39 replies to this topic

#21 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:54 AM

Ok! I will record a video of the panel and post it here. Another thing i would ask is how did you get a translator to translate the letter you sent to kishi a few years back? I want to hire a translator to translate the gusty ninja novel from Japanese to English and im also planning to write a mature critic letter to kishi.

First letter was in english, the the second one was translated by TakL into japanese, I am still thankful for him for doing that. I am planning on a third one and I am having a friend/ex-japanese teacher translate it for me. hehehe ;P
I am sending him a dvd with my entry and stuff like that just because I cn and why not? ;P

Maybe I should had gone with the drones and said how Naruto impacted my life and all that?

Serisouly what do you guys think of my video? what did it miss? This is the email that I recieved by Viz:

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%201.18.5

Edited by Suigetsu, 27 August 2015 - 05:55 AM.

#22 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:45 AM

Mentioning how Naruto impacted your life may have helped.

Top 50? wonder how many contestants entered?

#23 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:27 PM

First letter was in english, the the second one was translated by TakL into japanese, I am still thankful for him for doing that. I am planning on a third one and I am having a friend/ex-japanese teacher translate it for me. hehehe ;P
I am sending him a dvd with my entry and stuff like that just because I cn and why not? ;P

Maybe I should had gone with the drones and said how Naruto impacted my life and all that?

Serisouly what do you guys think of my video? what did it miss? This is the email that I recieved by Viz:

I gonna write one letter in English if there isn't anyone else to do the job then do you mind asking your friend if he's interested in translating a naruto novel and letter to kishi? I will pay him good money since translating a novel and a letter requires a lot of work If you don't mind can i have your email address so i can keep in contact with you?

As for the video i felt like you were mumbling little at the near end of the video so i couldn't catch a few words you said but overall your video was not that bad you explained good reasons why you love naruto and want to meet the creator.  

Edited by rikakim94, 27 August 2015 - 04:23 PM.

#24 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:35 PM

You should've totally praised Naruto and Kishimoto like many others did if you wanted to pass

Some of the videos I watched for this entry were totally pathetic, yet I bet they made the cut because they were fanboying/fangirling for the series and Kishi through the whole video

Unfortunately that's probably how they managed the cut

Edited by Nar123, 27 August 2015 - 04:35 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#25 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:31 PM

You should've totally praised Naruto and Kishimoto like many others did if you wanted to pass

Some of the videos I watched for this entry were totally pathetic, yet I bet they made the cut because they were fanboying/fangirling for the series and Kishi through the whole video

Unfortunately that's probably how they managed the cut

Yeah i guess you have to be really really passionate and obsessed about naruto.

#26 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:02 PM

Yeah i guess you have to be really really passionate and obsessed about naruto.

Not passionate, just obsessed.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#27 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:03 PM

I guess I was more like a fan and equal on the video rather than a fanboy/girl? It does make sense after checking the stuff that "made the cut" but I still tink mine was good enough to be there. Oh well, I would rather meet Masashi as an Equal rather than a fan to be honest. I am more passionate than obssesed and those two are very different things.

Rakikim94: Well TakL is nowhere to be found this days, as for my teacher well I will have to ask her tought. Send me a PM to discuss things further so that I can help you out finding someone.

You know what, I am gonna make a second video with behind the scenes and all the stuff that I couldnt put on the video. Last scene sucks because I deleted the good take accidentally and since I was running out of time - literally no time to shoot it again - I had to work with what I had.

Lesson learned? Do stuff weeks in advance, I tought the deadline was the 28th and not the 21. :c

Edited by Suigetsu, 27 August 2015 - 08:04 PM.

#28 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:26 PM

Wonder if the winner is going to be a shipper or just neutral?

#29 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:36 PM

Wonder if the winner is going to be a shipper or just neutral?

there is no such thing as neutral. Unless he really doesnt give a squat about it which is kind of rare. My bets are on Christina.

#30 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:01 PM

there is no such thing as neutral. Unless he really doesnt give a squat about it which is kind of rare. My bets are on Christina.

No neutrals? I've seen plenty of Naruto fans who don't ship.

I'm guessing this Christina person is a NH shipper.

#31 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:28 PM

Most people who are still in Naruto right now have some kind of preference towards a pairing even if they say they are not shippers

the big majority of neutrals (in the western side at least) stopped following Naruto back in the late part 2

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#32 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:32 PM

Not really, well a friend told me just prefers it "cause it's the way it is" something tells me she isnt that big of a fan but who knows, I could be wrong.

She said Saskay needed someone like sakura -cant remember the reason- and naruto someone caring and tender like hinata.
Ughhk. Why do fangirls never give a crap about what the male characters want or dont want? I am not saying that she is a die hard fangirl but oh well.

Wanna  see her video?

And yes Kyubbi, neutral people stopped giving a crap about Naruto in late part 2 "little after Pain" or just went along with it without giving a crap of the retcons and characters going backwards.

#33 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:11 PM

Not really, well a friend told me just prefers it "cause it's the way it is" something tells me she isnt that big of a fan but who knows, I could be wrong.
She said Saskay needed someone like sakura -cant remember the reason- and naruto someone caring and tender like hinata.
Ughhk. Why do fangirls never give a crap about what the male characters want or dont want? I am not saying that she is a die hard fangirl but oh well.

Wanna  see her video?

And yes Kyubbi, neutral people stopped giving a crap about Naruto in late part 2 "little after Pain" or just went along with it without giving a crap of the retcons and characters going backwards.

See her video? sure why not?

#34 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:05 AM

here it is; P.S. vote on the comment that I did to her plz ;)

#35 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:46 AM

Is there an NS shipper doing this?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#36 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:31 AM

Is there an NS shipper doing this?

Not from this website I don't think.

#37 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:33 AM

Not from this website I don't think.

If there is one then I would like to see what he or she said.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#38 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:09 AM

If there is one then I would like to see what he or she said.

NS shipper? Well that would be me but, biased decisions where not in my favor :c

Edited by Suigetsu, 28 August 2015 - 07:09 AM.

#39 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:43 PM

http://www.viz.com/n... Manga - Naruto

This person won the hokage for a day contest.

#40 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:57 PM

Well good for her. Glad she gets to meet Kishi

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: viz, shounen jump, nycc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users