Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:25 PM

Is out!!

Naruto 480- at one manga

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

Damn, again... and here I was expecting it tomorrow. Off to read about the "crazy psycho".

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:39 PM

I won't lie, I didn't see that coming.

#4 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Jan 27 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I won't lie, I didn't see that coming.

my weird prediction Sakura is going to come across Karin and save her

never thought I would say this about Karin but she is too good a character to die right now

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

Oh lord, crazy psycho is here... dry.gif

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jan 27 2010, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my weird prediction Sakura is going to come across Karin and save her

never thought I would say this about Karin but she is too good a character to die right now

Better not. Not that I want Karin to die but I don't want Sakura just suddenly come out of nowhere and save her. That will raise up this crazy fandom's hopes of SS being canon...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:59 PM

I think Karin's not dead. This chapter was ok but he's gone completely insane that naruto nor sakura won't be able save him now

----------------
Now playing: Yellowcard - Martin Sheen Or JFK
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#7 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

Damn, he stabbed her in the heart?

That's COLD, Sasuke.

unsure.gif I used to like you, but this is just wrong. You killed Karin after all she did for you?

You've crossed the line.
BLACK AND WHITE

#8 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:01 PM

Can we please just say Sasuke is evil now?! He just stabbed his love interest! Whether it's a fatal wound or superficial, he just stabbed his girlfriend!

And man, Danzou deserved a better end than that. What was with all the hype about Root, if this is all it's amounted to? Sai, while a good ally, is hardly "The best of his generation." And Fu and Torune got taken out in two chapters! The Sound genin from the chunin exam lasted longer! This is the group Tsunada and Jiraiya were worried about?!

And Holy Crap, Sasuke talking to Itachi at the end there pisses me off. I've been on the "Itachi was wrong" camp for a while, but after seeing what a complete bastard Sasuke has become, I think he was right in killing the Uchiha clan after all.

Can we please get back to Naruto, see him decide to kill Sasuke, and move on from this God awful plotline?!

#9 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jan 27 2010, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can we please just say Sasuke is evil now?! He just stabbed his love interest! Whether it's a fatal wound or superficial, he just stabbed his girlfriend!

And man, Danzou deserved a better end than that. What was with all the hype about Root, if this is all it's amounted to? Sai, while a good ally, is hardly "The best of his generation." And Fu and Torune got taken out in two chapters! The Sound genin from the chunin exam lasted longer! This is the group Tsunada and Jiraiya were worried about?!

And Holy Crap, Sasuke talking to Itachi at the end there pisses me off. I've been on the "Itachi was wrong" camp for a while, but after seeing what a complete bastard Sasuke has become, I think he was right in killing the Uchiha clan after all.

Can we please get back to Naruto, see him decide to kill Sasuke, and move on from this God awful plotline?!

No, we need more plots that are dragged out and pointless. It keeps us all entertained. Who's Naruto? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Shirosaki, 27 January 2010 - 10:08 PM.

#10 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 27 2010, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh lord, crazy psycho is here... dry.gif

Better not. Not that I want Karin to die but I don't want Sakura just suddenly come out of nowhere and save her. That will raise up this crazy fandom's hopes of SS being canon...

i dont see how it would

#11 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (socermania2 @ Jan 27 2010, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, he stabbed her in the heart?

That's COLD, Sasuke.

unsure.gif I used to like you, but this is just wrong. You killed Karin after all she did for you?

You've crossed the line.

If you look closely Danzo is a bit taller then karin meaning that he stabbed her on the shoulder but I'm with you, he crossed the line. Guess we'll have to wait for next week's chapter to know for sure.

----------------
Now playing: Linkin Park - Place For My Head
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#12 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:17 PM

Right through the heart.... through the hostage.

I think he wanted to keep Danzo in place cause Danzo didn't expect Saucegay to do that.

EDIT: Also says he sacrifices Karin =/

Edited by socermania2, 27 January 2010 - 10:18 PM.

BLACK AND WHITE

#13 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:18 PM

I think you guys are missing the point here... Sure sasuke's an evil creep but with Danzo dead that's one less dork who wants to kill Naruto.

#14 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jan 27 2010, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you look closely Danzo is a bit taller then karin meaning that he stabbed her on the shoulder but I'm with you, he crossed the line. Guess we'll have to wait for next week's chapter to know for sure.

----------------
Now playing: Linkin Park - Place For My Head
via FoxyTunes

Actually, from the angle, it looks like Karin got her heart stabbed or her lungs punctured.

#15 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Jan 27 2010, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you guys are missing the point here... Sure sasuke's an evil creep but with Danzo dead that's one less dork who wants to kill Naruto.

Did Karin have to die? She wasn't against him. SHE HELPED EVERY SINGLE PART OF THE FRIKKIN WAY! SHE"S THE REASON HE'S ALIVE. TO KILL HER LIKE THAT!

Bullcrap.

@Shirosaki
Exactly. If he missed her heart, he hit her lungs, effectively killing her.

Edited by socermania2, 27 January 2010 - 10:21 PM.

BLACK AND WHITE

#16 PhantomNinja

PhantomNinja

Crazy little brunette

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, writting, cooking... (i have a lot of 'ings')

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

After this, I simply cannot see SasuSaku happening... ever. At all. Unless Kishi decided to ignore the fact that he mad Sasuke evil. HE STABBED HER THROUGH THE FRICKEN' HEART!! And Karin was even more useful to Sasuke then Sakura ever was. You'd think at least he'd not kill her.

#17 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

Well maybe a lung but not the heart. Let's just wait for chapter 481

----------------
Now playing: Lupe Fiasco and Kenna - Resurrection (Produced by M. Shinoda of Linkin Park)
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#18 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

I feel sorry for Karin. As much as I hate Sasuke, getting stabbed through the heart by the person you love is about as cold as it gets.

Edited by Freakazoid, 27 January 2010 - 10:28 PM.

#19 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:30 PM

They will probably give Sasuke another "power" that will allow him to pull out the lightning and at the same time heal karin, remember he told her to stand still.

#20 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

That's another point to examine

----------------
Now playing: Dead By Sunrise - Fire
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users