3357 replies to this topic

#61 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:49 PM

That was in my first impression. Congrats, you can now read without worries.

Btw, I'm really liking this series.

Me, too! I'm on Ch.31 right now. Putting One Piece on hold for a short time.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#62 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:56 AM

82 for me.

#63 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

Ch.52.005... That's kind of sad... Erina never had a normal life and lacks basics understanding of that of a normal girl... She's in dire need of character development :(

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#64 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:34 PM

Newest popularity poll is out. Curious on how they come to decision. I'm not going to tell you because it could be spoiler to give you an idea on why and/or how.

#65 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:43 PM

Newest popularity poll is out. Curious on how they come to decision. I'm not going to tell you because it could be spoiler to give you an idea on why and/or how.

Lol, it's ok XD I already looked it up.

shokgeuki-no-soma-character-popularity-r

Oh wow... People are mad over Erina's second place  :sweat:  http://seventhstyle....opularity-poll/

I understand why people don't like her, but she's not that bad... right?

My favorites right now are Soma, Takumi, Megumi, Hinako, and Ikumi.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#66 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:49 PM

Well maybe it's just me, but the chapter I'm in really make me laugh at Erina. She's a tsundere done right. She can be adorable. But my girlfriend was telling me something really interesting is happening and yes, she's in the latest.

#67 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

Well maybe it's just me, but the chapter I'm in really make me laugh at Erina. She's a tsundere done right. She can be adorable. But my girlfriend was telling me something really interesting is happening and yes, she's in the latest.

Wait, so your girlfriend said that Erina right now is bad or good in the latest chapters?

As far as I know from other forums here and there, Erina simply doesn't show up enough. Right now, I don't think she deserved the number two spot, but not b/c she doesn't show up enough but b/c she lacks development and is a bit one-dimensional in my eyes. She's a good Tsundere though, so I like that. I mean, Shanks rarely shows up in One Piece, but his impact is so huge that he always shows up in the top 5 as far as I know of.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:34 PM

Wait, so your girlfriend said that Erina right now is bad or good in the latest chapters?
As far as I know from other forums here and there, Erina simply doesn't show up enough. Right now, I don't think she deserved the number two spot, but not b/c she doesn't show up enough but b/c she lacks development and is a bit one-dimensional in my eyes. She's a good Tsundere though, so I like that. I mean, Shanks rarely shows up in One Piece, but his impact is so huge that he always shows up in the top 5 as far as I know of.

She didn't want to spoil me but you can say a bridge is being made to certain development. I don't know what that means or whom, but I guess I'll keep reading. Though I am getting close, so not sure yet.

To be honest, I am surprised she remain at #2. You would think boys go for innocent charming one, but I guess tsundere is the flavor of the series. Yes, I said it. Right now, she's appearing more to me and I'm like at 90. Especially since well, Soma just...eh, I won't spoil. It's just funny how it even happened.

#69 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:40 PM

She didn't want to spoil me but you can say a bridge is being made to certain development. I don't know what that means or whom, but I guess I'll keep reading. Though I am getting close, so not sure yet.

To be honest, I am surprised she remain at #2. You would think boys go for innocent charming one, but I guess tsundere is the flavor of the series. Yes, I said it. Right now, she's appearing more to me and I'm like at 90. Especially since well, Soma just...eh, I won't spoil. It's just funny how it even happened.

I hope that some of the other ones in here can explain why Erina's still #2. Megumi ought to be #2 in my eyes. I love that girl.

I was about to say that it's all about Erina's looks, but that's a rather rash and unfair judgement of me XD (Erina's bangs are kind of annoying tbh...).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

I hope that some of the other ones in here can explain why Erina's still #2. Megumi ought to be #2 in my eyes. I love that girl.
I was about to say that it's all about Erina's looks, but that's a rather rash and unfair judgement of me XD (Erina's bangs are kind of annoying tbh...).

Well, that is the latest poll, so I'm going to reach to the latest chapter and give my guess on why.

#71 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:51 PM

Well, that is the latest poll, so I'm going to reach to the latest chapter and give my guess on why.

I should catch up by the end of this week. It's fairly easy to catch up.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#72 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

After tasting like 30 dishes, I imagine the judges to have gained 10 lbs, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#73 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:22 PM

After tasting like 30 dishes, I imagine the judges to have gained 10 lbs, lol.

Not unless you have a blackhole. Lol.

#74 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:51 PM

Oh kitten, Soma vs Alice. That'll be interesting.

Edited by trang95, 04 June 2015 - 05:52 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#75 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:35 PM

One thing I noticed is the buildup for Nakiri's family. I tried not to give it away but I feel like the moment of Erina being strongly focused is when all pieces come in.

#76 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:13 PM

One thing I noticed is the buildup for Nakiri's family. I tried not to give it away but I feel like the moment of Erina being strongly focused is when all pieces come in.

Hmm, now I'm getting curious.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#77 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:21 PM

Wow, I'm emotionally invested.

#78 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:08 PM

Wow, I'm emotionally invested.

?????????

EDIT: Did something special happen?

Edited by trang95, 04 June 2015 - 08:19 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#79 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:12 PM

?????????

In you :smug: :lmao: 

#80 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

In you :smug: :lmao:

:hm:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users