• Please log in to reply
1107 replies to this topic

#1081 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:51 PM

Trigen simply kept on reading, preparing himself mentally for the upcoming battle. He was aware of everything around him.

#1082 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:59 PM

"Hey Hitori, I don't think anyone else is coming." The jounin said simply.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#1083 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:40 PM

"It looks like Nao decided to sleep in again..." Hitori shrugged, "No matter, his sister will berate him enough for all of us later." He chuckled a bit, then looked around, "It's strange of Shidoshi however to not show up for a meeting or training..." Hitori sighed, "I'll have to look for him later."

Hitori finished sharpening his blades, and stood up again, "Very well, Yoshimoto-sensei, it looks like us three will be the only ones here for your little spar." He cracked his neck a bit, and grinned, "That should make things interesting...nothing against the team, but the less people around in a battle ground, the less I have to hold back."

He gave Yoshimoto a serious look, "...so, shall we start this little thing of ours, or do you want more time to read your..." Hitori felt his eyebrow twitch, "...your book?" That had better not be Icha Icha...he dealt with that kind of stuff enough as far as Aikani went.

Edited by Denim88, 09 August 2008 - 10:40 PM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#1084 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:11 AM

He grinned, closed his eyes, and put the book away, making a mental note. Good thing it wasn't the climax, he loved that part.

"Okay, okay. I'll put it away."

He opened his eyes, and he threw a weight straight into the air. "When that weight hits the ground, begin."

#1085 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:07 AM

"Heh, if that's the situation then..." Once the weight had thrown a few smoke bombs while he made a dash towards Trigen. "let's give these chuunin a peak at a jounin battle!" He then threw a punch straight at Trigen's face.

#1086 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:24 AM

Hitori drew out his katana, Misery, and looked to Miyako, "You know, with Ikari-sensei by our side, this should prove to be interesting, don't you think?" He grinned, "I'll wait for sensei to start things off before I jump in to help."

Hitori watched his sensei run at Yoshimoto with a grin. Hitori felt his heartbeat quicken a bit, and his hands twitched a bit. Yeah, he was definitely looking forward to this.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#1087 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:04 PM

Miyako nodded. "Intresting is a new word for it." She sighed and pulled out her trusty handy dandy scroll.

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#1088 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:16 PM

Yoshimoto smiled, and he put two fingers up in a handsign, muttering "Bunshin Bakuha (Bunshin Explosion)"

The sensei exploded in a torrent of heated-water, splashing into Ikari Aikani.

#1089 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:02 PM

"A...Mizu Bunshin?" Hitori thought as he saw the steaming water splash at his sensei, "Okay, this guy's much quicker with his jutsu than I had thought." Hitori looked around the surrounding perimeter, then to Miyako.

"Miyako...that guy was using a clone the whole time...not to mention a water clone. The guy was prepared before this even started." Gripping his katana, he reached out with his senses. His eyes suddenly snapped open, and he turned to a random direction, "THERE!" He sent wind chakra through his blade, "Fuuton: Kiritori Kazesutoraiki (Wind Release: Severing Wind Strike)!"

Slashing his blade through the air, a razor flew from his katana and went flying to where he believed the Jounin was hiding.

Edited by Denim88, 11 August 2008 - 06:02 PM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#1090 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:08 PM

Two Trigen's came out of the bush, finishing hand signs. "Mizuame Nabara! (Starch Syrup Capture Field)" They spit out a sticky substance out of their stomaches, spreading out to capture the team.

There was another clone in the tree's, making necessary handseals for a Goukakyuu no Jutsu. (Great Fireball Technique)

#1091 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

"Son of a-" Hitori quickly flew through some handseals, "Don't take me lightly! Fuuton: Kazebakufuu no Jutsu! (Wind Release: Wind Blast technique)." Hitori blasted from an open palm at the incoming blasts of liquid, "Miyako, get down!"

Hitori saw that his wind blast was slowing down the liquid's descent...if only a little. Hitori cursed his ill luck and braced himself, "Never thought I'd use this so early in a battle..." Hitori channeled chakra to his arms and hands, "Fuuton: Kosou Taifuuhou no Jutsu! (Wind Release: Grand Typhoon Cannon technique)"

Hitori was sent to the ground as the gigantic storm wind shot out from his body. The liquid went flying everywhere else but where Hitori and his team had gone, "...hah...hah..." Hitori stood, a bit winded, but still full of energy. He looked at the two Trigen clones, "Is that all, or do I have to keep fighting your clones all day?"

Edited by Denim88, 11 August 2008 - 06:18 PM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#1092 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:28 PM

Aikani poked his head from underground as the battle erupted. "Man, bunshin against bunshin was a nice way to start this off. Oh kitten." The jounin summoned another bunshin as he went down once again. The bunshin of Aikani ran up to both Miyako and Hitori. "Oi, let's work on this together to bring a quick end to this playful little spar." He grinned as he formed seals. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Two more bunshins appeared and reached into their pockets. The main bunshin turned back to Trigen. "Now we may have gotten off with a bad start so let me once again introduce myself to my- I mean, our opponent."

The two bunshins on each side pulled several objects from their pouches. As the main turned his back on the Trigen bunshins. One of the bunshins started to play a taiko slowly. "I am the master of a hundred jutsu." The other bunshin held up a colorful background against the main bunshin. "The student of the Yondaime Hokage. The friend of the Gama-sennin." The taiko started to pick up pace and the main bunshin turned around to perform a kabuki dance. "The only master of the Ikari Kekkai Genkai, and a legend orphaned from the Third Great Ninja War." He pause briefly before looking straight at the Trigen bunshins. "I am Aikani Ikari! Konoha's Issen Meijin! THE HUNDRED MASTER!" He could always pull this dance off better then Jiraiya any day!

#1093 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:27 PM

Trigen's laugh echoed through the forest, and he called, "You know, I'm friends with Jiraiya too. I read his books, but relations are moot. I'm the Wolf of the Darkness. When in peril, you will see hell in it's true form, as I am it's spawn, but when I experience death, I will turn white, and you will see how I pray. Let us battle, Sir One Hundred!"

#1094 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:05 PM

"As you wish. Guys, let's show this wolf what happens when he messes with a shark." The two bunshins that had provided the background and music leap into the air. "Raiton! Gain!" "Suiton! Daibakufu no Jutsu!" A giant torrent of electrified water headed for the impact zone in between the two bunshins. The team already had a plan ready. It was time to see if they could pull off a team strategy.

#1095 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:38 PM

The clones smiled, and they did a flurry of new handsigns. They yelled "Doton: Doryuu Heki! (Earth Style: Earth Style Wall)" They spit out mud from their mouth, and brought together their handsigns. Out of the ground, a wall of earth came out, and intercepted the attack entirely!

The clone in the trees completed his jutsu, and yelled "Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu! (Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique)" A fire ball of immense speed and power came flying at the group, while they were focused on the torrent. It was a trap in a trap! A clone came out of the bushes, and threw three shuriken, and activated a jutsu. "Kage Bunshin Shuriken! (Shadow Clone Shuriken)" The shuriken multiplied, and came flying at them from all directions in the sky.

The real Trigen watched from a distance, keeping his focus in a battle meditation taught to him. He channled his chakra completely perfect, out of his years of training and combat, he released on them.

#1096 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:05 AM

"Hmph. Too easy." Said the main clone as he sat down to watch the fun. The two clones in the air grabbed each others hand as they set their feet against themselves. They then launched one another away from the attack area. One clone hit the solid earth wall that the Trigen bunshins had made. While the other slammed into the main bunshin. "Hey!" The bunshin that hit the wall turned around to look at it carefully before smiling. "Shouken!" With his first glowing white with chakura he smashed the wall into pieces. "Yo!"

#1097 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:19 AM

The clones ripped open their vests, revealing exploding notes. The clones hugged the other clones, and yelled "BUNSHIN BAKUHA! (Clone Explosion)" And destroyed their foes in a suicide explosion.

The third clone that got away threw smoke bombs, and allowed the real Trigen to relax, and to think up a new strategy.

#1098 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:55 AM

Hitori blinked as the smoke cleared...

"That...was quick..." Hitori deadpanned, and looked to see if there were any remaining clones of his sensei, "Miyako...um...that didn't really work...did it?"

Hitori sighed, and looked to the see the clearing smoke bomb, "Hmmm..." Hitori then looked to see the smoldering crater that had been caused by the Goukakyuu no Jutsu. He then smirked, "Hey, you two...could one of you whip up a fire jutsu, and fast?"

Hitori focused on the location of what he thought to be his opponent, and ran through a set of seals, "Fuuton: Kazebakufuu no Jutsu!" He shot out a blast of wind from his palms, a grin on his face.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#1099 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:01 PM

The main clone in the back summoned another bunshin that ran up to Hitori. "No shortage of reinforcements on our end. Katon! Zukokku!" The expanse from the two techniques blasted towards the target area.

#1100 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 03:11 PM

Trigen felt a tremor coming from somewhere, and one of his reconnasince clones reported it was from an attack going completely the wrong way, due South-west, while they were camped North-East.

Trigen smiled. Maybe it was time to create some rain. He summoned four clones, and pointed them towards the large pond connected to rivers. They ran onto it, understanding. They began to do the hand seals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users