Hokage

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:29 AM

Someone Once Told Me
By: Uzumaki Naruto
I don't own Naruto.

Someone once told me?to protect your most precious person, that is when your truly your strongest?all I can think about now when I think about these words are the people of my village. I looked up at the Hokage monument to see the beautiful sculptors of the previous Hokages of my village. One day I?ll be on there I tell myself, but the darkness is following me. So dark?. so lonely. I?ll never go back! It hurt so much when I was in that empty world but not anymore. I found precious people, people who would die for me and I would die for them. I want them happy and I want to become stronger.

Someone once told me?true strength comes when you have a precious person?if I were to narrow it down to my most precious person, then I can proudly say she always makes me strong. My heart beats for her, but I do not know if I can have her. The beauty of her emerald eyes that shine with a unique green and she was given a unique name?.?Sakura.?

Somebody told me, true strength comes when you protect your most precious person. I will protect her with all my strength, even if it is the cost of my dreams. But I will become Hokage and I will not die, I will protect her with all my strength because death is not on my list of things to do. I will not let her be hurt anymore; I will not see her cry.

Somebody told me?. true strength is when you protect your most precious person. I will protect her till the day I die! Even if it will be a tragedy for me! I will protect her because she means everything to me. I made a promise to her and I will keep it, because that is my ninja way. I will make her happy even if it hurts my heart. She is my favorite?my favorite Sakura blossom.

Somebody once told me?. heaven was far away but that?s untrue. I see it in my path not to far away. Maybe one day that heaven will be mine.

Somebody told me, when I protect the most precious person that is when I am truly strong. I will protect Sakura-chan forever!

Somebody once told me?that I was a loser, a nightmare, not a hero, I will prove them all wrong, and I will have her in my arms, because I am Uzumaki Naruto! I will become the next Hokage and gain the heart of the heroine. That heroin is Hurano Sakura, my most precious person.
You?re my only one.
You are what makes me truely strong.

#2 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:stuff...

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:12 AM

*Claps* Bravo. Nicely done.

#3 blessed_devil

blessed_devil

...Advanced Member?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Making fanfics, reading fanfics, watching TV especially Naruto, eating, sleeping, playing...

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:35 AM

Wow, it was nice. I wonder... if Sakura was the one speaking, what would she say?

*goes off to Microsoft Word and writes a Sakura first-person fic.
Nothing is more reassuring than Kakashi saying "They'll be alright. Pakkun is with them."

#4 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:58 AM

Nicely written. happy.gif It sums up Naruto's thoughts on Sakura!

You might want to correct a couple of spelling errors in the last paragraph.

"heroin" is really spelt heroine. happy.gif; "Heroin" makes Sakura look like she's some sort of drug, hehe.

But nicely done. smile.gif

Can't wait to see your Sakura-centric fic, Blessed!

#5 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:40 PM

*thumbs up* Great job! There were minor spelling errors, but Smiter posted that first. biggrin.gif Hope to see more writing from you!
Posted Image

#6 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:39 PM

UN! Great POV fic-thingy! tongue.gif

#7 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 04:06 PM

yet again another good one biggrin.gif geeze i think i read too much lol tongue.gif

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users