21 replies to this topic

#1 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:21 AM

Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has heard this. One of the rumors going around NF right now, is that Kishimoto showed up at an event today where he gave a talk, and basically said talk amounted to "I don't like Sakura".

Anyone else here anything about this? Would explain him ruining her character development. I guess it's all over 2 channel?

#2 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:33 AM

Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has heard this. One of the rumors going around NF right now, is that Kishimoto showed up at an event today where he gave a talk, and basically said talk amounted to "I don't like Sakura".

Anyone else here anything about this? Would explain him ruining her character development. I guess it's all over 2 channel?

i wouldn't trust it tiller, because if that were true why build Sakuras character and ignore Hinatas? Hinata barely got any manga time. Kishi dedicated most of his 15 years of Naruto developing Naruto and Sakura.

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:33 AM

Again, that goes against what he said about her in the databooks where he said that Sakura held a special place for her and why he liked her different from the other female cast.

So again, what is a lie and what is the truth?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:38 AM

i wouldn't trust it tiller, because if that were true why build Sakuras character and ignore Hinatas? Hinata barely got any manga time. Kishi dedicated most of his 15 years of Naruto developing Naruto and Sakura.

I agree 100 percent, but now he has his next big movie with the main selling point (if not content) being all about Hinata. I mean I doubt I'd of believed it in the past... but now?

But your right about one thing, I haven't seen any solid proof either. Just wondering what everyone else has heard.

#5 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:41 AM

I don't think it could be true. Even if he did have that personal opinion, he wouldn't be airing it before a big movie and a spin-off project. He would still be invested in all the characters, even the ones he wasn't crazy about, just to keep a happy veneer on the manga/anime/movie. It would be bad for business to do otherwise.

#6 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:42 AM

i was at the event too, and i could have sworn i heard kishi fart. i guess all those instant noodles he had in his office had finally taken its toll.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

i was at the event too, and i could have sworn i heard kishi fart. i guess all those instant noodles he had in his office had finally taken its toll.

luffy you have to stop making me laugh. I'm in tears right now.   :lmao:

#8 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

Has he gained weight, too? I imagine it takes a lot of exercise to burn off all those calories.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#9 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:51 AM

I don't think it could be true. Even if he did have that personal opinion, he wouldn't be airing it before a big movie and a spin-off project. He would still be invested in all the characters, even the ones he wasn't crazy about, just to keep a happy veneer on the manga/anime/movie. It would be bad for business to do otherwise.

Well that makes logical sense. I used to make those kind of arguments when I said that Kishimoto would end this story with an open ending. So now even when I hear things that make no logical sense I can't dismiss them outright, because it's Kishimoto we are talking about here. :lmao:

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:59 AM

eu0l0k.png

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:00 AM

Well that makes logical sense. I used to make those kind of arguments when I said that Kishimoto would end this story with an open ending. So now even when I hear things that make no logical sense I can't dismiss them outright, because it's Kishimoto we are talking about here. :lmao:

I thought it would be an open ending too. Or at least a hinted pairing, like in the "Tale of the Gutsy Ninja." Not this. I'd welcome an open ending now!

#12 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:07 AM

eu0l0k.png

Well yeah that's part 1. I'm fairly certain that isn't what's being spoken about. Lest it doesn't sound like it.

I thought it would be an open ending too. Or at least a hinted pairing, like in the "Tale of the Gutsy Ninja." Not this. I'd welcome an open ending now!

I thought we would be getting an open ending with a heavy hint at NS like "Tale of the Gutsy Ninja" myself. If their was going to be a part 3 I figured it would be about Naruto, Sakura, and the rest of the Rookie 9 during the reign of the 6th Hokaga Kakashi.

This kitten I never expected.

I was also hoping for Sasuke either being killed, or having to sacrifice himself. A part of me really thought he was going to do a Nagato, and bring back all of those killed in the war, but only after figuring out just how bad he screwed up, and well he was going to die anyways.

But instead we got this.

#13 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:02 AM

OMG...this comment...I can't stop laughing! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#14 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

I really doubt open ending will happen when the manga have so many generation thing. Naruto child is bound to happen and we will see the baby maker.

#15 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:05 PM

l don't get why you guys are against this being true, personnally l could at least understand Sakura's portrayal if Kishimoto didn't like her. lf he seriously thinks that Sakura as portrayed in the manga is likable then he's a moron and he has some very disturbing ideas about what a "normal girl" is or should be.

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:09 PM

Sakura is shoujo heroine archetype. I think.

#17 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

He doesn't like her enough to allow her some kittening dignity, that's for sure.

#18 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

He doesn't like her enough to allow her some kittening dignity, that's for sure.

I think he just doesn't care about her(and naruto).

#19 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:40 PM

I saw this on NF as well. It was just someone on 2chan being a troll though. takl and a few others confirmed it was.

#20 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:01 PM

I doubt there is any truth in that, If Kishi didn't like Sakura then he'd never pair her with Sasuke, it's well known that Kishi loves Sasukes' charactor, to a point he seems to view his actions through rose tinted glasses. Wouldn't even surprise me if he put Sakura with Sasue because he thought his precious Sasuke was more deserving than Naruto.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users