draw.

the anti-hero/borderline villain is fun to draw sometimes.

i mean...naruto needs to always be GOOD but sasuke is wavering and can be shown in a good and bad light biggrin.gif it must be interesting XD

im sure he loves naruto just as much if not more than sasuke, besides who is da star?? THATS RIGHT NARUTO!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I see that there are many event that point NaruSaku as the final pairing, but is not good to be too sure
and for you replay about Kishi liking Naruto more, you may be right, but me been the creator of this manga I will never do something like this to my main characters.

Kishi will make a speech about Sasuke like his previous interviews and about Naruto a few words let not lie to ourselves.

Naruto is Thinking about Sasuke 24/7 haven problems to sleep because he is thinking about Sasuke and asking if Sasuke thinking about him, taking some minutes a the Kage summit to meditate about Sasuke, bowing to the Raikage and bawling over Sasuke. He's hyperventilating and passing out over Sasuke and this
this was priceless --Click here to view--
I don't like it.

That's kishi showing us Naruto thinking that his life has no value without Sasuke. that's is Naruto worshiping Sasuke it should be all the way around Naruto is the hero of the story not Sasuke.

Edited by donjoseph19, 18 December 2011 - 04:18 AM.

#99 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Dec 18 2011, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see that there are many event that point NaruSaku as the final pairing, but is not good to be too sure
and for you replay about Kishi liking Naruto more, you may be right, but me been the creator of this manga I will never do something like this to my main characters.

Kishi will make a speech about Sasuke like his previous interviews and about Naruto a few words let not lie to ourselves.

Naruto is Thinking about Sasuke 24/7 haven problems to sleep because he is thinking about Sasuke and asking if Sasuke thinking about him, taking some minutes a the Kage summit to meditate about Sasuke, bowing to the Raikage and bawling over Sasuke. He's hyperventilating and passing out over Sasuke and this
this was priceless --Click here to view--
I don't like it.

That's kishi showing us Naruto thinking that his life has no value without Sasuke. that's is Naruto worshiping Sasuke it should be all the way around Naruto is the hero of the story not Sasuke.

meh thats just hero talk. im sure naruto will be fine in the end, which will make the speech seem heart-warming cause he was willing to do that for sasuke.

#100 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:37 AM

His life has value without Sasuke. His dreams, his hopes, his friends. He mentioned this all to Kushina when he met her.
Like Merry said, it's just hero talk, every hero's gotta spew it out sometime.

jus drein jus daun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users