• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 March 2022 - 03:18 AM

He is making a NaruSaku the Last edition.... Wow, a good version of the Last.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 October 2022 - 02:49 PM

I want to see it, but as well I realize I don't like Naruto anymore.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 October 2022 - 04:42 PM

Yeah. All things considered, Naruto has just burned me out and no longer interests me. NaruSaku alone is not reason enough for me to watch it.

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 October 2022 - 11:42 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 October 2022 - 03:27 PM

Actually let me make a correction to my statement. I stopped being a Naruto fan for a twofold problem. 1. when Naruto started to become a nonsensical, incomprehensible narrative incohesive mess. And 2. when when the authorities of the franchise decided that it was most important to end the original series with an underdeveloped inconsequential bimbo of a side character "getting it on" with her trophy husband by them (the horny otaku authorities of the franchise) because they thought the opinions of other otakus mattered more than actual fans, and therefore convinced the creator to be an otaku kissup/sellout.

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 October 2022 - 12:03 AM.

#5 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 October 2022 - 07:19 PM

Most of us are done with Naruto as it's become, Phantom, but we remember the good times as we ignore the bad.

#6 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 October 2022 - 08:47 PM

I'd probably be willing to get back into naruto if we got remake with a better narusaku ending, but that would depend on how they do it

#7 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 October 2022 - 01:32 AM

I'd probably be willing to get back into naruto if we got remake with a better narusaku ending, but that would depend on how they do it

And fixing all the other mistakes the franchise has had.

#8 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 October 2022 - 12:31 AM

I feel like it can be done but so much work needs to be put into it and someone with great passion and love for Naruto.

#9 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 October 2022 - 02:10 AM

I feel like it can be done but so much work needs to be put into it and someone with great passion and love for Naruto.

Hey, it can be doable since Digimon Adventure: was a pretty good reboot, even for its flaws!

#10 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 October 2022 - 12:19 AM

Hey, it can be doable since Digimon Adventure: was a pretty good reboot, even for its flaws!

True but as many have said no story is perfect and everything has flaws. We just need to look at the very bad of Naruto and change the bad into better things.

Now if it was us all of us here would we mess somethings up yes but were not looking for perfect just a good story people would enjoy.

#11 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 October 2022 - 05:54 PM

True but as many have said no story is perfect and everything has flaws. We just need to look at the very bad of Naruto and change the bad into better things.

Now if it was us all of us here would we mess somethings up yes but were not looking for perfect just a good story people would enjoy.

Exactly, dude.

#12 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 November 2022 - 09:03 AM

That's something I've always talked about over the years is fixing a lot of the flaws that are present in the story which most revolve around the timeskip, and this isn't anything new , but  I think having an arc in between The Pursuit Itachi arc and The Pain Arc could warrant something... Maybe tackle Naruto's inner turmoil of hurting people after he went four tails because god knows.... why we never really fully expanded on that as it could've added more towards Naruto's growth especially with him having some doubts about Sasuke where he thinks "What if Sasuke's right... what have I really been doing all this time?"  it could be like a back and forth process, but things like that is what I would love to see. 

The bad also heavily shows with Post-Pain with the Five Kage Summit for very obvious reasons in terms of Naruto hyperventilating like a little kitten... sorry the scar that was left on me from still stings really heavy. 

I'd also say make 4th Great Ninja War have that sense of dread from any corner where you know nobody is exactly safe... Like I've talked to death how much I despise the final volume of Attack on Titan and the character assassination of the protagonist Eren Yeagar with everything he stood for, but those last 5 chapters aside....  The War for Paradis had that intensity and dread feeling where you were left on the edge of your seat.  Hell, even the 1st half of The 1000 Year Blood War Arc of Bleach had this feeling to it as well.

Madara being the final villain of the 4th Great Ninja War that should still be a thing as he was like the top of the top. 

Lastly,  I would say also to expand more on The Naruto vs Sasuke final fight because man all that build up and we only get that much?  I think it could've used a lot more flair and feeling to it. But  then again, we could all tell, Kishi was getting super worn out towards the last 3 volumes... basically after Obito was defeated and Madara stepped back into the spotlight, and it really shows when you back and look at the 4th great ninja war. 

And I'll just say this despite my appreciation for NH nowadays,  I'd still be open to the idea of NS being endgame. It just needs to be done right, and the biggest obstacle for them definitely confides in Sasuke which is really apparent. There are moments sprinkled throughout the story that I can still see where it could blossom, I realize that. But there has to be that point where Naruto and Sakura both realize what's at stake and come to grips with that instead of remaining ignorant and leaving things to fate. 

Also, I still love the banter Naruto and Sakura have with one another, but I'm not gonna lie it is kind of annoying that when it does look like they are having a nice moment that it's interrupted for the sake of comedy. Like you do have a few moments like when Sakura embraced Naruto after he defeated Pain... that one will still forever be my peak NaruSaku moment in retrospect.

Which, I know when it comes to tsunderes and loving the goofy protagonist that stuff like that is expected, but I started analyzing things more, and noticed that when it comes to all the deep bonding moments between the hero and the female lead no one really interrupts them and a perfect example that comes to mind is Kenshin and Kaoru just right before he leaves for Kyoto.. no one really bothered their space or turned it into a joke.  I could also say the same thing when it came to Haru and Ellie from Rave Master... they have their funny goofy moments and I love them for that, but their deep romantic moments not a single person interrupted them. 

You guys know what I mean though, right? 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 11 November 2022 - 09:14 AM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#13 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 11:33 PM

Your appreciation of NH put me off and annoys me, especially with some of the stuff you tweet about on twitter which we have debunked.

I think your overplaying on their being too many comedic moments interupting their serious one. The only one I can really think of their reunion in part 2, sai interrupting their ramwn scene and minato asking if she was his girlfriend.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 11 November 2022 - 11:52 PM.

#14 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 12 November 2022 - 05:12 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way blue, and I earnestly mean that.  That also goes out to anyone else on here reading this too I do genuinely feel sad it can be  off-putting and I completely respect your view on it.  Let's not indulge on these pointless arguments that constantly go on in the Naruto Fandom as whole..  I'm just honestly sick and tired of it cause it's not healthy for anyone's mentality.  I don't just speak that for one specific faction anymore.. I'm addressing the whole Naruto fanbase as a whole. 

Engage in the stuff you love and appreciate in life that's what's most important.  Continue to appreciate, support, and love NaruSaku till the end of time!  My stance on that hasn't changed for anyone on here. I always welcome that sense of positivity and love all the time. 

We always talk about the constant drama that goes on in this cesspool that is the Naruto fandom, and considering that we are now 8 years removed from Naruto manga ending I think it's quite sad.  This unhealthy obsession of drama just isn't worth it for anyone in the Naruto fandom as whole.   

We can do so much better, and yes I'm including myself as a former NS member in this conversation here too,  and bring about for a better and brighter outlook with conversations, debates, etc.   As long as no one is willing to wield the gauntlet and make an effort then this constant cycle of toxicity and negativity will keep on going on for decades to come.  Like I said, we can do so much better and I know that from the bottom of my heart. 

I know it's rare for me speak so optimistically since I've usually got a more cynical outlook in recent years since the manga ended, but I like to believe there's a light at the end of the tunnel in al of this. Especially after going through all the grief and sorrows I've been dealing with irl with my family in just this year alone! We need that positive sensation to spark again in the Naruto Fandom,  and I genuinely wanna believe we can make that a reality. 

Like I said though, lets not indulge on this anymore cause it's pointless and unhealthy for everyone!  Push forward through positivity and love that's the best course of action to take here for everyone.   Does that seem like a dream that's never gonna happen?  Perhaps,  but like I said we won't really know unless we give it a try.  

I know that sounds completely impossible, but I'm willing to bet otherwise not as a NS or NH fan, but as a fan of Naruto through and through. 

As for stance on me overplaying the comedy moments interrupting the serious tension between Naruto and Sakura it may be not be that much, but it's still there. There's a reason why I personally love the hug scene Sakura gives to Naruto after the Pain fight and the CPR which... Okay yes it was kind of one-sided since you didn't have Naruto embrace her in that moment too and with the CPR Naruto being unconscious for obvious reasons, but the thing is those moment was given time to breath. 

Yes we had moments between Naruto and Sakura that were serious, but half of those revolved around the topic of Sasuke and I hate seeing this more than anyone. That was big hinderance towards NS becoming canon and I would've been so happy if Naruto and Sakura recognized that and grew passed their personal feelings. Like they started viewing things for one another and not have it be revolved around the topic of Sasuke.   

Lets us this as an example,  Be it Sakura or Naruto... It would've been great for Sakura for me personally, but lets say you have them bring up the topic of Sasuke and they are both feeling down.  You have Sakura laugh awkwardly that maybe we should stop thinking about Sasuke for a moment and just enjoy the scenary or ya know go grab a bite to eat... just the two of us. 

Something like that, and unfortunately there was never really a moment like that...  

but that's my two cents on the subject matter!

But lets say on topic with what this thread as dedicated towards which is The Alternative Last Project. 

the teaser itself is nice and it's actually doing interesting with Naruto and Sakura's bond as opposed to "hey we got this..."  then 2 seconds later in the same chapter.... "So how about Sasuke..." like mother.... Lay off on that topic....

Great now I'm getting riled about these past feelings I had towards NaruSaku... better make sure I keep them in check... No negativity and toxicity just pure appreciation in love in fanon. 

Speaking of.... Have any new pages been updated recently?

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 05:20 PM

I'll be honest, saying that moments between Naruto and Sakura being comedically ruined annoys you at times not only undermines the relationship between them but also other couples. It happens all the time with the Likes of Inuyasha, Love Hina, Black clover etc. etc. It is a typical anime trope so while it is potentially frustrating I do not see the point of saying it ruins the couple itself or whatever your point is. I'd take all of that over whatever it was between Naruto and Hinata WHICH IS NOTHING, BUT WISH FULFILLMENT FANTASIES. Naruto was not developed with Hinata and they are never a couple I will ever get behind just because Hinata has S*X appeal and did not outright bully Naruto in childhood, because guess what, she did nothing to comfort him either whereas other sweet compassionate childhood friends WOULD in that situation as plenty of other anime and manga show. So there was never any development with Hinata in the back story either. Hinata is as illogical of a choice for a love interest as I've ever scene in in any literary media or media in general.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 November 2022 - 02:24 AM.

#16 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 15 November 2022 - 05:48 PM

Naruto and Hinata is literally the same as putting a Orca in the same room as a Seal.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 15 November 2022 - 05:48 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#17 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 November 2022 - 05:51 PM

Naruto and Hinata is literally the same as putting a Orca in the same room as a Seal.

Id actually argue its more akin to putting the orca in a room with a sea sponge.  they have nothing to do with one another have no development together to speak of and only occasionally interact by pure accident

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#18 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 06:37 PM

I'll be honest, saying that moments between Naruto and Sakura being comedically ruined annoys you at times not only undermines the relationship between them but also other couples. It happens all the time with the Likes of Inuyasha, Love Hina, Black clover etc. etc. It is a typical anime trope so while it is potentially frustrating I do not see the point of saying it ruins the couple itself or whatever your point is. I'd take all of that over whatever it was between Naruto and Hinata WHICH IS NOTHING, BUT WISH FULFILLMENT FANTASIES. Naruto was not developed with Hinata and they are never a couple I will ever get behind just because Hinata has S*X appeal and did not outright bully Naruto in childhood, because guess what, she did nothing to comfort him either whereas other sweet compassionate childhood friends WOULD in that situation as plenty of other anime and manga show. So there was never any development with Hinata in the back story either. Hinata is as illogical of a choice as a love interest as I've ever scene in in any literary media or media in general.

Nicely said, Phantom! Most people who berate Sakura for her tendencies as a tsundere probably liked characters like Kagome and Naru for similar moments.

#19 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 16 November 2022 - 03:33 PM

I'll be honest, saying that moments between Naruto and Sakura being comedically ruined annoys you at times not only undermines the relationship between them but also other couples. It happens all the time with the Likes of Inuyasha, Love Hina, Black clover etc. etc. It is a typical anime trope so while it is potentially frustrating I do not see the point of saying it ruins the couple itself or whatever your point is. I'd take all of that over whatever it was between Naruto and Hinata WHICH IS NOTHING, BUT WISH FULFILLMENT FANTASIES. Naruto was not developed with Hinata and they are never a couple I will ever get behind just because Hinata has S*X appeal and did not outright bully Naruto in childhood, because guess what, she did nothing to comfort him either whereas other sweet compassionate childhood friends WOULD in that situation as plenty of other anime and manga show. So there was never any development with Hinata in the back story either. Hinata is as illogical of a choice for a love interest as I've ever scene in in any literary media or media in general.

Hey Phantom thanks for responding back!

Don't take offense to this because it was something I overlooked since when I wrote the post it was pretty late at night where I live and I've been dealing with 12-13 hour timezone crisis since I got back home... but hopefully I can explain my point more clearer now on this.

The comedic moments between NaruSaku don't necessarily bother me at all and in fact I do enjoy those moments a lot.  What I meant by saying that those moments are treated as jokes is that at times when we do certain where we get something intimate between NaruSaku  & you have a character just disrupt the tension away from them. 

Plus I do love other series that tackle the whole tsnudere love trope  whether its from Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho,   Black Clover, etc  its always great to have amazing comedy banter between a couple and when it comes to NaruSaku I loved that aspect about their dynamic too.  

The point I was just making was that  when I was looking back on how NaruSaku was handled in the manga... from a writing perspective I just personally wanted more intimate moments between Naruto and Sakura where they are thinking about one another.

We talked about how other series have the tsundere love story and here's a couple examples I wanna bring up: 

take Rurouni Kenshin as an example: 

- There are a ton of comedy banter between Kenshin and Kaoru and they are all really amazing and hillarious too, but what I appreciated about their relationship is that you didn't have other character interrupting them during their more heartfelt moments.  A key one that comes to mind for me is when   Kenshin left for Kyoto and you had this beautiful moment between him and Kaoru.

One other amazing example I always think of is Yu Yu Hakushou: 

-  Yusuke and Keiko have an really beautiful and rather deep love story in Yu Yu Hakushou that I don't think anyone is willing to argue about. Much like NaruSaku, they too have that goofy hero and tsundere love story trope similar to what we've seen before.  What they have together is very similar to what Kaoru and Kenshin where when it comes to their serious moments it's always centered around them and what they want to do.  9 out of ten it rarely has to do with some other person involved as a third wheel.

- The moments that really strike a cord with me between Yusuke and Keiko is during the Dark Tournament where you have this nice silly moment where they are just being goofy, but it also turns into a rather intimate moment when Keiko performs Yusuke's similar gun pose and he just smiles in awe about it.  But once again it was only a just between Yusuke and Keiko,  and I know there are moments where you have other characters involved with them, but what I noticed is that even though they are present be it Kurama, Hei,   Kuwabara, Botan, etc.   they never really interrupt their more intimate moments together.   

You brought up  Black Clover and that is a really great one too: 

- Asta and Noelle is a great relationship that I wanna see come to fruition and they have great comedic banter with one another.  Which yeah some people might say it's been one sided more so from Noelle's point of view, and Asta just being well dense up until the the timeskip where I think we will finally get that moment between that pay off we've been waiting for, but the moment I really adored was when the royals were kitten talking Noelle about being a failure and you had Asta help defend her by holding her hand and she's there to witness it...  Some will say "That's not really intimate, Lucky... find a different scene!"  I mean you've had moments where Asta is really proud of how Noelle has come in strength like the Water Temple Arc and during her battle against Megicula before we got this final arc.

Those were also anime with typical anime tsundere tropes too, and it makes me wish NaruSaku had more of that. 

Like I said it before, I adore the comedy moments between Naruto and Sakura and there are moments where things are serious about them (be it related to Sasuke or not), but I just wished from a writer's perspective we got more intimate moments between Naruto and Sakura.  

If a series like Kenshin,  Yu Yu Hakushou,  and Black Clover can have intimate moments like that while also having the typical tsundere love trope going on then why couldn't NaruSaku? 

Believe me when I say this,  I wanted that for NaruSaku the most cause there was the makings of a good love story there and even now  I can still see those elements too.  I can acknowledge that 100 percent, but like I said  I just think we needed more to further elevate it. 

I really genuinely hope what I'm writing isn't frustrating you, Phantom.  I really don't want there to be any arguments about this at all.  Just a nice civil conversation is all I'm wanting to have here.  

I don't want this post to come off as me attacking you or anyone here on the forums. I'm just sharing what I would've liked to see with NaruSaku and comparing it to how the other series that have the tsundere love trope as a part of it too. 

If my post does come off like it's me being arguing back  then I really am sorry because I don't want it to come off like that at all.   I'm writing all of this with a clear, calm, collected mind set.    

But you get what I mean though, right?   :happy:

#20 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 10:34 PM

Is the promise of a lifetime not an intimate moment or what about when sakura saw naruto in 4 tails mode and wanted to help him, how about about we will get stronger together scene? Heck her saving his live with cpr is a big moment!

Also no offence luckychi some might not take it well that the guy who swtiched from narusaku to naruhina in the most chaotic way possible that it causesed an upset in the fandom, is now saying we should move past the drama of the pairings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users