• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

#41 windlessuser

windlessuser

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:07 PM

Nes Mikeil I have a proposition for you. A friend and I are asking for ur permision to have Medusa javelin redone Manga style. It will be a coloaboration of both garden of Sacturary and Medusa javelin. Therefore we would like your input on the manga's final title. We will also need more indepth character discriptions so as not not devieate very far form your work. Im not sure how long it will take considering school and all. You will also have to tell us where u would like for it to be posted. For further info u can contact me at windlessuser@gmail.com. I love your work and this is a golden oppourtunity for one of your best to be redone as a Manga! Respond soon.

#42 Nes Mikel

Nes Mikel

The Wanderer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:21 PM

e-mail sent, windlessuser.

#43 Nes Mikel

Nes Mikel

The Wanderer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:07 PM

Situation update:

Work has been keeping me busy, but I may finally be able to take a breather and actually work on the fic. I have to admit, I haven't even started working on the Third Chapter (but the outline is done, honest!), so this will be a welcome change in schedule for me. Allows me to work on Empyreal Paradox. Finally.

I hope to have Chapter Three out by this month. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pull it off.

But just as insurance: don't expect anything. =P

#44 Nes Mikel

Nes Mikel

The Wanderer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:04 AM

Situation Update:

Work sucks. Looks like I can't keep the promise after all. >.<

It's about currently 40% done. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to release the chapter in about two weeks.

#45 Fruits Basket Fan

Fruits Basket Fan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:53 AM

Konban wa Sensei (Good evening, Sensei)! Watashi desu (It is me)! Fruits Basket Fan from your reviews at fanfiction.net. I have joined the Heaven & Earth website an hour ago! Sensei, (that is what you call people who are authors of stories, right?) you must be pretty busy, huh? I was worrying that you might have died because it is taking you so long to update! omfg.gif

Luckily, I clicked on your profile name and it said you were last active on March 7th. Whew, what a relief! biggrin.gif

Anyway, I forgot to ask something. Since the story is a time paradox, what does that mean for Naruto? I mean, we know how Setsuka came to the world, but what about Naruto who is going to be the Yondaime? Please, do not tell me that Naruto would cease to exist because he had no parents, even at the time paradox! :shamefulcry0js:

That would be sad, especially since your last two stories ended in tragic ways. I cried for an hour because of it! Oh well, this is your story and you have a busy life! I cannot wait until you update this story! Ja ne, Sensei!

#46 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 05:58 AM

Yo, what's up?

I read your story and i love it and made me cry.

btw the way, check your e-mail. I left a rather lengty 'talk', i guess you can call it.

#47 wil_kandrakar

wil_kandrakar

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:50 AM

It's wierd...I somehow feel like Nes is dead since he hasn't updated any of his fanfictions ever since Janruary! It's March already! And yes, it's obvious Nes is as busy as hell, and he even explained he had writers block, but I mean it...I can't shake the feeling that he's...dead.... a_comfort.gif

@-Oh! Good grief! I just read Fruits Basket fan's post, boy was I reliefed! I mean it! I though you where dead!

#48 Nes Mikel

Nes Mikel

The Wanderer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:28 PM

I should check in here more often... before I know it, the questions are piling up. >.<

To clarify one thing, yes, I'm still not dead, and yes, I'm still working on Empyreal Paradox... VERY slowly. I had been working for the past three months or so on a very large video translation project, which I do for a living, and it's finally drawing to a close on March 16th. Afterwards, I am in control of my own schedule again, which means I can FINALLY concentrate on putting out my next chapter.

Gawd. About time I say.

Anyways, to answer:

QUOTE (Fruits Basket Fan @ Mar 9 2007, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Konban wa Sensei (Good evening, Sensei)! Watashi desu (It is me)! Fruits Basket Fan from your reviews at fanfiction.net. I have joined the Heaven & Earth website an hour ago! Sensei, (that is what you call people who are authors of stories, right?) you must be pretty busy, huh? I was worrying that you might have died because it is taking you so long to update! omfg.gif

Not dead. Just busy. >.<

Luckily, I clicked on your profile name and it said you were last active on March 7th. Whew, what a relief! biggrin.gif

Anyway, I forgot to ask something. Since the story is a time paradox, what does that mean for Naruto? I mean, we know how Setsuka came to the world, but what about Naruto who is going to be the Yondaime? Please, do not tell me that Naruto would cease to exist because he had no parents, even at the time paradox! :shamefulcry0js:

That would be sad, especially since your last two stories ended in tragic ways. I cried for an hour because of it! Oh well, this is your story and you have a busy life! I cannot wait until you update this story! Ja ne, Sensei!

Naruto's "original" origins will be explained much, much later in the story, but rest assured, he won't cease to exist.

At least, not in the normal sense.

*evil laughter*

All joking aside, unlike Garden of Sanctuary and Medusa Javelin, Empyreal Paradox will have a happy ending.

Well, sorta happy, anyway.

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Mar 9 2007, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yo, what's up?

I read your story and i love it and made me cry.

btw the way, check your e-mail. I left a rather lengty 'talk', i guess you can call it.

Thanks for your comments!

Replied to your PM.

QUOTE (wil_kandrakar @ Mar 13 2007, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's wierd...I somehow feel like Nes is dead since he hasn't updated any of his fanfictions ever since Janruary! It's March already! And yes, it's obvious Nes is as busy as hell, and he even explained he had writers block, but I mean it...I can't shake the feeling that he's...dead.... a_comfort.gif

@-Oh! Good grief! I just read Fruits Basket fan's post, boy was I reliefed! I mean it! I though you where dead!

Nope, not dead. Just busy. But it'll be over soon, I promise.

- Nes Mikel

#49 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:06 PM

How many chapters do you think this story is going to go?

10 like last time?

#50 Nes Mikel

Nes Mikel

The Wanderer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Mar 14 2007, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How many chapters do you think this story is going to go?

10 like last time?

Unlike Medusa Javelin, I don't have a set amount of chapters planned, but considering the plot elements I have planned out for Empyreal Paradox, I won't be surprised if it goes well over 30 or 40 chapters before I'm close to finishing...

Heck, a prologue and two chapters so far in EP, and I STILL haven't gotten Naruto out of the dungeon yet. sleep.gif

#51 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:53 PM

How is it going with the next chapter?

#52 Laylah

Laylah

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:00 PM

whoaaaaa 30 or 40 chapters!! I'll be long dead when you will finish! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
but your work is the best i've ever read and i gotta say i liked the best the garden of sanctuary.......i was crying, (i'll call it rather screaming), for 3 ours w/out break and everyone was just watching me and asking me if someone died biggrin.gif
why im laughing? even now when i remeber the garden of sanctuary it makes me cry :shamefulcry0js: i read it twice and still it hurts. sooooooooooooooooooooo sad :shamefulcry0js: it was so unfair and cruel towards naruto, even sakura left him for 20 years and then she just died and naruto thought she was away only for year....wtf im crying again.....don't write something so horribly sad......i feel like dying...REALLY :shamefulcry0js:
the best story ever.....not only from fanfic but ever! and of course the saddest sad.gif

#53 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 01:40 AM

Tell me about it. I cried for 20 minutes straight. Even now, when i think of it, i want to cry.

#54 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 03:04 AM

Does anyone have any communacation with Nes at all?

What is taking him so long????

#55 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Apr 7 2007, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone have any communacation with Nes at all?

What is taking him so long????

Chill, Gnosis. Nes will update when he wants to.
Fanfic authors don't write fics to put food on their table, so cut some slack.

And don't double-post. If you want to say something else, edit your first post.

Btw Nes, great job on your fics!
Would it be too personal if I can ask you which authors and literature genres you read? I'm rather curious as to what kinds of work could inspire you so. smile.gif

#56 BurningDeath

BurningDeath

God of Meaningless Posts

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

Yeah, I'm bad about not updating my stories as well. Anyway, nice series you got here. Sounds like you got a plot going this time as well. Can't wait to see the result. Didn't exactly cry when I read The Garden of Sanctuary, but I'm not a emotional person, well, except for anger, got lots of that. It was really touching though, and one of the best stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work man.

#57 StarFrite

StarFrite

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:32 AM

Oh god, your fic make me almost cry and im not the kind of person who cry when reading a story.

dammit sad.gif

#58 Myrkr

Myrkr

Havoc♥

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:14 AM

Nes...

...wow.

I just finished Garden of Sanctuary and I don't know what to say....

Thats probably the most touching thing I have ever read. I'm all angsty over it now too, but I love it so much. Amazing... truely amazing piece of work.

tongue.gif I'll have to read your other stories too.

#59 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:40 AM

:shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js:
That was sooooooo sad :shamefulcry0js:
I wish I was able to write like you.

Anyhoo, your story was awesome :thumbs:
I was really drawn into the story

#60 Myrkr

Myrkr

Havoc♥

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:14 AM

You have no idea how many times I've typed this out, either its I don't quite know how to say what I mean correctly or I accidently lose my whole post. One way or another I'll eventually get this across.

Okay, I just recently finished Medusa Javelin, after reading Garden of Sanctuary. I then quickly went on to Empyreal Paradox, which has become my favorite part of the series, I needless to say caught up as quick as possible.

All three parts of the series where written extremely well, it through the read through loops of emotions. Sometimes we where ignorantly happy, to have that crushed and filled with the sadness that life isn't always fair. However tragic the stories where, you brought all to a really great close that released what I think of as the "spring" you had been pushing down. It just made the nice feeling inside all that much better.

As I have said before Empyreal Paradox quickly became my favorite part of the series, even at its beginning stages. I like how its the "second chance", and NaruSaku has formed in the front from lots of hardships and seperation. I like how deep its gotten, and how everything is really beginning to fall into place. Besides, the idea of young Sakura has always struck a few heart-strings with me. biggrin.gif

I hope we see a little more NaruSaku this time around, I have to wonder are you going to be doing that?

As you've been away for awhile I have to say I wish that you will come back as soon as possible but I know that Real life > E-life.

Thanks for being a great writer that is dedicated enough to bring us this great story.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users