226 replies to this topic

#201 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

The manga has a system at the moment. It has Salad doubt Bolt for most of the arc (Tsun) then he does or says something that moves her at the end (dere.)

The anime we need to see episode 4 but at the moment just seems to be content that the clone is their reaction shot anytime something happens they have her give a reaction to it. They won't seriously start pushing it till at least episode 4 though. Honestly, I still can't get over how bad her design is.

Yup. The manga now is for Boruto x Sarada. History repeating itself among Hinata and NH fans splitting and arguing. Those with Boruto x Sarada ( Hypocrites ) vs Boruto x Sumire ( Hinata fanatics )  :zaru:

If they increased Boruto x Sumire interaction, I bet the arguing will be off the chart amid them :P

Edited by T XD, 18 April 2017 - 01:31 PM.

#202 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:05 PM

Just Sarada blushing to the Sasuke-like character.

recreate the infamous 699 scene except with Sarada and have include the nervousness too  :lmao:

We're already watching how they're bickering and arguing. Twitter and Tumblr have split. Naruto Forums I don't know. LuckyChi knows more. If the anime and / or manga started pushing in pairings heavily then the more fun it will be.

Just sit down and watch. Here's some popcorn too. I'm planning to see what they're arguing today on Naruto Forums :P

Nothing much has really changed on Twitter, or Tumblr well... except for this: 

tumblr_ooi7nmVAHk1tdtuaeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ooi7nmVAHk1tdtuaeo2_1280.jpg

That's about the only thing I've noticed from last wednesday till now well just got wait and see what happens in tomorrow's episode. 

Thanks for the popcorn, want some more Seven Up,  and Pizza?  :happy:

I still can't believe they are highly suggesting a love triangle...

Seriously.. though I guess we should've seen it coming after what's come before it. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#203 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:03 PM

The problem is Kishimoto didn't bother to create a Hinata clone in either the ending, the gaiden, or the movie. And when the manga didn't do so either but instead copied the movie as well as seemed to go for BS. Well, by that point why add another girl after two years? Everything seemed to be pointing to they were just going to do BS and avoid any pairing conflicts, so they didn't get a repeat of NS vs nH/SS. Which no matter what those fanatics say. The pairing obsession conflicts did damage Naruto because it annoyed a large number of fans with the fact the story was being ignored for none stop 'who will end up with who' debates. Which got worst once people though Hinata was entitle to him after the Pein arc. Then when at the end all that matter was 'who ended up with who' at the sacrifice of everything else including its popularity. So starting up another pairing conflict with this franchise right now as closed to the edge it is seemed idiotic almost suicidal. Sadly we ignored how Hinata obsesses those moe otaku fanatics are at SP.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 April 2017 - 11:37 PM.

#204 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:18 PM

True  in a way it kinda baffles me that they didn't do the same when it came to Ichigo and Orhime for the Bleach anime  like when you look at the two it's a total contrast cause I know SP put alot into IchiRuki when it came to Bleach and not so much on Ichigo and Orhime  pairing... not that really mattered when it came to Bleach, but it's just something I noticed.   For me IchiRuki and NaruSaku were almost identical, though I could argue that IchiRuki was slightly strong since it's been backed up by color pages, moments in the manga,  and poems  all doneth by Kubo  that even includes Fade to Black.  I mean I do know that the people in SP that were in charge of Bleach were a sperate division than the division that handled  Naruto so that could explain something there. 

#205 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:52 PM

Pierrot got a bad record I guess. They probably felt safe with other series like Twin Stars Exorcist. Then they thought, "Oh Boruto? Hell yeah, we'll do it!!"

#206 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:54 PM

The answer is their is a team that works (probably solely) on Naruto, and their are other teams that work on other projects. The team that worked on Bleach thought that IchigoxRuika was the pairing and went with it, not realizing or Kubo didn't make it clear until later that it was actually Orihime was the love interest. The Naruto team fell in love with Hinata from the start, then decided that she must become the love interest, and molded her into their dream girl. Then pressured kishi with help from the editors into agreeing with them. The director and the lead writer may have been from other teams but the core group of Boruto is still that Moe fanatics that forced Hinata onto Kishimoto. So when they worked on creating characters for Boruto and saw the kishi hadn't made another hinata that Bolt could have sex with (unless they were fine with him having sex with his sister). So they decided to make their own; thus the clone.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 April 2017 - 04:57 PM.

#207 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:54 PM

Ok what did they do with Twin Star Exorcist?

#208 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

Filler. I don't know but they gave the slot to Boruto. I haven't watch it, so I don't know anything but didn't boost sales.

#209 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

The answer is their is a team that works (probably solely) on Naruto, and their are other teams that work on other projects. The team that worked on Bleach thought that IchigoxRuika was the pairing and went with it, not realizing or Kubo didn't make it clear until later that it was actually Orihime was the love interest. The Naruto team fell in love with Hinata from the start, then decided that she must become the love interest, and molded her into their dream girl. Then pressured kishi with help from the editors into agreeing with them. The director and the lead writer may have been from other teams but the core group of Boruto is still that Moe fanatics that forced Hinata onto Kishimoto. So when they worked on creating characters for Boruto and saw the kishi hadn't made another hinata that Bolt could have sex with (unless they were fine with him having sex with his sister). So they decided to make their own; thus the clone.

Actually from what I remember it was a long time (like about 5 or 6 years ago), but I do remember Kubo came out in an interview and stated that he loved what the Bleach anime was doing with Ichigo and Rukia's relationship and how they handled Orhime as well  he even encouraged them to continue on with it.. Also unlike Kishi,  Kubo did legit have involvement in the filler arcs for the anime which explains why they were great and can be considered better than most fillers from Naruto.  The only thing he didn't like about the anime were the filler placements during the Arrancar Arc I think it was the Zanpaktou Rebellion Filler which occured in the middle of the Ichigo vs Grimmjow and Amagai Filler which happened in the middle of the Ichigo vs Ulqiuora fight that's about it. 

True  in a way it kinda baffles me that they didn't do the same when it came to Ichigo and Orhime for the Bleach anime  like when you look at the two it's a total contrast cause I know SP put alot into IchiRuki when it came to Bleach and not so much on Ichigo and Orhime  pairing... not that really mattered when it came to Bleach, but it's just something I noticed.   For me IchiRuki and NaruSaku were almost identical, though I could argue that IchiRuki was slightly strong since it's been backed up by color pages, moments in the manga,  and poems  all doneth by Kubo  that even includes Fade to Black.  I mean I do know that the people in SP that were in charge of Bleach were a sperate division than the division that handled  Naruto so that could explain something there. 

@ Bail    bolded!!  I already knew that!

Pierrot got a bad record I guess. They probably felt safe with other series like Twin Stars Exorcist. Then they thought, "Oh Boruto? Hell yeah, we'll do it!!"

Which is kinda sad honestly,  oh well it could've been saved for Black Clover, but oh well support the cash cow I guess, right?

Edited by LuckyChi7, 18 April 2017 - 05:12 PM.

#210 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

Not unless they stop Boruto for a break or something. Otherwise, Black Clover looks to be doomed.

#211 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:55 PM

@bail
How the kitten burito has more like sasuke? Maybe neji but not naruto unless there's a threesome between narutohinatasashuke. So it's kind true from what narusasu fujoshi said that burito is like the son of that gay pairing. Isn't that too much for the studio who hate sasuke to pretty much use his characterization?

#212 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

http://uma-aposta.tu...ng-boruto-is-to

This is the only reason to keep watching naruto honestly and I do not accept that

#213 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

Yeah, because who cares about story and characters.

#214 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:20 PM

recreate the infamous 699 scene except with Sarada and have include the nervousness too  :lmao:

Nothing much has really changed on Twitter, or Tumblr well... except for this: 

tumblr_ooi7nmVAHk1tdtuaeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ooi7nmVAHk1tdtuaeo2_1280.jpg

That's about the only thing I've noticed from last wednesday till now well just got wait and see what happens in tomorrow's episode. 

Thanks for the popcorn, want some more Seven Up,  and Pizza?  :happy:

Seriously.. though I guess we should've seen it coming after what's come before it. 

You already forgot about those comments on them taking sides between Boruto x Sarada and Boruto x Sumire, and what they were saying for each with fan arts also ? :P

I'll take the whole bucket of cheese popcorn. * Swoops the bucket to her side * XD

#215 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:58 PM

Filler. I don't know but they gave the slot to Boruto. I haven't watch it, so I don't know anything but didn't boost sales.

No they devolved it into it's own (bull kitten) continuity. Not even ideas given from the creator himself, Sukeno Yoshiaki helped matters much :dry:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#216 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:15 PM

You already forgot about those comments on them taking sides between Boruto x Sarada and Boruto x Sumire, and what they were saying for each with fan arts also ? :P

I'll take the whole bucket of cheese popcorn. * Swoops the bucket to her side * XD

Nothing much has really changed it's still pretty much the same,, and I've seen alot of likes that's about it. 

Alright *eats another slice of pizza*   could you pass me some more faanta?  :happy:

#217 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:30 PM

Nothing much has really changed it's still pretty much the same,, and I've seen alot of likes that's about it. 

Alright *eats another slice of pizza*   could you pass me some more faanta?  :happy:

Ah I see where you're coming from.

Here's a full bottle :P

#218 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:36 PM

Ah I see where you're coming from.

Here's a full bottle :P

Yeah tomorrow probably will shift the tide further we just got to wait.

Thanks *takes a gulp*   anything you need? or is the popcorn good enough for now? 

#219 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:35 PM

@bail
How the kitten burito has more like sasuke? Maybe neji but not naruto unless there's a threesome between narutohinatasashuke. So it's kind true from what narusasu fujoshi said that burito is like the son of that gay pairing. Isn't that too much for the studio who hate sasuke to pretty much use his characterization?

I said that, in the movie and the manga Naruto claimed that he was more like Sasuke then Naruto. It was obviously a lie and just to make Bolt "cooler" by saying his personality was more in line with the edgy popular rival Sasuke then the Shounen standard idiot hero Naruto. But if they think they convince their fans of that. They would probably think that they convinced their fans that BS is the uniting of NS, nH, SK, SS,  SH, and SNS fanbases as well.

#220 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:08 AM

Yeah, because who cares about story and characters

Exactly because just like Naruto it's all about the pairings because that's what give the ratings not the characters or the story.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users