44 replies to this topic

#21 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

Or maybe most of the people who read it are...

#22 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jul 2 2010, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or maybe most of the people who read it are...

Are what?

TELL US MAN!!!!!! argh1.png

#23 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

bi/homosexual? Just a hudge. tongue.gif

#24 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

Tis' why I only read NaruSaku lemon fic's!

#25 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:53 PM

That's if there is any good ones. fu.png

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#26 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jul 2 2010, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's if there is any good ones. fu.png

Need links? pictureem0.gif

#27 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:13 PM

Nope I've already got links too all the good ones. fu.png

"They don't want none"

#28 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

...I have a feeling I'm the only one who doesn't read lemons that's posted here... >_<

#29 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:04 AM

You won't see lemon stories on the main pages since they're consider to hot for the younger users.

"They don't want none"

#30 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:12 AM

And yet my friend reads them anyway. sick.gif

#31 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jul 2 2010, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Need links? pictureem0.gif

a_shifty.gif omfg.gif Naughtly Naughty shouldn't be reading lemons tongue.gif
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#32 24gh12

24gh12

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:19 AM

i think we got some hot headed boys tongue.gif

#33 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:18 AM

Who else would write that? hm.png

#34 24gh12

24gh12

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:24 PM

some 1 who is playing the bad boys song tongue.gif

#35 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:47 AM

However what is with the hype about this 4some pairing?

Harem fics usually are: lustful fantasy spawned by horny fic writers want seeing the hero sleeping with all female characters they find hot (and given Naruto usually never resembles himself or behaves like himself in those stories, I have no doubt the writers replace him with avatars of themselves in order to live their private fantasies); or stories created by writers like several Naruto pairings and so can have all of them in one single package.

What is the difference? In the first case, usually Naruto will be sleeping with Hinata, Ino, Anko, Temari, Tsunade, Hana, Ayame, Kurenai, Tayuya, Kin, Mei (the Mizukage)... regardless the sense they does (or doesn't) and dealing them like his personal collection of trophies/slaves. And he will hate Sakura for daring to NOT fangirl HIM when she was eight (you'll see, those writers don't hate Sakura because she is a fangirl, whatever they tell, but they hate her because she wasn't a NARUTO fangirl).

In the second case, there will at least be some attempt of character development and romance, since the story will focus on Naruto developing a romantic relationship with several people instead of collecting sex slaves and using him how he pleases. Since the writer will care for the characters and wish they become happy, there will be less character bashing and Sakura usually will be given some respect.

Am I Worthy to Love You? by Gravenimage, I Will Believe by Weixuan18 orMind of Others by Traekor are examples of the second sort of stories, and they are good fics. I can't give you examples of the first group of fics because whenever I am so unlucky to stumble upon one, I actively endeavour to erase its despicable existence from my memory.

I don't remember having found many NaruSakuInoHina fics other than Gravenimage's story, though.

actually this foursome would be highly inbalanced. for one thing Hinata as always simply doesnt fit with Naruto. add in two Tsundere types like Sakura and Ino into the mix and the three of them would steamroll Hinata every time. youd have three characters acting hot tempered and one little one in the back trying desperatly to hold them back. itd be hillarious if it wasnt so pathetic. itd be like watching a little girl being dragged behind three great danes while in a shy quiet little voice saying heal please , please sit, nono dont go there please bad doggy...*squeak*

now add in Temari or Tenten, or even Karin into the mix and thats a foursome. you have three tsundere personalites of slightly different levels --Temari more calm, Ino more expressive, and Sakura more driven, Tenten more physical, Karin more directed-- all three would compliment one another and no one personality would dominate or push one of the others aside. The interlay between the four would be hillarious, and theyd play off of each other and build each other up instead of one constantly trying to catch up to the others.

thats the problem with hinata into any harem. adding ehr in presumes she can overcome her idolization and act more like Sakura around him, when the truth is she simply cant do so.

That is an excellent summary of the troubles such stories use to have.

and yet on AFF.net you see many of harems with Hinata as "alpha dog" in the "pack"
which in it self a full blown madness that Hinata could change enough to tame Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Temari, Tsunade, (insert various Naruto women/girls here).

I agree and it makes no sense. Hinata is shy and quiet. And do you think she will stand out between several Tsunderes? No, she can't. Therefore, those stories completely change her personality and she becomes outspoken, aggresive and domineering.

You would think if they like Hinata, they would keep her personality intact.

This is yet another evidence of many fans don't really like the character they claim they are fans of. If they did, they would love or respect his/her personality traits and keep them when they were plotting fanfics. In reality they love the picture they have created in their minds of the character, the picture of what they would like that character was.

That is because you find so many Dark/Evil Naruto stories where he hates Konoha, hates Sakura and the whole Team 7, he is a jerk to everybody (but Hinata and maybe -maybe!- Iruka) and would not mind at all raze the whole city to rubble and dust and slaying everyone. Oh, and he is mighty enough to beat Goku, Ichigo, Luffy, Seiya and Kenshiro TOGETHER.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#36 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jul 5 2010, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Harem fics usually are: lustful fantasy spawned by horny fic writers want seeing the hero sleeping with all female characters they find hot (and given Naruto usually never resembles himself or behaves like himself in those stories, I have no doubt the writers replace him with avatars of themselves in order to live their private fantasies); or stories created by writers like several Naruto pairings and so can have all of them in one single package.

What is the difference? In the first case, usually Naruto will be sleeping with Hinata, Ino, Anko, Temari, Tsunade, Hana, Ayame, Kurenai, Tayuya, Kin, Mei (the Mizukage)... regardless the sense they does (or doesn't) and dealing them like his personal collection of trophies/slaves. And he will hate Sakura for daring to NOT fangirl HIM when she was eight (you'll see, those writers don't hate Sakura because she is a fangirl, whatever they tell, but they hate her because she wasn't a NARUTO fangirl).

In the second case, there will at least be some attempt of character development and romance, since the story will focus on Naruto developing a romantic relationship with several people instead of collecting sex slaves and using him how he pleases. Since the writer will care for the characters and wish they become happy, there will be less character bashing and Sakura usually will be given some respect.

Am I Worthy to Love You? by Gravenimage, I Will Believe by Weixuan18 orMind of Others by Traekor are examples of the second sort of stories, and they are good fics. I can't give you examples of the first group of fics because whenever I am so unlucky to stumble upon one, I actively endeavour to erase its despicable existence from my memory.

I don't remember having found many NaruSakuInoHina fics other than Gravenimage's story, though.

That is an excellent summary of the troubles such stories use to have.

I agree and it makes no sense. Hinata is shy and quiet. And do you think she will stand out between several Tsunderes? No, she can't. Therefore, those stories completely change her personality and she becomes outspoken, aggresive and domineering.

You would think if they like Hinata, they would keep her personality intact.

This is yet another evidence of many fans don't really like the character they claim they are fans of. If they did, they would love or respect his/her personality traits and keep them when they were plotting fanfics. In reality they love the picture they have created in their minds of the character, the picture of what they would like that character was.

That is because you find so many Dark/Evil Naruto stories where he hates Konoha, hates Sakura and the whole Team 7, he is a jerk to everybody (but Hinata and maybe -maybe!- Iruka) and would not mind at all raze the whole city to rubble and dust and slaying everyone. Oh, and he is mighty enough to beat Goku, Ichigo, Luffy, Seiya and Kenshiro TOGETHER.

First rule of anime. Nobody is stronger then Goku. Not even Naruto or Ichigo. Luffy and Kenshro (All I know about him is that his punches make peoples heads explode) could probably hold up their own against him but I don't know about this Seiya guy since i don't read that manga.

#37 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:26 PM

yeah im incredible watch me fly (crash) bas idea

#38 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:37 PM

I've read some harem fictions that are just to terrible for words. down.gif

"They don't want none"

#39 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:29 AM

First rule of anime. Nobody is stronger then Goku.

You need watching more anime. There are plenty anime characters whose power levels are completely out of the scale, not only Goku. You can find them even in shojo mangas like Sailor Moon: Sailor Moon could obliterate one planet AND rebuilding it (if I remember correctly), Sailor Saturn could destroy the whole universe with one swing of her blade, Sailor Pluto could stop Time itself...

Not even Naruto or Ichigo. Luffy and Kenshro (All I know about him is that his punches make peoples heads explode) could probably hold up their own against him

I haven't read One Piece (although maybe I do so eventually), but I doubt Luffy can beat Goku.

Kenshiro is Hokuto Shinken's master. That deadly martial art consists of hitting human's body secret vital points in order to kill them from within. Often it results in a gory death, but he has also used them to interrogate or paralyze people, and one of his elder brothers used it like a healing technique.

But I doubt he can beat him, regardless.

You can read the first chapters here: Fist of the North Star. I don't like the translation, but that is irrelevant. I recommend it if you like fighting shonen mangas and stories happen in post-apocalyptic worlds.

but I don't know about this Seiya guy since i don't read that manga.

Let's tell Seiya routinely battles people with godlike powers or Gods. The manga's name is Saint Seiya, in case of you are interested in checking it.

Anyway, I think you may have missed my point. I wasn't telling they could beat Goku, but the Naruto shows up in that kind of fanfics probably could beat all of them at once because the writers give him such godlike powers it isn't funny.

Or maybe you were agreeing with me, and I am the one have missed your point.

I've read some harem fictions that are just to terrible for words.

I had never seen harem fics before reading Naruto fanfiction. I was stunned because I didn't imagine they were so widespread.

It is curious, because I had never found harem-themed fics when I looked for fanfiction of series featured romance more heavily than Naruto, or series using the Unwanted Harem trope. I have never found Ranma 1/2 harem fics, and that is a romance/action shonen manga where the main character is pursued by several girls. I have never read Tenchi Muyo or Love Hina fanfiction but I doubt there is many harem fics of those series.

Maybe it is a recent fandom phenomenon.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#40 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:14 AM

I personally dislike harems so I can't discuss much about this of fics/animes/anything with harems...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users