Close
Photo

Mass Effect (Series)

Bioware Mass Effect Epic RPG Way Better Than Naruto Classic Shepard Miranda Lawson is Goddess

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:01 PM

What's origin? Probably a stupid question, but I don't game on PC lol I've got everything on Xbox

This Origin:

origin_news_header_723x250.jpg?cb=141297

it's a EA game plataform used for online gaming and purchases. Since Bioware belongs to EA now, they can only sell their computer games there, just like Dragon age Inquisition, for example.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#22 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:57 AM

New gameplay trailer... with just about a minute of actual combat. And the release date already around the corner. In march 21st.

I'm... really skeptical of this game. We are less then three months away from release and we only got one cinematic trailer and one gameplay demonstration. Bioware is barely giving us anything... as if they have something to hide. I'm really suspicious of this game, and I'm not joking, then I say this smells like no man's sky, 2017 edition.

Edited by alexander, 05 January 2017 - 10:58 AM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#23 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:03 AM

ME2 is free on Origins:

https://www.origin.c...es/on-the-house

Unfortunately it doesn't include the DLCs.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#24 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:07 AM

New gameplay trailer... with just about a minute of actual combat. And the release date already around the corner. In march 21st.

I'm... really skeptical of this game. We are less then three months away from release and we only got one cinematic trailer and one gameplay demonstration. Bioware is barely giving us anything... as if they have something to hide. I'm really suspicious of this game, and I'm not joking, then I say this smells like no man's sky, 2017 edition.

I'm the opposite. I'm totally hyped. From what we've seen, everything looks smooth. I think more will come out in the coming weeks, they've been steadily releasing more as of late. 

I definitely don't think it will be like No Man's Sky.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#25 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:48 AM

Looks like this series is finished.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bioware, Mass Effect, Epic, RPG, Way Better Than Naruto, Classic, Shepard, Miranda Lawson is Goddess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users