• Please log in to reply
28273 replies to this topic

#28261 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:57 PM

Oh god, guys, I saw this video on someone saying Hinata is the most well-developed character, I mean I didn't even look at it.

#28262 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted Yesterday, 12:06 AM

Oh god, guys, I saw this video on someone saying Hinata is the most well-developed character, I mean I didn't even look at it.

Really that's a thing what are they smoking cause she has no development oh wait this must one of those hardcore Jerks that think hinata is more important then she really is.

#28263 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Hinata would have been better off if she didn't get with Naruto. It would have been better if they showed her understanding him and letting him be happy. THAT is what true love is. When you love someone more than you love yourself.

That is how we knew Naruto loved Sakura because he cared more about her happiness than he did his own that he made the promise of a lifetime to her. People forget this.
Batman....ugh....why not Static Shock? I loved Static Shock, but they never use him anymore.

Didn't they bring back static shock for young justice

#28264 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted Yesterday, 12:35 AM

Didn't they bring back static shock for young justice

Really they seemed set him up with black lighting training him though his origins are way different.

#28265 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,638 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:36 AM

Regarding NaruSaku, I was rewatching Dragon Prince Season 2 on netflix, and this one scene between Callum and Rayla brought feels.. The writer behind Avatar The Last Airbender is the one doing this show, and man it really shows. 

Anyway this one scene reminded me of tenchi bridge, and when Naruto talked with his mother only this one Callum's mother and Rayla parallel one another in the same scene, and it really made me wish we got something like this for NaruSaku. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, Yesterday, 03:36 AM.

150bab87d56d1db6795486747312.jpg

WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY!!

#28266 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 AM

Been away for a while.

I’ve been watching some old reviews on Godzilla and Gamera (AlextheHunted and Brandon Tenold) and I noticed some interesting things.

For Godzilla, he started out as symbolism for nuclear destruction, but became more kid friendly as time went on. They put in Minilla because they thought he would attract children. Then they made Godzilla’s Revenge a few years afterwards, universally slammed as the worst Godzilla movie ever made. It was composed mostly of stock footage (Godzilla probably has two minutes of new footage total), the plot centered around a little boy who DREAMED about being on Monster Island with Minilla...as you can imagine, not very appealing. And the craziest thing was the director was the same guy who directed the original Godzilla!
Similar shinnanegans would continue well into the seventies. Godzilla vs Hedora was an environmental message-type movie that appealed to kids, and the studio was so furious with the director that they accused him of ruining Godzilla forever.
Toho also held a contest for kids to create their own superhero, which resulted in Jet Jaguar, but Toho wasn’t convinced he could carry his own movie, so they put him in a Godzilla movie.

Gamera had a lot of similar production problems as well, exacerbated by the trends towards child friendly monsters. Two of the original movies had plots revolving around the Osaka Expo and Seaworld, as those two financed those movies. The last of those original movies, Gamera Super Monster, was a last ditch attempt to save the series, and much like GR, relied heavily on stock footage and relied on several plot gimmicks to keep people interested (in this case, have three alien women turn into superheroes, but they were almost as useless as Hinata).

I feel like something similar had happened with Naruto and Boruto is the result. As time went on, Naruto struggled to stay relevant, and assuming Kishimoto has been lying about planning NH, SJ sought to appeal to the NH fans given how loud they were, and here we are now.

While SP to my knowledge doesn’t rely too much on stock footage, I feel the production value on the Naruto series as a whole was going downhill and seemed to have been getting really lazy as of late with their character designs. I also feel the technology in Boruto is just a gimmick to get people to read it; it clearly wasn’t planned in the original Naruto and there’s no explanation for how they got this technology in such a short amount of time.

And while I don’t think SJ was suffering significantly financial wise (with so many series, I think most of them should have kept its head above water), I feel like they were really desperate to make lightning strike twice instead of moving on to some other series. So far, it seems MHA and Black Clover are the new kings.

#28267 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,492 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted Yesterday, 03:26 PM

At least they made Godzilla cool again in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla which is my favorite Godzilla movie besides the original.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#28268 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:02 PM

At least they made Godzilla cool again in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla which is my favorite Godzilla movie besides the original.

Well mechagodzilla is fighting the dragonzord in the next death battle.

#28269 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted Yesterday, 08:58 PM

New boruto chapter

https://ww5.readnaru...ons-chapter-37/

#28270 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM

Well, guys and girls, I'm now officially 32 years old.

#28271 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Happy Birthday in that case.

Posted Image

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#28272 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted Today, 01:27 AM

Happy birthday my friend.

#28273 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,578 posts

Posted Today, 02:14 AM

Happy birthday, man!

#28274 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted Today, 02:56 AM

We're oooooooold, lol j/k. Happy birthday.

2e5.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)