#41 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:41 AM

The writer has no ball to criticize a popular character?

He's the founder of the Sasuke Uchiha wank squad, so I wouldn't expect him to have the guts to criticize him in the first place.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#42 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:41 AM

Its looking more and more like SS was never a real couple. 

• Very strong evidence Karin is Sarada's mother.
  • When asked if they ever kissed, Sakura had a sad expression.
  • They are apparently married but not a single picture.
  • Sasuke constantly calling her his wife makes it seem like he is trying too hard to make it look like they are married.

Looks like SS was never romantically involved but are good friends and because of that Sakura decided to raise Sarada. 

UHfhhh... wind of calmness, thank you i really need that kind of theory.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:44 AM

As I said, she looked way more like Tsunade with that same ponytail hairstyle, only with one rather than two.

Oh?

Hm... I could care less how she looks like. LOL

It doesn't matter anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok, now I'm leaving.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#44 Coca Cola

Coca Cola

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Plotting to kill Masashi Kishimoto.

Fav Characters in Naruto: Sakura, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Naruto, Lee
    Sports: Iowa Hawkeyes, Chicago Bulls, Green Bay Packers, FC Bayern München
    Dislikes: Hinata Hyuuga and whatever team Lebron James is on

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:50 AM

Well, to play devil's advocate, the first scene, with him on the swing, it's the one during academy graduation and he's watching all the parents congratulating their kids and whatnot...an attempt to somehow show Naruto knowing how Salad feels in terms of such parent/child things....yeah...

How is salad supposed to know about this though? The only thing Naruto has tole her about his past was that he was popular and friends with her dad? Why should she take anything he says seriously?

Oh that's clearly the intent. The thing the bugs me is how Naruto is trying to emulate the third (hell he even bring up he doing it). He still trying to copy the previous hokages he hasn't surpassed any of them.

Naruto compares his view of the village with the third but the problem is in the execution (again). We saw Sarutobi interact with lowly shinobi like Iruka throughout his time. Have we seen Naruto do the same thing with others in his village? No, which is why it's hard for both the readers and characters to believe him. All we know about Naruto as a Hokage is that he's buried in his office reading NaruSaku fanfiction while eating ramen ignoring anyone and everyone not involved in his job. 

naruto_s_smile__remake_of_the_remake____

I will not let you stand alone anymore...

I will protect that smiling face.

#45 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:52 AM

Anyone get any NS feels from this page? 

Edited by Kster95, 18 June 2015 - 06:53 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#46 manbeast101

manbeast101

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:52 AM

A somewhat interesting chapter, I guess. Not going to comment on anything else, because others here have already done that on the points that I noticed too, so no sense repeating the, that and I don't know how to comment on them right know.

#47 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:56 AM

Anyone get any NS feels from this page? 

No because we can't see the page just link it.

#48 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:57 AM

No because we can't see the page just link it.

http://www.mangapand...nth-hokage/8/15

43iduct.jpg

#49 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:57 AM

So the SS relationship's best moment was a forehead poke. Not their wedding day, not the birth of Sarada or even their first night together. No a forehead poke. Whatever.

And Kishi seems to be getting dumber. Why have Sakura operate and save the villain if she's just going to suddenly feel like fighting him immediately afterwards?

I guess Kishi decided to head down the rabbit hole as far as it goes and never come back.  

#50 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:58 AM

tumblr_inline_nq4nvtrVMG1r5ay98_540.png

tumblr_inline_nq4nw3maCK1r5ay98_540.png

Why is Kishimoto making his old writing look even more inconsistent and horrible?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#51 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:00 AM

So the SS relationship's best moment was a forehead poke. Not their wedding day, not the birth of Sarada or even their first night together. No a forehead poke. Whatever.

And Kishi seems to be getting dumber. Why have Sakura operate and save the villain if she's just going to suddenly feel like fighting him immediately afterwards?

I guess Kishi decided to head down the rabbit hole as far as it goes and never come back.  

She didnt operate. He did it himself. 

43iduct.jpg

#52 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:01 AM

Was she operating on him? From what we have seen i figure she was having a discussion with him while he telekinetically  operated on him self. 

#53 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:02 AM

Kind of it was a nice bonding moment between Naruto and Salad none the less.

#54 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:02 AM

Why is Kishimoto making his old writing look even more inconsistent and horrible?

That girl become so much worse than i can imagine, its like seeing chapter 699 SS forehead poke. Doomsday.....

#55 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:03 AM

And the worst part of this whole damn chapter is the fact that Sakura still thinks Sasuke was the one that complimented her forehead, and not Naruto.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#56 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:04 AM

The nerve of this mangaka. He was also taking shots at our fandom.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 18 June 2015 - 07:05 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#57 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:05 AM

And the worst part of this whole damn chapter is the fact that Sakura still thinks Sasuke was the one that complimented her forehead, and not Naruto.

Yep

#58 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

She said she keep talking with that villain just to buy time, maybe for her stupid husband and idiot darling friend to get there and save her.

#59 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Okay....Okay. Now I know this is all a joke now.

There is NO WAY Kishimoto thinks this is good writing. I am sorry, even if he lies in interviews, there is no way any of this he is "writing" makes sense to him or he agrees it is good. Not even the worst writers in the world would say "this is gold." God, 50 Shades makes more sense.  Are we sure Kishimoto isn't trying to sabotage this whole manga or story?

First off, SasuSaku.
SasuSaku is a tell, not show kind of relationship and I am wondering if this is completely on purpose. No wedding photos, no time together, no hugs, no kisses, no nothing. Just Sasuke and Sakura calling each other "husband and wife" every single time they are on panel now. Are they seriously trying to brainwash us into thinking this is okay? I mean I feel like....

I feel like I am talking to a friend who brags he can do something and we don't believe it or don't care. Finally, we say "Alright. Show us" only to get this response of a blank stare and them saying "Why don't you believe me?" You know, in other harem stories, they usually do these kind of methods to either prevent something from happening or to prevent being taken away. Remember Love Hina? They did this one between Keitaro and Motoko where she pretended to be engaged to him so as to not be shipped off.

This "relationship" is anything, but one.

Also, this forehead poke is a joke. Really? The forehead poke is better than say an actual kiss...or a date...or anything that signifies an actual love and caring? So instead of flowers or chocolates or jewelery or ANYTHING to showcase love to someone....the forehead poke is how you express it. This is....just....

*face in my hands* This is a nightmare. This is has to be a joke. Kishimoto has to be laughing right now. He has to be testing the fandom now cause there is no way he thinks this is good. He is trying to get people to be pissed off and the SS and NH fans won't take the hint.

Naruto.
What's the deal with him now? One minute Naruto the Last redoes the whole history of Naruto and now all of a sudden Naruto the Last doesn't exist like it never happened. Hinata is nowhere to be seen....EVER and basically if not for the movie, she would fall off the radar harder than Lindsay Lohan on her rehab. Naruto acts like he knows what he talking about, but keeps spouting kitten over and over again. The entire series is dysfunctional and the characters are downright atrocious. He can't seem to get the story straight and, like usual, criticizes everyone who thinks negatively on stuff EVEN IF IT IS JUSTIFIED. Salad should have EVERY RIGHT to be angry at her parents for the kitten they caused. No, this moral crap of "your mother is the one who loves you the most" is crap because in REAL LIFE if you lie to kids like this they become conflicted and angry with their real parents and the adopted parents would be supporting of them and understanding. Here, it is just basically all the parents saying to their kids "Stop being ungrateful bastards."

No....NO NO NO NO NO. I have seen families with adopted parents and the adopted parents would call out the real parents saying "who the hell do you think you are for not caring about your kid?"

Everything else.
This is....I just have no words anymore. I have no words for any of it.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 18 June 2015 - 07:24 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#60 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

What would think about adult Sakura actually getting over Sasuke romantically? 

43iduct.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users