• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:16 PM

According to the recent interview NS could have happened but he somehow thought Sakura would be a bad women to leave Sasuke, also states he decided on Hinata a long time ago. (That made me puke). 

IMO he decided around the Pain arc that NH would happen. When she tries to save Naruto  but if he decided on Hinata why lead NS on. Why have Sakura hug him, why have his mother say what she did, why have him say Sakura was his girlfriend. Either you just decided recently to make it Hinata or you are a complete ass to lead a fandom on. 

Did Kishimoto somehow think NS was not going to get lead on? 

At the end of the day you suck at development Kishimoto whether it be women or romance, you suck LOL and you also have a f**cked up mind. Sakura a terrible women. Please. 

43iduct.jpg

#2 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

I'm still convinced that Kishimoto's original plan was NaruSaku but he was forced to change it in recent times. Really it just doesn't make sense for him to trainwreck the series so hard unless someone forced his hand.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#3 MistFlower

MistFlower

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

I'm waiting for all of that to get exposed actually.  Because I honestly don't think that NH/SS was planned from the get go.  There is SO much evidence against that BS.

#4 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:31 PM

I'm still convinced that Kishimoto's original plan was NaruSaku but he was forced to change it in recent times. Really it just doesn't make sense for him to trainwreck the series so hard unless someone forced his hand.

MONEY. The last is MONEY. 

He dont give two kittens about the development he makes in his manga. 

43iduct.jpg

#5 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:36 PM

Kishi will justify the pairing by telling us he already plan it long time ago or kitten. It doesn't matter anymore.

I believe that the poor reception of sakura confession and the popularity of Hinata character change his plan. If he doesn't intend to make NS, he will not make salad as sakura 2.0 or sakura uchiha.

Edited by rocci, 23 November 2014 - 11:36 PM.

#6 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:20 AM

I'm waiting for all of that to get exposed actually.  Because I honestly don't think that NH/SS was planned from the get go.  There is SO much evidence against that BS.

It is not going to happen, I still waiting for an explanation why Harima didn't confess from School Rumble.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#7 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:29 AM

NH happened bc of Sakura's confession poor reception in Kage summit arc
The paralalells, GF comment, CPR kiss and the other NS moments that came after the KS arc were probably just trolling by kikittenmoto

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#8 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:10 AM

Just wait till the last is on blu ray, then kishi may talk. Because right now his contract is about selling the movie. Do you know how many creators, developers and directors have admitted that their work piece was bad? A lot have done so! And this is saying a lot because movies are harder to do than a manga.

That's why I always say, if you want to make an answer, dont watch that movie. Boycott it and keep complaining by letting them know. It's your only way, WSJ wont be with arms crossed since Naruto represents a huge revenue for them, that's why they are doing spinoffs and crap like that.

#9 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:11 AM

Because he's an kitten?

#10 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,047 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:17 AM

Money grubbing kitten. He makes Mr. Krabs more likeable.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#11 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:05 AM

Blame it on his assistants XD
WqQwzgf.gif

#12 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:15 AM

Do we know who his assistant after Hayagi was? He is surely to blame for as well.

#13 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:01 AM

Kishimoto did not play with us....we just mistook those hints as romantic when it wasn't...I have come to terms that he is just a terrible writer. His story did not improve, it just got worst in a subtle sort of way, to a point that by 2012 (War arc), a lot of people were starting to call him out on it.

Edited by Strangelove, 24 November 2014 - 04:04 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#14 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:37 AM

I guess it's true. Hinata > Sakura.

I can't believe Kishi would say that Sakura would be a bad person to leave Sasuke. I'm not taking his sincerity for her character one bit. He wanted room for NaruHina, because Hinata's love was portrayed bigger and better than anyone else's. kitten development of feelings or anything. Kishi simply s**t on Sakura's character purposefully because in my perspective it's clear that Kishi hates his own heroine. If you wanted her to stay a fangirl, you shouldn't have developed her, you shouldn't have developed her feelings, and you shouldn't have made her have feelings for Naruto, and than make her use his feelings to get through to him. You shouldn't have put her love for Sasuke in a negative light, you shouldn't have shown change, you shouldn't have shown an independent and strong girl - if you didn't care about her this whole time.

Gosh. I don't care if you make Naruto and Hinata get together. I don't care if Naruto and Sasuke's bromance rules everything.

Kishi should not have done this to his heroine. Sakura had so much more potential than all those other girls. Sakura felt strongly, she experienced, and she revolved around love and selfless care. To throw that all away to Sasuke? Sasuke won't ever give her the love she's wants, and it won't make her a better person if he's the one she continues to blush around as if everything he's done to her never existed. Kishi threw her in the trash. That's exactly what he did.

What a bunch of BS. I don't think Kishi's screwed any character over like he did with Sakura. True Sasuke was slightly out of character, Naruto was slightly out of character, but Sakura just... I don't even think I can go on about this anymore. Oh Sakura.. She's miserable. She obviously is. And Kishi can't make it right. The damage on Sakura's character is so shameful. Kishi didn't have to downplay Sakura's character. But most of all he shouldn't have given her potential if he was gonna drop her down anyways.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#15 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:21 AM

Kishimoto did not play with us....we just mistook those hints as romantic when it wasn't...I have come to terms that he is just a terrible writer. His story did not improve, it just got worst in a subtle sort of way, to a point that by 2012 (War arc), a lot of people were starting to call him out on it.

How can you say that when he just stated he was on the fence with Sakura. Like that makes no sense. 

43iduct.jpg

#16 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:42 AM

I have two theories:

1. He was going with NS but once he changed editor he began to tattle, he was also discouraged by the reception of Sakura's confession.

2. He got influenced by 2nd party such as pierrot and or his new editor being into those ships or simply didnt have authority nor enough dedication and knowledge.

Yahagi was a key part of the team, he should never had left to begin with.

#17 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:59 AM

Because he's a jerk. Or didn't care. Same thing.

#18 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:32 AM

Because he's a jerk. Or didn't care. Same thing.

Yeah, this theory it's the most plausible now.

Both Jiraya and Naruto, they never got the girls. Even in her dreams Tsunade was more into that dead stud that no one gave a kitten about... Why does kishi do that? dedicate entire panels and chapters of development for characters that are literally new, have no impact on the story and nobody cares about? Like dan... jezz seriously.

You cant say this about the 2nd Mizukage Gengetsu because he was interesting and awesome and also showed us something cool "no one tought he was the strongest of his generation but he was" looks can be decieving and also showed us what the Hozuki clan could do.

#19 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:36 AM

Nope, he trolled us all
I mean
Kushina: find a girl like me
Minato to sakura: this girl looks like Kushina

Man there's no mistake, this is foreshadowing, he did it so he could troll us in late part 2

Early part 2 however is clear he was in NS side, the development over there is genuine and was never adressed again bc he changed his mind

Edited by Nar123, 24 November 2014 - 10:37 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#20 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

According to the recent interview NS could have happened but he somehow thought Sakura would be a bad women to leave Sasuke, also states he decided on Hinata a long time ago. (That made me puke). 

IMO he decided around the Pain arc that NH would happen. When she tries to save Naruto  but if he decided on Hinata why lead NS on. Why have Sakura hug him, why have his mother say what she did, why have him say Sakura was his girlfriend. Either you just decided recently to make it Hinata or you are a complete ass to lead a fandom on. 

Did Kishimoto somehow think NS was not going to get lead on? 

At the end of the day you suck at development Kishimoto whether it be women or romance, you suck LOL and you also have a f**cked up mind. Sakura a terrible women. Please. 

He lied. And you can tell he lied. I mean it's pretty obvious actually, considering that he has to say that because of the movie and it's release. 

He didn't decide NH until two years ago, when guess what? Hinata holding Naruto's hand happened. That is NH's true moment. I'll never deny that. But everyone can tell it was a recent decision. I mean think about it, Hinata wasn't even important until the end of the war, which we got to around 2 years ago. Then we kept getting random panels of her face appearing here and there. Also you can tell he was battling his emotions on this one, which is why the "Naruto's Girlfriend" comment was even brought up. If he really cared for NH at the time like he does now, he could have easily replaced that with Hinata's appearance in front of Minato.  

What I can't excuse though is SS. Like that one has yet to fully process in my mind. Because Sasuke literally told Naruto he never liked Sakura like...5 chapters before the ending omg....

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users