• Please log in to reply
31579 replies to this topic

#28221 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:18 PM

When Master Roshi almost died during the Tournament of Power as said before, as well as when Krillin died at the hands of Tamborine when King Piccolo made his move. And also technically when Frieza wounded Piccolo then killed Krillin in front of him to go Super Saiyan. Goku just needed a lot more development, but we didn't see much of it as we did. But we saw too even for his flaws, he loves his family so much, considering his willingness to sacrifice himself when Cell was going to self-destruct when Gohan just toyed with him when he went Super Saiyan 2 the first time, as well as the anime having him kiss Chichi good-bye before he went to prepare to go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train with Gohan before the Cell Games, as well as his interaction with Goten when he first met him.

Yeah, that always pissed me off too. We see it too when Sasuke sees the destructive power the Rasengan has, even if it isn't meant to fully kill an opponent like the Chidori, BUT the force of the blast from the release of the chakra can kill someone. The part that's also frustrating about that whole thing, on top of what i described, is how Kakashi made it seem worse that Naruto learned a Jutsu that HIS OWN FATHER created and said it was too soon for him to have it, but it's A-OK to teach Sasuke something like the Chidori when he knew Sasuke was mentally unstable due to his superiority-inferiority complex as well as his desire for revenge.

That's really the only time goku cared and that's after he realized he kittened up having Gohan fight cell as piccolo pointed out Gohan isn't like goku and doesn't like fighting.
Again kakashi sucks this could have all been avoided if he actually acted like a teacher and got Sasuke the help with curse mark and his own mental issues or pulled rank on him and put him in his place.

#28222 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:02 AM

Yeah, that always pissed me off too. We see it too when Sasuke sees the destructive power the Rasengan has, even if it isn't meant to fully kill an opponent like the Chidori, BUT the force of the blast from the release of the chakra can kill someone. The part that's also frustrating about that whole thing, on top of what i described, is how Kakashi made it seem worse that Naruto learned a Jutsu that HIS OWN FATHER created and said it was too soon for him to have it, but it's A-OK to teach Sasuke something like the Chidori when he knew Sasuke was mentally unstable due to his superiority-inferiority complex as well as his desire for revenge.

Kakashi: "You shouldn't teach Naruto THAT technique"

Also Kakashi: "Hey Sasuke, how would you like to learn a very destructive assassination technique that is meant to instantly kill while telling you you can ONLY use this technique to help people and not kill people."

Seriously, think about this. He gave him the ultimate assassination technique and tells him "you can only use this to protect people." That's like giving someone a towel and then saying "you can only use this when you are dry."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28223 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:36 AM

Kakashi: "You shouldn't teach Naruto THAT technique"

Also Kakashi: "Hey Sasuke, how would you like to learn a very destructive assassination technique that is meant to instantly kill while telling you you can ONLY use this technique to help people and not kill people."

Seriously, think about this. He gave him the ultimate assassination technique and tells him "you can only use this to protect people." That's like giving someone a towel and then saying "you can only use this when you are dry."

And yet, he taught it to Sasuke to use against Gaara...some "protection", right?

2e5.gif

#28224 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 03:27 AM

And yet, he taught it to Sasuke to use against Gaara...some "protection", right?

Yeah, tell me about it.... the height of hypocrisy. At least even for Jiraiya's actions later in "training" Naruto, he felt Naruto had a right to learn the Jutsu his dad created, since he'd been one of the only people to have it since Minato died. And Naruto even taught Konohamaru how to do it.

#28225 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:52 PM

Oh god, watching that South Park episode which the Japanese kill Dolphins and Wheels and how Stan changed it and the end to Cow and Chicken, it got me thinking and wishing it was NaruHina.

Stan: the real people behind the bombing, was NaruHina fans and Sasuke fans.

Japanese: kitten you NaruHina fans kitten you Sasuke fans.

And we know where it would go from there.

#28226 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 05:09 PM

Oh god, watching that South Park episode which the Japanese kill Dolphins and Wheels and how Stan changed it and the end to Cow and Chicken, it got me thinking and wishing it was NaruHina.

Stan: the real people behind the bombing, was NaruHina fans and Sasuke fans.

Japanese: kitten you NaruHina fans kitten you Sasuke fans.

And we know where it would go from there.

Interesting reference to make.

#28227 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:08 PM

Interesting reference to make.

Well, South Park does take the piss out of people and even whats going on I think it would be funny if they did it to Sasuke fans and NaruHina fans.

#28228 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 December 2019 - 12:24 PM

Well, South Park does take the piss out of people and even whats going on I think it would be funny if they did it to Sasuke fans and NaruHina fans.

Want to know something interesting I saw a meme on da what if hanabi killed hinata and I commented on it and later someone chews me out cause I said hinata didn't do jack kitten and he says she saved Naruto and world ending things and called me a kittening idiot and my whining toxic and I shot back calling his claims out and surprise dude never posted back

#28229 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 03:37 PM

Want to know something interesting I saw a meme on da what if hanabi killed hinata and I commented on it and later someone chews me out cause I said hinata didn't do jack kitten and he says she saved Naruto and world ending things and called me a kittening idiot and my whining toxic and I shot back calling his claims out and surprise dude never posted back

I bet it was Koshji he has admitted he loves Hinata more than Naruto.

#28230 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 03:59 PM

My favorite episode is still the one where Randy Marsh is Lorde and it was about transgenderism and segregated bathrooms. That had a more positive message than any politician, singer, celebrity, any person ever told. The song was catchy too.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28231 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 December 2019 - 04:29 PM

My favorite episode is still the one where Randy Marsh is Lorde and it was about transgenderism and segregated bathrooms. That had a more positive message than any politician, singer, celebrity, any person ever told. The song was catchy too.

My favorite is the classic Mecha Streisand episode. I love it because of the tribute to the Godzilla movies.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#28232 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 05:53 PM

I bet it was Koshji he has admitted he loves Hinata more than Naruto.

Here's the meme https://www.devianta...inata-822536099
And look for the one called plusmagun.

#28233 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 December 2019 - 10:48 PM

I honestly forgot about Koshej.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#28234 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 11:03 PM

I honestly forgot about Koshej.

From what I have been told he is still around and defending Hinata, again he has admitted he likes her more than Naruto.

#28235 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 08 December 2019 - 01:01 AM

From what I have been told he is still around and defending Hinata, again he has admitted he likes her more than Naruto.

Isn't that the rudimentary M.O for all NaruHina fans, though?  To them, Naruto's an object to be won by Hinata, not an actual character with his own interests and desires. 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#28236 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 01:20 AM

Isn't that the rudimentary M.O for all NaruHina fans, though?  To them, Naruto's an object to be won by Hinata, not an actual character with his own interests and desires. 

Well, the guy that attacked Vanitas, said making Hinatas wish come true. Again another NH fan who only wanted Hinata to be happy.

#28237 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:21 AM

Well, the guy that attacked Vanitas, said making Hinatas wish come true. Again another NH fan who only wanted Hinata to be happy.

And it shows how messed up these asses are, which is why they ruined the series for the sake of that, without thinking about the protagonist, his interests, his dreams, his ambitions... they just only see him as a means to an end, and thus they ruined the ENTIRE FRANCHISE FOREVER BECAUSE OF THIS LOAD OF CRAP!!! Does sometimes make me wish the swear filter was off so I could just rant and rave more, even if it makes sense.

#28238 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:17 AM

Hinata GOT HER WISH and they are STILL NOT HAPPY. They are still attacking other fans like the shipping war never ended. Ironic much? :zaru: Its one thing to be salty if your ship lost but being salty when your ship won? :lmao: Honestly, Im sure its because even these lunatics understand that their god sent fictional couples do not look as happy as they dreamed of :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 December 2019 - 05:36 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28239 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:08 AM

Hinata GOT HER WISH and they are STILL NOT HAPPY. They are still attacking other fans like the shipping war never ended. Ironic much? :zaru: Its one thing to be salty if your ship lost but being salty when your ship won? :lmao: Honestly, Im sure its because even these lunatics understand that their god sent fictional couple does not look as happy as they dreamed of :roll:

They also hate us because we didn't give up in the end since we know our pairing is a million times better thanks to development and consistency in the story

#28240 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 01:42 PM

At least you and my friend Vollaro-Gianluigi defended me which I greatly appreciate from you two plus I posted back and countered the points he made even threw in the Chunin exams written part and pain needing naruto alive. Plus dude used the last like that has any right to be used.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)