33 replies to this topic

#21 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:12 AM

You are only giving me ideas😏

I was thinking about trying that one. Sounds like a pretty good first impression then? I'll probably check it out soon.

I think you will like it. I really enjoyed watching the princess keeping a cool head. I just hope that the anime will not focus too much on the yuri aspect. Don't want it to deviate from the hiatorical aspects.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#22 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:42 PM

I think you will like it. I really enjoyed watching the princess keeping a cool head. I just hope that the anime will not focus too much on the yuri aspect. Don't want it to deviate from the hiatorical aspects.

You're asking for too much, but since you two iz going to watch it. I hope it works out fine. Future gamer.

Edited by Gaara's hair, 04 October 2016 - 04:43 PM.

#23 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:34 PM

Haikyuuuuu! and maybe also Bungou Stray Dogs and Natsume (when I catch up with those XD)

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#24 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:29 PM

You're asking for too much, but since you two iz going to watch it. I hope it works out fine. Future gamer.

In another universe maybe. For now, I'll just watch the Let's Play videos XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#25 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:45 PM

I completely forgot about the new anime season, it's a slow process but the aftereffects of the the Sh**ty Naruto ending is reducing the time I spend on Manga an Anime as I am less likely to pick up a new manga now as I've lost some faith in the industry.

So far the two animes I know i'm going to watch is Hibiki season two and www.working, though I am confused as to why they chose a regular VA from the original Working anime to play the Female lead in the new anime, they are in the same universe, so crossovers are possible. Also the 3-gatsu no lion, as I remember reading a few chapters from the manga years ago, but then I never saw it again. or I think it's the same series. it is.

iAnby7W.gif

#26 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 02:44 AM

Truth be told, if you were not impressed the last few years' seasons of premieres, not much has changed :mellow: There might be some exceptions but in general, I don't see too much credit

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 02:49 PM

This season is the same as the last few seasons, but it's still the best out of all this year.

Animes I'm watching this year:

1. 3-gatsu-no Lion- I didn't know this series is THAT popular in Japan. It even made it into the Top Ten anime ratings... The manga sales are also doing extremely well.

2.Gi(a)rlish Number- Might drop it. Dunno. It's my second attempt at watching an anime focused voice acting.

3. Hibike Euphonium 2- I thought season 1 was pretty good. At least I know what to expect from this anime, lol.

4. Shuumatsu no Izetta- I'm still skeptical about this one. I'm hoping this remains focused on the historical aspects of the series, but I cannot help but view the introducing of witch craft as pandering material for the otakus. The witch's presence is slightly jarring in my eyes.

5. Yuri on the Ice- I like ice skating. That's all.

6. Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari- Successor of Amaama to Inazuma

7. Haikyuu- Nothing to say, lol.

I completely forgot about the new anime season, it's a slow process but the aftereffects of the the Sh**ty Naruto ending is reducing the time I spend on Manga an Anime as I am less likely to pick up a new manga now as I've lost some faith in the industry.

So far the two animes I know i'm going to watch is Hibiki season two and www.working, though I am confused as to why they chose a regular VA from the original Working anime to play the Female lead in the new anime, they are in the same universe, so crossovers are possible. Also the 3-gatsu no lion, as I remember reading a few chapters from the manga years ago, but then I never saw it again. or I think it's the same series. it is.

You should have lost faith in the industry a long time ago, imao, ever since Moe was introduced into anime (thank you Studio Kyoto animation). It's effects are slowly branching out into all other anime genres. Exaggerated expressions, big eyes, high pitched voice acting- It's bugging more and more with every coming season.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#28 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:51 AM

I am watching www.working and Haikyuu...I think that's it xD Mostly watching tv shows like Gotham and How to get away with murder since they have been really good recently more so than anime at least to me

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#29 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:38 AM

You gotta love DBZ/Shounen crowd going for Drifters because obvious reasons.

#30 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:01 PM

You gotta love DBZ/Shounen crowd going for Drifters because obvious reasons.

Are people still watching DBZ?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:09 PM

Are people still watching DBZ?

Well, they have Super now, so yes I guess?

#32 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:57 PM

Well, they have Super now, so yes I guess?

I'm surprised the Super DBZ anime is still running... I've only been hearing bad things about that anime.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:18 PM

I'm surprised the Super DBZ anime is still running... I've only been hearing bad things about that anime.

It's fine now. I mean you may come across overhyped fans but in other case, you may think it's just fine. Nothing wrong, but nothing that special. The animation can be a problem still, especially the recent episode, but there are some good merits. I just wish the story was more cohesive as the time travel aspect is really confusing now. Is USA in love with it? I mean I like Back to the Future but come on. It's not an auto 10/10.

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:52 PM

I just watched Izetta: The Last Witch. Was surprisingly good. WWII theme, brave and courageous princess, and a (out of place) witch. This might turn into Yuri, who knows. It's anime-original, so hard to say. The soundtrack was also pretty awesome.

Ah you've piqued my interest, I may try it :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, adaptation, manga, season 2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users