5160 replies to this topic

#2021 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:56 PM

Yeah, this is the first time he has killed in human form (that I recall). Since he is a shinigami, he doesn't really even 'kill' the hollows, he just cleanses them.

He didn't seem to have a problem with it, which is kinda weird but perhaps that is part of Ichigo's maturing. Since Ichigo is able to understand other people through battle, perhaps that was what he saw as Ginjou's desire? I don't know.

I think Ulquiorra's death is a bit more impactful in that it really caused Ichigo regret. It was a kill he didn't mean to do. Even more, he did not fulfill his shinigami duty by cleansing hollow. He killed Ulquiorra without his sword.

#2022 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 17 2012, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, this is the first time he has killed in human form (that I recall). Since he is a shinigami, he doesn't really even 'kill' the hollows, he just cleanses them.

He didn't seem to have a problem with it, which is kinda weird but perhaps that is part of Ichigo's maturing. Since Ichigo is able to understand other people through battle, perhaps that was what he saw as Ginjou's desire? I don't know.

I like this explanation. It kind of ties into Ukitake and Kyouraku's talk this last chapter on Ichigo growing up. Maybe we'll see Ichigo be more willing to kill opponents in the future. Or at least fight knowing that killing is a potential option, if all else fails.

I guess the only thing that bothers me is how Ichigo has sort of been painted as that typical shounen hero (at least what I assume to be typical, based on the half-dozen or so manga I've read) who does everything in his power to avoid killing his opponents. Even his Arrancar opponents, who I presume are cleansed in the same way Hollows are, he seemed to do everything he could to keep them from dying while he was present.

But I think your thought on Ginjou's desire might also ring true. Ichigo didn't try to talk him out of resolve, even though Ginjou claimed that he understood his situation. So if he believed killing Ginjou was the only way to save him, that might potentially explain the lack of focus on Ichigo's 'first kill'.

I think Ulquiorra's death is a bit more impactful in that it really caused Ichigo regret. It was a kill he didn't mean to do. Even more, he did not fulfill his shinigami duty by cleansing hollow. He killed Ulquiorra without his sword.

That's also a good point. I guess I originally took Ichigo's regret as more of a stain on his pride, as, unlike his fight with Byakuya, where he was able to win on his own in the end, his victory against Ulquiorra was entirely due to his inner Hollow. But it makes sense that he would also feel regret over having actually killed him, as killing without cleansing him would sort of make Ulquiorra his first kill (at least from Ichigo's perspective-I'd like to see him return somehow wink.gif ). Maybe that's why Ichigo hasn't had any inner turmoil over killing Ginjou, at least that we've seen in the past few chapters.

Of course, there could be several other ways to read it, but it's great food for thought. Thanks! happy.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 18 January 2012 - 01:28 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#2023 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:38 AM

A good question right now is: where is this heading? Most manga have an overall goal that the main hero reaches in the end, but it looks like Ichigo has no goals... so it would be true to say that we have no clear direction as to where the plot could head towards. In all honestly, I could have never predicted this arc.

#2024 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 17 2012, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like this explanation. It kind of ties into Ukitake and Kyouraku's talk this last chapter on Ichigo growing up. Maybe we'll see Ichigo be more willing to kill opponents in the future. Or at least fight knowing that killing is a potential option, if all else fails.

I guess the only thing that bothers me is how Ichigo has sort of been painted as that typical shounen hero (at least what I assume to be typical, based on the half-dozen or so manga I've read) who does everything in his power to avoid killing his opponents. Even his Arrancar opponents, who I presume are cleansed in the same way Hollows are, he seemed to do everything he could to keep them from dying while he was present.

But I think your thought on Ginjou's desire might also ring true. Ichigo didn't try to talk him out of resolve, even though Ginjou claimed that he understood his situation. So if he believed killing Ginjou was the only way to save him, that might potentially explain the lack of focus on Ichigo's 'first kill'.

Ichigo sort of flip-flops between what he feels regret over sometimes. I mean, I might be remembering wrong, but at one point I think he was saying how he didn't regret the fights he had won or who he had hurt. But then other times he seems to go all emo over other battles XD I guess I would just chalk this up as Ichigo growing up. He is still sort of figuring out that sometimes you cant save everyone by letting them live. And really, I like the more realistic view compared to other shounen manga. Most heroes dont get that sort of baggage, they just win and no one dies, or at least not exactly by their hand. Perhaps Kubo intends Ichigo to be different given this recent action. I liked how he handled it afterwards, with Ichigo wanting to bury him and feeling a kinship towards Ginjou. Yeah, I'd say those old men had a right to be proud of him XD

#2025 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jan 17 2012, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A good question right now is: where is this heading? Most manga have an overall goal that the main hero reaches in the end, but it looks like Ichigo has no goals... so it would be true to say that we have no clear direction as to where the plot could head towards. In all honestly, I could have never predicted this arc.

IMO I believe the Soul King and Royal Guard is likely the final plot of Bleach. Aizen wanted to dethrone the Soul King and Urahara also knows somethings wrong but no one wants to oppose the King and Guard or is afraid to, at least that is the impression i got before Aizen was completely sealed. Isshin is also likely to be tied to the Royal Guard somehow so I'm looking forward to his back story.

Edited by Dreamer, 18 January 2012 - 03:38 AM.

#2026 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

Interview!

The Gotei 13 Reborn

What happened during those missing 17 months!!?

Captain of the First Division – Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni

A softer Captain Commander Yamamoto

Commander of the entire Gotei 13. Lost his arm due to a sacrificial kido… But did he also change inside!?

Tite Interview

Q: What about Genryuusai’s left arm?

Kubo: He only has his right arm now.

Q: Is that all that’s changed?

Kubo: I think Genryuusai wouldn’t change much from his current state if he trained. Wouldn’t it be strange for someone who’s lived for over two thousand years to change over a period of 17 months? However, he does have unseen, inner changes.

Captain of the Second Division – Soi Fon

Following the deadly battles with Aizen and the Espadas, Soi Fon changed her hair during the 17 month period. Perhaps because the Second Division prizes quickness, her hair is now shorter.

Losing her left hand during the battle with Barragan.

The Second Division Captain, whose duty is assassination, lost her left hand during the battles at Karakura town. Thanks to the top healing skills of the Gotei, it has now been restored.

Tite Interview

Q: What happened to the hand lost to “aging?”

Kubo: Soi Fon’s left hand has been healed.

Q: What about her change in appearance?

Kubo: Her hair has changed a little. Speaking of changes, I also wanted to change Yoruichi, but her current look really suits her, so it’s difficult for me.

Captain of the Third Division – Otoribashi Rojuro

Rojuro has returned to his same position from a hundred years ago. Same as TBTP, his look is modeled on that of a western gentleman. His hair has also become more refined.
The lieutenant of the Third Division is…
Kira remains the lieutenant of the Third Division. How well does he complement his new captain!?

Tite Interview

Q: Rojuro has rejoined the Gotei 13.

Kubo: Rojuro and Izuru suit each other very well, so I decided to put Rojuro into the Third Division. I should add that Shinji returned to the Fifth Division, and Kensei returned to the Ninth.

Captain of the Fourth Division – Unohana Retsu

Unohana, who will finally turn her zanpakuto against the enemy and enter battle.

The Captain of the Fourth Division, who has the special duty of healing and is the most senior captain next to the Captain Commander, will finally enter battle, and release her reiatsu & zanpakuto in the new arc.

Tite Interview

Q: Unohana will finally fight?

Kubo: In the next arc, I’ve decided that Unohana will enter the battlefiled. Her zanpakuto’s true form will also be revealed. I can also add that when Unohana fights, she unravels her large braid.

Next time: Kubo-sensei describes the new arc’s battlefield!! Also, the Gotei 13 Reborn <Fifth Division – Ninth Division>

Source: http://bleachasylum....l=1#post2907502

Unohana will fight next arc! wow.png

#2027 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:56 PM

another arc O_o

let's hope it's not as silly as this one

#2028 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:42 AM

Hopefully we'll get something epic

#2029 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

Uh isn't Kubo on break from Bleach for a little bit and drawing some mini non-canon chapters of something?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2030 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jan 22 2012, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh isn't Kubo on break from Bleach for a little bit and drawing some mini non-canon chapters of something?

If Kubo writes them, then they are canon, ne?

Last week we didn't get any comics, but we did get an interview.

#2031 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:46 AM

Well I meant wasn't he drawing some special stuff not related to the story? So what's the interview?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2032 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:14 PM

@Phantom Last weeks interview I posted above.

Annnd Boom, you are gonna wanna read this pictureem0.gif

The places that have seen innumerable battles –

Naruki City
The place where Ichigo’s friend Keigo lives. The battlefield for the Lost Agent arc. The base for Xcution.
Seireitei
In the center of Soul Society, where the shinigami live. Soul Society itself already has 1 million years of history.
Rukongai
Located outside of Seireitei, separated into 320 districts.
Karakura Town
A town located near central Tokyo. Also a center of spiritual activity.
Hueco Mundo
A place that is largely desert. Barragan’s “city” is also located here.

Tite comment
The new arc is located neither in Karakura Town nor Soul Society. Although it is a new location, but it’s also “underneath somewhere” and “unexpectedly close.”

The location of the new arc is here!!!
“The concept is a place like a ‘palace made of ice.’”
Partial sketch
Two pillars immediately catch the eye in this rough sketch of the new arc’s battlefield. Behind them, there is a “palace of ice.” Perhaps the new enemies are hiding in there.
Partial sketch
Like tall cliffs and precipices. Everything is covered with ice, and what is that at the very end resembling a large waterfall…. The palace is on top of all this?

Tite comment
In the new arc, I want to draw a place like a “palace of ice.” It will be colored white, with blues and silvers as well.

Kubo-sensei confesses! The Arrancar are also in his plans!!
Tite Interview
Q: In the new arc, the shinigami will of course be represented, but will other characters from the past also appear?
Kubo: Yes, if the arrancar appear, I think they will stand with the shinigami.
Q: Will there be characters that appear in the role of a friend?
Kubo: Ulquiorra has already turned into ash. Grimmjow might become a friend. Also, what about Harribel, who is still alive? But, I wonder how I’d bring them out of Hueco Mundo. I think Harribel would not leave Hueco Mundo.
Q: Was the idea of arrancars becoming friends in your plans before this break? Or was it just a feeling that they might return?
Kubo: “They might appear.” Or it could be that “they might not appear.” (laughs) Even if they did appear, it wouldn’t be individually, but as a group.
Q: What about Nel?
Kubo: I think I will let Nel appear.
Q: I’d really like to see her interactions with Kon.
Kubo: Kon did not appear in the Lost Agent arc. But to tell the truth, he has rarely appeared since the end of the Soul Society arc, roughly five years ago. (laugh) People who only recently started reading might not know that he exists. (laugh)
Q: It can’t be that you’ve forgotten him?
Kubo: (laugh)

Will the espada return in the new arc? The editor makes a courageous prediction!!
0. Yammy –
1. Stark (extremely unlikely)
2. Barragan –
3. Harribel (unlikely)
4. Ulquiorra –
5. Nnoitra (extremely unlikely)
6. Grimmjow (very likely)
7. Zommari (extremely unlikely)
8. Szayel –
9. Aaroniero –
Previous No 3. Nel (very likely)

Source: http://bleachasylum....852#post2909852

There are pics/more info at Bleach Asylum, so I suggest you look there if you want more XD I'm mostly interested in the arrancar returning! wow.png

#2033 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 22 2012, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Kubo writes them, then they are canon, ne?

Not necessarily.

#2034 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

Yay Nel!

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#2035 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

The chapter will be release this week or next week?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2036 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 25 2012, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Annnd Boom, you are gonna wanna read this pictureem0.gif

Source: http://bleachasylum....852#post2909852

There are pics/more info at Bleach Asylum, so I suggest you look there if you want more XD I'm mostly interested in the arrancar returning! wow.png

This is awesome. Kubo even acknowleded that Grimmjow might become an ally. I actually kind of hope he does. He's a great villain, but he's a much better rival in IMO. Ichigo's got like a million and one rivals already, but I think Grimmjow has what it takes to outshine the rest.
Now I'll just have to cross my fingers to see his Segunda Etapa. pictureem0.gif

Anyways, I'll control my joy for a bit to discuss the rest of the interview. I could be wrong, but it looks like Kubo's editor made some predictions based on the interview. That's what I assume anyway, but it'd be even better if Kubo and his editor had another conversation that these predictions are based on.

So Yammy, Barragan, Ulquiorra, Szayel, and Aaroniero weren't commented on? I can see Yammy and Ulquiorra returning (it'd be interesting if they returned together, much like they originally did). The other three I have a tougher time seeing return. Barragan's death was pretty conclusive, and I thought that special manga chapter for Hell Verse confirmed that Szayel and Aaroniero were in Hell. But I suppose that's an irrelevelant point, since all Kubo has to do to bring them back is make Hell a setting for the manga. tongue.gif
It also looks like he mentioned Stark, Nnoitra, and Zommari as being extremely unlikely to return, so I'm gonna assume that's because they're all dead. I sort of thought Stark might return, but it looks Kubo doesn't have plans for him yet. Zommari I don't care about, and I'm glad Nnoitra is listed as extremely unlikely. I never liked that guy. He was like an angsty Kenpachi, which shouldn't make sense at all. Plus, the Nel/Nnoitra pairing has always bugged me for some reason.

As for Harribel, I wonder if she's taking command of Las Noches for the time being, since she's the highest-ranked Espada to have survived (I believe the Unmasked Databook confirmed that). I guess we probably won't find out for a while.

Oh, and Neliel is returning. wow.png Heh heh, she was one of my favorite female characters for a while after her short-lived fight with Nnoitra. Maybe I'll have to start Ichi/Nel shipping again. Or maybe Grimm/Nel shipping. pictureem0.gif

Thanks for the info, Soupy! I have a feeling I'm gonna be much more interested in Bleach over the next year or so. happy.gif

Now...time to watch my favorite Grimmjow scenes again.
Waking up with the King --Click here to view--

Edited by Boom...Winning, 26 January 2012 - 12:07 AM.

#2037 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 26 2012, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Plus, the Nel/Nnoitra pairing has always bugged me for some reason.

As for Harribel, I wonder if she's taking command of Las Noches for the time being, since she's the highest-ranked Espada to have survived (I believe the Unmasked Databook confirmed that). I guess we probably won't find out for a while.

Oh, and Neliel is returning. wow.png Heh heh, she was one of my favorite female characters for a while after her short-lived fight with Nnoitra. Maybe I'll have to start Ichi/Nel shipping again. Or maybe Grimm/Nel shipping. pictureem0.gif

Nnoitra/Nel???? No way.

Speaking of Nel....

drooling.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#2038 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 25 2012, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The chapter will be release this week or next week?

Next week is another off week. After that we will have the new arc!

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 25 2012, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is awesome. Kubo even acknowleded that Grimmjow might become an ally. I actually kind of hope he does. He's a great villain, but he's a much better rival in IMO. Ichigo's got like a million and one rivals already, but I think Grimmjow has what it takes to outshine the rest.
Now I'll just have to cross my fingers to see his Segunda Etapa. pictureem0.gif

Yep XD He pretty much seems to say if the arrancar come back, they will be helping the heroes. I can't wait to see Nel too >.<

Anyways, I'll control my joy for a bit to discuss the rest of the interview. I could be wrong, but it looks like Kubo's editor made some predictions based on the interview. That's what I assume anyway, but it'd be even better if Kubo and his editor had another conversation that these predictions are based on.

Well, either he made the predictions based on conversations with Kubo, or yeah, based on the interview. To me, the editor being in the interview indicates it is their assumption based on what Kubo has hinted at to them specifically. But yeah, that's just my own take.

So Yammy, Barragan, Ulquiorra, Szayel, and Aaroniero weren't commented on? I can see Yammy and Ulquiorra returning (it'd be interesting if they returned together, much like they originally did). The other three I have a tougher time seeing return. Barragan's death was pretty conclusive, and I thought that special manga chapter for Hell Verse confirmed that Szayel and Aaroniero were in Hell. But I suppose that's an irrelevelant point, since all Kubo has to do to bring them back is make Hell a setting for the manga. tongue.gif

Yeah. Not sure why the, basically, no comment on them. They could have been lumped into unlikely or something, so I find it a bit fishy. I don't see much use for Yammy, since he has almost no backstory besides having a dog, so I highly doubt he would ever return. The short story released in UNMASKED indicated the dog was left waiting forever for a master that never returned, which makes me even more doubtful of him returning.

Ulquiorra I think has a high chance of returning, and it would make sense to leave people hanging with him, since he is one of the more popular arrancar. He also could fit easily into the story given the fact that he cast away his hollowness for the heart, and the nakama are all about the heart anyways.

Barragan, once again, I doubt will come back. He was also underdeveloped and wasn't nice by any means. It's easier to just leave the bad guys dead and bring back the semi-bad guys.

And yeah, Szayel and Aaroneiro are in Hell, though perhaps they weren't commented on for the sake of anyone who might not have seen the Hell chapter. Not sure, but I think once you are in Hell you dont come out of it XD
It also looks like he mentioned Stark, Nnoitra, and Zommari as being extremely unlikely to return, so I'm gonna assume that's because they're all dead. I sort of thought Stark might return, but it looks Kubo doesn't have plans for him yet. Zommari I don't care about, and I'm glad Nnoitra is listed as extremely unlikely. I never liked that guy. He was like an angsty Kenpachi, which shouldn't make sense at all. Plus, the Nel/Nnoitra pairing has always bugged me for some reason.

I liked Nnoitra and Starrk, but more so Starrk. I'm surprised that he wasn't given more chance, but that doesn't mean he won't appear later on, or that the editor is wrong or kept in the dark about it.

Nnoitra got the death he desired, and even though I'd like his relationship with Nel to be fleshed out more, I understand that he got what he wanted in the end and sort of repented. However, since he was close to Nel at his death, I always thought it wasn't impossible he could have been healed.

Zommari, yeah, really dont care about him and I hope he stays dead.

The short story showed her leaving Las Noches with her fraccion (leaving behind Yammy's dog), so I'm guessing she is wandering the desert.

Thanks for the info, Soupy! I have a feeling I'm gonna be much more interested in Bleach over the next year or so. happy.gif

No problem! I knew you'd be ecstatic XD

#2039 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jan 25 2012, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nnoitra/Nel???? No way.

Speaking of Nel....

drooling.gif

121721.gif

Wow, that's some great cosplay.

Maybe I'll start shipping "Myself as an OC"/Nel. Vicarious ships FTW!

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 25 2012, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah. Not sure why the, basically, no comment on them. They could have been lumped into unlikely or something, so I find it a bit fishy. I don't see much use for Yammy, since he has almost no backstory besides having a dog, so I highly doubt he would ever return. The short story released in UNMASKED indicated the dog was left waiting forever for a master that never returned, which makes me even more doubtful of him returning.

Ulquiorra I think has a high chance of returning, and it would make sense to leave people hanging with him, since he is one of the more popular arrancar. He also could fit easily into the story given the fact that he cast away his hollowness for the heart, and the nakama are all about the heart anyways.

Barragan, once again, I doubt will come back. He was also underdeveloped and wasn't nice by any means. It's easier to just leave the bad guys dead and bring back the semi-bad guys.

And yeah, Szayel and Aaroneiro are in Hell, though perhaps they weren't commented on for the sake of anyone who might not have seen the Hell chapter. Not sure, but I think once you are in Hell you dont come out of it XD

I liked Nnoitra and Starrk, but more so Starrk. I'm surprised that he wasn't given more chance, but that doesn't mean he won't appear later on, or that the editor is wrong or kept in the dark about it.

Nnoitra got the death he desired, and even though I'd like his relationship with Nel to be fleshed out more, I understand that he got what he wanted in the end and sort of repented. However, since he was close to Nel at his death, I always thought it wasn't impossible he could have been healed.

Zommari, yeah, really dont care about him and I hope he stays dead.

I generally leave Barragan, Nnoitra, Zommari, Szayel, and Aaroniero (I hope I spelled all those right, it seems like there's a lot of romanization issues with these Western-themed names) in the "dead" group, and the rest of the Espada in the maybe/definitely will return group (at least Grimm and Harribel are basically confirmed alive). Though now that you mention it, Nnoitra definitely could have survived as well. I forgot about Nel's healing saliva.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if any of the Privaron Espada will return? Gantenbaine was shown to be alive, but I thought it was implied that Dordonii and Ciruci (sp?) died.

But I guess, in the end, it really gets tough to argue against someone's return in Bleach on account of them being dead, considering a good portion of the cast is technically already 'dead'. Though I do hope Kubo can think up a good explanation for how a lot of the 'dead' characters can return. happy.gif

#2040 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

Bleach entering final Arc.

Quite a shocker considering it wasn#t that long ago Kubo talked about continuing Bleach for another decase atleast...and now it's the final arc already....though who knows how long this arc will be...two years maybe?

iAnby7W.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users