Close
Photo

TF2 RP - 2Fort

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#21 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 13 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Your name?"

"Matrona is my name," she said with a haughty lift of her chin, eying the other new one of the four of them. With a slight grin, she rose her hands and cupped the quite predominant boobies she had upon her chest.

"Yes, sveety. I have zem. And zey jiggle. No touch."

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 13 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
" Comrade! Which part of the Soviet Union you come from? " " And a medic? Sounds, like I'll be paying a lot of trips to the sick bay. "

Turning her attention to the one with the pleasantly familiar accent, Matrona's grin widened a little. "I forget now, zey do not make zee best shoes." Her grin morphed into a sultry one, "I'll be as gentle as I can."

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 13 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
" Nevermind my friend. He's just shy. And likes to talk little and stare much. How rude of me. Already sweetening your heart and yet I didn't introduced myself...My name is Bogdan. "

Placing a hand upon her bosom, Matrona stepped forward, and bowed her head at the young comrade. "You sweeten my heart like honey upon my skin." A smirk. "I hope I do the same over time."

Edited by YonderBeyonder, 13 June 2009 - 09:53 AM.

#22 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Jun 13 2009, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Matrona is my name," she said with a haughty lift of her chin, eying the other new one of the four of them. With a slight grin, she rose her hands and cupped the quite predominant boobies she had upon her chest.

"Yes, sveety. I have zem. And zey jiggle. No touch."

Lewis had to advert his eyes again, while he was enjoying the show he didn't want to be distracted and girls easily distracted him.

"Ok, no touch."

Lewis knew that this was gonna be different than his time in Vietnam he just wasn't expecting this level of differentness.

uc.png

#23 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:58 AM

Bogdan smiled and grinned. " Don't worry comrade. You'll have time to do so. In the battlefield and in the barracks...if you permit me being so... Forward. " The slavic one spoke again. " Honey upon your skin? I can arrange said activity. But that's for later. Much much later. " A gentle laughter exited his lips. " I do believe, I'm being...rather... " Again the accent seemed to thicken at Bogdan's command. " Flirtatious. "

Such a big word. Hope that amazed the fellow comrade and the rest of the gang.

" No Lewis. No touching. But on my end you can touch whatever you want. As long you don't hold yourself back like your doing right now. " And again the grin. This guy seemed like a broken record.

#24 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:47 AM

Watching her... teammates? Yeah, she guessed that's what they were-- interact, Victoria couldn't help but laugh. It was amused and lighthearted. She approached her medic and pyro teammates. Who, interestingly enough, were both russian. "Well! Now that introductions are finished, shall we get going?"

Victoria smiled. It was different from any other military force she'd been in, but she thought that was for the better. It made things a hell of a lot more interesting!

She blinked.

"... Is this everyone, or do we have more people to wait for?"

#25 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:17 AM

Bogdan smiled. " I think we should go. But then again I'm not the leader. I think a voting should occur, to determine if we should go scout this place or should we wait? Or simply to go to the barracks and get to know better? " The slavic pyro, grinned. " Maybe a game or so? A drinking game? Like we do in my country? " He asked.

Bogdan grinned. " C'mon. We get to know better! Not to mention we will cure Lewis' shyness. " Chanted the slavic tall one. " What do you say Comrades? "

#26 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 13 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bogdan smiled. " I think we should go. But then again I'm not the leader. I think a voting should occur, to determine if we should go scout this place or should we wait? Or simply to go to the barracks and get to know better? " The slavic pyro, grinned. " Maybe a game or so? A drinking game? Like we do in my country? " He asked.

Bogdan grinned. " C'mon. We get to know better! Not to mention we will cure Lewis' shyness. " Chanted the slavic tall one. " What do you say Comrades? "

Lewis wanted very much to get a battle going but he wasn't calling the shots either, for all he knew the enemy was probably just getting acquainted as well if the enemy had even arrived yet.

"I say we scout the place."

Lewis took some offense to being called "shy" which he wasn't he simply didn't talk much.

uc.png

#27 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 13 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seemed that this was the way she responded to most things. Her eyes brightened, and she grinned widely. "Drinking games are fun!" Another blink. ".... Do we have any alcohol, though? And what kind?"

Alcohol was another one of her indulgences. She had a few favorites, and it was certainly a bad.... hobby of hers.

#28 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:42 AM

Bogdan grinned. " I got some vodka from the Motherland my comrades. " The slavic man , punched lightly Lewis' elbow. " Looks like you lost , comrade. So far two votes against one. Unless Matrona wants to ...ruin our little fun? " He asked as he teased lightly.

#29 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 13 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bogdan grinned. " I got some vodka from the Motherland my comrades. " The slavic man , punched lightly Lewis' elbow. " Looks like you lost , comrade. So far two votes against one. Unless Matrona wants to ...ruin our little fun? " He asked as he teased lightly.

Lewis sighed, Bogdan was starting to get on his nerves. He supposed a little drinking wouldn't hurt though, it's not like he never drank before. He was also interested in getting to know his teammates better, especially Victoria and Matrona.

uc.png

#30 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:49 AM

Drinking games? Oh, goodie!

"Da!" Matrona cried, flinging one hand into the air and hopping on one of her heels. "It vill be fun!"

As long as no one got anything on her shoes, everything would be hunky-dory.

#31 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:08 AM

Bogdan grinning. " Right then. Off to the barracks. Let's play some... " And then the slavic man's face turned into a pure real grin. " Truth or dare. " The accent rose lightly.

" What do you say? " He asked grinning as he walking away.

[Sh...ort.]

#32 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:18 AM

With a quick cheer, Matrona began following Bogdan, her heels click-clacking all the way and her large boobies bouncing in a manner that they do when the body attacked to said beach-balls bounces about.

"Vill zere be good drinks?" she asked cheerily.

#33 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:29 AM

" Only one bottle. But then again , we're not going to outlast... Vodka. " Bogdan grinned as he entered the barracks. " Alright then comrades, go grab a chair. I bet the nice people in the program gave us the finest of food and drinks..but no drink can surpass the finest alcohol of the USSR! " He chanted as he take out a bottle. A nice big transparent bottle with russian font.

" Well then. Glasses right? "

Chanted the man as he placed a bottle in the middle of the table. Quickly , the young man searched for glasses for everyone to drink. Bogdan then returned to the table and placed a glass in each end.

" First. We do a toast. To our team. To our comrades. To the oath of brothers of arms. " The slavic hunk removed the cap of the bottle and filled the glasses with the russian famous alcohol. " Let's do comrades. " He chanted as he placed the bottle on top of the table and got up as he raised the glass.

" Na zdorovje! " (Cheers)

#34 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:35 AM

Lewis raised his glass to Bogdan's, he didn't know why but he was starting to feel welcome with his new team.

"Cheers."

uc.png

#35 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:49 AM

Victoria laughed, and tucking a dark lock of hair behind her ear, holding up her glass. "Cheers!" Vodka was certainly.. fun, depending on certain things.

Which brought her back to the reason they were there. Truth or Dare. She'd always hated that game. Not because she couldn't stand the dares, or even the questions! She just... wasn't that good at coming up aforementioned dares.

#36 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:04 AM

With a nod, Matrona gulped down her drink with a practised motion. She was always up for a game or two, especially when something interesting might come out of it.

As long as no one ruined her shoes. She'd kill them if they did. >8(

#37 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:16 AM

After the glasses touched , quickly the content of the glass went inside Bogdan's throat. The liquid quickly slid down to his stomach , causing a sensation of burning of that tasty alcohol.

" Good stuff. "

He chanted as he sat down.

" Alright then! Let's end with this bottle comrades! " Bogdan grinned as he passed the bottle around until that poor thing was empty.

#38 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 14 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After the glasses touched , quickly the content of the glass went inside Bogdan's throat. The liquid quickly slid down to his stomach , causing a sensation of burning of that tasty alcohol.

" Good stuff. "

He chanted as he sat down.

" Alright then! Let's end with this bottle comrades! " Bogdan grinned as he passed the bottle around until that poor thing was empty.

Once he had taken a few shots Lewis did feel a little buzzed but he had a high tolerance level for alcohol and managed to stay somewhat coherent. He hadn't had any alcohol especially not Vodka since he was imprisoned and he almost forgot how it tasted.

uc.png

#39 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:22 AM

A young man with a slight build, bright red shirt, dark pants, and his trademark cap on his head walked into the barracks, took one quick sniff of the air, spotted his 'lovely' team getting drunk off their arses, and he quickly barged right in.

"Oi. OI! What is all this crap, huh? You all have any IDEA how easily I could kill you all right now?! You soldier boy if I was a sniper, I'd put a bullet STRAIGHT into your big head. You Pyro guy with the open chest, I could be a Spy and stab you one time good in your bright shiny chest. Chick with the big va-va-vooms, I could play doctor with you first, then SAW right through you with my bonesaw! And you Sniper girl, I'd take great pleasure in lighting a bomb under your ass as a Demoman. Drinking and getting buzzed while the enemy skulks around here. In fact, *I* could be the enemy...in disguise! But anyways! The name is Scott. Scott the Amazing Scout at your service," Scott said, as he gave a gallant bow to the ladies, and slapped the men on their shoulders.

"I'll be your Leader for the foreseeable future," Scott continued, with a wide grin on his face.

#40 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:33 AM

" Leader? Huh? You do realize we're in a temporary cease-fire? " Bogdan simply finished his last drink. " So tense...want a massage , leader? " He grinned gently as the fact that he's going on about...'stuff'.

Right now Bogdan was enjoying the fact that somehow...and...from some...damn place, Scott 'the amazing' simply...showed up. One more for the team? Oh man, actually the BLU side of the field sounded...dead.

[Because it IS dead.]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users