Close
Photo

What do you NaruSaku fans have to say bout this?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#21 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:47 PM

I agree, the manga has shown so many hints of indicating that sakura is falling for Naruto and that she doesn't show those feelings for Sasuke anymore, that I think NaruSaku has a much bigger chance than SasuSaku
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#22 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:16 PM

personally i think that picture is gross, well the fact that anyone would kiss something like that, but i do like the art, it looks nice

#23 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 30 June 2007 - 06:09 PM

It's just fanart. Big deal. Why does the picture really matter. It looks nice. (Don't hurt me please!)
I am still pinky-ash

#24 tangerine_fever

tangerine_fever

T to the A to the N-C-H-A-N iiiiit's TAN CHAN!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:15 AM

its beautiful art, but I can't say that about the pairing...

#25 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:24 AM

Hmmm is it my imagination or Sakura's Right knee kicks Sasuke in the Groin...
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#26 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:13 AM

The fanart is admittedly nice but....NO!!!! NEVER!!! Lol =]

#27 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:08 AM

Wow. That was REALLY nice. Like WOW.

As far as sasusaku...bleh. XD

#28 trogdor0071

trogdor0071

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Photoshop, Anime, Hacking, Programing<br />:)

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:13 AM

I myself personally would rather kiss a human.
I'll pass on kissing someone with hand/wing/things coming out of their back.

And what does that have anything to do with story what-so-ever?
lol

@ thread starter->This picture has as much to do with the storyline/ future storyline as the one you posted.

(I do give props to the artist of the SasuSaku picture though :o )

#29 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:44 AM

! I've seen that fanart before. It's amazing. I don't think something like that would happen, because it'd be pretty cheesy, but it's beautiful.

QUOTE (ciardha)
It's not going to happen.
1)Frankly Sasuke at CS2 would seriously creep her out (remember even at CS1 she said "that's not Sasuke") at CS2 she'd shudder in disgust at the monster he's willingly become. (unlike Naruto who had no say in having to deal with the kyuubi inside him and is conciously working to control it. Sasuke's going CS2 almost every fight now, even though he knows there's consequences from it- wonder when Kishimoto is going have those consequences start showing?)

2)She wouldn't come anywhere near him in that state after he tried to kill Yamato, Naruto and her last time and was completely dispassionate in tone saying he'd kill them at a whim and wasn't even at CS1 at the time.

3)Consequences of part 1- the crush was in tatters. Sasuke pretty much killed it when he gravely injured Naruto the first time. That's when Sakura started having true romantic feelings for Naruto. Her whole attitude toward bringing back Sasuke shifted to bringing him back for Naruto's bond, someone he considers his brother. She had come to the realization that Sasuke never had and never would have any romantic feelings for her, and even his friendship bond was far weaker for her than it was for Naruto.

4)Consequences of Grass Country arc in part 2- She doubts he's even redeemable. He's determined to be the dark avenger and permanently destroy any bonds of friendship- literally. Naruto really is the only keep her shreds of hope that Sasuke can be redeemed, for Sasuke's own good and for the sake of Naruto and his "brother" bond.

5)It's also pretty clear she suspects Sasuke is gay. (She's put it together:he's violently repulsed any female who came onto him, his only real emotional bonds have been with males, he willing went to and stayed with an obviously gay man for two and half years, etc...)

6)Her heart is with Naruto now, both Yamato and Sai noticed this after only knowing her a short time. And more to the point Sakura knows it's true and has willing accepted it. It's Naruto she loves and wants to protect, and will fight Sasuke to protect Naruto with her life (see Grass Country arc)

biggrin.gif Damn. Pwned.

Although I don't think that Sakura thinks Sasuke is gay... a_spaz.gif lololol

And to add to that I mean... with what's been shown recently in the manga, it doesn't even seem like Sakura is even happy about chasing after Sasuke anymore.

#30 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 25 2007, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not going to happen.
1)Frankly Sasuke at CS2 would seriously creep her out (remember even at CS1 she said "that's not Sasuke") at CS2 she'd shudder in disgust at the monster he's willingly become. (unlike Naruto who had no say in having to deal with the kyuubi inside him and is conciously working to control it. Sasuke's going CS2 almost every fight now, even though he knows there's consequences from it- wonder when Kishimoto is going have those consequences start showing?)

2)She wouldn't come anywhere near him in that state after he tried to kill Yamato, Naruto and her last time and was completely dispassionate in tone saying he'd kill them at a whim and wasn't even at CS1 at the time.

3)Consequences of part 1- the crush was in tatters. Sasuke pretty much killed it when he gravely injured Naruto the first time. That's when Sakura started having true romantic feelings for Naruto. Her whole attitude toward bringing back Sasuke shifted to bringing him back for Naruto's bond, someone he considers his brother. She had come to the realization that Sasuke never had and never would have any romantic feelings for her, and even his friendship bond was far weaker for her than it was for Naruto.

4)Consequences of Grass Country arc in part 2- She doubts he's even redeemable. He's determined to be the dark avenger and permanently destroy any bonds of friendship- literally. Naruto really is the only keep her shreds of hope that Sasuke can be redeemed, for Sasuke's own good and for the sake of Naruto and his "brother" bond.

5)It's also pretty clear she suspects Sasuke is gay. (She's put it together:he's violently repulsed any female who came onto him, his only real emotional bonds have been with males, he willing went to and stayed with an obviously gay man for two and half years, etc...)

6)Her heart is with Naruto now, both Yamato and Sai noticed this after only knowing her a short time. And more to the point Sakura knows it's true and has willing accepted it. It's Naruto she loves and wants to protect, and will fight Sasuke to protect Naruto with her life (see Grass Country arc)

Lol, I like points 5 and 6 =]

#31 Guest_Chaos Dragon_*

Guest_Chaos Dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:20 PM

Love the artwork. The couple is....

#32 3ddy

3ddy

A Fighting Dreamer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 26 2007, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First of all, it is fanart, period. That kiss (or likely of Sakura going near Sasuke in CS2) won't happen.
Well said, ciardha. happy.gif I totally agree with you 100% on your first 2 reasons.

For some reason, that picture grosses me out and appears to be really cute at he same time. BUUUT getting back to narusaku, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN! bwahaha.

but a seriously damned good picture though...

Naruto, Sakura.

Meant To Be Together.

#33 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 27 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

I will Admit the artist is very talented but sasusaku will never happen. I dont believe in that one sided love

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#34 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:57 PM

It's a wonderful work of fanart, I luv it but I don't luv the pairing
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#35 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:58 AM

So many people noticed the change in Sakura's feelings when she was in the hospital and saw Naruto in bed. She was surprised that he was apologizing for not being able to bring Sasuke back even after the condition he was in. The facial expression that Kishi-sensei drew in the manga was amazing. In fact the anime covered it very well too and you can clearly see the thoughts that she is thinking through her face and the expressions that were portrayed on it. It wasn't like she instantly fell for Naruto, however she did feel something other than just friendship. At that time Naruto had become an important member of her life and she accepted it fully.

#36 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:13 AM

The first thing I thought of was "bondage" when I saw the picture.

Nice artwork, but SasuSaku ain't happening, LOL.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#37 Chappy-chan!?

Chappy-chan!?

Come what May...I'll love NaruSaku 4EVA! RAWR!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:16 AM

SasuSaku's better than NaruHina, IMO. ANNNDZ, the pic's good but SasuSaku....? Just not happeningz, man. XD

#38 Kat =)

Kat =)

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:* horseback ridding<br />* Ice Skating<br />* Hanging wit my friends<br />* Gymnastics<br />* being hyper ^0^

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:27 AM

the artist is awesome i will say that, but i'm not to sure....i would think that since Sasuke is so cold and stuff that he would throw Sakura out of the way...to finish wat ever the heck he was doing. And lets face it....you noticed that the leading man always gets the main female charactor of the story...that is most of the time....and if u noticed that the most unlikley couple get together?? Like if u look around...there are more SasXSaku and NaruXHina than NaruXSaku sooo that means that NaruXSaku is sooo going to win, since everyone least expects it!! SO HA!!! biggrin.gif a_dance.gif :thumbs:

#39 Sithking Zero

Sithking Zero

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Location:Everyone, everywhere, anyhow, anyway, anywhere, any day.
  • Interests:Megaman/Rockman, Bass, Code Lyoko, Naruto, Star Wars, Crossovers, writing fanfictions.

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Jun 24 2007, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HA! It looks like she's kneeing him in the balls. laugh.gif

Well, it won't happen like that.
Great picture, though. The artist is very skilled.

Yeah. See, if the guy I liked turned into some sort of horrible demonic wraith from god-knows where, my instinct is not "Kiss him!" No, it'd probably be something more along the lines of "HOLY F@*$ S@#*, RUN FOR YOUR MOTHER #@(%# LIVES!!!" followed by my leaving a road-runner-style flame trail.

#40 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (Sithking Zero @ Aug 19 2007, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah. See, if the guy I liked turned into some sort of horrible demonic wraith from god-knows where, my instinct is not "Kiss him!" No, it'd probably be something more along the lines of "HOLY F@*$ S@#*, RUN FOR YOUR MOTHER #@(%# LIVES!!!" followed by my leaving a road-runner-style flame trail.

lol

i dont think sakura would do that, however it is a more likely scenario than kissing him while hes in CS2 form, which is extremely creepy.

you think SasuSaku fans would at least know that and and make a more likely scenario.

im probably wishing too much for that though, they ARE SasuSaku fans afterall tongue.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users