• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:33 PM

Just wondering about this. Why exactly was Sakura, of all people, paired up with Sasuke and Naruto?

Kakashi is told he has a nose for these types by Sarutobi. (Which also begs the question, who were his other teams before Team 7?) —So Kakashi could be put over the group because Naruto and Sasuke are orphans with big powers who might have problems later on.

Sasuke and Naruto, though it's never said explicitly as being the reason they are paired, are clearly the orphaned children of a great rivalry in the Leaf. Two powerhouses, from two of the oldest feuding clans in the village. —So Sasuke and Naruto could be paired because a) they're orphans, b) their poweres might balance out or pair together nicely, or c) because the elders are trying to mend a breach in the village.

But Sakura..... The only child of civilians, with no particularly special skills except the ability to detect jutsus. It's hinted that she's the smartest in their year (or perhaps more years/nins) because she doesn't use ninja skills to outsmart the chunin written test, instead she just takes it. But that's never mentioned again. Later she begins to show a knack for focusing chakra like Tsunade. And her taijutsu ability, like Rock Lee's, grows with training.

But, all in all, she's nothing special at the beginning. She doesn't fit in with Kakashi's 'nose' for weird types. And she is absolutely unneccessary to Naruto and Sasuke's development.

So why was she put on Team 7 in the first place? I can't really come up with many good reasons. Tactically, Hinata would have been the better choice. Or any other girl from a clan background with an inherited ability.

All the other teams all seem to carry equal weight in the group. But Naruto and Sasuke are heavyweights, while Sakura really doesn't bring a skill to the team. She could leave their team, and they wouldn't miss a step. 

So I've been wondering, how did she end up with Naruto and Sasuke?

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:11 PM

It was only vaguely explained in the manga from what I remember. Apparrently it was to piggy back off each others strengths and to balance out what they lacked and I suppose Sakura was a very studious genius and was probably the Academy's top student in academics of her generation since Shikamaru is too lazy to try so she makes up for any intellingce deficiencies and is exellent at collecting info. Sasuke is the best all round student and Naruto is the worst so they balance out on paper I guess. A more interesting question in my head is why Ino is so whiny and pissed off to be grouped with Shikamaru and Choji if their families have A LONG STANDING TRADITION of comboing their techniques together? :mellow:

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 April 2018 - 05:51 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:22 PM

I think i remember watching one of those filler episode. The reason why Sarutobi put Naruto and Sasuke in the same team (though the one who said this is Danzou) is because Sarutobi wants to control the Kyubi using Sasuke sharingan either to prevent him going berserk or use him as weapon of war , this is what Danzou said he think this is the reason why the third put them on the same team , that is it. And now this is the reason why Sarutobi put Kakashi in charge of team 7 , he said this himself because he also have sharingan and he is similar to Sasuke so he wants him to watches over Sasuke in hope he doesn't go into the dark path of vengeance. He also said he purposely put Sakura in team 7 to calm them down (kind of to soft them up) and to give Naruto a reason to get stronger to ignite that rivalry between him and Sasuke , because Sarutobi already knows that Naruto have feelings for Sakura but Sakura only looks at Sasuke.

Remember this is filler episode , back when i still watch the anime. And i know in the manga it was never explain why ....

Edit: I want to add that during this filler Kakashi was spying and observing team 7 , and Kakashi saw the bench scene. When i watch that i was like .... "So you guys didn't forget about bench scene after all huh?" , because i thought all this time they forgot about it , the fact that they did not means my suspicion is true , they purposely hide that fact because NH and SS is the end game.

Edited by Yyubie, 16 April 2018 - 03:29 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:21 PM

Just wondering about this. Why exactly was Sakura, of all people, paired up with Sasuke and Naruto?

Kakashi is told he has a nose for these types by Sarutobi. (Which also begs the question, who were his other teams before Team 7?) —So Kakashi could be put over the group because Naruto and Sasuke are orphans with big powers who might have problems later on.

Sasuke and Naruto, though it's never said explicitly as being the reason they are paired, are clearly the orphaned children of a great rivalry in the Leaf. Two powerhouses, from two of the oldest feuding clans in the village. —So Sasuke and Naruto could be paired because a) they're orphans, b) their poweres might balance out or pair together nicely, or c) because the elders are trying to mend a breach in the village.

But Sakura..... The only child of civilians, with no particularly special skills except the ability to detect jutsus. It's hinted that she's the smartest in their year (or perhaps more years/nins) because she doesn't use ninja skills to outsmart the chunin written test, instead she just takes it. But that's never mentioned again. Later she begins to show a knack for focusing chakra like Tsunade. And her taijutsu ability, like Rock Lee's, grows with training.

But, all in all, she's nothing special at the beginning. She doesn't fit in with Kakashi's 'nose' for weird types. And she is absolutely unneccessary to Naruto and Sasuke's development.

So why was she put on Team 7 in the first place? I can't really come up with many good reasons. Tactically, Hinata would have been the better choice. Or any other girl from a clan background with an inherited ability.

All the other teams all seem to carry equal weight in the group. But Naruto and Sasuke are heavyweights, while Sakura really doesn't bring a skill to the team. She could leave their team, and they wouldn't miss a step. 

So I've been wondering, how did she end up with Naruto and Sasuke?

As others said, Tricksie-chan, I believe it is due to her intelligence and even keel, even if Hiruzen didn't think about how they are around each other, so he didn't think or acknowledge Sakura's "feelings" for Sasuke, or how her attitude towards Naruto could be detrimental to the team composition and teamwork.

But I also chalk it up to wanting to write them as if they'd be proxies of Team Minato, in spite of the fact Obito was already skilled without his Sharingan to make it to Chunin, Kakashi was angry at his dad "abandoning" him in spite of the fact he failed to understand what Sakumo had chosen to do, and even if Rin had "liked" Kakashi, we saw she grew fond of Obito as well and didn't let her crush for Kakashi get in the way of the job.

Which is why I feel Kakashi failed; he just saw Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura as Obito, himself, and Rin, without seeing them for who they are,  which shows how ill-prepared he was to actually teach when he couldn't look beyond the past, and that hindered the teamwork and growth too, since he didn't even bother to help Naruto and Sakura as much as he tried to "help" Sasuke, even before events led to different thingd.

#5 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:49 PM

Wasn't it that the top rookie, top kunoichi, and dead last are always on a team? Kakashi was put on it because of who was on it, but the team was not assembled because of Kakashi.

#6 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:43 PM

It's pretty much a balance issue. Sasuke was the top of the class, while Naruto was the bottom. Sakura might have been book-smart, but she was lacking in other areas in her training. She would have middle of the class as a result. This way, no one team is stronger than the rest.

Ino was the second best in the class and was paired with Shikamaru, who only did enough work to pass. Shino was third, paired with Kiba/Hinata (dunno which). The other members would have been in the middle as well.

Edited by RulesofNature, 16 April 2018 - 09:46 PM.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#7 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:53 PM

Ino was the second best in the class and was paired with Shikamaru, who only did enough work to pass. Shino was third, paired with Kiba/Hinata (dunno which). The other members would have been in the middle as well.

I think she was the second best kunoichi, not overall. Shino would have been the second best overall. If only Shino had been on team 7 instead. How is anyone going to develop a life-destroying obsession with Shino?

#8 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:10 AM

I've always thought that Sakura was the humanizer of the team, a natural balm in a team of powerful hotheads. But now I think that she was too human and not as skilled as there were to fully comprehend their situation. She struggled to keep up when they were already far out of her reach.

That filler Yyubie mentioned. Yeah, it felt like that was the one and only reason she was put on their team too, to heighten the rivalry between them.

It didn't even work out so well either. None of them consistently thought about her well being. Sasuke talked crap right in front of Sakura's face and Naruto didn't really defender her as passionately as we'd hope to see from him. And because they didn't care about her, the audience got the message and reacted the same as well. So there really was no point in Sakura being on the team!

Yeah, Hinata would have been a better choice to fit in with Team 7 out of the four girls, in terms of power, solely because she is able to keep up and fit in with them more than Sakura did, due to her Byakugan and connection to Kaguya like they had. (Sakura has little in common with her teammates too, which adds to the dysfunction.) She also has much more to work with: an better backstory, conflict with her family/herself, and potential for character growth. 

But she, like Sakura or any girl for that matter, would still have no effect on Naruto's or Sasuke's growth or bond. If you truly replaced Sakura with Hinata, she would still be used to as fuel for their rivalry. (All the girls were treated as romance tools in general, so.)

I think one of the major problems is that Sasuke & Naruto are sort of the Romeo & Juliet of the Naruto-verse. The entire story is centered around their bromance. They are solely focused on each other. And even if someone tried to intervene, Naruto/Sasuke would still find a way to see the other. The mangaka made it that way through Naruto's unquestionable devotion to Sasuke and the generational canon that they put forth to cement that bond even more.

Sakura is more of an independent person to me anyways. She specializes at being a medic-nin, something that is not a common career choice. She is able to take care of herself for the most part, and she's smart enough to work as a liaison between ninjas, medics, and even government officials (since she worked with Tsunade, I'm assuming she's eavesdropped and soaked in some politics as well). 

I've always wonder how it would play out if Sakura wasn't apart of Konoha 12 team, and instead worked in the hospital under Tsunade, training privately to become a med-nin. Naruto tends to land himself in the hospital a lot after all...

#9 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:31 PM

You just admit that Hinata should be the Heroine and not sakura.

Anyway i Will tell you why sakura in team seven and that answer is Hermione.

#10 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:57 AM

If anyone else was put in the team it wouldn't be so much cliche.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#11 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:36 AM

If anyone else was put in the team it wouldn't be so much cliche.

If this is shoujo manga, than sakura is a cliche choice. But since this is a shonen manga, i have to disagree.

Sakura as "ordinary" human is not a problem. The problem come when the author doesn't develop her character.

I mean despite being ordinary, she has the potential to be a strong ninja.

Edited by rocci, 18 April 2018 - 05:37 AM.

#12 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:35 PM

Like Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura had her set of strengths to help balance out Team 7. Sasuke may have a more balanced ninja overall but Naruto have more chakra reserves, while Sakura had tremendous chakra control. Honestly this group was destined to be OP because of their attributes.

Kishi did fail with Sakura no doubt about it. We all knew Sakura was powerful but her power wasn't shown enough and that is where her character fails the most when it comes to power level. She should have had at least 2 more fights in the manga.

At least Sakura won her fight with Sasori. She has a win over a certain purple haired girl who lost all of her big fights from getting beat up by Neji to being destroyed by Pein.

Edited by griff142, 18 April 2018 - 03:37 PM.

#13 RidiculouslyBored

RidiculouslyBored

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, literature (Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart), ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, sports (Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant are my favorite athletes)

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:54 PM

In hindsight, it definitely brings up an interesting question that the fandom certainly does love to discuss and one of my favorites by far.

If you could do the series over from the beginning, what would be the best fit as a squad for Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke?

There's the question of balance, skill set, Top Student and Dead Last, past Team 7 parallels, etc., but if you were setting all of that aside and merely wanted to see the best setting for the characters to grow and develop, what works best in your personal headcanon?

Personal favorite? Since I'm Team NaruSaku...Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru. As for Sasuke...Put him with Hinata and Kiba. I don't want to write an essay on this but in terms of development, this works so well it's almost scary.

#14 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:30 PM

You want a story reason or do you want an Author reason?

Story reason seemed to stem more from personal dynamics.
Sasuke is a genius, albeit loner, that doesn't work with others. So he is put with Naruto because he hyper active and open. An introvert with an extrovert. He has power, but also room for potential.
Naruto is a powerhouse, but has no techniques. Perhaps putting him with two geniuses like Sasuke and Sakura who have great chakra control can help him learn to control his chakra better.
Sakura is the best at control, but again she doen't work well with teams and working with the two most heated people in the class could help her understand teamwork.

Kakashi was an introvert and didn't want to be a teacher...UNTIL he saw these three. Of course, since he never was a teacher before....he sucks at it.

The writer answers comes from yahagi
Yahagi: "You have this main character who is a shonen hero."
Kishi: "Yeah?"
Yahagi: "Well, now you are going to need a rival. Shonen heroes always have rivals. Look at Dragonball Z between Goku and Vegeta."
Kishi: "Good point. What else?"
Yahagi: "Well, another way to express this rivalry is by a rival in love. So make a girl who your main is in love with, but she is in love with the other guy. it is a cheap and easy tactic to use. All the shonen kids love a good love rivalry."
Kishi: "Okay, but I am not good with females."
Yahagi: "We will get to that, but for now just keep the rivalry in love and popularity."

10 years later
Yahagi: "Well, I am retiring Kishi. You can handle it here."
Kishi: "But....I am still having problems and I don't know how to solve some things."
Yahagi: "You'll figure it out. I trust you. You just have to follow the flow and don't listen to other editors. They will probably try to make you change everything. Keep the story pure and people will love it."
Kishi: "Thanks, Yahagi. Enjoy your life."
Yahagi: "Thank you."

New editor comes in:
Editor: "OKay, first things first....Hinata Hyuga needs to be the main heroine."
Kishi: "Ummm......why?"
Editor: "Just do it.....this will be awesome. I can finally get my dream....I mean, your dream going."
Kishi: "....?"

3 years later Yahagi looks at Naruto and sees what Kishi has done.
Yahagi: ".....SON OF A....."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#15 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:14 PM

Sasuke is a genius, albeit loner, that doesn't work with others. So he is put with Naruto because he hyper active and open. An introvert with an extrovert. He has power, but also room for potential.
Naruto is a powerhouse, but has no techniques. Perhaps putting him with two geniuses like Sasuke and Sakura who have great chakra control can help him learn to control his chakra better.
Sakura is the best at control, but again she doen't work well with teams and working with the two most heated people in the class could help her understand teamwork.
Kakashi was an introvert and didn't want to be a teacher...UNTIL he saw these three. Of course, since he never was a teacher before....he sucks at it.
Yahagi: "Well, now you are going to need a rival. Shonen heroes always have rivals. Look at Dragonball Z between Goku and Vegeta."
Yahagi: "Well, another way to express this rivalry is by a rival in love. So make a girl who your main is in love with, but she is in love with the other guy. it is a cheap and easy tactic to use. All the shonen kids love a good love rivalry."
Yahagi: "We will get to that, but for now just keep the rivalry in love and popularity."
10 years later
Kishi: "But....I am still having problems and I don't know how to solve some things."
Yahagi: "You'll figure it out. I trust you. You just have to follow the flow and don't listen to other editors. They will probably try to make you change everything. Keep the story pure and people will love it."
New editor comes in:
Editor: "OKay, first things first....Hinata Hyuga needs to be the main heroine."
Editor: "Just do it.....this will be awesome. I can finally get my dream....I mean, your dream going."

I can totally see that scenario playing out. I bet Yahagi is just as infuriated or confused with this ending as we are. I bet we all wish he didn't retire so he can help finish editing Naruto. When he was the editor the manga was pretty good and after he retired the quality went down hill real quick. You can say another factor in the downfall of this manga.

#16 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:48 AM

10 years later

New editor comes in:

THIS

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:54 PM

Pair the spares.

Well I don't believe Sakura was put on T7 for anything but writing purposes. Or, maybe because as Kakashi explained - Naruto had the earth, Sakura had heaven, Sasuke had a bit of both.

Edited by sushi., 22 April 2018 - 07:36 PM.

ナルサク

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

You know this actually DOES beg a question from me. What WAS the point of Sakura being put on the same team as Naruto and Sasuke for narrative reasons? I mean, seriously if It was NOT to develop a bond between her and Naruto so that Naruto's crush on her would develop into something more then there was little to no point wouldn't you agree? Let's look at Hinata. Naruto's "trophy wife" was NOT on Naruto's team and she did not interact with him for 97%-99% of the manga, yet there it is. They married, banged, and had 2 fugly kids  :lmao: (I can never say this enough)  :kukuku: *ahem* but back on topic, so WHY couldn't that same logic apply to Sakura then? that WOULD make more sense wouldn't it? Sakura wouldn't know what a little kitten Sasuke was and wouldn't be subjected to his abuse, therefore, all of her smitten teenage fantasies can remain untainted, and getting together the handsome "bad boy!!" *Squeal, gasp, faint* wouldn't be so bad compared to what we got would it? i have to say, Sasuke marrying one of his fangirls makes SO MUCH more sense than a girl that he actually knows and  thereby always verbally/emotionally abusing her always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when he feels murderous.  :yes:

Just think about it, If she was put in the same group as Naruto, was meant to find out how wrong her first impressions of him are, see how kind and selfless he is and is so protective of her to where she seems to be falling in love with him only go crawl back t=o her first shallow crush in the first place then what was the point?  :mellow: CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN......................... anyone provide me an answer? Anyone? Non-shippers?

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 April 2018 - 03:05 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#19 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:11 AM

You know this actually DOES beg a question from me. What WAS the point of Sakura being put on the same team as Naruto and Sasuke for narrative reasons? I mean, seriously if It was NOT to develop a bond between her and Naruto so that Naruto's crush on her would develop into something more then there was little to no point wouldn't you agree? Let's look at Hinata. Naruto's "trophy wife" was NOT on Naruto's team and she did not interact with him for 97%-99% of the manga, yet there it is. They married, banged, and had 2 fugly kids  :lmao: (I can never say this enough)  :kukuku: *ahem* but back on topic, so WHY couldn't that same logic apply to Sakura then? that WOULD make more sense wouldn't it? Sakura wouldn't know what a little kitten Sasuke was and wouldn't be subjected to his abuse, therefore, all of her smitten teenage fantasies can remain untainted, and getting together the handsome "bad boy!!" *Squeal, gasp, faint* wouldn't be so bad compared to what we got would it? i have to say, Sasuke marrying one of his fangirls makes SO MUCH more sense than a girl that he actually knows and  thereby always verbally/emotionally abusing her always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when he feels murderous.  :yes:

Just think about it, If she was put in the same group as Naruto, was meant to find out how wrong her first impressions of him are, see how kind and selfless he is and is so protective of her to where she seems to be falling in love with him only go crawl back t=o her first shallow crush in the first place then what was the point?  :mellow: CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN......................... anyone provide me an answer? Anyone? Non-shippers?

Totally agree. At the end Sakura had no purpose on being on Team 7 besides being a plot device because of the Narusaku development went down the toilet and it didn't mean a thing. At the end she was a selfish fangirl who got her wish to be with Sasuke. Her feelings towards Naruto was nothing and shouldn't have been there in the first place if this was going to happen. All her progress was for not and somebody should have been apart Team 7.

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:56 PM

We have to remember that the ideas that were originally in place had changed and Hinata was forcefully pushed to the front. It wasn't something planned from the beginning. In the begining it probably really was that Naruto and Sakura were orignally going to end up together, but because of possibly heavy editor and maybe even publisher editing they instead pushed Hinata Hyuga. Not for the sake of story or "better girl," but because they saw her as the "most popular." It basically became a popularity contest.

I don't think this is Kishimoto's idea either as he has gone on record in saying that NaruHina was never his idea and that he never really thought about it until his editors made him think about it. It would explain why he never really wrote the Naruto the Last movie and why such events don't exist in the manga in the first place. It's complete and utter bull. To Kishimoto, Hinata was just a background character who so happen to have a crush on him. Nothing more, nothing less, but that wasn't good enough for the editors and Hinata fanboys.

To answer your question, there was a reason why Sakua was on Team 7, but it is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things when that grand scheme was "Hinata had to marry Naruto."

Occam's razor: The more assumptions you have to mkae, the less likely it is to be true.

So the simplest assumption is that Kishimoto didn't care and the editor retconned the story to be about Hinata. Why did Kishimoto let it happen? Because he wanted to stop doing Naruto. He was bored of it. Stagnant. I find that the biggest denial this fandom has is saying that "NH was planned from the beginning." It wasn't. It was retconned into the story around the middle of the war arc. Roughly two years before the end of Naruto. We know this because that is when Naruto the Last started production and they expressed how from the beginning that THAT movie was intended to be NH and Hinata centered. Kishimoto on the other hand just didn't care. He was too tired and spent way too much time away from his family. This is why Naruto is so miserable. It is a reflection of his own life.

I guarentee Naruto was supposed to be with Sakura. Not because I am a NaruSaku fan, but because the way Kishi talks about Team 7, to how he talks about other stuff, and so uch

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users