• Please log in to reply
54173 replies to this topic

#43021 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:30 PM

What we need to remember is just the tone of BS that Naruto has now thanks to the ending, the writers of Naruto no longer vare for making Naruto a good story, and I do mean none at all.

Look at SP right now all they care about is trying the best that they can to fill the bs that is the ending, but its no shock in that matter as they have said the like Hinata the most which is stupid and shows they can't do their job at all I mean when you doing something or any Manga or anime you need to be a profesional and not pick favs.

Just like some youtubers of NH that well only love Hinata, now I;m not saying they should just jumps ship but when your a reviwer you need to be profesional at it which they don't do they give a free pass to Hinata just beacuse she has big kittens and is a push over that will never stand up to herself.

Just like with Kishi editors as well they too were not being profesional now you can like someone but never and I mean never let that get in the way of your work this is something all NH fans have forgot and just give Hinata a free pass to everything.

I mean they will call out Naruto Bs Sakura oh boy they love calling her out and even Sasuke but never Hinata this shows that they can be profesional I can at least say as a NS fan I can call out both Naruto and Sakura Bs when they do it but they are also human so they have flaws like all hgumans do, that is another fact I see NH fans who bash Sakura do.

I mean it like that they thibnk that when they were 12 they were good and they never did anything wrong at all, yeah right that is crap and I know it none of us where good at that age well not all the time at least.

I mean I know if I did Naruto NS would be end game, why well it was shown and me changing it to Hinat just beacuse she is liked more would make me a bad writer hell Sasuke would die as well I would even hint lightly that he would die like the line that Itachi used. "Your hurt your team or comrads even once in such a manner or kill them then you will die a painful death."

that would hint Sasuke would die at the end, and I would not kill Neji for such a piss poor reason as well.

Well say my friend this is way I hate fandoms and I'm glad I'm not a hardcore anime and manga fan I'd say I'm a mild one.

#43022 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:39 PM

Poor yamcha gets so much flak. i liked yamcha. when i first saw him i thought he was related to goku. I liked his design, his long hair and scars were cool. plus I liked how he had a career as a professional baseball player rather than collect firewood in the forest. I liked his move set too. The hype he and tien, krillen and chaotzu got by getting twice the results in half the training time goku took made me had faith in them =c

#43023 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:45 PM

Was Yamucha hated or just poke fun at it?

#43024 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:55 PM

some took the teasing quite seriously and outright hate him. *shrug*

#43025 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:59 PM

Here's something of interest I found on a fellow Fanfiction author's profile. I thought it was worth sharing. The author goes by "Merchant of Blue Death" for those interested: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4536681/

1 in the entire manga and anime Hinata interacts with Naruto a handful of times. I find it hard to base a marriage on that let alone any kind of opportunity to have a dating relationship. The final movie before the next gen arrives is moot, it was a poor attempt to justify Chapter 700.

2 Hinata more or less stalked Naruto for years, saw how he was treated, in the anime and manga he was not beaten just ignored and more or less shunned, something that has a detrimental effect for a child with no family or friends. Knowing this Hinata nonetheless never makes a move to befriend Naruto, family approval or not. If she lived to the ideal she placed on him she would have would have made friends family be damned. It's not until he's in danger of dying that Hinata confesses which is poor timing and could have gotten him killed. That he wasn't hurt by the distraction still amazes me.

3 Naruto's personality is too strong for Hinata, she is groomed to be a traditional wife and possibly clan matriarch. Which in that society traditional means submissive if you are a woman shinobi training not counting. There would be little to no way that she could keep a tight leash on Naruto and him focused on attaining his goals.

4 Naruto, setting aside him being the Hero and legacy of the Fourth, by being the jinchuriki would never be accepted by the Hyuga clan elders, no matter that Hinata ends up being the clan head. They would not stand for Naruto to become a member of the clan with the possibility to change the way things are done. I believe that Hinata would end the use of the seal with Naruto's help but the elders would fight anything else tooth and nail.

Don't get me wrong, I like Hinata and at one point hoped that they would hook up, I think when she was dancing in the moonlight. But, reading the manga and watching the anime when I could convinced me that she was not a good choice, mostly because of her failure to approach Naruto when she has an opportunity. She either passes out, clams up or runs away, how many times does Naruto remark about not understanding her?

Now for Sakura,

1, Contrary to popular belief, yes she was a bit of a kitten and fangirl at the beginning but she kept getting better as time passed. Sakura was the only one in the academy to take time to explain something to Naruto if she see's he's flailing without making progress. She was also the one that helped him understand how to get the right amount of chakra on his feet to climb trees, something Kakashi should have done at the start ( don't get me going on all his failures as a teacher, for all of them )

2, People can't seem to look beyond Sakura's behavior and treatment of Naruto when he returned from the retrieval mission. It was just before Naruto left that she realized how important he was in her life. She understood that the promise he gave her regarding Sasuke most likely broke Naruto's heart and caused him a lot of pain as she realized that he most likely did actually love her and not just have a crush.

3 Sakura trained under Tsunade so she could support Naruto in bringing back Sasuke and stood by him through out. I don't believe that her tears were of worry for a friend when she was pumping his heart, most likely she was scared to lose the one person that she knew loved her and would give her a chance. Same with the hug after defeating Pein. Remember how excited she was when he returned from his 3 year trip? I didn't read it as happy to see a friend, more like happy to see someone she was starting to love but didn't know how to tell him.

4 Sakura hits him, Sakura's a kitten to him, at the beginning, somewhat true, as time goes on her tone changes, she's by his side more than not. Yeah she hits him, but even he says in the canon material only when he deserves it. The hits became fewer as time went on too.

5 Sakura's confession in the Land Of Iron, only Naruto said she was lying. Why? because Naruto had convinced himself that Sakura was still in love with Sasuke. I believe that that she was being honest and it was the fans that made the lie canon. Sakura knew how much Naruto hurt trying to bring back the emo before Sai talked to her which is why she was trying to release him from that stupid promise. If she did not love him she would not have gone off to kill Sasuke, who she is supposed to be still in love with.

6 No serious denial to Minato about being his sons girl and Kushina had advised Naruto to marry a girl like his mother. Who comes close to Kushina in strength and personality? Not Hinata, Sakura. Since there are no red heads in the Leaf his age Naruto subconsciously, I believe, went for a girl that was as close to red as possible in his age group, Sakura.

7 Last item, I fail to believe that Sakura would allow someone who tried to kill her more than a few times as well as her team mate to get as close to her again so marrying Sasuke would be out of the question, not only that, why would she marry a man that is never home, no matter his reasons, and be content. She chases him for years with undying love and once he's her's she just lets him leave for months or years at a time? To raise a child that looks nothing like either parent but suspiciously like her husbands team mate from his years on the run? Sure, I really believe that one. I think had Kishimoto not caved to the shippers Sakura would be Naruto's wife and not Hinata. Fifteen years of development pointing to those as the final couple and that's out the window with a short and terrible chapter 700 and a hackneyed movie to justify it is not what I believe was what was supposed to be canon.

#43026 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:01 PM

speaking of disney stuff i used to compare a lot of naruto stuff to lion king.

too bad the story revolved around sasuke and his stinkin family.

Naruto ripsoff so many other good stories it to the point were I feel like Linkara does when he can track every bad DC comic back to countdown to Final Crisis.

#43027 Skarrow

Skarrow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

Wow. This thread exploded.

I dislike Yamcha for personal reasons, but never to the point some other DB fans are. I lost contact with one of my betas because he wanted me to bash Yamcha in my fanfic and I told him I was just going to not include him in the story (other than flashbacks) since he doesn't have a specific role.

#43028 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:17 PM

Naruto ripsoff so many other good stories it to the point were I feel like Linkara does when he can track every bad DC comic back to countdown to Final Crisis.

to be fair it is pretty hard as hell to be original. and i did actually enjoy the similarities and would imagine the naruto characters in tlk characters place. Now though, i just feel dirty for doing such a thing. I despise this naruto as a character now. when I see him smile, i just think of him saying "i'm gonna let you down so hard!"

#43029 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:18 PM

Hinata friends and lover is Tree or Wall .... she loves Naruto ??? then why she rather hide or i said stay with the wall and the tree when Naruto being beat up, bully by other ??? Maybe deep down she enjoy seeing Naruto who never gives up die trying, it has become an entertainment for her.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43030 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:26 PM

to be fair it is pretty hard as hell to be original. and i did actually enjoy the similarities and would imagine the naruto characters in tlk characters place. Now though, i just feel dirty for doing such a thing. I despise this naruto as a character now. when I see him smile, i just think of him saying "i'm gonna let you down so hard!"

Yeah, as far as fiction writing goes...originality is a thing of the past. It's incredibly difficult to find something original, and most of the time....original ideas suck. It's not until one puts enough thought into it and discusses it with some friends that it may turn out to be something both unique and interesting. 

#43031 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:34 PM

Man, I'm going through all the previous threads from years ago and seeing all the people who have left the site over the years...THE MEMORIES!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

#43032 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:50 PM

Hercule and Yamacha could beat Hinata. Pretty sure her gentle fist wouldn't work on them especially Yamacha since ki is different and better than chakra and those two can fly even though Hercule uses a jetpack.

plus the fact even though hercule doesn't use ki he is able to lift and pull a bus with no effort and can survive fatal falls from high cliffs, its like she'd be fighting sakura lols

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#43033 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:13 AM

Here's something of interest I found on a fellow Fanfiction author's profile. I thought it was worth sharing. The author goes by "Merchant of Blue Death" for those interested: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4536681/

1 in the entire manga and anime Hinata interacts with Naruto a handful of times. I find it hard to base a marriage on that let alone any kind of opportunity to have a dating relationship. The final movie before the next gen arrives is moot, it was a poor attempt to justify Chapter 700.

2 Hinata more or less stalked Naruto for years, saw how he was treated, in the anime and manga he was not beaten just ignored and more or less shunned, something that has a detrimental effect for a child with no family or friends. Knowing this Hinata nonetheless never makes a move to befriend Naruto, family approval or not. If she lived to the ideal she placed on him she would have would have made friends family be damned. It's not until he's in danger of dying that Hinata confesses which is poor timing and could have gotten him killed. That he wasn't hurt by the distraction still amazes me.

3 Naruto's personality is too strong for Hinata, she is groomed to be a traditional wife and possibly clan matriarch. Which in that society traditional means submissive if you are a woman shinobi training not counting. There would be little to no way that she could keep a tight leash on Naruto and him focused on attaining his goals.

4 Naruto, setting aside him being the Hero and legacy of the Fourth, by being the jinchuriki would never be accepted by the Hyuga clan elders, no matter that Hinata ends up being the clan head. They would not stand for Naruto to become a member of the clan with the possibility to change the way things are done. I believe that Hinata would end the use of the seal with Naruto's help but the elders would fight anything else tooth and nail.

Don't get me wrong, I like Hinata and at one point hoped that they would hook up, I think when she was dancing in the moonlight. But, reading the manga and watching the anime when I could convinced me that she was not a good choice, mostly because of her failure to approach Naruto when she has an opportunity. She either passes out, clams up or runs away, how many times does Naruto remark about not understanding her?

Now for Sakura,

1, Contrary to popular belief, yes she was a bit of a kitten and fangirl at the beginning but she kept getting better as time passed. Sakura was the only one in the academy to take time to explain something to Naruto if she see's he's flailing without making progress. She was also the one that helped him understand how to get the right amount of chakra on his feet to climb trees, something Kakashi should have done at the start ( don't get me going on all his failures as a teacher, for all of them )

2, People can't seem to look beyond Sakura's behavior and treatment of Naruto when he returned from the retrieval mission. It was just before Naruto left that she realized how important he was in her life. She understood that the promise he gave her regarding Sasuke most likely broke Naruto's heart and caused him a lot of pain as she realized that he most likely did actually love her and not just have a crush.

3 Sakura trained under Tsunade so she could support Naruto in bringing back Sasuke and stood by him through out. I don't believe that her tears were of worry for a friend when she was pumping his heart, most likely she was scared to lose the one person that she knew loved her and would give her a chance. Same with the hug after defeating Pein. Remember how excited she was when he returned from his 3 year trip? I didn't read it as happy to see a friend, more like happy to see someone she was starting to love but didn't know how to tell him.

4 Sakura hits him, Sakura's a kitten to him, at the beginning, somewhat true, as time goes on her tone changes, she's by his side more than not. Yeah she hits him, but even he says in the canon material only when he deserves it. The hits became fewer as time went on too.

5 Sakura's confession in the Land Of Iron, only Naruto said she was lying. Why? because Naruto had convinced himself that Sakura was still in love with Sasuke. I believe that that she was being honest and it was the fans that made the lie canon. Sakura knew how much Naruto hurt trying to bring back the emo before Sai talked to her which is why she was trying to release him from that stupid promise. If she did not love him she would not have gone off to kill Sasuke, who she is supposed to be still in love with.

6 No serious denial to Minato about being his sons girl and Kushina had advised Naruto to marry a girl like his mother. Who comes close to Kushina in strength and personality? Not Hinata, Sakura. Since there are no red heads in the Leaf his age Naruto subconsciously, I believe, went for a girl that was as close to red as possible in his age group, Sakura.

7 Last item, I fail to believe that Sakura would allow someone who tried to kill her more than a few times as well as her team mate to get as close to her again so marrying Sasuke would be out of the question, not only that, why would she marry a man that is never home, no matter his reasons, and be content. She chases him for years with undying love and once he's her's she just lets him leave for months or years at a time? To raise a child that looks nothing like either parent but suspiciously like her husbands team mate from his years on the run? Sure, I really believe that one. I think had Kishimoto not caved to the shippers Sakura would be Naruto's wife and not Hinata. Fifteen years of development pointing to those as the final couple and that's out the window with a short and terrible chapter 700 and a hackneyed movie to justify it is not what I believe was what was supposed to be canon.

agree with this person 100%

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#43034 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:43 AM

anyone else having a hard time looking back on madara? I just can't care about him at all. I don't care about his move set or his goals and i feel so sorry for uberhikari who went out of his way to analyses this guy to the bone.

#43035 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:12 AM

wow they're dumb then, yamcha isn't even strong anymore, he quit to play baseball, videl is most likely krillin or tien lvl, one of the strongest humans, especially since she was trained by gohan. seriously videl would destroy hinata. heck super baby pan would destroy hinata even.  :lmao: seriously, if hinata somehow had to babysit pan in some alternate reality, she'd die within an hr at the hands of that baby xD

Nah, nowhere near Krillin or Tien. As far as I know, she can't fire any sort of energy blasts; only having gotten as far as simply manifesting her energy (which was needed to help her learn to fly) and flight. Still, that's still far better than anything Hinata could do. Heck, Turtle could probably beat Hinata. After all, he did single-handedly beat up those couple of guys who were hitting on Maron during the Cell Saga, lol.

2e5.gif

#43036 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:07 AM

Is this guy get banned?
He's bashing us so he need to get banned.

Anyway, naruto is not romance but it has romance that doesn't have any good resolution.
And naruto main characters is naruto, sasuke, sakura, and kakashi.

Oh and people hate naruto long before the ending, since it suck so deal with it random naruto fan.

Yamcha is side character. Nobody care about him outside of his fan.

#43037 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:38 AM

Nah, nowhere near Krillin or Tien. As far as I know, she can't fire any sort of energy blasts; only having gotten as far as simply manifesting her energy (which was needed to help her learn to fly) and flight. Still, that's still far better than anything Hinata could do. Heck, Turtle could probably beat Hinata. After all, he did single-handedly beat up those couple of guys who were hitting on Maron during the Cell Saga, lol.

What Turtles the saiyajin that looks a lot like Goku in one of the movies Tree of Might ??? you serious comparing Hinata to him?? even if she lose still comparing Hinata to him it's like comparing Sun and Earth.

Or do you mean Turtle in Muten Roshi house .... Master Roshi pet ??? :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43038 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:41 AM

Random naruto fan, you are extremely rude and arrogant coming here just to complain about how pathetic we are. What did you want to accomplish by creating an account here? You seem to be determined to only make enemies.

idk about others, but I didn't vome here to join a cult. The naruto fandom is quite unfriendly and I think staying in our lanes will only be good for us. There is also a NH forum and I'm really happy for them except for their ugly layout. Have you seen narutoforums? There are so many irrational people there and it is such a big place it's hard to make friends and be acknowledged. Joining a forum about a franchise is not cooler than joining a forum about a certain part of a franchise. Especially since, we also have a general naruto thread, that has as many pages as this one because they were created years ago? And we have a movie thread? And a random thread with lots of fun and jokes?

I am here because this is a small and friendly community and I don't want you to ruin that.

I think its just out of frustration or boredom they come here to vent. I know it has to do with the latest, which is Hinata having flat breasts. I suspect we will see more in the feature, especially if Hinata is confirmed to be retcon as a "flat-chest tsundere" somewhere in the manga. We just have to be polite or just ignore them completely. If they get out of hand, the mods will deal with them. 

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 01 June 2016 - 09:44 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43039 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:54 AM

I think its just out of frustration or boredom they come here to vent. I know it has to do with the latest, which is Hinata having flat breasts. I suspect we will see more in the feature, especially if Hinata is confirmed to be retcon as a "flat-chest tsundere" somewhere in the manga. We just have to be polite or just ignore them completely. If they get out of hand, the mods will deal with them. 

Doubtful they would make her a tsudere. Also the second chapter should be up either today or tomorrow right? We already know they are just going to continue with the movie's plot but hopefully the art may improve.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 June 2016 - 10:55 AM.

#43040 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:14 AM

The art will improve in two or three years.
If not that only mean the artist is kitten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users