#21 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:00 AM

I'm mildly curious about this Kawaki character and how he was able to destroy Konoha did. I wonder if it'll be the good old fashioned ass pull like we've seen so many times before.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:18 AM

I'm mildly curious about this Kawaki character and how he was able to destroy Konoha did. I wonder if it'll be the good old fashioned ass pull like we've seen so many times before.

He will have some over power ability from some tattoo that is the same as the tattoo power bolt will get. So they can set up their version of Naruto vs. Sasuke conflict 2.0 

#23 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:39 AM

the interesting thing is if theyd done it right the next generation with shinachiku could have used this tech as a source of conflict.

it could be a bit of plot simialr to the equalists in Avatar mixed with a bit of syndrome. namely a group that despsies ninja because they cant use chakra and see ninja as the source of all conflict. then they use this new tech to simnulate chakra and ninja abilites ironicaly becoming the very thing they despise in order to destroy that which they envy and hate.

the new kids  have to deal with these tech enhanced ninja and try to restore peace.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:24 AM

So no on read it? no summary? I'm happy no-one is trying to kill their brains, I really am but.............. We have nothing to talk about then :mellow:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:04 AM

So no on read it? no summary? I'm happy no-one is trying to kill their brains, I really am but.............. We have nothing to talk about then :mellow:

I did a summary. It is the Sixth post on this topic. I'm not going to allow my incredibly tedious suffering be ignored.

Also yes there pretty nothing much to talk about.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 September 2016 - 03:31 AM.

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:09 AM

It's basically Boruto is DQ, that mad scientist tried to ad only for a villain to show up, which people have to save, then Naruto and Sasuke got to do stuff and that's it. It's odd because if this is 13 minutes long, how they managed to stretch this a weekly chapter long feel content.

#27 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:22 AM

It's basically Boruto is DQ, that mad scientist tried to ad only for a villain to show up, which people have to save, then Naruto and Sasuke got to do stuff and that's it. It's odd because if this is 13 minutes long, how they managed to stretch this a weekly chapter long feel content.

They are going action by action/image by image to pad it out. In other words watch the movie and pause it every time the image changes to something else. That's the manga.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 September 2016 - 03:28 AM.

#28 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:23 PM

the interesting thing is if theyd done it right the next generation with shinachiku could have used this tech as a source of conflict.

it could be a bit of plot simialr to the equalists in Avatar mixed with a bit of syndrome. namely a group that despsies ninja because they cant use chakra and see ninja as the source of all conflict. then they use this new tech to simnulate chakra and ninja abilites ironicaly becoming the very thing they despise in order to destroy that which they envy and hate.

the new kids  have to deal with these tech enhanced ninja and try to restore peace.

Naruto's ending left the series very few places to go. This or some variation is one of the few left. One the questions left open by ending is where ninja fit in an era where Naruto achieved world peace. The tech revolution making its way to the ninja world is one route possible avenue for this. You could even write where there is no true villain if you wanted as people who aren't born as gifted as Naruto would feel justified in complaining about him denying the use of the tech. Naruto could see it as some for of honor where others see it as man protecting his own value. Such scenarios are far more interesting that Kaguya retreads running around do this universe's version of meth. 

Now that I think about it, now I know why Kaguya's castle was hidden away for so long...it's a clandestine meth lab and Sasuke screwed it all up when he caught on. That scroll is their secret recipe for the drugs.

#29 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:59 AM

Naruto's ending left the series very few places to go. This or some variation is one of the few left. One the questions left open by ending is where ninja fit in an era where Naruto achieved world peace. The tech revolution making its way to the ninja world is one route possible avenue for this. You could even write where there is no true villain if you wanted as people who aren't born as gifted as Naruto would feel justified in complaining about him denying the use of the tech. Naruto could see it as some for of honor where others see it as man protecting his own value. Such scenarios are far more interesting that Kaguya retreads running around do this universe's version of meth. 

Now that I think about it, now I know why Kaguya's castle was hidden away for so long...it's a clandestine meth lab and Sasuke screwed it all up when he caught on. That scroll is their secret recipe for the drugs.

The thing is we know where they are going to take the plot. They showed us in the first chapter. Retread the Naruto Vs. Sasuke conflict with Bolt and Nail. They don't know where to take the series so they are just backtracking, going over the same story again, destroying everything. 

#30 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:33 AM

I think the biggest thing about Naruto is that Iniatally his entire goal was to become Hokage that was what was introduced, and I think it should've stayed that way. Because by shippuden it kept changing to saving Sasuke, fixing the Ninja system and then world peace.. It kept changing a lot similar to Sasuke to a point where becoming Hokage was a secondary priority rather than the top one.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#31 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:03 PM

Like Legend of Korra after ATLA. Where the magical properties of bending from the first series get really hammered by the advent of technology in the second series. 

LOK was set firmly in the future, with technology in the hands of evil posing a real threat to the people in the cities (where the new series was primarily set). And the benders were treated as almost old-fashioned. It wasn't as universally feared as it used to be. And the tech proved to be just as potent as the benders' abilities, if not more so because they were constantly developing new weapons. So it was a real, even more pressing threat than the original ATLA. Which is what kept the audience around.

But that's not what's happening in Boruto. It's supposed to be a post-ninja-era time of peace....but there's ninja threats popping up all over the place. 

There is technology everywhere...but are only just now starting to weaponize it (and starting with Bolt first apparently!). 

It's like they don't know whether to set it in the future, or keep it in the past. And they keep going back and forth between the two.

#32 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:26 PM

I think the biggest thing about Naruto is that Iniatally his entire goal was to become Hokage that was what was introduced, and I think it should've stayed that way. Because by shippuden it kept changing to saving Sasuke, fixing the Ninja system and then world peace.. It kept changing a lot similar to Sasuke to a point where becoming Hokage was a secondary priority rather than the top one.

For me his goal was really to change the system and the ppl. He always said his goal was Hokage but he wanted to be hokage bc he wanted the respect. However the thing that was hammered in since zabuza was the issues with the system. Which is why I think Kishi was shooting for more of a rebellion story, but ah well now it is all about Shinobi enduring. Changing the system be dammed I guess

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#33 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:02 PM

For me his goal was really to change the system and the ppl. He always said his goal was Hokage but he wanted to be hokage bc he wanted the respect. However the thing that was hammered in since zabuza was the issues with the system. Which is why I think Kishi was shooting for more of a rebellion story, but ah well now it is all about Shinobi enduring. Changing the system be dammed I guess

That is true. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#34 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:34 PM

Next gen Shinachiku fighting off modern tech problems with old-school jutsus? Yes please!

#35 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:37 AM

Next gen Shinachiku fighting off modern tech problems with old-school jutsus? Yes please!

Shinachiku will do something like that. The majority of modern society will be against him. Many obstacle  to overcome. It won't be Kishi nor the Shuiesha/WSJ staff doing it 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#36 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

I did a summary. It is the Sixth post on this topic. I'm not going to allow my incredibly tedious suffering be ignored.

Also yes there pretty nothing much to talk about.

Ah sorry about that. I was skimming through and your post started with what was trash as usual (and not that you are wrong at all or that I disagree) So I missed the actual summary. :sweat:  However looking at it, it doesn't seem to be anything other than migraine bait :down:  

#37 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:16 PM

Ah sorry about that. I was skimming through and your post started with what was trash as usual (and not that you are wrong at all or that I disagree) So I missed the actual summary. :sweat:  However looking at it, it doesn't seem to be anything other than migraine bait :down:  

Honestly, I"m not even angry at the manga anymore just really really REALLY bored. I knew this story idea was a bad idea and was going to be boring and draining to read after a few months. But sheesh the art isn't even that interesting. I'm just wondering who still has interest in this manga by this point.

I'm partially convince that kishimoto and that pedophile hate having to work on Boruto and want it to end because they know this manga going to be a black mark on their resume and is only going to waste their time. So they are doing this hoping people get so bored that no one reads it and Shueisha would be forced to cancel it. So they can go and work on other series. Kishimoto got yahagi agreeing to work with him again after he done with this kitten. So he is really trying to kill it. The other guy not so sure.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 September 2016 - 06:16 PM.

#38 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:13 PM

Trailer for road to boruto dlc storm 4

http://gematsu.com/2...gs-2016-trailer

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#39 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:21 PM

Trailer for road to boruto dlc storm 4

http://gematsu.com/2...gs-2016-trailer

Once again if they had confidence in the future they would do a new game rather than just dlc for an old one. Why is there no game focused on Boruto? Why is there no major naruto game coming out or announced to be in development?

The series is dying:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#40 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:30 PM

The less merch they make on this zombie series, the better for me :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 September 2016 - 11:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users