#1 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:37 AM

Alrigghhhttyy...

Hello Everyone wave.gif !!! happy.gif ...

The purpose of this thread is to help people with problems... Give each other advice, tips, etc... Just jump in at anytime.. you dont gotta wait till one problem is done. bieng solved. Multi is the way to go biggrin.gif... In this place, you can get anything "off your chest" biggrin.gif

so if may do the honors....

Okay... Here goes...

There is this girl in my chemistry class and ... her name is Gabrielle (i call her Gabby,Gabster, " YO Gabba Gabba!" tongue.gif ) and well wub.gif ..... i sorta.. maybe... kinda.. likee/love.... her.. sweatdrop.gif .... But, the thing is.... i dont know how to ask her out....( i have 3 periods with her: Lunch,Health/Gym, and Engineering){OH YEAH! forgot to mention: that she has a twin: Michelle... } ... she is hotty biggrin.gif ! (Gabby) lol there twins tongue.gif

Any advice ? Please and Thanks happy.gif!

Edited by theorangehokage, 20 February 2011 - 02:15 PM.

---

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:50 AM

Sure Ive got the best advice for a person like you.

ready for it?

Ask her out.

Yep thats it and its that easy.

Hi! would you like to get some lunch/coffee etc etc etc?

Dont be afraid to ask her out, and dont be afraid of her saying no.

If you ask her and she says no then, you thank her for her time and let her know you're there as a friend.

If she says yes then Huzzah! congratulations and you're off for a next date.

Ask her out straight up and forward. Dont let her be a regret, or a what might have been, or a what could have been.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:53 AM

Well , azctually... Gabby is like as popular as meee... and all these other guys are going for her aswell.. soo idk how to take this up... and when i txted her one time and asked her " hey so do you like anyone?" she says " nahh, well, maybee.. one guy.. but you dont know him... and for the most part i just flirt and stuff haha" .. so idk about thiss... if i ask her straight up shell be like " WTF?!" ya know? and i dont know if she feels the same way back...

---

#4 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:56 AM

Ok so seeing how Hokage already helped me out ill help you out. So exactly as catsi said just ask her straight up she says no then it wasnt ment to be and as you told me just be nice to her.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#5 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 18 2011, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well , azctually... Gabby is like as popular as meee... and all these other guys are going for her aswell.. soo idk how to take this up... and when i txted her one time and asked her " hey so do you like anyone?" she says " nahh, well, maybee.. one guy.. but you dont know him... and for the most part i just flirt and stuff haha" .. so idk about thiss... if i ask her straight up shell be like " WTF?!" ya know? and i dont know if she feels the same way back...

Then ask her to go with you and a group of friend somewhere. Then it's less awkward. You get to hang with her and stuff, and get to know her better. If you aren't dating her you can't really call it love. It's a crush. Love comes from knowing someone really well and a lot more time being with one another.

So be like

"Hey, me and my friends are going to a movie this weekend. You wanna tag along?"

If she says yes then you have a better shot. If she says no then you didn't put yourself out there as much as if you had been like.

"Hey will you go on a date with me?"

O and do it person.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#6 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:15 AM

^^^ weelll, thats the prob... everytime i try asking her to hang out or go get dinner, someone or something interferes rawr.gif !!! its making me sad ):

---

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:17 AM

Reminds me of my ex she got in the way of all the girls I liked.

#8 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:19 AM

pssh.. damn interferrers.. dry.gif ... i cant think of a way to set it up sad.gif .. any ideas guys?

PS: feel free to jump in with your probs guys biggrin.gif we will probably be able to help you smile.gif

Edited by theorangehokage, 19 February 2011 - 02:20 AM.

---

#9 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:21 AM

Is there anyway you can get her alone with you maybe at lunch be like can i talk to you alone and ask her out on a date. Worked for me. But that was pure like im not that big on the social ladder at school. sweatdrop.gif

#10 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:27 AM

Well, on social ladder i am sweatdrop.gif and like she is also ... Like, at school so many ppl are around us and dont leave us and especially lunch; if i goto the line for snack those MFs follow dry.gif .. so its practically impossible there.. But next saturday, i might be... We are goin to the mall wub.gif ... Any like "lines" to say would help alot please (: and thnx

---

#11 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:33 AM

well im not good with these so called "lines" cause in terms at my school im a "geek" im not very popular. So as much as I can tell you is just keep it normal talk about stuff she like ask her about herself and all that stuff.

#12 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:39 AM

Dude.. Im sorry to hear tht ): .. You just need a popularity boost biggrin.gif .. Hang out with a couple cool kids at your school and your in (: .. Share common interests... No offense, but, You dont seem like a geek to me your more like popularity to mee.. Im like really high up in popularity.. But like about the lines, i just dont know wht to say when i try to ask her out..

---

#13 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:45 AM

I do have friends who are popular. Its just when there with people I dont know they seem to just ignore me so I just go back to my other friends who ive know since I was little like there girl Sami Who I like. ya so enough about me back to helping you as you told me just be yourself and talk to her about stuff.

#14 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:51 AM

Well, if they ignore you then you gotta say "hey! Wassup? Yo, see tht new movie? " or something like tht.. You cant let yourself be "outcasted" like tht, you gotta try dude... But yeah, im being chill bout it but i just dont know how to "setup" the asking out part..

---

#15 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:54 AM

Kk ill be more confident from now on!

#16 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:59 AM

Yeah bro cool.gif ! Its easy to be popular ....

---

#17 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:59 AM

Okay, maybe I can help a bit. Ask her if there's any restaurants she likes to go to. If she says one, ask her if she'd like to go with you there some time. If she says multiple restaurants, just pick out the one she said that you like the best.

#18 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 18 2011, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah bro cool.gif ! Its easy to be popular ....

Popularity means nothing in the real world. You shouldn't care about any of that stuff. You need an education, friends, morals, and family thats it. Believe me. Tons of people get screwed over when they aren't "popular"

It's not really a big deal. In college, no one really cares who you were in high school.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#19 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:04 AM

Moogle! Hahha tht may help (: .. Imma be chillin at the mall and for dinner ill try tht !!! But wht if she says no sad.gif ..

Edited by theorangehokage, 19 February 2011 - 03:55 AM.

---

#20 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

There are no lines for this situation. none of which that dont come off as forced or cliched.

Dont buy into Hollywood or TV sitcom cliches or ideals, they're not realistic nor well written for that matter half the time.

the Best line you'll find is quite simply. Hi would you like to get lunch (or whatever coffee dinner movies etc)

it really and trully is that simple.

Also dont make the mistake of thinking that you have to get her alone to ask her out. It shows more courage for her if your willing to talk to her and ask her out irregardless of what other may think then if you constantly try and get her alone.

think of it from this perspective. Might she not think that you're embarrassed to aks her out?

Be bold and direct.

Nothing says that you have to get married and have babies within 6 minutes of meeting each other. Simply ask her out theres no pressure, no tricks, no special lines.

Just simple self confidence and boldness ((both of which women find very attractive in a man)) also dont fall into the leaning against a wall, or hands in your pockets, or looking every where but at her routine.

Look directly at her, stand up straight ((Dont slouch)) and ask her directly. if you do so you'll do fine.

if she refuses thank her for her time, and let her know you're there if shed like a friend.

She will appreicate the honesty and boldness and you might be surprised at the end results.

But wht if she says no

I reiterate my earlier advice. if she says no then she says no.

It isnt the end of the world, and it wont be the end of your's/. Ive asked out many a girl and been told no many a time.

I can trully say that I have no regrets and have no what might have beens in my life.

And thats the worst thing. Having this girl be a "What might have been", a "What could have been", A "What if id only".

Failure happens in life. this is an inevitable and oftne painful fact.

But it is not failure that defines us It is how we deal with that failure that makes us trully successful.

Edited by catsi563, 19 February 2011 - 04:13 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users