#62 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:24 PM

You mean a cute lil thing like this?

Hehe enjoy your youth while it lasts. When you're ready you get to relive it all over again through your child's eyes. Even though I didn't go to a 4 year college and party like a rock star, I still cherished my years of being able to waste time however I wished. Like spending a whole week playing video games and watching Naruto for 12 hours straight.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#63 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:53 PM

So we went to the DMV this morning. dry.gif These two guys were standing in the line to get a number, but they both already had numbers. People kept lining up behind us and once I saw they had numbers already I tried to move ahead but they were like No, we're waiting in line too. I'm like, Why are you waiting in line if you already have numbers!? But they wouldn't give up so we ended up waiting in there for like 30 minutes and of course the line didn't move. Molly started getting fussy because it was kittening hot in there and I just gave up and left. To you two douchbags who don't know how the DMV works, grow a damn brain! The first guy's number had been CALLED and some chick had jumped in there before he got there and stole his place! He walked up to the lady after she left and of course she was like, Wait until your number is called, and he's like, It was, and she's like, OH you should have said something because I thought I was helping the right person. STUPID WOMAN CHECK THE NUMBER! kitten the DMV. I still have to go back there cuz my kitten didn't get taken care of, UGH!

On another note. Took Molly to my store today and the ladies asked me if she smiles yet. I'm like, sure! Try to get her to smile and every time she just gives us this epic /sad face /pout, lol. My boss was practically ROFL.

#64 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 15 2010, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So we went to the DMV this morning. dry.gif These two guys were standing in the line to get a number, but they both already had numbers. People kept lining up behind us and once I saw they had numbers already I tried to move ahead but they were like No, we're waiting in line too. I'm like, Why are you waiting in line if you already have numbers!? But they wouldn't give up so we ended up waiting in there for like 30 minutes and of course the line didn't move. Molly started getting fussy because it was kittening hot in there and I just gave up and left. To you two douchbags who don't know how the DMV works, grow a damn brain! The first guy's number had been CALLED and some chick had jumped in there before he got there and stole his place! He walked up to the lady after she left and of course she was like, Wait until your number is called, and he's like, It was, and she's like, OH you should have said something because I thought I was helping the right person. STUPID WOMAN CHECK THE NUMBER! kitten the DMV. I still have to go back there cuz my kitten didn't get taken care of, UGH!

On another note. Took Molly to my store today and the ladies asked me if she smiles yet. I'm like, sure! Try to get her to smile and every time she just gives us this epic /sad face /pout, lol. My boss was practically ROFL.

reminds me of this:

and... I REALLY wanna see your boss ROFL XDD

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#65 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

@ Nee: SO... VERY... ADORABLE!!! whatthekitten.gif
@Twin: Oh, dude...You made my night XXD

#66 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:30 PM

Thanks for the cheer up guys, you make blog writing fun because I know that I'm not the only one reading it lol.
Minor problem the last couple days. I'm sitting on the computer wasting time instead of getting stuff done while LO naps! It's going to be so hard to keep my house clean after I go back to work. shamefulcry0js.gif

#67 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 16 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the cheer up guys, you make blog writing fun because I know that I'm not the only one reading it lol.
Minor problem the last couple days. I'm sitting on the computer wasting time instead of getting stuff done while LO naps! It's going to be so hard to keep my house clean after I go back to work. shamefulcry0js.gif

laugh.gif I can definately relate to that. To sum up my life in six words, I Should Be Getting Off Now...I'm using that for my autobiography now....

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#68 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:15 PM

C'mon girls! Wake up! You are a mommy Nee, and you have housework to do!! Don't even think of spending the whole day in front of either the PC or PS Move!! argh1.png LOL, ok just kiddin. But cleaning-up would not hurt XD

#69 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 17 2010, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMFAO! 111189.gif

I seriously see myself doing this when I'm a mom xD

BTW: You're daughter keeps on getting more & more gorjuss love.gif
& what any mommy would want...
Having their child happy & healthy.
& I'm glad that's how it is. (:

Also, loled at the ladies trying to make cute little Molly smiling. laugh.gif

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#70 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:55 PM

Le sigh. I've decided after several weeks of contemplation that I hate our living room and I want to change it. I want a new T.V stand, one that looks nice and can hold our stereo and speakers as well. And I want to rearrange where the TV goes and the couch in relation to that. But I can't just go ahead and do it because John's monstrosity of a desk is in the way and I can't move it by myself. The couch is too heavy too, I can't move it either. I've told him it would be better fung-shui, and also safer for a little girl who is learning to crawl and walk, but he either doesn't believe me or is too lazy or both.

While we're at it I wouldn't mind replacing all our ancient grubby towels. My lovely queen size bed that I got a couple years ago could use a nice looking headboard and comforter.. and I want to get a bunch of matching picture frames to decorate the hallway, not to mention some professional family portraits. Eventually, I'd like to get a new couch, too. All my stuff is hand-me-downs from when I moved in with John like 7 years ago. shamefulcry0js.gif Plus, I have this shelf without shelves that's pretty much ugly and worthless.. My wedding band and engagement ring don't fit since I got pregnant - I need to have them enlarged or something. Molly needs toys and one of those nifty jumper things...

Ooh! I know what I'll do! I'll just tell him either he helps me rearrange or else I'll go spending a bunch of money on this kind of stuff! Not that I wont go spending money even if he does. happy.gif

#71 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:36 AM

so either way he have to choose to help you and let you spend his money or not to help you and let you spend his money? is there a choice that does NOT include you spending his money there?

Edited by BlackLightning, 21 October 2010 - 07:37 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#72 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:49 AM

I make just as much money as he does sleep.gif The difference is he only spends money on rent and beer.

#73 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:26 PM

BEER?
VODKA FTW!
XXD
Anyways, my choice: not the right time for changes. End of story xP

#74 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:39 PM

Hehehe~ Look what we did today!
Happy Halloween! --Click here to view--

#75 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

Oh, my!! HALLOWEEN MOLLY!! =D
ADORABLEEEEEEEEEE!!!

#76 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:58 PM

I hate my new boss. She doesn't give me anytime off. I have to sneak away for a lunch break. She acts like anytime I spend with my husband makes her want to cry. I swear I wait on her hand and foot. I even have to make her meals for him. The worst part is she doesn't even pay me! Who does she think I am, her mother!?...

#77 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 25 2010, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate my new boss. She doesn't give me anytime off. I have to sneak away for a lunch break. She acts like anytime I spend with my husband makes her want to cry. I swear I wait on her hand and foot. I even have to make her meals for him. The worst part is she doesn't even pay me! Who does she think I am, her mother!?...

Any good reason why you should do all that? I mean... is she like... dunno... your husband's relative or something?

#78 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Oct 25 2010, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any good reason why you should do all that? I mean... is she like... dunno... your husband's relative or something?

Yes. tongue.gif his daughter lol

get it? biggrin.gif

#79 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:55 PM

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAAAA.

Ahem.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#80 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 26 2010, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes. tongue.gif his daughter lol

get it? biggrin.gif

Well... in that case, congratulation you've been mollified XD

Edited by BlackLightning, 26 October 2010 - 02:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users