#7441 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Dec 30 2012, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ppl was talking about how a NH baby would look like so..

NH kids lose completely their uzumaki characteristcs.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#7442 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

The possibility of NaruHina kids scare me. err.gif It's just ... unnatural. I don't know how the NaruHina fans find them cute. laugh.gif

NaruSaku children, on the other hand, pure adorableness. wub.gif

Oh and Halfstar, LOVED your post on SS! 111189.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 30 December 2012 - 09:49 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#7443 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (swagosaurus @ Dec 29 2012, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was a damn good post. Honestly, it's already been established he holds affection for Sakura that no one else has gotten. How can it even be debated that he doesn't love her when she's the only female in the series he's ever expressed romantic interest in?

Personally, I see 615 as Hinata's character finally coming to a close. I see her finally seeing Naruto loves Sakura later on, and pulling a Naruto by stepping back to allow him his happiness.

It also confirms that Naruto having romantic feelings is non existent to his reaction and proves that Hinata is more of a selfish character than before. Neji just died and she used his final words to cheer Naruto for herself. How could anyone smile after witnessing their beloved cousin being murder before their very own eyes? the moment she held Naruto's hand, she went back fawning again. This time about naruto's hands being big lmao. I can't wait until kishi ends the NH interaction.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 30 December 2012 - 10:48 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#7444 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Dec 30 2012, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It also confirms that Naruto having romantic feelings is non existent to his reaction and proves that Hinata is more of a selfish character than before. Neji just died and she used his final words to cheer Naruto for herself. How could anyone smile after witnessing their beloved cousin being murder before their very own eyes? the moment she held Naruto's hand, she went back fawning again. This time about naruto's hands being big lmao. I can't wait until kishi ends the NH interaction.

I hope he ends next chapter and Naruto go back to kakashi and sakura.
Just this and i'm happy.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#7445 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Dec 27 2012, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or maybe Kishimoto is just trolling with this chapter like he did with the commercials for Road to Ninja? Remember when we all thought it was a NH/SS movie? Or how about when he gave us Hinata's confession and then followed up with Sakura's hug? I can't help but feel like he's going to pull this again. It's what he does.

THIS^ this is exactly what I'm being saying for so long. Thank you for understanding Slex and I watched your 615 rant awesome job as always. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7446 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 30 2012, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope he ends next chapter and Naruto go back to kakashi and sakura.
Just this and i'm happy.

Well, I personally think that Kishi is developing NH to be a filial by the way Naruto is reacting around Hinata. I really do hope he ends the NH next chapter.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#7447 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Dec 30 2012, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I personally think that Kishi is developing NH to be a filial by the way Naruto is reacting around Hinata. I really do hope he ends the NH next chapter.

We will see if it's a NH development or just Hinata development on the next chapter.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#7448 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 30 2012, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS^ this is exactly what I'm being saying for so long. Thank you for understanding Slex and I watched your 615 rant awesome job as always. smile.gif

Exactly. Chapter 540 was just a big SS troll as well. Because there is evidence during the Team 7 reunion that Sakura's feeling for Sasuke has never matured beyond infatuation and Part 1 when she sided with naruto, instead of Sasuke.

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 30 2012, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We will see if it's a NH development or just Hinata development on the next chapter.

NH as Naruto and Hinata. Not NH as NaruXHina facepalm.png

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 30 December 2012 - 11:29 AM.

#7449 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Dec 30 2012, 04:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly. Chapter 540 was just a big SS troll as well. Because there is evidence during the Team 7 reunion that Sakura's feeling for Sasuke has never matured beyond infatuation and Part 1 when she sided with naruto, instead of Sasuke.

NH as Naruto and Hinata. Not NH as NaruXHina facepalm.png

You forgot the RTN movie also confirms Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are all based on infatuation from her childish crush when she was twelve.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7450 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 30 2012, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You forgot the RTN movie also confirms Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are all based on infatuation from her childish crush when she was twelve.

And she runs back to Naruto screaming his Name.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#7451 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 30 2012, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually i didn't forget. I never watched the movie yet. sweatdrop.gif Waiting it to be subbed a_thumbs.gif Never wanted to read too much of the reviews, knowing how the movie ended a_thumbs.gif

#7452 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 30 2012, 04:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that's your opinion then it is what it is.

I honestly think that what you just said is an extremely wrong view of how the manga has developed Naruto's bonds with the characters, but you being wrong is my own personal opinion as well. I guess we just don't see things the same way.

To each their own interpretation, only Kishi knows for sure.

I actually view this as one of my opinions with most evidence (or truthfully, lack of evidence for NS special bond) to back it up. Obviously you are right about Kishi being the final judge of that. Here's my take, if you care:

I have never seen Sakura being held in any special place above all others for Naruto in this manga. She is a very important bond and a close friend, but so are Iruka, Kakashi, Tsunade, Shikamaru, Neji, the Konoha rookies, Hinata, Gaara... It is Sasuke, and Sasuke alone, who takes the number one place of importantance for Naruto. Jiraiya was another one with who Naruto had very special bond and the one that comes closest taking the 1# spot from Sasuke. In what chapter and in what page is Sakura in any way elevated above others in importance? What is the context of those moments? Where are they? I'm sure there are possibly few moments that I can't recall now. Links?

Let me give a few examples. The movie manga chapter from this summer. Naruto and Sakura barely interact. Naruto spends moments remembering Sasuke. Kishi takes, once again, the opportunity to show SasuNaru bond. Hell, when Sasuke tries to kill Sakura, Naruto is like a father scolding his child who has eaten too many cookies before dinner. "Naughty boy, you can't do that". Little interaction with Sakura. Then it becomes all about Sasuke, Sakura and her suffering forgotten by Naruto. Sasuke is that special to Naruto that he can brush aside several other characters (Gaara, Raikage, Kakashi, Sakura) and stop to remember him even when the plot has nothing to do with Sasuke. Naruto and Sakura can't even talk to each other about their issues. Naruto told Jiraiya everything about himself and his life. To Sakura, well, Naruto can't even honestly speak about his feelings for her, not to mention that he kept secrets from her during the summit arc. Sakura, likewise, during that arc lied to Naruto. They both know about Naruto's feelings for her but are not communicating about them in any way. Naruto and Sasuke, in contrast, are portrayed with this inner understanding about each other, like there isn't even need for words between them. Naruto and Sakura's lack of communication is not like this, their lack of being honest with each other lead to the disaster of Sakura's confession and the aftermath.

I told you earlier that I didn't think that Naruto had an epic love story aside from platonic SasuNaru. That is how I feel, and it's because moments like I described above. NS is not in any way portrayed special, IMO. You NS shippers keep talking about NS special bond, but I just don't see it.

Naruto is a good and loyal boy and has been supporting friend and is in love with Sakura. He would be very tempting opportunity for her. tongue.gif

Bringing Sasuke back doesn't mean he gives up, he made the promise because he wants to make her happy. Naruto wants Sakura's love but until that happens he wants to do what makes her happy, and that meant promising to bring Sasuke.

That meant accepting the fact that Sakura was in love with someone else. What else Naruto could have done? "Sorry, guys, but I just realized: now that Sasuke is out of the way, my chances of getting into Sakura's pants look better than ever! Forget that damn Sasimo or whatever his name was, we are fine here!" tongue.gif

Naruto's selfless sacrifice was to give up something that was never his in the first place.
The stars are fire.

#7453 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That meant accepting the fact that Sakura was in love with someone else. What else Naruto could have done? "Sorry, guys, but I just realized: now that Sasuke is out of the way, my chances of getting into Sakura's pants look better than ever! Forget that damn Sasimo or whatever his name was, we are fine here!" tongue.gif

Naruto's selfless sacrifice was to give up something that was never his in the first place.

He never thought about that, he said he would confess, it's a sign that he didnt give up.
Ofc there would nothing that he could do but he was hoping that with hard work Sakura would start seeing on a different light, rivalry.

And moreover, you already said that you only ship SS because you like it and said that SS didnt had any arguments and even if became canon it's not good, your have 0 arguments and is not making much sense.

You're just criticizing NS and trying to find bad reasons to ship it when it's not, the bad reasons were on part 1 but Sakura's determination override it.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 December 2012 - 02:38 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7454 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This argument is invalid. Why? Naruto has known that Sakura loved Sasuke from the start. Remember that scene where she hugged Sasuke after he woke up from his coma and the look on his face? Yeah, he knew. Did that stop him? No. He stated that after he brought Sasuke back that he confess his love to her. He perfectly knows that she loves him but that doesn't stop him. Plus this is Naruto we are talking about. If he gave up on love that quickly then he wouldn't be chasing after the Sauce like this.

#7455 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Dec 30 2012, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In over 100 chapters, we didn't need confirmation again that Minato is Naruto's father, we didn't need confirmation that Minato loves Kushina, Kushina loves Minato, Jiraiya loves Tsunade, Obito loves Rin (though, that was within the last 100 chapters), that this is the world of Ninja's, that Tsunade is the Hokage, that Yamato and Anko have been captured, -insert a bajillion other things-

Right now you NS shippers find yourselves in the situation where you are, indeed, in need of confirmation of Naruto's romantic feelings for Sakura. NH could be canon in a few chapters. If there is a time for a NS moment, now is starting to be it.

Let me now speak out my mind to you and the rest of you as well:

We non-NS shippers are not dumb, blind and less able to read a comic. You who support NS do not have superior reading comprehension. You are not more intelligent, more aware of Japanese culture and the history and the conventions of shonen manga. You are not more logical or rational. You are just like the rest of us: reading a comic and trying to figure out what is going to happen next. Right now, you are throwing a massive denial party at ch 615, trying to come up with every possible way to diminish the importance of NH holding hands. You do this every time some other pairing has a moment. You do not even remember the moments for other pairings. Yet you feel arrogant enough to go about claiming that NS will totally be canon and that, sir, is a sure fact! Right now is the time to consider that NH might be canon. Time to consider that Kishi might have been trolling you. That all the NS moments might have been mistranslations by biased translators. That Yamato's speech to Sakura was just fanservice. Righ now is the time to consider that you might have been wrong: maybe Kishi never planned for NS and you mistook all their little friendship moments as hints for canon. Get off your high horses and join the rest of us down in the gutter.

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 30 December 2012 - 02:48 PM.

The stars are fire.

#7456 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

One can not call out denial when she supports SasuSaku.

By the way, the amount of butthurt is strong with you. xD Stop whining like a little baby. You sound pathetic.

#7457 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 30 2012, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He never thought about that, he said he would confess, it's a sign that he didnt give up.

Tell that to your fellow NS shippers so they'll know to stop saying that PoaL was a huge sacrifice for Naruto, then. Either Naruto gave up on Sakura and is therefore so selfless he deserves her love, or he never gave up on her and is not as selfless in his so called sacrifice as claimed.

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 30 2012, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One can not call out denial when she supports SasuSaku.

By the way, the amount of butthurt is strong with you. xD Stop whining like a little baby. You sound pathetic.

You honestly think it is smart to write things like these after I call you out on being arrogant and insulting? Are you a secret SS shipper infiltrating the NS fortress? *secret handshake*

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 30 December 2012 - 02:56 PM.

The stars are fire.

#7458 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You honestly think it is smart to write things like these after I call you out on being arrogant and insulting? Are you a secret SS shipper infiltrating the NS fortress? *secret handshake*

I don't have a problem with being arrogant and insulting though. o: I even insult NS fans here from time to time. xD Only with reason though. Eww SS fan? What do I look like? A person who supports abusive relationships? wink.gif

#7459 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

Calm down people, you're acting as if its is the end of the world. Just chill out.

#7460 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell that to your fellow NS shippers so they'll know to stop saying that PoaL was a huge sacrifice for Naruto, then. Either Naruto gave up on Sakura and is therefore so selfless he deserves her love, or he never gave up on her and is not as selfless in his so called sacrifice as claimed.

The Poal was not a huge sacrifice for Naruto, he just wanted to do something for Sakura.
selfless he deserves her love, because he's not pushing it, he's not forcing Sakura love me, it's different.
Different than Hinata who puts Naruto above everything else.

Naru/Saku is not rushed or forced this is the reason why it's better and it's why they deserve each another.
SK-303_image007.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users