back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Lets see. Can we compare how many NS endings we have to that minor ending? ^^;

___
This is interesting, too actually.
In this ending, Hinata is shown giving Naruto a letter, (ignore the editors edits.) And then he is shown throwing them out.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#82 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 8 2012, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with all of you. Hinata is given WAY too much focus in the anime for a side character and some even see her as part of the Team 7 love triangle(Looking
at you NH fans..). Pierrot is such a huge part of Hinata's popularity and it couldn't be more obvious that they are to blame. They make her out to be way stronger than
what she really is and the more she showed up the more her fanbase grew, epecially after the Bikocha Beetle Arc in Part 1. dry.gif It's just REALLY annoying to me.
If it wasn't for Pierot, Hinata's popularity would be so much smaller. Some would propbably even forget about her from time to time if they only read the
manga and would only faintly remember her.

Honestly, what is so great about Hinata anyway??? huh.gif Do they not acknowledge her faults? She isn't perfect. I really don't care about Hinata whatsoever.
I don't hate her but I hate her fanbase. The majority of them praise her nonstop and see evey little thing she does as wonderful. She's their heroine.
It's incredibly irritating, especially when some see her as part of the Team 7 dyamic. I sometimes wish Kishi never created Hinata.

Sorry. Had to vent my feelings over Hinata and this new ending tongue.gif

Or remember ep 166? rolleyes.gif she was able to take not one, not two but THREE shinra tensei from Pain when Kakashi and Jiraiya couldn't even take one she must be a super saiyan tongue.gif.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#83 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 8 2012, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or remember ep 166? rolleyes.gif she was able to take not one, not two but THREE shinra tensei from Pain when Kakashi and Jiraiya couldn't even take one she must be a super saiyan tongue.gif.

It's like they are saying Hinata cares for Naruto more than Kakashi and Jiraiya do. *grabs shotgun* KILL ALL PIERROT! sweatdrop.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#84 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Apr 8 2012, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's NaruHina and SasuSaku even though it could be seen as NaruSaku and SasuNaru also. Sakura displays "ambiguity" for Naruto.

huh only Naruto makes her smile like that.

There's no sasusaku in it- Sakura's moments are clearly shown to be about her thinking about Naruto and Sasuke's bond and how terrible it is that they've become enemies.... Everything with Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke in it is about the Team 7 dynamics. Hinata's insert is totally off, she has no connection to the Team 7 dynamics, doesn't have clue 1 about Naruto's intense bond to Sasuke. On the other hand Sakura is part of Team 7 and is intensely aware and agonized over the break in Naruto and Sasuke's bond. She loved the bond that grew between Naruto and Sasuke, she wants them both to have that back. They both need that bond. Naruto knows it and keeps desperately wanting to reach Sasuke. Sasuke has tried to break it, but a part of him still craves that bond- which makes him angry, he doesn't want any bonds to anyone. He doesn't realize that's what he is really chasing, not this destructive hatred of everyone- except for his brother Itachi now, he's reverted back to early childhood with what he wants with Itachi... I'm really hoping what Itachi's last words will be to Sasuke is- "Naruto has always been your true brother, don't hate him, love him, love his goals, support him, you'll only find what you've looking for there..."

And hey if the piece was actually about the Team 7 related pairings, where's Rock Lee, he's (as Kishimoto has even visually made clear more than once)in exactly the same role to Sakura as Hinata is to Naruto. Where's Ino, she crushed on Sasuke too, and still harbors feelings for him. Where's Karin as well.

Sakura's part 1 fangirling of Sasuke is not so overboard in manga canon as compared to Pierrot distortion, plus in manga canon Sakura does show a semiconscious attraction to Naruto from chapter 5 onward [which she kind of realizes in chapter 13- it confuses her, but she doesn't react negatively to it at all, just confusion]- something Pierrot almost always deliberately leaves out in part 1 of the story- they even deliberately leave out anything showing Sakura had a growing deep bond to Naruto in most of of part 1's story- including a significant heroic moment in chapter 11, for example...

Also in manga canon Sakura never reacts negatively to physical contact with Naruto, in fact she initiates it at least twice in part 1, with no negative reaction afterward either. And in part 2 Sakura outright states she loves physical contact with Naruto, and shows it too. Sakura likes his attraction to her as well and flirts with him to encourage him to flirt back- from the first chapter of part 2, no less. Pierrot starts off okay in Shippuden showing this- but then has Sakura largely revert back to their part 1 out of character overdone tsundere stereotype of her character. This is really grossly off for part 2 of the story.

This is also at the point where Hinata starts showing up way too much and starts getting seriously Mary-Sued by Pierrot- in the wind element training arc. And Sakura's characterization in the first Shippuden movie also reflects this way out of character distortion...)

Hinata worships an image, not the reality. The one time in manga canon she's outright confronted with a part of Naruto's personality that doesn't fit her image of him, her expression shows she doesn't relate to him at all. In fact, it's Kiba she passively shows her support for.

It's Sakura who fights for Naruto in front of their friends- even though she knows more and is seriously worried about Naruto's plan to deal with Sasuke when the time comes. Sakura wants their friends to continue to have a good opinion of Naruto, so she slants her defense of Naruto to make it look more plausible why Naruto didn't take down Sasuke, and follows Naruto's lead and says nothing about what she knows about Naruto's plan- to Sakura that's something between her and Naruto, not anyone else there.

Kishimoto has had adult characters say all through the manga that guys should get with a women who fit the tsundere type character, and always made negative commentary on girls who acted like what Sakura and Ino were toward Sasuke in part 1, Hinata toward Naruto- still!, and those Sand village girls toward Gaara.

Pierrot tries to desperately ignore this with Hinata, because by their own admission they are Hinata fanboys. But should Kishmoto make the Kibahina pairing more overt, I guarantee all of sudden we will see Kibahina being written into their adaption and put on equal footing with narusaku... Again, because it's all about Hinata for Pierrot....

This is why so many people are disgusted with Pierrot's adaption- they've deliberately gone way off from manga canon, from the beginning when they inserted Hinata into the Academy graduation arc. In manga canon Hinata doesn't show up until part way into the Chunin exams arc. And don't get me started on the Mary-Sueing of Hinata (plus Pierrot- adult men, overtly fanservicing a 12 year old girl in that episode- ugh!) in the horrid hell of the 85 episodes of filler at the end of part 1. Only the last arc has even the vaguest relation to the story in the manga... (the first arc doesn't either, although at least they get Naruto and Sakura's bond better than they usually did in part 1, at least that reflects Naruto and Sakura close to what their bond was at the end of part 1- the third movie does the same- which s why it's the part 1 movie I like best- the manga canon characters are actually acting close to their canon selves. They even manage not to overblow Sakura's tsundereness (something even Shippuden movie 3 is gulity of- the best Shippuden full length movie so far.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#85 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Apr 8 2012, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone feels the same way, why they give her soo much focus?
also we need to be honest with herself this Hinata is not the same character off before her fan base has change Kishi's view she have a lot more focus than Sakura lately, since this war started.
She is not important in Kishi's manga she never was, but she is gating bigger panels and more panels time of all the rookie 11. Sakura is the manga heroine not Hinata, but Hinata is gating a lot more focus than her. That's why she is becoming more annoying and hated by fans.

People hate the fact, that each time we see Naruto he's always thinking about Sasuke, don't you think it will be the same if each time we see Hinata she is only thinking about Naruto-kun.
Her fan base is very big but her heters went from 7% to an 34% + and it keep growing.

How many time we have Hinata appearance in this manga since 2nd part in a count of 275 + chapters? very little 6 or 8 chapters. Now how many time we see Hinata since the war started 61 + chapters? 8 chapers
that is why her haters are gating bigger because they see her more times doing the same thing Naruto-kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-kun.

Sakura 7 times for a main heroine.

I can't believe that some people take Hinata as more of a heroine than Sakura. In an interview, NaruHina fans said that Kishimoto said Hinata was a better heroine than her which I don't believe for a
second dry.gif . Sure Sakura has her faults and makes mistakes but at least she recognizes them. She's a heroine on the inside and is finally being one on the outside. Kishimoto loves Sakura's character and is annoyed but the huge Hinata fanbase. It was probably biasedly edited. There is a reason why Sakura is my most favorite female character. She has more substance to her personality and isn't constantly thinking 'Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun' or even 'Naruto, Naruto, Naruto' which is more than what I can say about Hinata who has no purpose beyond Naruto which is pretty selfish if you ask me. Hinata is just, to put it bluntly, pairing fodder as well as a Naruto fangirl. Her haters would be growing because they are finally seeing how selfish she really is.She always was to an extent to begin with but now they are finally realizing. I swear, I could almost hate Hinata if wasn't for her being such a kind character.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#86 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

Oh that was just horribly distorted. dry.gif It was a comment from one of the audience and Hinata fans make it seem like Kishimoto said that, also about the fact that Sakura loves Sasuke. If I am correct.

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 April 2012 - 03:15 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#87 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 8 2012, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh that was just horribly distorted. dry.gif It was a comment from one of the audience and Hinata fans make it seem like Kishimoto said that, also about the fact that Sakura loves Sasuke. If I am correct.

You are not mistaken Phantom. It was from the audience and if you look up Narutopedia, they have "Kishimoto said in a interview that Hinata is a better heroine than Sakura" on Hinata's page.
I edited it and said that Kishi said the opposite but it was erased dry.gif. Honestly, I'm really starting to hate Narutopedia now. I haven't gone on the website in like a week, especially after
seeing the mindblowing biasedness in "Naruto Uzumaki's Relationships" towards Hinata and NaruHina. And they are supposed to be a nonbiased site 111189.gif. I'm growing tired of the Hinata love really sleep.gif , especially
when she's nothing special at all.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#88 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 9 2012, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are not mistaken Phantom. It was from the audience and if you look up Narutopedia, they have "Kishimoto said in a interview that Hinata is a better heroine than Sakura" on Hinata's page.
I edited it and said that Kishi said the opposite but it was erased dry.gif. Honestly, I'm really starting to hate Narutopedia now. I haven't gone on the website in like a week, especially after
seeing the mindblowing biasedness in "Naruto Uzumaki's Relationships" towards Hinata and NaruHina. And they are supposed to be a nonbiased site 111189.gif. I'm growing tired of the Hinata love really sleep.gif , especially

Kishi did not say that, did he?

jus drein jus daun.

#89 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 9 2012, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishi did not say that, did he?

Nope. Not at all. He loves Sakura's character and can't understand why Hinata is so popular. I honestly don't get it either facepalm.png .

#90 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 9 2012, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope. Not at all. He loves Sakura's character and can't understand why Hinata is so popular. I honestly don't get it either facepalm.png .

LOL, yeah. I can picture him saying that he doesn't understand why Hinata is popular.

jus drein jus daun.

#91 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

I wonder how Kiba and Shino fans feel about the anime dragging Hinata into the love triangle and getting so much spotlight? Do they resent Hinata? Or are Team 8 fans mostly Hinata fans and don't care if she overshadows the other two?

#92 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 8 2012, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not to mention the fact they say Sakura does not return his feelings. dry.gif I have then since made a personal vow to NEVER look up any western sources of information on Naruto, cause they are just contradictory AND biased. down.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#93 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 10 2012, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to mention the fact they say Sakura does not return his feelings. dry.gif I have then since made a personal vow to NEVER look up any western sources of information on Naruto, cause they are just contradictory AND biased. down.gif

Which sources do you DO check then?

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#94 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Apr 10 2012, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which sources do you DO check then?

manga... nuf said.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#95 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 8 2012, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what is so great about Hinata anyway??? huh.gif

Her breasts? pictureem0.gif

I kid, I kid. I just had to say that. tongue.gif

Anyway, I think the reason that some people like Hinata is simply that she appeals to them. It could be her personality, her struggle to become a better person or her...assets....

Whatever the cause, Pierrot knows this and they are using it as a means to ensure that they'll still have jobs at the end of the month. It may not make much sense from a storytelling point of view, but it makes perfect sense from a business point of view.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#96 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 9 2012, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know how you feel dry.gif . I was really the only NaruSaku fan on Narutopedia that made a stand against that sentence, stating point-blank that Sakura's feelings aren't exactly clear without being
debatable and yet they STILL didn't listen, even when I brought up the Databook sentence. They said things like 'it's outdated' and 'look at Sakura's confession. It obviously proved Sakura doesn't love
Naruto. She loves Sasuke' facepalm.png. I thought that they would at least consider I was right but most of them were NaruHina fans and even a non-biased person told me to stop. I've pretty much given
up on it now since almost no one respects me on that site and sees me as 'Biased, crazy NS fan' . Like there any better than me!

#97 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 10 2012, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know how you feel dry.gif . I was really the only NaruSaku fan on Narutopedia that made a stand against that sentence, stating point-blank that Sakura's feelings aren't exactly clear without being
debatable and yet they STILL didn't listen, even when I brought up the Databook sentence. They said things like 'it's outdated' and 'look at Sakura's confession. It obviously proved Sakura doesn't love
Naruto. She loves Sasuke' facepalm.png. I thought that they would at least consider I was right but most of them were NaruHina fans and even a non-biased person told me to stop. I've pretty much given
up on it now since almost no one respects me on that site and sees me as 'Biased, crazy NS fan' . Like there any better than me!

Won't they have egg on their faces when the manga ends with the typical time skip epilogue chapter and we see Naruto and Sakura together as a couple and probably parents of a couple of kids as well. laugh.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#98 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 10 2012, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Won't they have egg on their faces when the manga ends with the typical time skip epilogue chapter and we see Naruto and Sakura together as a couple and probably parents of a couple of kids as well. laugh.gif

They'd be too busy crying in a rant.

#99 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 11 2012, 04:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They'd be too busy crying in a rant.

Or saying Kishimoto is just trolling the fans biggrin.gif

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#100 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Apr 11 2012, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or saying Kishimoto is just trolling the fans biggrin.gif

Haha all of you guys are right laugh.gif ! I can't wait to rub it in their faces that I was right. I'll be one of the first to erase all that NaruHina and SasuSaku biasness when NaruSaku is canon eager.gif . I think I've earned that after all the crap I had to go through on that site. I was only stating facts and yet no one listened. They'll see. a_plotting.gif

I swear the only active thing I'll do on that for a while anyway, is edit my profile. That's it. I'll just resignedly avoid Naruto's and Sakura's pages and Hinata's until then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users