• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#41 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

In study hall i would imagine her focus is on studying at that moment.

And if she is with friends all the better then she will feel safe and secure knowing she has friends around.

Dont bother asking her to go some place private. instead ask her for a moment of her time and invite ehr just a couple steps away where her friends can see her and she can see them.

Do what you can to make her feel comfortable and you'll show her that you're sincere and honest.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#42 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:37 AM

Alrightyy.. i will try that tommorow (: thanks.. but the thing is.. her friends will come and interupt as usuall.. so how do i talk to her without interupptions is the question.?

Edited by theorangehokage, 20 February 2011 - 01:09 AM.

---

#43 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:16 AM

As I said above. You ask her politely for a moment of her time.

If she says no then thank her for what little time she gave you and say good bye. If she says yes speak to her.

If her friends interrupt you then say please excuse us for a few moments more. be polite and respectful.

Whatever rudeness her friends want to perpetrate is on them, any rudeness you perpetrate is on you.

Edited by catsi563, 20 February 2011 - 02:17 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#44 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:38 AM

catsi, thank you (: i think i will try tht approach... at first i was gonna approach her angerly..

---

#45 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:33 AM

OMG! ):< .. even worse:

Okay, so about 20mins ago i was txting ppl and one of them was her brother.. She was looking at all the txts.. I was asking him where she was...10mins (around 11:20PM EST) she txts me saying : "uhh. Its noneya buisness where i am so just stop! I hate you! Dont text me or my brother ever again! Byee -"

dude. I feel like crying because problem keeps worsening sad.gif shamefulcry0js.gif .. Any advice please and thanks

---

#46 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 19 2011, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG! ):< .. even worse:

Okay, so about 20mins ago i was txting ppl and one of them was her brother.. She was looking at all the txts.. I was asking him where she was...10mins (around 11:20PM EST) she txts me saying : "uhh. Its noneya buisness where i am so just stop! I hate you! Dont text me or my brother ever again! Byee -"

dude. I feel like crying because problem keeps worsening sad.gif shamefulcry0js.gif .. Any advice please and thanks

I'm telling you. Drop it. Nothing you can do can make it better. Time heals all wounds. Two stop talking to people about it. Word spreads like wildfire. Even your best friend should be ignorant about something like this. I'm sorry that this is happening, but maybe it's for the better.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#47 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:47 AM

It would seem then that shes made her feelings clear. Best thing for you to do is move on.

You've attempted to apologize, and been rebuffed, you have no further need to dwell on the issue any further.

Its time to put her in the past and move forward to greener pastures.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#48 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:06 PM

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're yours; if they don't, they never were. I think the more you love a person, the easier it is to let them go and move on. From my own experience, my girlfriend and I recently broke up even though I'm still in love with her... I recently graduated from college and had to move back home, so the distance was a factor; both of us have had traumatic experiences with long-distance... and there was also the fact that I still had medical school to think about. It may sound kind of dumb, but it's manly pride... like... I'm going back to school instead of getting a job and earning money, so if I can barely support myself, what right do I have to take care of someone else? You know? I had felt that I needed to become a better man first, that I wouldn't be able to make her happy as I am now. So I let her go, and she let me go. I still think of her every day and I find pieces of her everywhere; whenever I see the peaches at the supermarket, I remember the flavor of milk tea she loved; whenever I unlock the door to my car, I still press the remote twice to unlock the passenger side even though I'm alone now; whenever I look up at the stars, I remember how we used to take turns lap-pillowing each other to stargaze; whenever I doze off, I remember how she'd revert to speaking in Japanese whenever she was sleepy from all-night study sessions; I find pieces of her in everything... but no matter how much I miss her, no matter how much I still love her, letting go wasn't difficult because I knew she'd be happier that way. Her happiness was my utmost priority when deciding to let her go. Though, that doesn't mean that letting go and moving on has to be total self-sacrifice. I'm determined to make it through medical school, get the job security of being a doctor, and then relocate across the country to where she is to get her back, even if it takes me years to do it. If she falls for someone else in the meantime, then that's fine, as long as she's happy; but if she hasn't, then I'll have become a better man more worthy of her.

lol, even though I was supposed to be giving you advice, I realize that all I was doing was just getting my own story off my chest, haha... sweatdrop.gif

Anyway, you're still in high school. What seems like the end of the world now, you'll look back on when you're older and laugh. Chillax and don't worry too much about it. Just be the bigger man and let her go, and then work hard to become a better man.

#49 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

Digifruit: Omg. Your story literally made me cry, it reminded me of the good times her and i had. Thank you everyone (: 111191.gif a_hug.gif .. Chill dude (: This is the place to get anything off your chest biggrin.gif ..

So thank you everyone once again (: .. I now know wht todo and am certain its gonna be the right thing... I have class with her, how do i make it "unawkward" ?

---

#50 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:50 PM

Don't be stressed. Just act casually.

#51 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:11 PM

Just don't acknowledge her. If she acknowledges you, be friendly but don't bring up anything stressful.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#52 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

Alrighttyy, but its knida hard not to because this is where i sit in class and where she is:

[me]. [Friend #2 (hers)]. [my friend Eric ]

[Her]. [her friend #1]

{TeachersDesk}<front of class btw>

So you see its kinda hard not to make contact with her... Any ideas?

---

#53 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:22 PM

Ummm Sorry I havent been on in awhile but I read what was happening and I think you could just do what everyone else is telling you to do. And sorry for not being here. This girl was in a car accident and shes like a sister to me so I wanted to be with her for awhile.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#54 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

Ohh dude. Im sorry sad.gif .. Its okay i understand ..

---

#55 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:43 PM

I'd love to help you buddy (don't intend to become to familiar here though)

but don't have many experience with women, sharing the opinion of Shikamaru that they're troublesome.

But you can count me in for moral support biggrin.gif.

Hang in there...

Edited by Torxe, 20 February 2011 - 06:44 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#56 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:47 PM

haha sad.gif thts justt awesomee.. i think we need a womens POV on this prob.. maybe... PUNI~CHAN! Black Rose~chan! where ya guys at huh.gif ? i need ya help! Please.. and thanks happy.gif!

Edited by theorangehokage, 20 February 2011 - 06:58 PM.

---

#57 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 20 2011, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha sad.gif thts justt awesomee.. i think we need a womens POV on this prob.. maybe... PUNI~CHAN! Black Rose~chan! where ya guys at huh.gif ? i need ya help! Please.. and thanks happy.gif!

Bad, bad idea. The last time I asked a woman for advice about women I got slapped. No. Let the men guide you. Women tell you what they want to hear in a perfect world. They forget that it isn't a perfect world. (I'm not being sexist. If I was a girl I wouldn't ask men for help on men. They're even dumber on the subject.)

#58 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

Holy kitten! why did she slap you ?! jeez.. i didnt realize women were that "violient" .. ! sweatdrop.gif maybe i shudnt be txting Katherine heheheee

Edited by theorangehokage, 20 February 2011 - 09:37 PM.

---

#59 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 20 2011, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy kitten! why did she slap you ?! jeez.. i didnt realize women were that "violient" .. ! sweatdrop.gif maybe i shudnt be txting Katherine heheheee

Because I followed the girl's advice to the tee.

The girl I liked was named let's say Sakura (because I don't like actually saying her name.) I asked her friend Marissa for help. She told me what to do, which ended up in me being slapped. True story, so I advise against it.

#60 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:09 PM

OH! sad.gif i think imma pass with asking a girl then sweat.gif !

---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users