3333 replies to this topic

#2321 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:47 PM

Wait, Hinata is a JONIN now!? I thought the last databook that covered the Gaiden ranked her as chunin!?

How come everyone got promoted except Naruto!?

Well, given that she was an Elite Genin, it's not surprising that she would eventually become a Jonin.

#2322 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:20 PM

THERE IS NOTHING "ELITE" ABOUT BEING A GENIN! :cuss:

It's the same as me complementing you as a world-class janitor!

#2323 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:05 PM

She was born into elite Genin status. So given that she was a Genin in the womb (and not just a regular Genin, an Elite Genin), that's a lot of ninja experience that would support the promotion to Chunin and Jonin ranks.

#2324 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:08 PM

She was born into elite Genin status. So given that she was a Genin in the womb (and not just a regular Genin, an Elite Genin), that's a lot of ninja experience that would support the promotion to Chunin and Jonin ranks.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's so special of being "elite" when she didn't even do anything that worthy?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2325 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:38 PM

The story is getting so bad that the pro-enders can't defend it anymore. They can't. They can't keep defending something that purposely debunks what they all assume to be true. And worse still Kishimoto doesn't care anymore. He is walking on the beach with his kids enjoying life while Studio Pierot and Kodachi are struggling to make Boruto in a good story. Kishimoto never wanted to make Boruto. He had no desire to. At best he wanted to do a Minato Gaiden...which we still haven't gotten. Maybe because they can't exploit Minato and Kushina like NaruHina or something and they know they can't retcon the story because it is too ingrained that Kushina is Naruto's mother and she is an Uzumaki. Can't make Kushina a Hyuga all of a sudden to further promote the Hinata agenda.

Maybe Kishimoto was the smart one. He saw how bad the rest of the team treated his story, decided enough was enough, and just ended his series because he felt that giving up time with his family for a group a people who cared more about pairings than story was not worth it anymore.

While we can get mad at Kishimoto for what he has done....I don't blame him anymore. Yes, we can argue that he gave up his series too easily, but the American fandom didn't care and his own company didn't care about what he wanted, but rather what they wanted and how to make money. He just gave up because he fetl it was not worth it anymore....and it is not worth it. They don't care.

Boruto has become so inconsistent that it makes all the plot holes in the MCU look like minor forgetfulness.

More importantly Kushina is too tied with Sakura for them to use while Hinata is the heroine. Also in case anyone has forgotten; the battle of the scarves in the last.

Kishimoto thought he was giving the fans what they wanted as a final send off. Turns out he was lied to and is now stuck with them trying to make him fix their mess while he is too done to care.

As for this light novel. I still want hisaberpie to see if they can find it title to see if it even existed. If they can't. The latest light novels are the novelizations of the anime original filler arc for Boruto. So if this is the latest light novel. It will probably be the next arc after the chunin exam is done. If it exist.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 July 2018 - 11:46 PM.

#2326 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:53 PM

The story is getting so bad that the pro-enders can't defend it anymore. They can't. They can't keep defending something that purposely debunks what they all assume to be true. And worse still Kishimoto doesn't care anymore. He is walking on the beach with his kids enjoying life while Studio Pierot and Kodachi are struggling to make Boruto in a good story. Kishimoto never wanted to make Boruto. He had no desire to. At best he wanted to do a Minato Gaiden...which we still haven't gotten. Maybe because they can't exploit Minato and Kushina like NaruHina or something and they know they can't retcon the story because it is too ingrained that Kushina is Naruto's mother and she is an Uzumaki. Can't make Kushina a Hyuga all of a sudden to further promote the Hinata agenda.

Maybe Kishimoto was the smart one. He saw how bad the rest of the team treated his story, decided enough was enough, and just ended his series because he felt that giving up time with his family for a group a people who cared more about pairings than story was not worth it anymore.

While we can get mad at Kishimoto for what he has done....I don't blame him anymore. Yes, we can argue that he gave up his series too easily, but the American fandom didn't care and his own company didn't care about what he wanted, but rather what they wanted and how to make money. He just gave up because he fetl it was not worth it anymore....and it is not worth it. They don't care.

Boruto has become so inconsistent that it makes all the plot holes in the MCU look like minor forgetfulness.

Not even to make money. All Hinatatheists just wanted Naruto to marry her and "get in her pants" so they can imagine the anime personifications of their own self esteem issues "make love" (off panel may I add) :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 July 2018 - 11:53 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2327 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:04 AM

Not even to make money. All Hinatatheists just wanted Naruto to marry her and "get in her pants" so they can imagine the anime personifications of their own self esteem issues "make love" (off panel may I add) :zaru:

What? You don't remember when one of the animators had Naruto and Hinata have sex, and put it up on...twitter? Granted, I think they were fired for that.

Beyond that you're right.

#2328 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:35 AM

Oh, did they now? Well, my point. But I'm on the fence of whether that can be considered on panel though that's irrelevant, all things considered

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 July 2018 - 12:36 AM.

#2329 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:36 AM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's so special of being "elite" when she didn't even do anything that worthy?

Getting owned by Neji, Pain and a White Zetsu makes her worthy of being an elite genin. :fu:

Edited by Gravenimage, 15 July 2018 - 12:36 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2330 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:44 AM

Oh, did they now? Well, my point. But I'm on the fence of whether that can be considered on panel though that's irrelevant, all things considered

Yup, it caused a huge uproar for the brief time it was on Twitter. And NH fans were torn between being outraged over the sanctified image of NaruHina being "sullied' by a hentai scene...to ridiculing us because it was taken down. I kitten you not. 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#2331 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:38 AM

That scene sounds pretty OOC for Naruto.

#2332 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 05:13 AM

What? You don't remember when one of the animators had Naruto and Hinata have sex, and put it up on...twitter? Granted, I think they were fired for that.

Beyond that you're right.

tenor.gif

BOLD : Seriously ?? . How far can these rabid NH fan goes i wonder ?? .... sending death threat to kishi , making fake petition to bad naruto in the west under disguise as NS fans , and then this ..??? , what more did they want from this rotten cash cow ?

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2333 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:37 AM

Well I would argue that Shonen Jump didn't care about pairings, but rather only if it made money.

SP: "We are going to make Naruto and Hinata get together."
SJ: "Okay....we don't realy care. Would it make us money?"
SP: "Mayb-.....Yes, it would make us tons of money."
SJ: "Then do it."

So while you would be right about that SP and the Hinata wankers just wanted Hinata to give Naruto sexual healing...SJ probably only care about money.

I mean, let us not forget that SP did this:
5lnm1x.png

And the illustrator of Food Wars did this:
2vnhtom.jpg

They drew the "heroines of the other anime" and look who is there? Hint: It is not Hinata Hyuga

So everyone KNEW NS was supposed to be the canon pairing. Everyone knew and expected NS to be the end couple, but because of Studio Pierot and Kishimoto blatently biased editors....Hinata got top billing for something she wasn't even supposed to be apart of.

This is how we know it is a retcon. Everyone knew and they forced it to not happen. It is as simple as that, but pro-enders want to make believe in the stories of "red herrings" and the idea that NH was planned from the beginning. Kishimoto couldn't even plan 1 month in advance in his story, how are we to believe he planned NH 15 years in advance?

More importantly Kushina is too tied with Sakura for them to use while Hinata is the heroine. Also in case anyone has forgotten; the battle of the scarves in the last.

Kishimoto thought he was giving the fans what they wanted as a final send off. Turns out he was lied to and is now stuck with them trying to make him fix their mess while he is too done to care.

This is true. If they were to showcase Minato and Kushina...it would only put more doubt in the idea that NS should have been canon in the first place. Especially if Minato was fleshed out to be more like Naruto.

Heck, I hate it when NH pro-enders say that Naruto is like Kushina and Hinata is like Minato when Minato HIMSELF said that Naruto was like him and Sakura was like Kushina. Red herring my ass.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2334 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:58 AM

Sometimes I feel as if I like Hinata, simply because she is just a character I usually like better than the Tsundere - Type. But then I remember that she didn't even feel bad to confess to Naruto and get together with him infront of Sakura, and I feel like everyone knew how special the relationship between Naruto and Sakura was.

Was there even a moment in which she thought: Maybe Sakura likes Naruto? Maybe I should not interfere? I know Sakura encouraged her to approach Naruto, but even Sai knew that this was a sensitive topic.

I always think about the Last and how Naruto and Sakura were together in many scenes and how I adored these scenes more than any NH scene in this movie. Nh just felt so...I mean, they kind of "know" each other for just so much time and they already kiss? Already marry? IMO, what they had going on was not love, but lust. Prove me wrong, but I don't think this is very romantical.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#2335 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:04 AM

She never even once acknowledges that Sakura might like Naruto or that Naruto does like Sakura. She comes off as very egocentric. She doesn't think highly of herself but she doesn't see anything but herself and how the world is from her view, much like a child. There was a study done with 3(I think) year olds where they were asked to list off what they could see from a given perspective of scenery, and they listed off what they could see. They were then asked to list off what someone standing in an entirely different spot could see, and they gave the exact same answer. Children of that age simply can't put themselves in another person's shoes like that, they only understand the world as they see it. Hinata is the same way.

To be married to someone whose mind works like that would be a miserable lot in life.

Edited by DrK, 15 July 2018 - 11:21 AM.

#2336 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:43 PM

Well I would argue that Shonen Jump didn't care about pairings, but rather only if it made money.

So while you would be right about that SP and the Hinata wankers just wanted Hinata to give Naruto sexual healing...SJ probably only care about money.

5lnm1x.png

2vnhtom.jpg

They drew the "heroines of the other anime" and look who is there? Hint: It is not Hinata Hyuga

So everyone KNEW NS was supposed to be the canon pairing. Everyone knew and expected NS to be the end couple, but because of Studio Pierot and Kishimoto blatently biased editors....Hinata got top billing for something she wasn't even supposed to be apart of.

This is how we know it is a retcon. Everyone knew and they forced it to not happen. It is as simple as that, but pro-enders want to make believe in the stories of "red herrings" and the idea that NH was planned from the beginning. Kishimoto couldn't even plan 1 month in advance in his story, how are we to believe he planned NH 15 years in advance?

This is true. If they were to showcase Minato and Kushina...it would only put more doubt in the idea that NS should have been canon in the first place. Especially if Minato was fleshed out to be more like Naruto.

Heck, I hate it when NH pro-enders say that Naruto is like Kushina and Hinata is like Minato when Minato HIMSELF said that Naruto was like him and Sakura was like Kushina. Red herring my ass.

I still believe that up until the last chapter, it was going to be NS. 

#2337 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

This whole hinata being a jonin stuff is apparently from this novel.

tumblr_p888uw7Pt31t8stveo1_400.jpg

Now I don't know what the name is and the translations of this novel are pretty unclear. Some say hinata is the clan head, others say she isnt. What is confirmed is that she easily beat hanabi and that she has trained boruto and himawari. All in all, this book tries to make hinata and sasuke seem like better parents then they actually are.

Edited by hisaberpie, 15 July 2018 - 02:48 PM.

#2338 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:16 PM

Thank you for finding it out...I can't read Japanese but it like what I said it looks like one of those Boruto light novels that are the novelization of their filler. So after the chunin exam what happened in this book will probably happen.

As for them having her beat Hanabi. Remember ever since her introduction she has been weaker then her sister to the point her father was force to replace her as the heir of the clan with Hanabi. With how the people at SP are (killing Neji as punishment for touching Hinata's breast) they are doing this for quite a few reason. One to show how much Hinata has grown. Two to show she is superior to her sister; they already had her eyes torn out as punishment in the last that were then gracefully given back by hinata. Three try to desperately wash away what happened during the Bolt movie. Generally try to convince people that Hinata is strong, and try to impress people.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 July 2018 - 03:25 PM.

#2339 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:40 PM

5lnm1x.png

2vnhtom.jpg

Oh yes I know. I was just remembering an older point you were making in that Making NH canon because either company "wanted money" was contradictory to how they acted and planned this thing out, and that the data says otherwise. something along those lines :smile:

Yup, it caused a huge uproar for the brief time it was on Twitter. And NH fans were torn between being outraged over the sanctified image of NaruHina being "sullied' by a hentai scene...to ridiculing us because it was taken down. I kitten you not.

HY-PO-CRI-SY!!!! werent't all those wankers BEGGING Naruto and Hinata to have sex because they wanted them to get married? What they expected them to be some sort of "chastity couple" after explicitly being show that Boruto was born in the first place? Not to mention, how many of them actually salivate towards NH hentai doujins. :down:

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 November 2018 - 06:06 PM.

#2340 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:40 PM

See, thats the thing. They make hinata out to be such a heroine. Like suddenly out of nowhere shes a jonin, she could beat hanabi, she trains her children, shes got hamuras chakra etc etc. But she does absloutely nothing in the anime and manga. She ignores her children and leaves their problems to be solved by other people.

Like the village is under attack and she leaves her daughter with sakura or ino. Her son discovers he has eye powers. Nope, "go ask your grandpa, son". And what is so great about inheriting hamuras chakra anyways? How is hamuras chakra different from any regular chakra? Cuz in the last when she had to destroy the tenseigan she still needed narutos help to do it! In the end everything special about hinata is just a bluff.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users