• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#21 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:00 AM

You can just link with the newer version of my post, since it will save you the trouble of adding in the new stuff. That's fine with me, but whatever works so as long as the info is presented. Yeah, after I put that in I was like "Hm...that was more of a hassle than it should have been...I probably just could have edited." :headbash: lol, either way, just as long as the info's there, I'm fine with it.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#22 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:18 AM

@Denim88: Understood.

@Yoshimoto Trigen: Just did some checking, I'm afraid being the host for one of the nine tailed yokos is out-of-the-question as the nine have been established in canon. However, if I'm mistaken and your 'extra' spirit is closer to the Phoenix spirit in my character, let me know.
"What use is a word with but one meaning?"

#23 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 07:41 PM

sweatdrop.gif Um, so I can use my character freely on the H&E general chat topic area, but any forums posted are for Team missions only right? Or, is it alright to start a forum regarding my character (like training and what not)? Just wondering, just so I'm not posting on the wrong area. I'm still trying to get the rules of the game down right, lol

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#24 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

...Edited. I took out about 3-4 jutsu. Although, I will take out more if needed, although I would like to keep the summoning.

Edit: (( December 11th ))

Jounin Profile

Name: Akai Asuka

Alias: Wielder of Akuma, Shadow of the Flame

Personality:

A quiet but determined young adult, Asuka just likes to go at her own pace. Although she is rarely seen as a fighter, her graceful fighting techniques and a somewhat demanding persona make up for her other staticis. Asuka believes that there the feelings of love, trust, and honesty are insignificant things; they only get in the way of life, such as her ex-lover. Her previous love life was shattered, when Asuka's boyfriend was killed by Friangne The Hunter, a missing nin from Yukigakure. From that very day, Asuka had changed her life styles; instead of being a kind and happy young girl, Asuka is now pushing herself to become better than the rest.

Physical Appearance:

A young adult of 5'7, Asuka is about the weight and length of a average young female adult. Her blonde hair reaches to about mid back, usually tied in a small pony tail. Asuka has a lean body figure, not to big nor too thin. She is always being hit on about her chest and whatnot, but frankly she usually kills men off for that.

(( Weight: 115 Ibs ))

Asuka's usual clothing is a red cloak, unhooded and it has a black flame insignia, signalling she is a Flame Haze. Under the cloak she wears a fishnet shirt with a red top over it, while wearing shorts that only reach about mid thigh and it just shows that Asuka loves the colors Red and Black.

Her attire when not really doing anything, sitting around and relaxing is more of a non-revealing type of clothing like her usual attire. Black jeans accented by a faint light red with a black tank top, her " I'm in a relaxed mood " attire.

Village: Konohagakure no Sato | Hi no Kuni

Jutsu:

Ninjutsu:

Katon: Gokakyuu no Jutsu
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu
Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

Kage Shuriken no Jutsu
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Fuuma Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Sution: Suikoden no Jutsu
Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Suiton: Suirou no Jutsu
Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

(( Douton )) Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu
Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Bushin no Jutsu
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Nawanuke no Jutsu
Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Genjutsu:

(( Suiton )) Kasuumi Juusha no Jutsu
Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Kohohi no Jutsu
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu
Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Taijutsu:

(( Konoha )) Kage Buyou no Jutsu
Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Rock Lee uses the Konoha Kage Bayou to place his opponent into a position to do his Omote Renge technique. Uchiha Sasuke would go on to copy this move to set up his opponent for his Shishi Rendan technique.

Sennin Goroshi
Though it is called "Leaf's Ancient Supreme Technique", Sennen Goroshi serves more as an insulting shock technique rather than a skilled Taijutsu technique. The ninja forms their hands into the seal of the tiger, and then jabs their fingers into the nether regions of their target. The result is shocking violation of the targets sanctity and often their launching in the air to stop the awkward feeling.

Speciality: Ninjutsu | Kenjutsu
Weakness: Genjutsu

Equipment:

xKunai
xShuriken
xSenbon
xWire
xExplosives
xKatana

Clan/Kekkei Genkai: N/A

Tatics: Asuka thinks before she acts, carefully making her moves before physically attacking. She thinks ahead of the game and tries to evade strikes to her when nessacary, although she may take a hit or two for the team.

History:
(( Birth Place: Konohagakure no Sato | Hi no Kuni
Headquaters: Konohagakure no Sato | Hi no Kuni ))

Asuka was born on August 25th, a warm summer's day. She was an only child, and at times got lonely when by herself playing. Asuka started the Shinobi Academy at the age of 6, and had made several friends along the way; although some left her because they thought she was ' weird '. At a young age of 8, Asuka had held little hope and belief of herself. Due to her parents being slaughtered by Friangne The Hunter, Asuka had no money left, no food, and she was by herself. Alone, Asuka had dropped out of the academy and left to be by herself in the abandoned house. Not long after that, she found fate in her best friend, who was a genin at the moment. Her friend at the time was someone Asuka could trust, and it was only him she could trust. Although she was living an orphan's life at the moment, her friend had helped Asuka to get enough money, food and support, she had also begun the Academy once more around 5 months later.

At around the age of 10, Asuka's academic grades were almost off the charts, her intellect impressed many. Being the smartest student within her classes, her grade, and possibly her whole school; although that was yet to be proven.

As her grades were growing, her classmates began to get jealous, always seeing Asuka getting A's. Soon the jealousy continued, and then something happened at the time. Someone, from the upper grades had challeged her to several tests, questions, that they could not answer.

During these lovely quizzes, Asuka answered them with ease. Although when she finished the ones they gave her, the upper classmen had given up. She was the smartest. Although her friend who she had met when she was younger didn't think that. He just thought of her as the same old person he met 2 years ago.

Yeras later, when Asuka was 15, her feelings for her boy she met years back grew, developing into more than just a ' friendly crush '. Spending more time with him, she felt that she really did love him. Although confessing after years of being with him, she had troubles saying such things.

It wasn't long when Friangne had showed up once again in her life, at a warehouse where the boy had asked for her to be there; the Hunter had slayed the boy when he was about to disappear. Feeling the need to avenge her love, she had to bash open the crates, where Asuka found a long bladed sword, its shealth was of a glittering silver.

Amazed, Asuka held it within her hands, Asuka had started fighting Friangne, although she was left severely injured. Friangne was too strong for her young teen aged self, so at the age she started to train with the katana she was recieved with; Akuma the Kage no Hono.

Along her training days, Asuka's peers in Konoha had assumed she was living a normal life, but none of them knew the truth of this so called real 'world'. She worries for her little town, in the Fire Country being taken over by Friangne The Hunter's plan for shinobi conquer. Which makes Asuka think of leaving, traveling to search for the horrid minions of Friangne and Friangne himself and slay them; just as harsh as Friangne had slayed her parents and lover.

Asuka is currently 19 years old, and a low ranking Jounin in Konohagakure no Sato. Her training with her katana has reached almost experty levels, and surpasses many of the higher ranking jounin. Her current mission card is: D ranked - 159, C ranked - 68, B Ranked - 3 and 1 A ranked mission. Her schedule of her daily life if complex and complicated, most do not interfere with her or they would face small consequences.

Although she had very little peers, some that had stayed with her over her life had been keeping close watch of Asuka, knowing she was isolating herself while still be able to keep in contact with. Concerned, her close friends had talked to her once or twice every few months, or even once or twice a year, but Asuka ignores them. Her attitude is quite frankly being concerned by a few more than she would expect.

RP Sample:

Enough was enough.

Asuka ran through the streets, her hands were full of bags of food. She was desperate. Having no food, water, nor money, the blonde had to make things for herself. As she ran into a dark alley way, she panted heavily. She quicly ripped a loaf of bread in half, taking quick bites to regain some energy, until she had loud yells coming from above her. Asuka quickly dropped what she had stolen, then running away quickly, before she saw a crowd of men, shinobi even, blocking the alley way's enter/exit.

She quickly panicked, backed into the wall of the alley, frightened. She shuddered, her right hand clutched her bare left shoulder, her clothing was already ripped and tattered. She gulped, awaiting for something to happen. It wasn't long until she found herself unconsious, but before her sight faded she could manage 3 shinobi, but they looked like they were opposing the ones attacking her.

---

As Asuka opened her eyes slowly, she saw a bright light above. She managed to turn her head to the side, and a vase of in her view. A hospital, the blonde girl concluded. She groaned, still in pain. She heard the sound of a door opening, revealing a pink haired kunoichi. Daijoubu ka? Asuka heard, before turning her head to the other way, groaning. That would've meant no. The pink haired kunocihi looked concerned, and sat down at the desk on the opposite side of the room, against the wall with the door.

As Asuka closed her eyes, her fist tightened. She could feel her light sky blue eyes water, almost crying. She was desperate now, she didn't have anymore money, any fresh or new clothes, and she was practically starving. She couldn't help but cry. Sobbing quietly, the kunoichi that had entered had walked over to Asuka, her not knowing, and placed a hand on her shoulder. The young girl tensed, before relaxing and her body drifted off to a deep slumber...

And her weapon:

Wielder's Name : Akai Asuka

Weapon Name: Akuma, The Kage no Hono
Literally Akuma, Shadow of the Flame

Physical Description :
A katana whose blade stretches about half a foot longer than a normal katana. The cover of the sword is a dark black, although it is covered with white bandages, stained with blood. Asuka takes good care of her katana, so currently it is in mint condition even after use. The katana itself was always looking good. Shiny, pointy... @@

Special Abilities:
The katana is really nothing special, but it helps Asuka manipulate fire a bit better. When transferring a tad bit of chakra into it, the blade's dull side is sparked with a light streak of fire.

Brief Weapon History :

Akuma (( katana's name XD )) has been wielded by Asuka for about 4 years, recieving it at the age of 15 during her encounter with Friangne the Hunter, a missing Nin from Yukigakure. The sword is now still in mint condition and is Asuka's main weapon of choice.

Can anyone wield it?: No.

LOVE IS WAR,

#25 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:54 PM

It's not one of the nine tailed beasts, it's a failed experiment made by scientists in a secret project in the Village Hidden in the Mist, to try and make their own tailed beast to combat the tailed beasts in the other villages, since they didn't have the man-power to capture their own. However, it is not an 'official' tailed beast, since it is not as intelligent as the real tailed beasts. It was made after many tests to capture chakra from ninja in their village and form it into a beast, but the testing failed, and a simple-minded mass of black chakra was formed. They wanted to hide their mistake, so they took a powerfully sealed jar to Konoha, and kidnapped Trigen so they can dump off the project. However, since fusing with Trigen, it gained some intelligance, so it would know when to disperse chakra to Trigen to continue its existance, almost like the bijuu. If the beast was taken from Trigen, however, it would simply disapperate or explode into a released fury of chakra if not handled correctly.

#26 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:47 PM

@Denim88: Yes. A Genin ranked character can be used to post in the main Village thread. If you want him in a Team, find a RPer with a Jounin-sensei character who is willing to take you on and post the name and number of the Team so I can add it to your character info in the Approved Character thread.

@Yoshimoto Trigen: I see. Still, is it as powerful as one of the canon tailed-beasts? If it isn't, I don't see why we can't work something out.

@Deidara Lover: Genin - APPROVED, once you add in the missing parts from the template. Jounin - APPROVED, though she's also missing some parts from the template.

#27 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:51 PM

Will do. I didn't notice the missing parts. Will get to it.

LOVE IS WAR,

#28 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:53 PM

Well, you got the HQ bit down, but you're missing Place Of Birth, for example.

The full, current template is here.

#29 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (Abel Nightroad @ Dec 11 2007, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Denim88: Yes. A Genin ranked character can be used to post in the main Village thread. If you want him in a Team, find a RPer with a Jounin-sensei character who is willing to take you on and post the name and number of the Team so I can add it to your character info in the Approved Character thread.

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#30 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:59 PM

It is nearly has powerful, but if it was to somehow get out of the body, it wouldn't stand a chance, since Trigen is the only thing keeping his existance.

So, it is not as powerful. What can we work out?

#31 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:05 PM

Both edited. ;D

LOVE IS WAR,

#32 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:20 AM

Ikari-sensei

Name: Ikari Aikani (clan name first)

Aka: Konoha no Hyaku Meijin (Konoha's Hundred Master, self proclaimed title)

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 150

Hair Color, Type: Black, medium length spikey that leans to the right side of his head

Eye Color, Type: Hazel

Place of Birth: One of the smaller countries that border the fire country.

Headquarters: Konoha, lives in the more crowded downtown district

Clothing: No-sleeve jacket that is zipped up to the neck with six light blue spikes along its dark blue surface. Black arm guards attached to gloves. Black pants that turns dark blue after the knees. Two supply pouches on his back along with a kunai and shuriken pouches on his right leg.

Specialty: General specialist

Weakness: Doesn't work well with long range battles.

Personality: A honest man but very arrogant when it comes to two things, the elderly and the enemy. However, although he is arrogant he is by no means stupid when it comes to a fight. His reason to continue living in Konoha is to one day see the village under the rule of Uzumaki Naruto.

Bloodline: Chi Houin (Blood Sealing) A sealing jutsu that actually seals blood onto a scroll. Chi no Haidoku (Blood Reading) After sealing the blood, one who has this technique can actually read the details of what makes up a person, literally their biological make up. Note: These jutsu does not need handseals to use.

Inventory/Weapons: One anbu sword and all essential ninja standard weaponry, konoha headband.

Tactics: Uses Bunshin to lure the enemy into close combat, then flanks them from either direction. Uses Kage Bunshin for close range combat while real self deploys long range ninjutsu and genjutsu. If all else fails and it appears to be a long battle, will use kinjutsu.

History: An orphan from the third great ninja wars. At the age of 5 he wondered into the fire country and was picked up by Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina and taken to Konoha. Under the Yondaime's care he was able to enter the academy. While at the academy he was also under the tutor of the Yondaime until the Kyuubi attack. After becoming a genin at the age of 6, he was under the care of a tutor that the Yondaime appointed before he died. He became a chuunin at 8 and a jounin at 11. At 13 he served under Uchiha Itachi as an ANBU. He didn't retire he status as an ANBU till 19. No one know why he retired except his apparent claim that he wanted to teach the next generation of shinobi. He is still waiting for a group of genin to prove to him worthy of his teaching. Or at least a team that he likes. At this time he only knows 10 jutsu besides his bloodline limit and kinjutsu.

Taijutsu style: Shouken

Ninjutsu:

Doton Dochuu Eigyo no Jutsu - Ability to hide and move underground for a duration of time.

Fuuton Daitoppa - A jutsu sends out a powerful explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling anything in its path. A variation of this technique involves a smaller blast of wind that gets ignited with flame, making it stronger and more damaging to the target

Katon Zukokku - A massive blast of fire that spreads quickly across the ground, devastating a wide area.

Raiton Gain - Fires two lightning bolts from any part of body.

Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu - Jutsu is used to fire a massive spiraling blast of water at an opponent.

Bunshin Daibakuha - This jutsu works in combination with the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to create a kage bunshin that will explode on command. The blast created is considerable, and could potentially kill an attacker engaged in hand-to-hand combat.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Similar to the Bunshin no Jutsu, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Bunshin no Jutsu, these bunshin are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every bunshin, giving each bunshin an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The bunshin are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own.

Shousen no Jutsu - This jutsu is a multi-purpose medical technique used by medic-nin to heal wounds and perform surgery. For the former, the user concentrates chakra to their hand and applies it to a wound, speeding up cell regeneration. For the latter, the user focuses their chakra into a blade to make cuts where necessary. Because it is done with chakra, the user doesn't need to cut through their target's skin to reach muscles and organs. For this to be applied effectively in healing, a large amount of chakra is required. Using it to cut seems to be less chakra-intensive. This cutting aspect of this jutsu can also be used in combat, though it requires incredible precision on the user's part to be effective.

Genjutsu

Nehan Shouja no Jutsu - This jutsu causes everyone within a specific area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. The downside, however, is that it takes a fair amount of time to take effect, and any experienced ninja has more than enough time to dispel it.

Megan Narakumi no Jutsu - This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in.

Kinjutsu

Kekkai Genkai Kaiin - Using 75% of his chakura, Aikani uses his blood scroll to unseal a bloodline limit that allows him temporary access to that specific bloodline. This jutsu only has a max time limit of 4 minutes. During this time all of the abilities of the bloodline is available to him. Another limit of this technique is its exhaustion of his body due to the mental and physical stress of mimicking the bloodline of another clan. Only use in last resort situations.

I hope he's not too powerful.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#33 Khezgaan

Khezgaan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:42 PM

Here ya go. Feel free to tell me what i should expand and what i should nerf.

id like to point out though that most of the abilities i listed will be acquired later on and he hasn't got em yet.

If your famıliar with D&D im kinda tryin to use a Ranger/Deepwood Sniper multiclass here.

Name: Morimoto Nao

Alia(s): none

Height: 5 feet 8 inches

Weight: 152 lb

Hair Color, Type: Short cropped (reaches the neck but doesn’t touch the shoulder) Light brown

Eye Color, Type: Hazel,

Place of Birth: Konoha

Headquarters: Nagamori (which btw is a tavern)

Clothing: Green denim pants, brown shirt leather boots, sun glasses.
Speciality: Ninjutsu. (Archer character type and his ninjutsu are very specific and few in number.)

Weakness: Genjutsu and ninjutsu

Personality: Gets along with almost anyone, especially with people who admire and respect nature. He cannot stand people who do not care about the woods (especially those surrounding Konoha). He is always curious and ready to explore new regions out side the boundaries of Konoha (Konoha, not fire country [even though he wouldn’t mind going there too!!]) generally friendly if somewhat quiet. Loyal and sometimes daring but mostly composed.

Inventory/Weapons:
1* Longbow (western style)
1*Crossbow (small more as a back up then anything else)
2* Kukri (curved daggers with the blade on the inside of the blade. They have each one sheath which are attached on his thighs one on each side respectively.)
2* Quiver for arrows (one strapped on to the back, the other attached to the belt.)
1* Quiver for bolts (attached horizontally to his belt on his back)
1*Bracer (for his left forearm covering almost all of it but stopping before the elbow and wrist. Has a metal plate attached to it, which is polished to the point where it can be used as a mirror.)
1*Leaf Headband (bandana style, so as to keep the hair out of his vision.)

Background:
Nao is the son of the late Morimoto Yamato and Morimoto (Yamamoto) Aika.

Yamato was the owner of the “Nagamori” Inn. The inn had been the first tavern to open in Konoha after it was founded. The inn has been passed down from father to eldest son ever since. Yamato was living a rather laid back, as laid back as a village full of ninja can be, life.

Aika was the oldest descendant of a line of very capable and special hunters. The name and the techniques of the first of her bloodline are unknown because the family cared very little about strict traditions like the big clans. Each child with the blood was thought fundamental techniques and drills that varied from generation to generation and once the initial push was given were left to develop and improve their own techniques, the parent usually only serving as a helping hand rather than a guiding one.
They were very free spirited, just like the animal companions they materialized shortly after birth.

Aika and Yamato died during the Kyuubi assault, leaving behind Nao and Ayaka.

Ayaka (currently 23 years old) is the older sister of Nao. She was 11 when the attack that took their parents from them. They temporarily closed down the inn (which also is their home) because she had to take care of Nao. She received great support from their neighbors, or what was left of them anyway, with which her parents had always had a very friendly relationship.

She reopened the in when she turned 18, having gathered enough confidence that she could run it perfectly, just like their father did when he was still alive, and did no longer have to worry about Nao so much.. She was never as interested in her mothers teachings as Nao was, but still she learned what her mother wanted her to learn and even to this day she keeps training to honor her mother.

Because he was too young to start training before his mother passed away, it was his sister from whom he learned the family teachings.

Her animal companion is a beautiful Masked Owl.

Animal Companions in general:
Most companions have certain feature that set tem apart from their natural counter parts. The most important difference is the possession of almost Human intelligence. They can think and learn much like a human does, but they still feature their wild side to some extend when it comes to behavior. Therefore they are mostly more outspoken than their human partners, which brings us to another very important deviation from nature, the mental link to their partner. The link is not a direct connection between the minds of human and companion. It would be more correct to define it as a bond that grows stronger over time. The connection first of all enables the pair to understand each other. The companion does not speak the human tongue, but rather, it understands it. The same goes for the Human in the pair. He understands the sounds and movements the animal makes and interprets them.

The link is like a muscle in the sense that it grows stronger the more it is used. It need not be “actively” used though. It is like breathing, if desired so it can be used manually, but it is on autopilot the rest of the time.

The companion lives much longer than its kin since it is not a “real” snake, in the sense that it is the offspring of another snake. The companion is a manifestation of a part of the human partner with a body of flesh but copied of an animal.

If the companion happens to die, a lengthy ritual involving massive quantities of blood is needed to manifest it again.

They are also always the opposite gender of their partner.

Animal Companion Ryuu:
Nao’s animal companion is a Female viper by the name of Ryuu.
She likes her sleep and has a very sarcastic and sharp tongue.
Being witty, silent, and venomous makes her deadly on her own ground.
She is currently 3 feet 6 inches long and slender in build.
The scales on her back are black and keeled, while the scales on her belly are white and smooth.

Advantages gained:
The companion has access to its human partner’s charka sources, improving its special characteristics to levels normal animals of its kin would never be able to reach.

For Ryuu these characteristics are the fallowing: Stronger muscles and scales, sharper reflexes, faster movement, keener sight, more effective venom.

The companion’s most distinct physical ability rubs of on the human. (In the case of Nao, it is Ryuu’s reflexes that improve his own reflexes.)
Also Nao is, unless given extreme doses, immune to Ryuu’s venom.

General Abilities of Nao:
He is most effective form long range, using his longbow to pick target from afar and never revealing himself to them in the first place.
He is skilled in hiding, moving silently, listening, and tracking, especially so in forests of all kind.
He has above average eye sight and aim.
He is more agile than he is strong, making him good at dodging and moving with out making sound.

Techniques Known:
Standard genin techniques

Bond enchantment (ninjutsu):
Improves the advantages gained from the pairs bond, but causes a severe headache on deactivation. Is also very draining and easily causes the user to pass out from the effects.
Snake Camouflage (Genjutsu [the only one he knows]):
Requires constant meditation to maintain
Nao Has to stay immobile and focus to place a genjutsu on Ryuu, which makes her blend in almost perfectly with the surrounding. Combined with her natural talent in moving silently, Ryuu becomes a ghost to everyone else’s senses.

Various archery techniques (more along the line of Taijutsu stances and fighting styles rather then any sort of cast ninjutsu or genjutsu):
Strengthening the bow, improving aim and range via charka use and the like

Fletching (bows and arrows):
Nao prefers to make his own custom arrows.

Arrow poisoning:
Before going out on a mission Nao prepares special arrows treated with Ryuu’s venom. If the arrow successfully draws blood the target gets poisoned.

Nao’s mental approach to techniques and skills:
Basically, quality over quantity. Nao believes that having few techniques and skills and improving them at all times is better than having many and only knowing how to use them. For him there is no stage to a technique as “mastered”. There is always a way to improve it, always a way to make it more effective. That’s also his approach his training. Every step can be made more silent, every arrow can be shot more accurate. He rarely sees it as a necessity to learn new ninjutsu. He doesn’t even bother with learning genjutsu.

Ryuu:
She draws Nao’s chakra to improve her own capabilities.

Venom:
Her venom is a high concentration of neurotoxins. Depending on the concentration received the victim can show different symptoms.
• Low amounts cause numbing and sluggish movement in the area of the wound through which the venom entered the body.
• Medium amounts cause the same sluggishness, but rather than numbing the area of the wound, it causes a painful prickling sensation. The area which is affected is also wider.
• High amounts cause, if treated shortly after the poison enters the body, temporary crippling. If not treated quickly enough, kills of nerves causing permanent paralysis. Very painful.
The dose of the venom only affects the speed at which the effects occur; meaning that if the poisoning is left untreated it will cripple or, if the venom reaches the brain, kill the victim.

Weapon:
Hanare (longbow):
Nao’s own work, while the basics are done, its design is still something he is working on.
It is made of the wood of a special tree grown specially for the purpose of being both endurable and flexible. It is a massive 6 foot high. It is designed so that the arms of the bow each look like snakes facing forward, away from the bowman. The snakes’ tails meet and curl around each other at the handle of the bow. The string of the bow passes through the mouth of the snakes. He has been working on the bow for two years, but the carving of the scales on each snake, and the heads is still not complete even though the bow is usable with out problems.
The reason why this bow is special is not the wood it is made from, rather it is the string, which is Nao’s own hair. With a rather simple, albeit time consuming, hair growing technique Nao grows out a few strands from his hair. The strands are then interwoven into a single strand. That single strand is used to string the bow.

Why is Nao still a genin:
The rest of his team passed chuunin exam 2 years ago, leaving him behind. He is not a close range fighter, ending up in a plain arena with his opponent spelled his failure. He didn’t try again after that.

Ill probably expand on the family a little more when i have time. but now i have to sleep! lol ^^

Edit: I edited in the head band. I also raised the age after reading thru some other character profiles here. Wont make that big a difference but i'm more comfy playing an older character so yeah hope you don't mind. Also the reason i wanted to use a short bow at the beginning was that a short shrimp wouldn't be able to wield a longbow proficiently. since that obstacle is out of the way i switched to the longbow.

Edit2: Added alot more detail to the character than the first version had.

#34 Luis

Luis

The GREATEST Manga artist in the WORLD!!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the greatist comic/manga artist of all time &gt;_&lt; and playing music and starting a studioe ;P all purpuse studio ;P

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:32 PM

here he is Zoro Rodolfo

Name: Zoro Rodolfo

Alia(s): A 3'7 Drgon named Hoesay

Height: 5'6

Weight: 145

Hair Color, Type: drack brown looks almost black, and Long and unruly

Eye Color, Type: Blue slet

Place of Birth: waterFall Villeg

Headquarters: the grave Yard

Clothing: Light Blue short sleeve hudy that is al ways unzipped, a Blake t-shirt with a red dragon in the middle and his clan simple in the middle of the eye, baggy blue gens with a strap of blue gens going from the front bottom of one up round behind him right to the front of the other, and two more making a X under the straps and over his shins, with and brown tan shoes with steel on the bake and the toes, on each leg he has what are they there small kunai pockets tied on the leg right well he has one on each leg.

Speciality: Ninjutsu mix with leg only Tyijutsu

Weakness: Genjutsu, and Grils that hit on him

Personality: kind smat ass that act like Capten Jack Sparrow

Clan: Rodolfo

Bloodline: yes the dragon eye with it he can see the water in evey thing even in the air

Inventory/Weapons: A Strait Katana called Leaveea a family sword, and two Kunai that can sent Kunai shaped ice at enemies. Using one or the other is taxing one him. Also the steel on the shoes. For CQC fighting

Tactics: He like to fight like water. Following the flow of his opponent and when he sees a opening he hit his opponent hard and fast. Using small moves at first then huge big moves after he is off his stance.

History: live a lony past his mother and farther alway foght and over his odder sister, they allways put him off on the other becues they didn't see what there fighting was doing to him. Now he has a faer of being alon unloved and in dakens neve to find true Love unlike his mother and father showed. He likes to beleve that you have a chans at Love you just have to work at it and take what will give that is his graetest and only dream.

He always over does every thing his does, tring wroking playing does not mater. He been told his whole life that he is a sin to the world and must give 100x as much as everone els to get even alittle or even a tast of what he wants. So he live his life beliving that he is lower than other nomater who or what the are. all he knows is to find love and survie

My art ;P
What every one want.
What every one needs.
yet not every one gets it.

#35 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:16 PM

@Luis: I can live with that. Approved! You still want to be on Team 17?

@Khezgaan: I don't see anything wrong with him. Compared to the number of close-range characters we've got, a long-range one is a nice change of pace. Approved!

@Zero BD: Approved!

@All: Don't forget to include your character's Ninja Headband in your inventory lists.

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 11 2007, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!!

No problem. You're welcome.

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 11 2007, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is nearly has powerful, but if it was to somehow get out of the body, it wouldn't stand a chance, since Trigen is the only thing keeping his existance.

So, it is not as powerful. What can we work out?

Well, since its, to my understanding, more along the lines of my character's Phoenix spirit, I'll approve him, for now. Though, I will be keeping a close eye for the start to make sure. Approved!

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Dec 11 2007, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Both edited. ;D

Understood.

#36 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:22 AM

Name:Nakanaba Shiro

Alia(s): Pite

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 50 kg

Hair Color, Type: Mid long hair, unregulary cut, black like night, not really shiny, covers half of his eyes.

Eye Color, Type: One green eye on the left and a blue on the left.

Place of Birth: Konoha Gakure no Sato

Headquarters: Akurabi Natruske street 13, apt 14

Clothing: A pair of khaki pants with pockets and a shuriken kunai pouch. A pixel style desert cammo, jacket and a black t-short onder it. He wears his headband on his forehead like most ninjas.

Speciality: Ninjutsu

Weakness: Genjutsu, kenjutsu

Personality: Happy, Optimist, but also kinda split. He's a happy guy during normal life and travel, but when he's engaged in battle, a serious disscussion, a brain storm, etc. But then he can be so unserious during normal life and act stupidly sometime or simply clueless.

Clan: None

Bloodline: None

Inventory/Weapons: Basic Shuriken, kunai but also the Devil Wind Shuriken, and especially explosive notes which are his speciality, he makes them indvidually, since he's a son of the villages explosive notes, he inherted his fathers ingeniality on seal and notes. He carries a simple shuriken and kunai holder, and a pouch. In the pouch he carries a series of scrolls, 4 in total. One of them for weapons, other for notes, one for quick summonings and another for utilities.

Tactics: He often uses desception, flanking, two sided attacks and other atatcka, but most oftewn uses a combo of a fire technique and explosive notes. Aslo he his a support fighter when other engage in CQC he throws kunai's connected with explosive notes. Also can cover a retreat with smokescreen making notes and also flashbang notes.

History: Like a usual kid born in konoha with a dream of becoming the best ninja he can. His mother and father met as a shopper a chunin female ninja and a new note maker in the twon. and hencehe was born.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#37 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:19 AM

@Pite: Welcome back, dude. APPROVED!

@All: Not going to make a fuss, but all shinobi characters need to remember to include their headband in their inventory.

#38 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:55 AM

I updated my profile and edited in the headband. Nothing special, but it's there under inventory.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#39 Khezgaan

Khezgaan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:32 AM

Edit done. Pls check the profile again and let me know if you want me to change anything back (there is a list of stuff at the end of the post with what i changed and why.)

#40 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Khezgaan @ Dec 13 2007, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edit done. Pls check the profile again and let me know if you want me to change anything back (there is a list of stuff at the end of the post with what i changed and why.)

I don't have any problems with the edits I saw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users