• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#43001 random naruto fan

random naruto fan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:35 PM

a religious cult would be more like you hinata and sasuke fanboys and fangirls, you could check all our threads and we've moved on to other series, dragon ball, one punch man, seven deadly sins, steven universe, digimon adventure tri, etc, and now you're trying to tell us we hate the series religiously when we hardly ever talk about it and mostly just laugh at how bad it is and talk about other series and just talk to each other? your comment is EPIC FAIL.

you hardly talk about it? This entire website is devoted to your pairing, and this specific thread is all of you talking about your pairing, it's over two thousand pages. 

you guys are a disgrace to any fandom. I feel bad for the dragon ball, one punch man, nanatsu no taizai, steven universe and digimon fandoms for you guys being a part of it. 

who the hell says epic fail anymore? 

Edited by random naruto fan, 31 May 2016 - 04:36 PM.

#43002 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

you hardly talk about it? This entire website is devoted to your pairing, and this specific thread is all of you talking about your pairing, it's over two thousand pages. 

you guys are a disgrace to any fandom. I feel bad for the dragon ball, one punch man, nanatsu no taizai, steven universe and digimon fandoms for you guys being a part of it. 

who the hell says epic fail anymore? 

yes, we hardly talk about it http://www.narusaku....14963&page=1118 we literally even have a general discussion thread dealing with anything naruto related, everything narusaku related is only talked about on this thread and its hardly ever talked about, all the other threads dealing with boruto or the anime are the actual threads that get talked on consistently, most ns fans have stopped being ns fans because of the ending but still come here because unlike your naruto forums we actually welcome all fans pairing and non pairing and don't talk about nothing but pairings or you hinata fans and your obsession with "hinata's boobs"  and are actually pretty friendly, but I'm sick of people like you judging people on this site without knowing anything about what goes on in the site. honestly I'm surprised the mods haven't changed the forum from a narusaku forum just to prove a point, since we hardly talk about pairings at all here anymore.  by that logic if I went on a pokeshipping forum somewhere because I liked misty as a character and was tired of being called a pairing fan for liking the character I'm apparently a pairing fan even though I don't care who ends up with who? THAT is exactly the reason I came here, to be away from judgmental morons that do that, I literally couldn't like sakura as a character whatsoever or not have a problem with her because I have experience with characters like her from dragon ball and yu yu hakusho without apparently that meaning I'm a ns fan, and the only ones that were actually reasonable and actually were nice without turning stuff into a pairing blabbering mess were these ns fans here. but no you guys just want to continue to judge people here just because you love feeling like you're on this "moral high ground" when you actually aren't. you're not a neutral fan, I AM, and people like you disgust me.

also you think we're the worst part of the fandom? that's a laugh, a troll nh fan was the one who made the ns ban petition in the first place, they posed as an ns fan here, and most of the people who signed it were your trolls, and oh look what we have here:

https://www.change.o...eath-as-a-canon same kind of petition, made by YOUR SIDE OF THE FANDOM  and what was the reason you guys made it? "WHERE'S HINATA'S BOOBS'S!!!???" also what about this one? http://www.ipetition...ental-institute  where you tried to get us sent to a mental hospital? who's the bad part of the fandom again now?

we are not a part of the naruto fandom anymore,we're a separate community now and we don't even care, so buzz off.

Edit: THERE, set him to ignore so I don't have to hear the troll's crap anymore.

Edited by ultranx, 31 May 2016 - 06:30 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#43003 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:53 PM

Random naruto fan, you are extremely rude and arrogant coming here just to complain about how pathetic we are. What did you want to accomplish by creating an account here? You seem to be determined to only make enemies.

idk about others, but I didn't vome here to join a cult. The naruto fandom is quite unfriendly and I think staying in our lanes will only be good for us. There is also a NH forum and I'm really happy for them except for their ugly layout. Have you seen narutoforums? There are so many irrational people there and it is such a big place it's hard to make friends and be acknowledged. Joining a forum about a franchise is not cooler than joining a forum about a certain part of a franchise. Especially since, we also have a general naruto thread, that has as many pages as this one because they were created years ago? And we have a movie thread? And a random thread with lots of fun and jokes?

I am here because this is a small and friendly community and I don't want you to ruin that.

ナルサク

#43004 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:32 PM

Random naruto fan, you are extremely rude and arrogant coming here just to complain about how pathetic we are. What did you want to accomplish by creating an account here? You seem to be determined to only make enemies.

idk about others, but I didn't vome here to join a cult. The naruto fandom is quite unfriendly and I think staying in our lanes will only be good for us. There is also a NH forum and I'm really happy for them except for their ugly layout. Have you seen narutoforums? There are so many irrational people there and it is such a big place it's hard to make friends and be acknowledged. Joining a forum about a franchise is not cooler than joining a forum about a certain part of a franchise. Especially since, we also have a general naruto thread, that has as many pages as this one because they were created years ago? And we have a movie thread? And a random thread with lots of fun and jokes?

I am here because this is a small and friendly community and I don't want you to ruin that.

THIS, exactly. I'm tired of these trolls coming here trying to ruin this friendly environment.  sorry if I went too far guys but I just can't stand these egotistical trolls anymore.

Edited by ultranx, 31 May 2016 - 07:33 PM.

#43005 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:50 PM

I was going through deviantart and I found this: 

narusakucoup_by_xcaeli-d9lbq6d.png

Sakura to me looks amazing, and then I looked at Naruto and went woah now that's a timeskip design I would approve of post-shippuden!!

i hope there's more orange on that shirt. the costume he had in the last was so...UGH i hated the all black sweater, just didn't mesh well at all. and i hated his casual clothes at well.

#43006 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:25 PM

THIS, exactly. I'm tired of these trolls coming here trying to ruin this friendly environment.  sorry if I went too far guys but I just can't stand these egotistical trolls anymore.

Not to mention that the facts they said are all wrong as Iruka the 3rd Hokage and the two Ramen shope owners were the first to see him for who he was hell all four helped him more than Hinata ever did in his life.

Just shows pro enders love to make up BS hell they even said one I meet that Hinata can beat Videl in a fight.

not to mention I'm getting attacks saying I should stop all NaruSaku stories and make them all NH.

#43007 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:34 PM

I was going through deviantart and I found this: 

narusakucoup_by_xcaeli-d9lbq6d.png

Sakura to me looks amazing, and then I looked at Naruto and went woah now that's a timeskip design I would approve of post-shippuden!!

yea she's great! Xcaeli/rebelliondou is even making a doujinshi and an AU. You guys should check it out, the plot and characters make sense and the drawings are great. :D

ナルサク

#43008 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:37 PM

Let me start off by saying I am a huge Naruto fan, always have been. It's my favorite series of all time. I love it. That being said..

This is a debate thread right? So there shouldn't be a problem with what i'm about to say- that is unless by debate you just mean talking about why Naruto and Sakura should have ended up together instead of Naruto and Hinata- but that's not a debate, that's just one side.

Anyway I don't represent either side. Although I am completely content with the ending of the series, I think it ended perfectly. I just wanna say a few things, after reading a bunch of comments that came from this site, I felt like I couldn't ignore it. You could say it's totally a waste of my time to be writing this, but it is what it is- some of the narusaku shippers- actually most...completely disgust me. 

Not because you ship them- but because of the severity of your comments in regard to the ending. 

I'm sure you guys are familiar with what i'm talking about: http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Okay so listen up- what is wrong with you guys lmao- I mean seriously. Naruto is not a romance, it's never been about romance- yet you guys let this ship interfere with your overall enjoyment of the series. The amount of comments where you guys were willing to write off the entire series, calling it trash, all because you didn't get your ship- which seemed very unlikely to happen in the first place. You guys were all completely in denial. It's fine to ship a couple, but when you let it get in the way of your overall enjoyment of the series- placing the shipping higher than anything else in the story- when it's not about that at all- that's problematic. Look at the comments in there, it's honestly disgusting. As a representation of people who enjoy the series, you guys make us look really bad. People saying they wasted their life on the series, saying that they are seriously DEPRESSED because Naruto and Sakura didn't get together. And the thing is- if you would actually be honest with yourselves, you'd realize that HinataxNaruto was established and became more prevalent as the series went on. It would be one thing if you were just upset- but the most of you curse naruxhina, and all the people who are fans of them, or fans of Hinata. You HATE Hinata (a fictional character, one who happens to be a great person, and literally the first person in the entire series to acknowledge Naruto from the very beginning, while everyone else hated him, including Sakura.) Let's fast forward, she confesses her love to him, and it was genuine. Sakura confessed her love to Naruto, and Naruto told her he knew it was a bold faced lie. (How did you cling to Naruxsaku after that?). By the time Neji died, it became very clear to everyone else that Naruto's love interest- if the series ended with him having one- would be Hinata. But you guys stayed in denial- all the way upto chapter 699- before you could no longer deny it. What i'm trying to say is, after chapter 700, all the people who said things like "This has been a waste of my life" and "Naruto sucks now" (just because of a single chapter, among 700), well you are not true fans. You're just obsessed with your silly ship. If you all love Sakura so much, you'd think you would be happy for her, since she got to be with Sasuke who she was in love with from the very beginning. NaruSaku fans went as far as to send Kishimoto death threats because of the ending, and started petitions demanding he change the ending....are you kittening serious? Who the kitten do you guys think you are? It's not your series- if that's the way you react just because something didn't go the way you wanted in a fictional story, well you're just extremely immature. 

Here's my opinion on how things ended up.

I personally didn't think Sakura would end up with Sasuke, but now that she did, i'm happy. She always loved him- and true love doesn't disappear. I know all of your counter arguments- Sasuke tried to kill her, etc- but the point is that you can't control your feelings- she will always love Sasuke. 

Let's take a look at what Sakura says to Sasuke before Naruto and Sasuke go off to their final battle.

"I...I know there's nothing much I can do to stop this... But I still love you!! I never though you'd turn out this way!! I couldn't be there for you when you needed help...or even stop you from going down that path. All I could do was just sit here and cry. It's disgraceful, really! But..But, Sasuke-kun! If I still have a place in that heart of yours, even if it's just a little...Please don't go! If we're together again...i'm sure we'd be able to go back to those days!"

Sounds kinda familiar right?...it's the same thing that happened when Sasuke first left the village and Sakura pleaded for him to stay, or for him to take her with him. This clearly shows that Sakura's feelings have not changed, not even a little bit. But you guys choose to ignore all the evidence that supports SakuraxSasuke or NarutoxHinata. 

Let's look at what Kakashi says right after that.

"Sakura...Sakura really wanted to save you. This whole time... She wants to save you, there's nothing more to it! This girl here, who nearly lost her life to you...she still cries tear for you, whenever she thinks of you. And the only reason was because she loved you so much that it hurt! She suffers from loving you!"

Kishi is showing us that even though all this time has passed, even though Sasuke tried to kill her, she can't stop loving him, even if she tried- because you can't control what your heart feels. It's actually a beautiful thing, that she loves him that much after all of this- it's a testament to how strong her love is. How could you guys read this and still think that she would end up with Naruto? 

As for NarutoxHinata- well that relationship makes perfect sense, and to all of you who think other wise, think that it 'came out of no where'- well I wanna know what series you were reading- because Hinata is clearly the logical choice for Naruto's love interest. I could go into the examples, but you guys know the series, there are tons of them. She has been in love with Naruto from the very beginning. She understood Naruto more than anyone, even from the beginning. Every other character (including Sakura) took time for them to acknowledge Naruto. Hinata was a step ahead of them, she knew his worth from the beginning- and Naruto helped her grow as a person. It's a beautiful story here too, if you would open your eyes to it. 

But the thing is, everyone can have their own opinion, that's completely fine! It's how you all reacted to the ending that is disgusting. 

I keep saying 'you guys'- well i'm sure there are some of you who this is not directed it- sane fans who just so happen to ship Naruto and Sakura. This is not directed at you. Well I should stop writing now it's getting lengthy- If you guys were truly fans of Naruto, you would understand that the ending really was not bad at all (look past your kittening ship) and you would understand that the last kittening chapter doesn't define the entire series. God damn. 

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...

If anything, this just proves he's not happy with the supposedly "perfect" ending Naruto got. Why else would he come here other than to bash us? He knows NaruSaku was the better choice, and Bolt's story would have made more sense had Naruto ended with Sakura. He just doesn't want to admit it. The fact still remains, you can't have SS and NH without putting a few NS moments in there to keep things interesting. It's a rule for lead characters in writing. They rely on each other, and it's a fact that will always remain. 

Let's be real here. Could a couple like Naruto and Hinata work in the real world? No. Hinata doesn't have the stamina or willpower to keep Naruto in line. She lets him stay out of the house for days, weeks, or maybe even months at a time because she doesn't have the drive to drag Naruto back home by the ear. 

If Naruto pulled the crap he's doing with Hinata to Sakura, think about what would happen. At the very least, he'd get a beating, no sex for a month, possibly be forced to sleep with the family dog, and she'd probably ban him from Ichiraku ramen as well. That's probably Sakura being nice. 

As for Sakura and Sasuke...don't make me laugh. Even Kishimoto has said they're not happy. 

So you can get off your high horse, Random Naruto Fan. You're only embarrassing yourself. 

And to be honest, most of us here don't give much of a damn about Naruto anymore. We've moved on to better written manga or stories in general. Hell, I've read fanfictions that weren't even NS and still enjoyed them because they were written by someone who had half a brain. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 31 May 2016 - 08:45 PM.

#43009 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:47 PM

Not to mention that the facts they said are all wrong as Iruka the 3rd Hokage and the two Ramen shope owners were the first to see him for who he was hell all four helped him more than Hinata ever did in his life.

Just shows pro enders love to make up BS hell they even said one I meet that Hinata can beat Videl in a fight.

not to mention I'm getting attacks saying I should stop all NaruSaku stories and make them all NH.

I'm sorry i just can't take it anymore .... why they compare/said Hinata can beat Videl while Sakura can't beat Yamcha ????????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey hey ... isn't this a strong smell of BIAS ????

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...

If anything, this just proves he's not happy with the supposedly "perfect" ending Naruto got. Why else would he come here other than to bash us? He know NaruSaku was the better choice, and Bolt's story would have made more sense had Naruto ended with Sakura. He just doesn't want to admit it. The fact still remains, you can't have SS and NH without putting a few NS moments in there to keep things interesting. It's a rule for lead characters in writing. They rely on each other, and it's a fact that will always remain. 

Let's be real here. Could a couple like Naruto and Hinata work in the real world? No. Hinata doesn't have the stamina or willpower to keep Naruto in line. She lets him stay out of the house for days, weeks, or maybe even months at a time because she doesn't have the drive to drag Naruto back home by the ear. 

If Naruto pulled the crap he's doing with Hinata to Sakura, think about what would happen. At the very least, he'd get a beating, no sex for a month, possibly be forced to sleep with the family dog, and she'd probably ban him from Ichiraku ramen as well. That's probably Sakura being nice. 

As for Sakura and Sasuke...don't make me laugh. Even Kishimoto has said they're not happy. 

So you can get off your high horse, Random Naruto Fan. You're only embarrassing yourself. 

And to be honest, most of us here don't give much of a damn about Naruto anymore. We've moved on to better written manga or stories in general. Hell, I've read fanfictions that weren't even NS and still enjoyed them because they were written by someone who had half a brain. 

This!! Hinata can never do what you said and Sakura can't never do that with Sasuke ... i wonder why. Like in this episode.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43010 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:56 PM

I'm sorry i just can't take it anymore .... why they compare/said Hinata can beat Videl while Sakura can't beat Yamcha ????????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This!! Hinata can never do what you said and Sakura can't never do that with Sasuke ... i wonder why. Like in this episode.

Yep. Thanks for strengthening my point...even though I had no idea what they were saying,,,

#43011 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:09 PM

Yep. Thanks for strengthening my point...even though I had no idea what they were saying,,,

Jiraya come back from his recon mission and tell Tsunade that there is a rumor going around ... Orochimaru is dead ... killed by Sasuke. Tsunade and Jiraya called Sakura and Naruto to tell them this news but they were late Tsunade ask Sakura why ... Sakura said Naruto was eating something while apologies to Tsunade and when Naruto come in Naruto and Jiraya talking about last time they meet he order Naruto to master water pistol style with gamakichi and gamatatsu and he want to show the result of that training to him and ask Jiraya to to the ramen shop while their at it, Tsunade got mad because Jiraya forgot the purpose of why they called them both, and then as you see both man get hit by their woman xD.

#43012 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:47 PM

Jiraya come back from his recon mission and tell Tsunade that there is a rumor going around ... Orochimaru is dead ... killed by Sasuke. Tsunade and Jiraya called Sakura and Naruto to tell them this news but they were late Tsunade ask Sakura why ... Sakura said Naruto was eating something while apologies to Tsunade and when Naruto come in Naruto and Jiraya talking about last time they meet he order Naruto to master water pistol style with gamakichi and gamatatsu and he want to show the result of that training to him and ask Jiraya to to the ramen shop while their at it, Tsunade got mad because Jiraya forgot the purpose of why they called them both, and then as you see both man get hit by their woman xD.

seriously these pro enders need to really rewatch and pay attention to all the old school anime like dragon ball, yu yu hahusho, and inuyasha, anyone who seriously can't tell keikoxyusuke, goku/chichi, bulma/vegeta, and inuyashaxkagome are carbon copies of the relationship naruto and sakura have are missing brain cells.....

#43013 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:53 PM

wow they're dumb then, yamcha isn't even strong anymore, he quit to play baseball, videl is most likely krillin or tien lvl, one of the strongest humans, especially since she was trained by gohan. seriously videl would destroy hinata. heck super baby pan would destroy hinata even.  :lmao: seriously, if hinata somehow had to babysit pan in some alternate reality, she'd die within an hr at the hands of that baby xD

Edited by ultranx, 31 May 2016 - 10:04 PM.

#43014 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:54 PM

seriously these pro enders need to really rewatch and pay attention to all the old school anime like dragon ball, yu yu hahusho, and inuyasha, anyone who seriously can't tell keikoxyusuke, goku/chichi, bulma/vegeta, and inuyashaxkagome are carbon copies of the relationship naruto and sakura have are missing brain cells.....

Maybe they're not human after all.

Request Tricksie to put captcha on register requirement xD.

#43015 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:57 PM

Maybe they're not human after all.

Request Tricksie to put captcha on register requirement xD.

I think it's there already. Unless they took it off. I had to answer some random questions when I first joined back in 2012.

#43016 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:05 PM

Yes and those were done better are beloved and iconic as Naruto and Sakura especially keikoxyusuke over the series mainly in the dark tournament and three kings arc. I have a feeling proenders also ship those couples to and are NH and SS fans. Seriously Pro-enders wouldn't know a good and strong female lead if it kittenwhipped them in the eye to quote Spoony's FFX-2 review. It's like how the Critic compare the 1950's animated Cinderella and the 2015 live action version of Cinderella is like comparing Sakura to Hinata. Were I find Sakura is like the 1950's version with her character were we see what she goes through and how she deals with her flaws. and Hinata is the 2015 verison of the character were we don't know that much of the character and see little

#43017 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:07 PM

Yes and those were done better are beloved and iconic as Naruto and Sakura especially keikoxyusuke over the series mainly in the dark tournament and three kings arc. I have a feeling proenders also ship those couples to and are NH and SS fans. Seriously Pro-enders wouldn't know a good and strong female lead if it kittenwhipped them in the eye to quote Spoony's FFX-2 review. It's like how the Critic compare the 1950's animated Cinderella and the 2015 live action version of Cinderella is like comparing Sakura to Hinata. Were I find Sakura is like the 1950's version with her character were we see what she goes through and how she deals with her flaws. and Hinata is the 2015 verison of the character were we don't know that much of the character and see little

exactly, agree 100%. if anyone's wondering why I haven't been giving likes, I ran out xD I'll like all your amazing comments tomorrow xD

Edited by ultranx, 31 May 2016 - 10:08 PM.

#43018 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:17 PM

speaking of disney stuff i used to compare a lot of naruto stuff to lion king.

too bad the story revolved around sasuke and his stinkin family.

#43019 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:21 PM

They screwed up BECAUSE of the pairings. and not just that, the main titled character feels like second fiddle in his own freaking manga. There's a reason why people joke about this manga being retitled: "Sasuke, the uchiha and the sharingan". How pathetic is it to see the hyuuga clan so forced in at the end that you can clearly see the stress marks?

Hard work? Forget that noise. you must be the chosen one and be related to all the hokage save for one! we'll give everything to you on a silver platter and be a hypocrite too while you're at it!

a journey about a loser boy becoming hokage? Lets gloss over that very detail about how he got there, just say he did, make him look like a deadbeat dad who's too busy as a hokage AT PEACE TIME. BUT ITS OK CUZ HE HAS BOOBS TO SLEEP ON AT NIGHTS RIGHT???????

let me tell you this now, i can't even bother to look at the first arc (arguably the best one too) because the ending still looms over this entire journey. The destination destroyed the journey here. I even wrote my own ending and it still didn't help me that much.

Wait do you the first were Naruto first became a ninja and was put it Team 7 or the Kazekage Rescue arc I'm kind of confused. Also agreed on everything you say, couldn't have said it better myself. Sasuke is just boring and the biggest tool ever. kitten that chosen one story I hate those only like maybe one or two were good like Luke Skywalker was the best one. And Luke was a better underdog story along with Captain America and Rocky Balboa. Been rereading and rewatching the series and my god it is so painful watch how everyone bends over backwards for Sasuke and how Hinata is barley in a factor in the series and everything that the last went against.

#43020 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:27 PM

Hercule and Yamacha could beat Hinata. Pretty sure her gentle fist wouldn't work on them especially Yamacha since ki is different and better than chakra and those two can fly even though Hercule uses a jetpack.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users