• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#1 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:03 PM

Who is the secret person Kabuto resurrected with Edo Tensei?

I think it's one of the Hokages, or the Rikudou Sennin. Just ideas. happy.gif

Who do you think it is?

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 27 February 2011 - 09:17 AM.
Spoiler title

#2 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:24 PM

As in the person in the Edo Tensei casket?

I have 3 ideas..
1. Its the real Madara
2. Its Madara's brother
3. Or Rikkudo Sennin perhaps?

#3 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

I think you're talking about the coffin he summoned when he went talking to Madara about joining him?

I have a few guesses:

I to suspect a real body of Madara
Perhaps the body of the first hokage's wife? (The Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki before Kushina)
Perhaps there was some kind of love rivalry going on between Madara and the first hokage for Mito (or however the first hokage's wife was called)

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#4 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

Well we know one thing

Kabuto needs the DNA to be able to summon a corpse back from the death.

The real Madara possibly...considering that Kabuto said after "I know who you really are." Also anyone noticed who is missing in all of this...Obito and Rin...they have not been summoned by Kabuto.

Rikudo Sennin thousand years ninja, corpse would have deteriorated way past recognition, but then again he could have grave robbed his body...although the fact the ninja world considered it a myth means there is no grave.

Also manga wise, whenever Kishi shows someone in silhouette it means they have huge amounts of power.

best 3 examples are Nagato as the Akatsuki Leader unknown

Rikudo Sennin who is still in silhouette.

and the 10 tailed beast.

Edited by Strangelove, 26 February 2011 - 08:16 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#5 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:22 PM

I doubt it would be Obito or Rin.

Those two would only be of importance for him if they hold some kind of power that he has to fear. Or if he was terrified of Kakashi which isn't the case according to his reactions when they met.

#6 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:22 PM

i say its madara's old body....but...now that i think about it cant really be madara's old body? i mean madara (no matter what body hes in right now) is alive. so how would that zombie work? in other words what will the zombies conscious be????? unless the zombie is brain dead? (which could happen..probably)

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#7 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:49 AM

Hm... I think it's be best if Kabuto summoned Madara's brother's body. Then there could be a whole emotional and mental battle between the two (maybe with Naruto's help, I donno), which would lead to his defeat, since we all know that he's insanely powerful to actually battle someone based on skills.

#8 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 27 2011, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hm... I think it's be best if Kabuto summoned Madara's brother's body. Then there could be a whole emotional and mental battle between the two (maybe with Naruto's help, I donno), which would lead to his defeat, since we all know that he's insanely powerful to actually battle someone based on skills.

im going with the brother also!!

#9 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

Wait wait wait... im sorry but the title got edited to "Question about Kabuto" and the people who replied before me know the question but can someone tell me what the question on Kabuto is.

#10 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (Master Sage @ Feb 27 2011, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait wait wait... im sorry but the title got edited to "Question about Kabuto" and the people who replied before me know the question but can someone tell me what the question on Kabuto is.

Wait, I'll change the first post. sweatdrop.gif

#11 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:53 AM

Like most people have stated. I'm pretty sure that it was Madara's real body.

You know I've heard the theory that Obito is actually Tobi, and though I don't necessarily think that's even a possibility, I do find the similarities between Obito's dying words - (if only I had more time) not quoting since I haven't read the chapter in quite some time - and Madara's little Moon plan pretty striking. Or maybe I'm just crazy and making stupid comparisons. dry.gif
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#12 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 27 2011, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah Madara's brother sounds logical if you see that his brother sacrificed his eyes to save Madara's so Madara could continue the clan. So in a way Madara has failed his brother and let his sacrifice be in vain. And Madara may look like a cold blooded killer, I'm pretty sure if he even loved one person it would have been his brother.

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 27 2011, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like most people have stated. I'm pretty sure that it was Madara's real body.

You know I've heard the theory that Obito is actually Tobi, and though I don't necessarily think that's even a possibility, I do find the similarities between Obito's dying words - (if only I had more time) not quoting since I haven't read the chapter in quite some time - and Madara's little Moon plan pretty striking. Or maybe I'm just crazy and making stupid comparisons. dry.gif

And just why would Obito attack the leaf? It's not like he has still a grudge against Kakashi, ok they didn't get along very well but they were still friends. And the Uchiha clan was not masacred yet when obito died. So I think Tobi/Madara is definitely Madara in his real body. I agree with MerryGOflava about the brain dead zombies. Because if Madara's soul is not in the pure world (death) then he can not be summoned to the impure world (living). It could be that i've switched the names of the pure and impure plains but you get the point.

#13 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

quite frankly if i was madara and that was really my body i would be running up to it!! with glee! XD XD but i guess hugging a dead body would be kinda icky pinch.gif (but i wouldn't just leave it with kabuto either...)

#14 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 27 2011, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
quite frankly if i was madara and that was really my body i would be running up to it!! with glee! XD XD but i guess hugging a dead body would be kinda icky pinch.gif (but i wouldn't just leave it with kabuto either...)

Unless this person really isn't Madara and someone completely different. Then he'd be like "O kitten if this gets out, all my credibility is ruined."

#15 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 27 2011, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unless this person really isn't Madara and someone completely different. Then he'd be like "O kitten if this gets out, all my credibility is ruined."

#16 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 27 2011, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats what i was saying biggrin.gif i was pointing out how fishy it is if it was his body. i dont think it is madara :T ( i just want to see madara's face right now, i could care less about his old boy or whatever XD)

#17 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 27 2011, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats what i was saying biggrin.gif i was pointing out how fishy it is if it was his body. i dont think it is madara :T ( i just want to see madara's face right now, i could care less about his old boy or whatever XD)

So the question becomes who is Tobi?

#18 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 27 2011, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So the question becomes who is Tobi?

i thought tobi was just madara's cover-up name? tobi is obito with 2 o's lol XD

#19 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:37 AM

is just that i thought of Madara as Tobi...and we already know what Madara looks like...why keep wearing that mask?

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#20 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:40 AM

Whoever Kabuto revived using the Edo Tensei made Madara kitten his pants, so whoever it was must be someone of important to Madara as it could be his original body or perhaps it's The Six Of The Six Paths, we won't know until the future chapters, although it could be this too:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users