#21 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

Whose Line was always great.

One thing I really like about Batman, Inc. is that it gives us an excuse to get more of the spotlight on guys like Chief Man-Of-Bats, Knight & Squire and Batwing.

Also f*** yeah Lord Death Man.

Edited by dl316bh, 26 January 2012 - 03:09 AM.

bd5.jpg

#22 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:14 AM

Wait, isn't Sonic the Hedgehog technically a Japanese character? It seems like a lot of people are picking him. headscratch.gif

Looking back, I really can't think of too many Western characters I liked as a kid, other than Batman and a few other superheroes. I loved Transformers for a long time, but I'm not sure if that was originally Japanese or Western. There's been so many manga or anime adaptations, I've sort of lost track. sweat.gif

I was also a big James Bond fan growing up. My dad loved those movies, and I always watched with him. I've probably seen all of them, but I watched too many of them WAY too long ago. Connery and Brosnan are probably my favorites (funny, since neither are English), but I didn't mind Moore or Lazenby. Dalton and Craig just didn't do it for me (sorry Craig, you can act, but you're not Bond).

Anyways, I'm probably going to have to jump on the Batman bandwagon too. tongue.gif That guy rules.
My only real experience with superheroes are animated series, and there weren't too many I watched. The only superhero cartoons I watched as a kid were probably Batman and X-Men, both of which were awesome. I'd say I'm still a Batman fan to this day. During middle school, I was also really into the Justice League and Teen Titans cartoons that came out around the same time. Even though the latter cartoon was probably meant for kids, I really liked it. Slade/Deathstroke was definitely my favorite character. I remember cheering during the Trigon trilogy when he revived himself. laugh.gif

I didn't play too many Western video games, since I mainly played Nintendo systems when I was a kid (and even today, now that I think about it tongue.gif ) but I guess Banjo-Kazooie would probably be a good example. I loved the characters in that game.

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jan 25 2012, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking as a comic fan, I disagree with you to some extent. There will always be bad books and bad takes on characters. But the beauty of it is it can be fixed and the next classic run with your favorite character is just around the corner. Take Batman; prior to "Under the Hood", where Jason Todd returned, the Bat books were getting worse and worse. Then after that story - which was genuinely good - Grant Morrison took over and the Bat book have probably never been better. Even the spin-off character books - Batwing, Batwoman - are great.

But as a Teen Titans and Starfire fan, I also have to agree with you. At first glance, that comic pissed me off. But from what I've heard, that comic got much better and it's become clear that Jason may not have known what he was talking about when it comes to Starfire - we find out quickly her most cherished memory was when she stood up for herself as a child slave and would not let anyone push her around, which is not exactly "memory of a goldfish"-esque - and she was probably just lying about not remembering anyone so she doesn't have to talk about it. This is what I've heard from spoilers.

That's an interesting way to look at it, I never thought about that. I guess for me, it just gets confusing knowing that there are essentially several incarnations of the same character, and trying to piece it all together. I think it's probably just the 'multiple universes' idea that confounds me. I find that, whenever someone pulls out that card, things just get way too convoluted for me.

But I guess I might just be bitter, since I could never figure out what happened with Robin and Starfire in the D.C. universe. I remember after watching that recent-ish cartoon I was really into that pairing (which is odd, since I usually don't ship obvious pairings). I went on a frenzy trying to figure out if they got together in the comics, only to be completely confounded at how many different stories there were (apparently they had a daughter in one comic? *shrug*). I guess I just came to the conclusion that it's probably not a good idea to ship in those stories outside of the individual incarnations. At least for me, anyway. happy.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 26 January 2012 - 03:20 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#23 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 25 2012, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's an interesting way to look at it, I never thought about that. I guess for me, it just gets confusing knowing that there are essentially several incarnations of the same character, and trying to piece it all together. I think it's probably just the 'multiple universes' idea that confounds me. I find that, whenever someone pulls out that card, things just get way too convoluted for me.

I've personally never had a huge problem with alternate universes. Most of them let you know up front that they're alternate universe stories. The rare ones that don't are easy to figure out. For me, I think parallel universes can be exciting.

Marvel had a series called the Exiles, I believe it was, that was about a team of characters traveling through multiple universes. There's a lot of potential in that. The same potential as time traveling stories; they're always in new, foreign places that are familiar yet different in numerous ways.

The thing to remember is that most comics that come out take place in the main universe; the ones that don't are pretty obvious or labeled as such. Sure, there are alternate versions of characters, but they are typically introduced and seen in one miniseries that was put out because there was a story someone wanted to tell that they couldn't with the main versions. The ones that show up in most monthly comics are meant to be the same character.

Well, most monthly superhero comics, of course; we're not talking creator owned, singular comics like "The Red Wings", "Casanova", "Criminal", "Preacher" and so on.

But I guess I might just be bitter, since I could never figure out what happened with Robin and Starfire in the D.C. universe. I remember after watching that recent-ish cartoon I was really into that pairing (which is odd, since I usually don't ship obvious pairings). I went on a frenzy trying to figure out if they got together in the comics, only to be completely confounded at how many different stories there were (apparently they had a daughter in one comic? *shrug*). I guess I just came to the conclusion that it's probably not a good idea to ship in those stories outside of the individual incarnations. At least for me, anyway. happy.gif

I'm a Beast Boy/Raven fan, myself; comic and cartoon.

I'm a bit surprised you got confused about the comic relationship of those two. It's always been pretty straightforward. They were together for over a decades worth of Teen Titans comics; things went sour, but there's always been that flame there. The fact that the two were together for so long - something like fifteen years our time of published comics - is most of the reason the cartoon dealt with it.

The story the daughter was in - Kingdom Come - happened to be one of those "stories a creative team wanted to tell that would have seriously screwed up the main continuity", hence why it was a miniseries in an alternate universe. When you just think of stories like that as "just another take" on characters, things get a lot easier. You even start to see the benefits.

If you wanted to know more specifics, or have any questions answered, I rarely need an excuse to talk about comics. Or recommendations, if you were interested.

Slade/Deathstroke was definitely my favorite character. I remember cheering during the Trigon trilogy when he revived himself.

Ron Perlman voicing him was perfect. Otherwise, I wasn't sure what I thought about the cartoon version. Comic Deathstroke - who had his own solo for a while - was a mercenary who only took on the Titans in order to finish his sons contract on the group, as said son died. Once it was completed, he didn't bother them again; hell, he even helped them a time or two.

I loved Transformers for a long time, but I'm not sure if that was originally Japanese or Western.

American. Japan occasionally does their own odd take on it. I'm not sure if Transformers have ever been really big over there.

Wait, isn't Sonic the Hedgehog technically a Japanese character? It seems like a lot of people are picking him.

Technically, yes. The truth is, Japan really doesn't give a **** about Sonic and haven't for a while. Most of his fanbase is in America (Europe seems relatively sweet on the hedgehog too). So despite his origins as a Japanese creation, he's kind of been co-opted.

Edited by dl316bh, 26 January 2012 - 04:26 AM.

bd5.jpg

#24 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:03 AM

Alright, you know what? Let's look at it a different way. One that may put it into perspective.

You already deal with alternate universes/versions/continuities everyday in many of your fandoms, sometimes without even realizing that you are doing it.

It's widely recognized that Naruto the Manga is not exactly Naruto the anime; different things happen in both, even if one does take the broad strokes of the other.

The Arkham Batman games are not in the same universe as earlier Batman games, movie Batman games, The Nolan trilogy of films, the movies, Batman: The Animated Series and so on.

The Sonic games are not the Sonic Comics, Sonic SatAM, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic X and so on.

Take a look at any reboot; for example, the newer Halloween movies are not the same universe as the old films (And there was much rejoicing).

Same difference. Spider-Man: Reign is not in the same continuity as the regular Spider-Man comic. It is a finite miniseries telling a story with trappings very different from typical Spidey in an alternate future. It's its own story or take, just using familiar characters (as with other examples, like the Nolan films, which are their own take on Batman using familiar characters).

I think I was clearer with this post. We'll have to go to the board for this one. Judges?
bd5.jpg

#25 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jan 25 2012, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a Beast Boy/Raven fan, myself; comic and cartoon.

I'm a bit surprised you got confused about the comic relationship of those two. It's always been pretty straightforward. They were together for over a decades worth of Teen Titans comics; things went sour, but there's always been that flame there. The fact that the two were together for so long - something like fifteen years our time of published comics - is most of the reason the cartoon dealt with it.

The story the daughter was in - Kingdom Come - happened to be one of those "stories a creative team wanted to tell that would have seriously screwed up the main continuity", hence why it was a miniseries in an alternate universe. When you just think of stories like that as "just another take" on characters, things get a lot easier. You even start to see the benefits.

Thanks for the info! I guess the only information I had on the comic versions of those characters came from fan wikis (or just Wikipedia). That's why I was a little confused. There was a whole section on shipping for DG, and I felt like whoever wrote it made it unnecessarily complicated. Looking at it now, it seems like there's a competition over the length on the DG/Barbara and DG/Starfire sections. Ha ha, I guess you should just really never trust shipping info on a wiki (Narutopedia is a good example of that).

But anyways, I guess my main problem with shipping in those series is how it seems like some authors just seem to use the same characters, but decide to move in a different direction with whatever sort of romantic subplot the series is pushing. I understand it obviously, since sometimes romantic crap just seems awkward in series with heavy action, or the author has a different idea of what he/she wants of the character. I just think it makes it hard to be a consistent shipper of a pairing when factors like that are at play. For me anyway.

And BB/Raven? I guess I never really thought about them together, but that's probably because the cartoon version didn't really touch on that. Or maybe it did, I haven't watched it in forever.

Ron Perlman voicing him was perfect. Otherwise, I wasn't sure what I thought about the cartoon version. Comic Deathstroke - who had his own solo for a while - was a mercenary who only took on the Titans in order to finish his sons contract on the group, as said son died. Once it was completed, he didn't bother them again; hell, he even helped them a time or two.

It's funny, I only found out Ron Perlman voiced him recently. The guy looks like a gorilla, but man, I loved that voice. laugh.gif

But yeah, I've read how he often served as an anti-hero in the comics. I think I'd enjoy that version of him. Other than the Trigon trilogy, the cartoon version of him was pretty much a baddie the whole series.

American. Japan occasionally does their own odd take on it. I'm not sure if Transformers have ever been really big over there.

Technically, yes. The truth is, Japan really doesn't give a **** about Sonic and haven't for a while. Most of his fanbase is in America (Europe seems relatively sweet on the hedgehog too). So despite his origins as a Japanese creation, he's kind of been co-opted.

Interesting, thanks for the info. I guess Beast Wars/Machines was what got me into Transformers, but I recall watching several anime (or Western anime-ish series, it's hard to tell sometimes) adaptations of it after that.
I don't know much about Sonic, so I guess I'm just ignorant on that. But I guess it does seem like a lot of the recent Sonic games have felt pretty Western (though admittedly I haven't seen Colors or Generations yet).

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jan 25 2012, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I was clearer with this post. We'll have to go to the board for this one. Judges?

I thought the original made sense, but you bring up good points on that one too. I think I generally treat cartoon versions of comics/manga as AU by default now. The writers are almost always going to take a few creative liberties, so it's already essentially a different story in the purest sense. The only factor is the magnitude of that difference.
Now as for AU comics, I think you're right in that it probably does have an appeal if it's made apparent that the story is going to be AU beforehand. It's probably just one of those things you actually have to read the comics to understand. happy.gif

If you wanted to know more specifics, or have any questions answered, I rarely need an excuse to talk about comics. Or recommendations, if you were interested.

I might have to take you up on that offer. I know we used to have a Comic Book Thread on this site (I saw it during my lurking days), but it might be closed by now. But anyways, like I said, most of my knowledge of these characters comes from the animated adaptations, so I know close to nothing about the source material. There are a lot of western comics I'd like to start on, but I'm always turned away by the sheer volume of the ones I'm interested in. It's the same reason I can't get myself to start reading/watching One Piece.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 26 January 2012 - 06:23 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#26 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:56 AM

Thanks for the info! I guess the only information I had on the comic versions of those characters came from fan wikis (or just Wikipedia). That's why I was a little confused. There was a whole section on shipping for DG, and I felt like whoever wrote it made it unnecessarily complicated. Looking at it now, it seems like there's a competition over the length on the DG/Barbara and DG/Starfire sections. Ha ha, I guess you should just really never trust shipping info on a wiki (Narutopedia is a good example of that).

Oh yeah, I see the problem there. That's the unfortunate part; in matters of shipping, bias tends to show far more. I've met fans who would all but rewrite history with what they said happened in something.

But anyways, I guess my main problem with shipping in those series is how it seems like some authors just seem to use the same characters, but decide to move in a different direction with whatever sort of romantic subplot the series is pushing. I understand it obviously, since sometimes romantic crap just seems awkward in series with heavy action, or the author has a different idea of what he/she wants of the character. I just think it makes it hard to be a consistent shipper of a pairing when factors like that are at play. For me anyway.

I understand. Actually, I don't think romantic stuff is really that out of place in action stories. Many great comics find a balance between action and the personal drama. Spider-Man, for example, earned his fame on the back of such a balance (any given issue was as much about him stuggling to balance his personal/professional/love life with his heroing).

You just take it a bit more casually with most characters, that's all. Stuff like BBxRae are pretty ingrained into their characters and history now, but with a character like Batman, he's going to have numerous interesting love interests. I mean, why would you want him to settle down with one when you get different stories, reactions or history with each one? See: Zatanna, Catwoman, Talia Al Ghul, Vicky Vale, Silver St. Cloud and so on.

And BB/Raven? I guess I never really thought about them together, but that's probably because the cartoon version didn't really touch on that. Or maybe it did, I haven't watched it in forever.

I thought there were quite a few episodes that had numerous "moments", but it wasn't made canon or anything, no.

They only became canon in the comic books.

But yeah, I've read how he often served as an anti-hero in the comics. I think I'd enjoy that version of him. Other than the Trigon trilogy, the cartoon version of him was pretty much a baddie the whole series.

That was what rubbed me the wrong way about cartoon Slade. He was pretty much a straight up terrorist bad guy. Which didn't make a lot of sense to me, since there were several storylines involving him that they could have drawn from to give him some depth.

Interesting, thanks for the info. I guess Beast Wars/Machines was what got me into it, but I recall watching several anime (or Western anime-ish series, it's hard to tell sometimes) adaptations of it after that.

I was a kid when G1 was around. Loved it. Beast Wars was great too. Code of Hero in particular always stuck with me.

Now as for AU comics, I think you're right in that it probably does have an appeal if it's made apparent that the story is going to be AU beforehand. It's probably just one of those things you actually have to read the comics to understand.

Exactly. There's quite a bit of appeal. For example...

Two of the better known and most popular alternate universe stories are Gotham by Gaslight and the Batman Vampire trilogy. The first one - Gotham by Gaslight - was a take on Batman set in the 1800s, where he took on Jack the Ripper while trying to deflect the suspicion that he IS JtR due to his odd behavior (you know, the disappearing, mysteriousness and so on associated with Batman). The other is a universe where Batman fights Dracula; he ends up bitten, tries to continue fighting crime while fighting the urges, so on, so forth.

I might have to take you up on that offer.

I'm generally around, so feel free. Even if I don't pop up for a week or two, I always come check up.

I could point you in the direction of some good starting points for what you might want to read.

I know we used to have a Comic Book Thread on this site (I saw it during my lurking days), but it might be closed by now.

Yeah, I started that one. I was the only one who really posted. I kind of dropped off for about a month or so and when I came back I kind of forgot about it. I may have to revive it at some point, if just for shiggles.

There are a lot of western comics I'd like to start on, but I'm always turned away by the sheer volume of the ones I'm interested in. It's the same reason I can't get myself to start reading/watching One Piece.

Well, the big difference between most Japanese manga and American comics is accessibility. You see quite a few folks say "oh they're practically inpenetrable" when it comes to American comics but that's not necessarily true. There is absolutely continuity - and sometimes you may not get some references to an earlier story if they are made - but quite a few books also tell their own story. I think some folks believe that to get into comics, you need to read up on a massive amount of backstory, but really you just pick up quick.

At some point it feels like people stopped rolling with the punches and want every little thing explained; which is weird to me, because I've been turned on to TV shows three seasons in with complex character relationships and picked up quickly, got on board and just checked out the earlier stuff later.
bd5.jpg

#27 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

Well since we're talking about western Comic characters and he's got a graphic comic book series based on his books.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#28 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

Favorite cartoon characters, eh? Well, considering I'll get laughed, booed, or mocked if I put in my favorite cartoon character, I'll put in my 2nd favorite character:

Well, it's actually a tie between Samurai Jack and Conroy's Batman.

Why is it a tie? Well, in a dream of mine; Batman and Jack were fighting, declared a truce, and fought a horde of Aku-bots that suddenly and randomly appeared.

Optimus Prime is a close 3rd though.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 26 January 2012 - 10:59 PM.

#29 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:41 AM

^ Note to self, I must have that awesome dream. One edit to it: add either Magneto or the Wolverine.

#30 Sarge

Sarge

Super Awesome Fun Time

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:19 AM

Hmm idk if he is a west character but i gotta say my main man Iron Man! biggrin.gif

as my favorite super hero/comic book buddy

Edited by Sarge, 27 January 2012 - 05:20 AM.

"I really like your... Post?"

#31 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:41 AM

I personally doubt Batman and Jack would ever fight to start with; they're both heroes and would immediately team up to wreck havoc.

Optimus Prime is a close 3rd though.

Optimus is one of the most heroic characters ever, yeah; the voice, supplied by Peter Cullen, is a good part of it.

Hmm idk if he is a west character but i gotta say my main man Iron Man!

He is; Marvel's an American company.

I do like Iron Man a lot, myself.
bd5.jpg

#32 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jan 26 2012, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally doubt Batman and Jack would ever fight to start with; they're both heroes and would immediately team up to wreck havoc.

It's a dream, it's not suppose to make sense.

#33 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

Well, if we're taking about cartoons as well, you can't go wrong with one of the best animated series out there:

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 27 January 2012 - 08:06 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#34 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Chris Sims talks about Batman: Year Two, which, no lie, is the most bats*** insane Batman story ever told for numerous reasons.

http://www.comicsall...atman-year-two/

This is a must read simply for having your mind blown at the fact that this is a story that actually exists and someone wrote it.

Seriously, I bust a gut whenever Year Two comes up; there's a reason DC eventually decided this story never happened and decided to pretend it doesn't exist. Mike W. Barr wrote some weird ass Batman comics.

Edited by dl316bh, 03 February 2012 - 06:35 PM.

bd5.jpg

#35 Sarge

Sarge

Super Awesome Fun Time

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jan 26 2012, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do like Iron Man a lot, myself.

WHOOP Iron Man cool.gif
"I really like your... Post?"

#36 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 27 2012, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a dream, it's not suppose to make sense.

True.

Favorite Hero: Batman
Favorite Villian: Dr. Doom

#37 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

Characters of the West.

Mostly in comics I'm a fan of Batman's partners. kitten Grayson-Nightwing, Jason Todd-As the Red Hood, and not when he was robin. Barbara Gordon- Oracle, Stephanie Brown- Spoiler, Cassandra Cain as Batgirl, and then my fav was Tim Drake Robin/Red Robin. Then recently Artemis Crock. And I personally hate the last robin Damian Wayne.

Some villans- Deathstroke, Hush, Joker, Ras Al Ghul, and then again recently Sportsmaster.

I've always been a big fan of the Batman family. Just more for his sidekicks.

Also fan of Ravanger, Rose Wilson.

Edited by Burning_Wulf, 28 February 2012 - 11:56 AM.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#38 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Burning_Wulf @ Feb 28 2012, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kitten Grayson-Nightwing

That made me laugh; poor kitten can't get a break; it's his name, darn it!

#39 jenifer

jenifer

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

The Far Side is my favorite western comic. That comic is so off-the-wall I love it so much.

#40 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:07 AM

Well my all time favorite cartoon character has got to be Bugs Bunny, I've always been a big fan of the Looney Tuns and Merrie Melodies ever since I was a little kid and my favorite character has always been Bugs, but that being said I still feel like making a list.

Looney Tunes: Bugs, Foghorn, Daffy, Taz, Pepe, Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, Slyvester, Tweety, Sam, Elmer, Marvin, Porky, Speedy, Lola, Melissa, and a few more whoes names I can't remember right now.

the entire cast of Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs.

As for Disney characters of course Micky, Donald and Goofy as well as several characters characters from Bambi, Lady and the Tramp 1 & 2, 101 Dalmatians, The Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book 1 & 2, The Aristocats, Robin Hood, The Fox and the Hound, The Black Cauldron, Oliver and Company, Aladdin 1, 2 &3 and The Lion King 1, 1 1/2 & 2.

But when it comes to Comicbooks, I never really got into comics that much, but I do like the comic strip Beetle Bayley.

Also this is my fiftieth post, I honetly didn't think that I would get this many within one month so a_dance.gif .

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users