Jump Festa 2010 Interview

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

#201 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jan 9 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really...don't care...if there isn't a neutral source...then every translation...even the whole manga is biased.

i dont under stand? what you mean

#202 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Jan 9 2010, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont under stand? what you mean

I think he's talking about that the translators they are messing up with the manga translations when it involves the pairings especially when it's leading towards N/S they have already messed with the translations in the past chapters 442, 453, 470 and 474 are proof of this. When another chapter comes that involves with N/S they will eventually messed with the translations again supporting the other pairings. For example 474 the quote says" Sai reveals Sakura's true feelings" that's wrong the real quote says" Sai reveals Sakura's true intentions" also Sai speaks in present time that Sakura loves Sasuke when that's wrong the true translation is that Sai speaks in past tense. He didn't said " she loves" he said" she loved" proof of this is the data book 3 on Sakura's profile page it says that she" USED to have a crush on Sasuke"

I have already said it before that we need to find people who can translate the manga fairly not like others who they were "supposedly rolleyes.gif" to be neutral in the pairings war. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#203 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 9 2010, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he's talking about that the translators they are messing up with the manga translations when it involves the pairings especially when it's leading towards N/S they have already messed with the translations in the past chapters 442, 453, 470 and 474 are proof of this. When another chapter comes that involves with N/S they will eventually messed with the translations again supporting the other pairings. For example 474 the quote says" Sai reveals Sakura's true feelings" that's wrong the real quote says" Sai reveals Sakura's true intentions" also Sai speaks in present time that Sakura loves Sasuke when that's wrong the true translation is that Sai speaks in past tense. He didn't said " she loves" he said" she loved" proof of this is the data book 3 on Sakura's profile page it says that she" USED to have a crush on Sasuke"

I have already said it before that we need to find people who can translate the manga fairly not like others who they were "supposedly rolleyes.gif" to be neutral in the pairings war. sleep.gif

thank you im very inexsperenced at this i new to debateing and i really know it ignoys people so sorry everyone

#204 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 9 2010, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lets all call up our japanese friends and get a huge translation going! boogie.gif

#205 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jan 9 2010, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets all call up our japanese friends and get a huge translation going! boogie.gif

Yes, lets laugh.gif
meh.

#206 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jan 9 2010, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's do that Japanese are the only ones who can help us because I don't trust the usual translators. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#207 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 10 2010, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's do that Japanese are the only ones who can help us because I don't trust the usual translators. sleep.gif

i actually was not kidding when i said that. should i start an entire post asking for all people who can translate?

#208 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jan 9 2010, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i actually was not kidding when i said that. should i start an entire post asking for all people who can translate?

Do that my friend I'm with you a 100%. a_thumbs.gif wink.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#209 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:56 AM

I can't believe we got eleven pages of thread out of an interview that told us absolutely nothing we didn't already know. Some chapter threads with new developments don't even hit that.
bd5.jpg

#210 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jan 10 2010, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't believe we got eleven pages of thread out of an interview that told us absolutely nothing we didn't already know. Some chapter threads with new developments don't even hit that.

Yes it did. Remember the 450, 469 AND 470 spoilers and chapter threads? If you talk about regular chapter threads, welll... we just read and comment like we always do. tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#211 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:33 AM

By far 469 got the most I've ever seen. And it was a spoiler thread.

Hey, we've got innera on our side cool.gif

#212 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:06 AM

Off-topic: Uzumakikage can you fix the link on the new movie?? it doesn't work for me.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#213 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 10 2010, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes it did. Remember the 450, 469 AND 470 spoilers and chapter threads? If you talk about regular chapter threads, welll... we just read and comment like we always do. tongue.gif

I remember those threads more for me being an obnoxious ass and trying to be funny.
bd5.jpg

#214 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 10 2010, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do that my friend I'm with you a 100%. a_thumbs.gif wink.gif

It is now officially done! the translation group is now open.....please everyone go to naruto general and translation post for more information. a_dance.gif

#215 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

LOL. Naruto-z's got a whole company going on. laugh.gif

#216 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 8 2010, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This post contains the translation of the actual script (the front page contains translations of what fans remembered). Here.

This is a link of an alternate translation of that script (on some parts). Here.

That is pretty much all there is. The major difference being that Kishimoto didn't actually say 'love' and that he didn't intend Sakura to be unpleasant. However, he does say something along the lines of Sakura used Naruto's love for her. (The second translator commented on being surprised Kishi would say this).
Ah, I was just checking someone had posted Four's translation happy.gif (the person she was talking to there was me heheelq7.png ) I thought her trans showed quite a big difference in some things.

#217 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jan 11 2010, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, I was just checking someone had posted Four's translation happy.gif (the person she was talking to there was me heheelq7.png ) I thought her trans showed quite a big difference in some things.

Oh! omfg.gif
I thought it was Nawheetos tongue.gif

#218 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:58 AM

Downs is Dee-chan tongue.gif

also known as Crackers

#219 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Jan 10 2010, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL. Naruto-z's got a whole company going on. laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHA! 111189.gif

#220 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:02 AM

Can someone find the complete script of the interview translated fairly because N/H and S/S fans are coming up with the craziest things. dry.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users