TF2 RP - 2Fort

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#81 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 17 2009, 04:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"No, you May nooot~" Corin clutched her coffee cup to her chest. "Mine. And you're hyper enough..."

With that, she took another sip.

There was not enough coffee in the world. She wondered if she could get some coffee ice cream... That'd be awesome.

"Aww, come on Koriiii. I needz teh epicness of your coffee. My dispenser only dispenses...metal...and ammo...I can't drink metal or ammo, and the guys haven't gone to buy any supplies yet. So, I needz yours as it's the only coffee around," Julie responded with wide, wibbling, teary eyes as she gazed longingly at Kori's cup 'o joe.

"Can I at least get a sip?"

#82 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 17 2009, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Aww, come on Koriiii. I needz teh epicness of your coffee. My dispenser only dispenses...metal...and ammo...I can't drink metal or ammo, and the guys haven't gone to buy any supplies yet. So, I needz yours as it's the only coffee around," Julie responded with wide, wibbling, teary eyes as she gazed longingly at Kori's cup 'o joe.

"Can I at least get a sip?"

A frown. "No." That was still the answer, and that would ALWAYS be the answer. It was her coffee. That kept her awake. For medical stuff.

Of medicine-ness.

Yeah. So her getting coffee was a priority. Because if she didn't, she couldn't do her job right! And no one wants a scalpel up the ass because she fell asleep or fainted from lack of energy!

Yeah. All this made sense in her head, and that was the only thing that mattered.

Looking at the hyperactive engineer in front of her, Corin repeated herself. "No, you may not have a sip." And then, Corin finishes off her coffee.

#83 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 17 2009, 05:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A frown. "No." That was still the answer, and that would ALWAYS be the answer. It was her coffee. That kept her awake. For medical stuff.

Of medicine-ness.

Yeah. So her getting coffee was a priority. Because if she didn't, she couldn't do her job right! And no one wants a scalpel up the ass because she fell asleep or fainted from lack of energy!

Yeah. All this made sense in her head, and that was the only thing that mattered.

Looking at the hyperactive engineer in front of her, Corin repeated herself. "No, you may not have a sip." And then, Corin finishes off her coffee.

Julie let out a long suffering sigh.

"So mean, Kori. So mean," Julie said, as a small pout formed on her lips. Then just as quickly Julie's attention was grabbed by another subject, and she bounced on the balls of her feet in barely controlled excitement as she said, "I wonder when we'll get to kill some Blus! I want this mission to START already. I already have my sentry gun set up to kill some people, so now we only need some people to actually KILL. How about you, Kor? Got your bonesaw all ready to do some hacking and slashing?" Julie asked Kori, as she lightly nudged the medic in her side.

#84 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 17 2009, 05:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Julie let out a long suffering sigh.

"So mean, Kori. So mean," Julie said, as a small pout formed on her lips. Then just as quickly Julie's attention was grabbed by another subject, and she bounced on the balls of her feet in barely controlled excitement as she said, "I wonder when we'll get to kill some Blus! I want this mission to START already. I already have my sentry gun set up to kill some people, so now we only need some people to actually KILL. How about you, Kor? Got your bonesaw all ready to do some hacking and slashing?" Julie asked Kori, as she lightly nudged the medic in her side.

"I am not mean!" Corin exclaimed with conviction. She wasn't! Corin thought that she was a perfectly nice person. Most of the time. When she had her caffeine.

Caffeine was gooooood. She wanted more coffee.

Oh, right. She was asked a question. "I have a feeling, Julie," The medic began, "That I'll be doing less killing than one would think.." She was a medic. Thus, there would be much healing. "Our teammates seem rather reckless, don't you think?" She asked, with a yawn.

#85 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 17 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"I am not mean!" Corin exclaimed with conviction. She wasn't! Corin thought that she was a perfectly nice person. Most of the time. When she had her caffeine.

Caffeine was gooooood. She wanted more coffee.

Oh, right. She was asked a question. "I have a feeling, Julie," The medic began, "That I'll be doing less killing than one would think.." She was a medic. Thus, there would be much healing. "Our teammates seem rather reckless, don't you think?" She asked, with a yawn.

"Lol, oh heck yay! Randomly running over to the Red side just to get some booze," Julie replied, as she slapped her knee as she laughed. "Oh! And I also set up a Teleporter Exit over there, so when the time comes we'll be able to infiltrate their base easily," Julie continued, as she rubbed her hands together with a gleeful grin on her face.

#86 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:23 AM

Quickly the buzzer rang loudly.

The gruff old lady voice echoed. " Attention everyone! Get back to your barracks. It's 1900 hours and it's time for everyone to go get yourself a nice plate of dinner and then by 2100 hours sharp you go to bed! "

The announcer lady then shut off all communications.

~~~~~~

Bogdan sighed. " Such a tight schedule...oh well. " Facing Matrona he smiled. " Well then, comrade. Want me to accompany you to the barracks? Think of me as your....bodyguard for today. " He continued on grinning.

~~~~~~

" Finally. " Virote smiled as he gave back the monocle to Axe. " Let's go. You can keep that...ONLY IF YOU CLEAN IT. Seriously that stinks. Use something to get rid of that fowl smell. No wait am I sleeping in the same room as you. " The leader spoke as walked off. " I bet Juliet and Corin are going insane....women. " He sighed as Virote sped up the pace.

(1900 hours = 7 PM ; 2100 hours = 9 PM)

Edited by Yakatsu, 18 June 2009 - 01:26 AM.

#87 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 17 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
" Finally. " Virote smiled as he gave back the monocle to Axe. " Let's go. You can keep that...ONLY IF YOU CLEAN IT. Seriously that stinks. Use something to get rid of that fowl smell. No wait am I sleeping in the same room as you. " The leader spoke as walked off. " I bet Juliet and Corin are going insane....women. " He sighed as Virote sped up the pace.

(1900 hours = 7 PM ; 2100 hours = 9 PM)

"Virote, Virote, VIROTE!" Julie called out excitedly, as she waved at the big man as he came lumbering towards the barracks. "Virry, what's for dinner? I'm starved," Julie exclaimed, as she rubbed her tummy and licked her lips.

~~~

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 17 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quickly the buzzer rang loudly.

The gruff old lady voice echoed. " Attention everyone! Get back to your barracks. It's 1900 hours and it's time for everyone to go get yourself a nice plate of dinner and then by 2100 hours sharp you go to bed! "

The announcer lady then shut off all communications.

~~~~~~

Bogdan sighed. " Such a tight schedule...oh well. " Facing Matrona he smiled. " Well then, comrade. Want me to accompany you to the barracks? Think of me as your....bodyguard for today. " He continued on grinning.

"Well, you all heard the old lady. Time for din din. So, anyone know what we're having?" Scott asked, as walked up to Bogdan and Matrona.

#88 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:40 AM

" The hell should I know? I'm just the old man with the big machine. " He cackled quite loudly. Healthy for his age. " We do have a small cafeteria area where we could eat. Let's try that. " The heavy grinned as he stroked his beard lightly.

-------------

Bogdan smiled. " Bossman. I don't know but I hope it's something russian...I miss eating food from the good old days. " A little look of sorrow mixed with that smile crossed together like ...well. Mercury and water. It was awful to look at. And not to mention hard to keep them away. " Anyhow. Let's just hope we actually have good food. And good drinks! Alcohol fuels a soldier in doing the impossible! " He laughed lightly as he walked off with the medic and the scout.

#89 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 17 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bogdan smiled. " Bossman. I don't know but I hope it's something russian...I miss eating food from the good old days. " A little look of sorrow mixed with that smile crossed together like ...well. Mercury and water. It was awful to look at. And not to mention hard to keep them away. " Anyhow. Let's just hope we actually have good food. And good drinks! Alcohol fuels a soldier in doing the impossible! " He laughed lightly as he walked off with the medic and the scout.

As Scott began to walk off with Bogdan and Matrona towards the cafeteria area, he quickly stopped in his tracks, turned around, jogged quickly back, hooked his arm companionably through Victoria's, and pulled her lightly forward to catch back up with the others.

"Oi woman, no lagging. There is food to be eaten, and we're all going to eat! So, no lagging behind. Let's hurry up and catch up, before Bogdan finishes all the food," Scott said, as he gave Victoria a quick wink. "Oh, and LEWIS! COME ON YOU OLD SOLDIER! YOU'RE GONNA MISS THE FOOD IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!" Scott shouted over his shoulder, as he continued to walk with her towards the cafeteria.

~~~

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 17 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
" The hell should I know? I'm just the old man with the big machine. " He cackled quite loudly. Healthy for his age. " We do have a small cafeteria area where we could eat. Let's try that. " The heavy grinned as he stroked his beard lightly.
scout.

"Okay! That works for me. Kori! Quit sucking down all that coffee, and come on to the cafeteria with us, so that we can all eat," Julie called out to Corin.

#90 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 17 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As Scott began to walk off with Bogdan and Matrona towards the cafeteria area, he quickly stopped in his tracks, turned around, jogged quickly back, hooked his arm companionably through Victoria's, and pulled her lightly forward to catch back up with the others.

"Oi woman, no lagging. There is food to be eaten, and we're all going to eat! So, no lagging behind. Let's hurry up and catch up, before Bogdan finishes all the food," Scott said, as he gave Victoria a quick wink. "Oh, and LEWIS! COME ON YOU OLD SOLDIER! YOU'RE GONNA MISS THE FOOD IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!" Scott shouted over his shoulder, as he continued to walk with her towards the cafeteria.

Now that Victoria thought about it, she WAS hungry. Hm... What was she in the mood for?

Her eyes brightened as she eventually arrived at the most perfect answer, ever.

"Let's make sandwiches!"
"Okay! That works for me. Kori! Quit sucking down all that coffee, and come on to the cafeteria with us, so that we can all eat," Julie called out to Corin.

Corin scoffed. "Coffee is awesome." But, food would be nice, too..

Once she caught up with her fellow, though batshit insane, teammates, Corin could only say one thing. "... I wonder what kind of coffee there is..." Though, she did need to eat as well. Depended on what was stocked in the cafeteria.

#91 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:20 AM

Axe Sat in the corner gnawing on a hunk of bloody, raw, steak. He needed his vitamins and nutrients and blood. The blood added to the flavur. It haz flavur.

He huffed grumpily. Wondering when, oh when, would he get back to killing people?
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#92 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:28 AM

*SKIPPING TO DAY 2*

The buzzers in the middle of the morning growled so loudly that everyone could hear.

The announcer lady's voice echoed yet again. " REDs , BLU's time to wake up! Now!!! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bogdan rose from his bed , as he stretched. Naked. No point in giving details. I don't think you'd want that. Or if you do, just ...do it privately. Heading for the showers , with a carefree smile as he wore nothing more then some red shorts as he walked though the halls of the base , normally. Why did the showers be so far away from the male section of the base? He didn't care now did he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virote had an issue in waking up. The drinking kinda made it worse. He picked up everything. But unlike Bogdan , he wore his old shirt and pants to the shower. He kinda did respect personal space. Kinda.

#93 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:46 AM

Axe McMurderpeople leapt and gallavanted about the sniper-deck on the Bloo base. He sat down on the edge, staring out at the other side whilst dangling his feet off the edge. He spent his time entertaining himself by trying to see if he could spit into the water down below.

He was shaking his head around in a circle to see if he could get dizzy and see birdies and starsies like in the cartoons he loved and cherished.

Where were all the Reds? Where were his teammates? Surely they didn't bother with boring things like bathing?
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#94 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:56 AM

Lewis woke up with a groan and popped a few of his joints, ever since the incident with Victoria he kept his distance from her except for Dinner but he didn't say anything to her. He rose out of bed completely clothed and holding his shotgun, that's right he goes to bed armed. After doing a few routine things like brushing his teeth and combing his short brown hair Lewis headed down the hall to meet with the rest of his team knowing today was gonna be a day for action.

uc.png

#95 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:09 AM

Having stayed up all night as per usual with plenty of coffee on hand, Corin sat in the cafeteria/dining-area. A cup of coffee on hand. She'd showered about three hours ago, what with the insomnia and all. Corin liked her privacy. And so, finishing her fifth or sixth or seventh cup of coffee, the medic is content in busying herself in making some more. For herself, and anyone else that would need it.

That wasn't Juliet.

That girl was hyper enough.

------

Victoria prided herself on getting up early. In doing so, she had showered about half an hour ago, and set about the kitchen/cafeteria, making sammiches. Her hair was not tied back just yet, and was slightly messy. Though she'd managed to get dressed in uniform and all that, her hunger dictated that she eat something first. That something being...

Breakfast sammiches.

Eggs and bacon and WIN.

Victoria liked her food. It was necessary to eat healthy! Hell, it was necessary to eat in general.

In summary, Food = Life.

#96 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 19 2009, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having stayed up all night as per usual with plenty of coffee on hand, Corin sat in the cafeteria/dining-area. A cup of coffee on hand. She'd showered about three hours ago, what with the insomnia and all. Corin liked her privacy. And so, finishing her fifth or sixth or seventh cup of coffee, the medic is content in busying herself in making some more. For herself, and anyone else that would need it.

That wasn't Juliet.

That girl was hyper enough.

------

Victoria prided herself on getting up early. In doing so, she had showered about half an hour ago, and set about the kitchen/cafeteria, making sammiches. Her hair was not tied back just yet, and was slightly messy. Though she'd managed to get dressed in uniform and all that, her hunger dictated that she eat something first. That something being...

Breakfast sammiches.

Eggs and bacon and WIN.

Victoria liked her food. It was necessary to eat healthy! Hell, it was necessary to eat in general.

In summary, Food = Life.

Lewis arrived in the cafeteria to eat breakfast himself when he saw Victoria, instantly memories of the previous night resurfaced and he knew he had to stop ducking her and say something.

"Good Morning Victoria....look I'm sorry about last night what I did was unacceptable drunk or not. I wouldn't do anything intentionally to ruin our relationship as teammates....I just hope we can be friends."

Silent Lewis suddenly wasn't so silent anymore.

uc.png

#97 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:43 AM

Julie cackled wildly, rubbing her hands together in anticipation, as she stepped on the Teleporter Entrance that she had set up two days before, when she and some of her Blu team had paid Red a little...visit.

Julie cackled more in utter glee, as her Teleporter Exit made her materialize right in the heart of the Red team's Fort, and right smack dab in the middle of their Intelligence Room.

Coming over here by herself was dangerous, but the rest of her team seemed busy, so Julie decided to take the chance.

Quickly running up to the table that the Intelligence suitcase sat on, Julie quickly grabbed it and was startled when a LOUD voice began broadcasting all around her.

"ALERT! THE ENEMY HAS TAKEN OUR INTELLIGENCE! ALERT!"

Oh kitten, Julie thought to herself, as she quickly began to make her way back *out* of the Red base, hoping that she would make it back to her Blu's alive.

#98 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 06:52 AM

[MASSIVE FAST-FORWARD.]
Virote growled as he was still showering.

" Already we're taking the intelligence? "

The old man quickly dashed off and got himself ready. Grabbing a radio that enabled to get in touch with everyone.

" Coren, Axe, Julie , who da' hell is in the Blu base without my orders? " He growled at the radio loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bogdan grinned as he was still was getting dressed. Taking the hatchet , shotgun and the flamethrower that made him a pyro, he dashed off. With the hatchet in his hands. Just to give that fearful grip. Suited up. Zipped up. Mask on. Ready to make burning love!

#99 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:10 AM

Julie desperately ran through the halls of the Red team, dodging into dark corners when she could, and just trying to make her way to the bridge so that she could make a mad dash across it, protected by her Sentry which she had also set up two days before.

Suddenly the communicator that she had attached to her side went off, and quickly grabbing it and almost dropping it as she fumbled to turn it on in her haste, Julie quickly answered the call.

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 20 2009, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
" Already we're taking the intelligence? "

The old man quickly dashed off and got himself ready. Grabbing a radio that enabled to get in touch with everyone.

" Coren, Axe, Julie , who da' hell is in the Blu base without my orders? " He growled at the radio loudly.

"I'm sorry, boss! I think I may have gotten myself into a little bit of...trouble. I'm trying to get myself back out though! Can't talk anymore! The enemy might hear me. Julie, over and out!"

~~~

"Alright, everyone!" Scott cried out, as he slapped his bat against his palm.

"It's Blu Team crushing time! Let's get 'em!"

#100 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:31 AM

" Bossman, I got her. "

Spoke the slavic man as he saw the engineer with the intelligence on her back.

Taking out the shotgun he grinned. " Engineer! Don't move! " He spoke as he began running and shooting at the same time. Not really wise, but it was meant to stop her. " I don't know if you felt it before , but hot shells coming from a cane of a gun is pretty harmful! " Bogdan continued on trying to put her to a stop. " I don't want to hurt you. "

He then whispered.

" Not yet. "

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users