• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#42981 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:28 PM

What we need to remember is just the tone of BS that Naruto has now thanks to the ending, the writers of Naruto no longer vare for making Naruto a good story, and I do mean none at all.

Look at SP right now all they care about is trying the best that they can to fill the bs that is the ending, but its no shock in that matter as they have said the like Hinata the most which is stupid and shows they can't do their job at all I mean when you doing something or any Manga or anime you need to be a profesional and not pick favs.

Just like some youtubers of NH that well only love Hinata, now I;m not saying they should just jumps ship but when your a reviwer you need to be profesional at it which they don't do they give a free pass to Hinata just beacuse she has big kittens and is a push over that will never stand up to herself.

Just like with Kishi editors as well they too were not being profesional now you can like someone but never and I mean never let that get in the way of your work this is something all NH fans have forgot and just give Hinata a free pass to everything.

I mean they will call out Naruto Bs Sakura oh boy they love calling her out and even Sasuke but never Hinata this shows that they can be profesional I can at least say as a NS fan I can call out both Naruto and Sakura Bs when they do it but they are also human so they have flaws like all hgumans do, that is another fact I see NH fans who bash Sakura do.

I mean it like that they thibnk that when they were 12 they were good and they never did anything wrong at all, yeah right that is crap and I know it none of us where good at that age well not all the time at least.

I mean I know if I did Naruto NS would be end game, why well it was shown and me changing it to Hinat just beacuse she is liked more would make me a bad writer hell Sasuke would die as well I would even hint lightly that he would die like the line that Itachi used. "Your hurt your team or comrads even once in such a manner or kill them then you will die a painful death."

that would hint Sasuke would die at the end, and I would not kill Neji for such a piss poor reason as well.

#42982 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:15 PM

What we need to remember is just the tone of BS that Naruto has now thanks to the ending, the writers of Naruto no longer vare for making Naruto a good story, and I do mean none at all.

Look at SP right now all they care about is trying the best that they can to fill the bs that is the ending, but its no shock in that matter as they have said the like Hinata the most which is stupid and shows they can't do their job at all I mean when you doing something or any Manga or anime you need to be a profesional and not pick favs.

Just like some youtubers of NH that well only love Hinata, now I;m not saying they should just jumps ship but when your a reviwer you need to be profesional at it which they don't do they give a free pass to Hinata just beacuse she has big kittens and is a push over that will never stand up to herself.

Just like with Kishi editors as well they too were not being profesional now you can like someone but never and I mean never let that get in the way of your work this is something all NH fans have forgot and just give Hinata a free pass to everything.

I mean they will call out Naruto Bs Sakura oh boy they love calling her out and even Sasuke but never Hinata this shows that they can be profesional I can at least say as a NS fan I can call out both Naruto and Sakura Bs when they do it but they are also human so they have flaws like all hgumans do, that is another fact I see NH fans who bash Sakura do.

I mean it like that they thibnk that when they were 12 they were good and they never did anything wrong at all, yeah right that is crap and I know it none of us where good at that age well not all the time at least.

I mean I know if I did Naruto NS would be end game, why well it was shown and me changing it to Hinat just beacuse she is liked more would make me a bad writer hell Sasuke would die as well I would even hint lightly that he would die like the line that Itachi used. "Your hurt your team or comrads even once in such a manner or kill them then you will die a painful death."

that would hint Sasuke would die at the end, and I would not kill Neji for such a piss poor reason as well.

They need to pair everyone so each will end up having a zergling ... ehm.... i mean spawn i mean babies for the next gen milk cow, at least for team 7.

When you see Karin stop being obsessive towards and able to let go off Sasuke just so her so called best friends Sakura can be happy , you know something is terribly ... TERRIBLY wrong, .... yess that KARIN! the karin that we know who else have named Karin??.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#42983 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:28 PM

Karin would have been a friend to Sakura in the end with an NS ending. Her relationship with Sasuke would have matured into a strong relationship and an adult one.

Id wager wed still get some flashes of comedy as Karin gives sasuke an earful here and there for various reasons. But the relationship would have devleoped easily on its own as Sakura and Karin bonded over their relationship to the men in their lives.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#42984 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:11 AM

I was going through deviantart and I found this: 

narusakucoup_by_xcaeli-d9lbq6d.png

Sakura to me looks amazing, and then I looked at Naruto and went woah now that's a timeskip design I would approve of post-shippuden!!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#42985 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:21 AM

They need to pair everyone so each will end up having a zergling ... ehm.... i mean spawn i mean babies for the next gen milk cow, at least for team 7.

When you see Karin stop being obsessive towards and able to let go off Sasuke just so her so called best friends Sakura can be happy , you know something is terribly ... TERRIBLY wrong, .... yess that KARIN! the karin that we know who else have named Karin??.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  that's all they are really, just ugly zerglings, don't get me started on how messed up chouchou looked in the ending xD I mean people like her?  love the starcraft reference lols

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#42986 random naruto fan

random naruto fan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:08 AM

Let me start off by saying I am a huge Naruto fan, always have been. It's my favorite series of all time. I love it. That being said..

This is a debate thread right? So there shouldn't be a problem with what i'm about to say- that is unless by debate you just mean talking about why Naruto and Sakura should have ended up together instead of Naruto and Hinata- but that's not a debate, that's just one side.

Anyway I don't represent either side. Although I am completely content with the ending of the series, I think it ended perfectly. I just wanna say a few things, after reading a bunch of comments that came from this site, I felt like I couldn't ignore it. You could say it's totally a waste of my time to be writing this, but it is what it is- some of the narusaku shippers- actually most...completely disgust me. 

Not because you ship them- but because of the severity of your comments in regard to the ending. 

I'm sure you guys are familiar with what i'm talking about: http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Okay so listen up- what is wrong with you guys lmao- I mean seriously. Naruto is not a romance, it's never been about romance- yet you guys let this ship interfere with your overall enjoyment of the series. The amount of comments where you guys were willing to write off the entire series, calling it trash, all because you didn't get your ship- which seemed very unlikely to happen in the first place. You guys were all completely in denial. It's fine to ship a couple, but when you let it get in the way of your overall enjoyment of the series- placing the shipping higher than anything else in the story- when it's not about that at all- that's problematic. Look at the comments in there, it's honestly disgusting. As a representation of people who enjoy the series, you guys make us look really bad. People saying they wasted their life on the series, saying that they are seriously DEPRESSED because Naruto and Sakura didn't get together. And the thing is- if you would actually be honest with yourselves, you'd realize that HinataxNaruto was established and became more prevalent as the series went on. It would be one thing if you were just upset- but the most of you curse naruxhina, and all the people who are fans of them, or fans of Hinata. You HATE Hinata (a fictional character, one who happens to be a great person, and literally the first person in the entire series to acknowledge Naruto from the very beginning, while everyone else hated him, including Sakura.) Let's fast forward, she confesses her love to him, and it was genuine. Sakura confessed her love to Naruto, and Naruto told her he knew it was a bold faced lie. (How did you cling to Naruxsaku after that?). By the time Neji died, it became very clear to everyone else that Naruto's love interest- if the series ended with him having one- would be Hinata. But you guys stayed in denial- all the way upto chapter 699- before you could no longer deny it. What i'm trying to say is, after chapter 700, all the people who said things like "This has been a waste of my life" and "Naruto sucks now" (just because of a single chapter, among 700), well you are not true fans. You're just obsessed with your silly ship. If you all love Sakura so much, you'd think you would be happy for her, since she got to be with Sasuke who she was in love with from the very beginning. NaruSaku fans went as far as to send Kishimoto death threats because of the ending, and started petitions demanding he change the ending....are you kittening serious? Who the kitten do you guys think you are? It's not your series- if that's the way you react just because something didn't go the way you wanted in a fictional story, well you're just extremely immature. 

Here's my opinion on how things ended up.

I personally didn't think Sakura would end up with Sasuke, but now that she did, i'm happy. She always loved him- and true love doesn't disappear. I know all of your counter arguments- Sasuke tried to kill her, etc- but the point is that you can't control your feelings- she will always love Sasuke. 

Let's take a look at what Sakura says to Sasuke before Naruto and Sasuke go off to their final battle.

"I...I know there's nothing much I can do to stop this... But I still love you!! I never though you'd turn out this way!! I couldn't be there for you when you needed help...or even stop you from going down that path. All I could do was just sit here and cry. It's disgraceful, really! But..But, Sasuke-kun! If I still have a place in that heart of yours, even if it's just a little...Please don't go! If we're together again...i'm sure we'd be able to go back to those days!"

Sounds kinda familiar right?...it's the same thing that happened when Sasuke first left the village and Sakura pleaded for him to stay, or for him to take her with him. This clearly shows that Sakura's feelings have not changed, not even a little bit. But you guys choose to ignore all the evidence that supports SakuraxSasuke or NarutoxHinata. 

Let's look at what Kakashi says right after that.

"Sakura...Sakura really wanted to save you. This whole time... She wants to save you, there's nothing more to it! This girl here, who nearly lost her life to you...she still cries tear for you, whenever she thinks of you. And the only reason was because she loved you so much that it hurt! She suffers from loving you!"

Kishi is showing us that even though all this time has passed, even though Sasuke tried to kill her, she can't stop loving him, even if she tried- because you can't control what your heart feels. It's actually a beautiful thing, that she loves him that much after all of this- it's a testament to how strong her love is. How could you guys read this and still think that she would end up with Naruto? 

As for NarutoxHinata- well that relationship makes perfect sense, and to all of you who think other wise, think that it 'came out of no where'- well I wanna know what series you were reading- because Hinata is clearly the logical choice for Naruto's love interest. I could go into the examples, but you guys know the series, there are tons of them. She has been in love with Naruto from the very beginning. She understood Naruto more than anyone, even from the beginning. Every other character (including Sakura) took time for them to acknowledge Naruto. Hinata was a step ahead of them, she knew his worth from the beginning- and Naruto helped her grow as a person. It's a beautiful story here too, if you would open your eyes to it. 

But the thing is, everyone can have their own opinion, that's completely fine! It's how you all reacted to the ending that is disgusting. 

I keep saying 'you guys'- well i'm sure there are some of you who this is not directed it- sane fans who just so happen to ship Naruto and Sakura. This is not directed at you. Well I should stop writing now it's getting lengthy- If you guys were truly fans of Naruto, you would understand that the ending really was not bad at all (look past your kittening ship) and you would understand that the last kittening chapter doesn't define the entire series. God damn. 

Edited by random naruto fan, 31 May 2016 - 07:44 AM.

#42987 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:26 AM

They screwed up BECAUSE of the pairings. and not just that, the main titled character feels like second fiddle in his own freaking manga. There's a reason why people joke about this manga being retitled: "Sasuke, the uchiha and the sharingan". How pathetic is it to see the hyuuga clan so forced in at the end that you can clearly see the stress marks?

Hard work? Forget that noise. you must be the chosen one and be related to all the hokage save for one! we'll give everything to you on a silver platter and be a hypocrite too while you're at it!

a journey about a loser boy becoming hokage? Lets gloss over that very detail about how he got there, just say he did, make him look like a deadbeat dad who's too busy as a hokage AT PEACE TIME. BUT ITS OK CUZ HE HAS BOOBS TO SLEEP ON AT NIGHTS RIGHT???????

let me tell you this now, i can't even bother to look at the first arc (arguably the best one too) because the ending still looms over this entire journey. The destination destroyed the journey here. I even wrote my own ending and it still didn't help me that much.

#42988 random naruto fan

random naruto fan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:33 AM

If you think that Naruto being Asura's reincarnation changes anything, you're dead wrong. It doesn't negate all of Naruto's hard work up until this point. Given everything on a silver platter? You're kidding right?

What the kitten are you talking about 'gloss over the detail about how he became Hokage'- literally the series is the story of how he became Hokage. He saved the world you dips.hit. 

Naruto AND Sasuke are the main characters- if you don't realize that much than I don't know what to say to you. I'm gonna expect irrational and bias responses from all of you, just like this one. I'm not gonna respond from here, or check any of your responses. I've said what I have to say, and of course no one is going to agree with me, (this is a forum completely dedicated to NaruxSaku after all, and the place where this came from....http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0 so there's no point in trying to reason with any of you) 

I honestly feel like all of you don't understand the series you claim to be so obsessed with.

Edited by random naruto fan, 31 May 2016 - 07:38 AM.

#42989 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:52 AM

No doubt one of db84x friends ...

#42990 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:22 AM

No doubt one of db84x friends ...

what are you saying? we have to repent for our sins for.. :umm:

for venting.. wait.. that's not right, this guy is doing it too  :argh: for shipping narusaku ok! it's a most damning sin and what is wrong with the naruto fandom ! :hm:

tumblr_inline_o61c7oWuVT1tpxsg4_500.gif

Edited by Hanabi, 31 May 2016 - 11:23 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#42991 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:37 AM

They screwed up BECAUSE of the pairings. and not just that, the main titled character feels like second fiddle in his own freaking manga. There's a reason why people joke about this manga being retitled: "Sasuke, the uchiha and the sharingan". How pathetic is it to see the hyuuga clan so forced in at the end that you can clearly see the stress marks?

Hard work? Forget that noise. you must be the chosen one and be related to all the hokage save for one! we'll give everything to you on a silver platter and be a hypocrite too while you're at it!

a journey about a loser boy becoming hokage? Lets gloss over that very detail about how he got there, just say he did, make him look like a deadbeat dad who's too busy as a hokage AT PEACE TIME. BUT ITS OK CUZ HE HAS BOOBS TO SLEEP ON AT NIGHTS RIGHT???????

let me tell you this now, i can't even bother to look at the first arc (arguably the best one too) because the ending still looms over this entire journey. The destination destroyed the journey here. I even wrote my own ending and it still didn't help me that much.

You know, there's a thread about War Arc being underrated and I have to see the claim. Then one post annihilated everything and I just went "he wins." It's true that while Naruto got so many shining moments, it's all done in one arc because all previous ones (save for Pain and maybe Kakuzu) didn't have him do anything to shine. It was Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke. Hell, even Kishi said that he forgot to shine Naruto more so he will do his best in War Arc, which became cluster.

If the writer said the same as criticism, then you know it's bad.

#42992 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:38 AM

Aw none of them were any of my posts. I'm some what sad i wasn't one of the ones not included in that. Then again "hall of anal devastation" sound incredibly homophobic. So can we use that to get one of the mods to delete these post and block his account? We already are stuck with the db troll. Do we really have to suffer another one.

Also what does it say about a group that they literally went to a site. So they could stalk it in order to get post so they can make a slideshow of over 500 images to gloat. Kind of creepy.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 31 May 2016 - 11:50 AM.

#42993 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:49 AM

Aw none of them were any of my posts. I'm some what sad i wasn't one of the ones not included in that. Then again "hall of anal devastation" sound incredibly homophobic. So can we use that to get one of the mods to delete these post and block his account? We already are stuck with the db troll. Do we really have to suffer another one.

You can't ... "THE" heroes of neutrality and boredom of justice will protect them. If you know what i mean .... moar debate for them!!!! even if their point doesn't make sense .... hey ... at least not boring, that's what they wanted. It's best to ignore them.

#42994 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:11 PM

You can't ... "THE" heroes of neutrality and boredom of justice will protect them. If you know what i mean .... moar debate for them!!!! even if their point doesn't make sense .... hey ... at least not boring, that's what they wanted. It's best to ignore them.

They aren't debating or bringing another side to the argument. They are just here troll, and gloat. Since their pairing "won." They believe they are in the right and are morally superior because they are respecting Kishimoto's "authorial intent." There is no debating them because it's in one ear and out the other. I actually understand the bases of nH fan position. They didn't care about the plot because Naruto is just a guilty please made for kids, and the reason they kept reading it was because hinata was their ideal woman. She is quite, obedient, had a sexy body with huge breast, submissive, and was completely and utterly fanatically devotional to her man. They hate Sakura cause she represent all the woman that didn't immediately spread their legs for them despite being such "nice guys."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 31 May 2016 - 02:27 PM.

#42995 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:21 PM

Let me start off by saying I am a huge Naruto fan, always have been. It's my favorite series of all time. I love it. That being said..

This is a debate thread right? So there shouldn't be a problem with what i'm about to say- that is unless by debate you just mean talking about why Naruto and Sakura should have ended up together instead of Naruto and Hinata- but that's not a debate, that's just one side.

Anyway I don't represent either side. Although I am completely content with the ending of the series, I think it ended perfectly. I just wanna say a few things, after reading a bunch of comments that came from this site, I felt like I couldn't ignore it. You could say it's totally a waste of my time to be writing this, but it is what it is- some of the narusaku shippers- actually most...completely disgust me. 

Not because you ship them- but because of the severity of your comments in regard to the ending. 

I'm sure you guys are familiar with what i'm talking about: http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Okay so listen up- what is wrong with you guys lmao- I mean seriously. Naruto is not a romance, it's never been about romance- yet you guys let this ship interfere with your overall enjoyment of the series. The amount of comments where you guys were willing to write off the entire series, calling it trash, all because you didn't get your ship- which seemed very unlikely to happen in the first place. You guys were all completely in denial. It's fine to ship a couple, but when you let it get in the way of your overall enjoyment of the series- placing the shipping higher than anything else in the story- when it's not about that at all- that's problematic. Look at the comments in there, it's honestly disgusting. As a representation of people who enjoy the series, you guys make us look really bad. People saying they wasted their life on the series, saying that they are seriously DEPRESSED because Naruto and Sakura didn't get together. And the thing is- if you would actually be honest with yourselves, you'd realize that HinataxNaruto was established and became more prevalent as the series went on. It would be one thing if you were just upset- but the most of you curse naruxhina, and all the people who are fans of them, or fans of Hinata. You HATE Hinata (a fictional character, one who happens to be a great person, and literally the first person in the entire series to acknowledge Naruto from the very beginning, while everyone else hated him, including Sakura.) Let's fast forward, she confesses her love to him, and it was genuine. Sakura confessed her love to Naruto, and Naruto told her he knew it was a bold faced lie. (How did you cling to Naruxsaku after that?). By the time Neji died, it became very clear to everyone else that Naruto's love interest- if the series ended with him having one- would be Hinata. But you guys stayed in denial- all the way upto chapter 699- before you could no longer deny it. What i'm trying to say is, after chapter 700, all the people who said things like "This has been a waste of my life" and "Naruto sucks now" (just because of a single chapter, among 700), well you are not true fans. You're just obsessed with your silly ship. If you all love Sakura so much, you'd think you would be happy for her, since she got to be with Sasuke who she was in love with from the very beginning. NaruSaku fans went as far as to send Kishimoto death threats because of the ending, and started petitions demanding he change the ending....are you kittening serious? Who the kitten do you guys think you are? It's not your series- if that's the way you react just because something didn't go the way you wanted in a fictional story, well you're just extremely immature. 

I personally didn't think Sakura would end up with Sasuke, but now that she did, i'm happy. She always loved him- and true love doesn't disappear. I know all of your counter arguments- Sasuke tried to kill her, etc- but the point is that you can't control your feelings- she will always love Sasuke. 

Let's take a look at what Sakura says to Sasuke before Naruto and Sasuke go off to their final battle.

"I...I know there's nothing much I can do to stop this... But I still love you!! I never though you'd turn out this way!! I couldn't be there for you when you needed help...or even stop you from going down that path. All I could do was just sit here and cry. It's disgraceful, really! But..But, Sasuke-kun! If I still have a place in that heart of yours, even if it's just a little...Please don't go! If we're together again...i'm sure we'd be able to go back to those days!"

Sounds kinda familiar right?...it's the same thing that happened when Sasuke first left the village and Sakura pleaded for him to stay, or for him to take her with him. This clearly shows that Sakura's feelings have not changed, not even a little bit. But you guys choose to ignore all the evidence that supports SakuraxSasuke or NarutoxHinata. 

"Sakura...Sakura really wanted to save you. This whole time... She wants to save you, there's nothing more to it! This girl here, who nearly lost her life to you...she still cries tear for you, whenever she thinks of you. And the only reason was because she loved you so much that it hurt! She suffers from loving you!"

Kishi is showing us that even though all this time has passed, even though Sasuke tried to kill her, she can't stop loving him, even if she tried- because you can't control what your heart feels. It's actually a beautiful thing, that she loves him that much after all of this- it's a testament to how strong her love is. How could you guys read this and still think that she would end up with Naruto? 

As for NarutoxHinata- well that relationship makes perfect sense, and to all of you who think other wise, think that it 'came out of no where'- well I wanna know what series you were reading- because Hinata is clearly the logical choice for Naruto's love interest. I could go into the examples, but you guys know the series, there are tons of them. She has been in love with Naruto from the very beginning. She understood Naruto more than anyone, even from the beginning. Every other character (including Sakura) took time for them to acknowledge Naruto. Hinata was a step ahead of them, she knew his worth from the beginning- and Naruto helped her grow as a person. It's a beautiful story here too, if you would open your eyes to it. 

But the thing is, everyone can have their own opinion, that's completely fine! It's how you all reacted to the ending that is disgusting. 

I keep saying 'you guys'- well i'm sure there are some of you who this is not directed it- sane fans who just so happen to ship Naruto and Sakura. This is not directed at you. Well I should stop writing now it's getting lengthy- If you guys were truly fans of Naruto, you would understand that the ending really was not bad at all (look past your kittening ship) and you would understand that the last kittening chapter doesn't define the entire series. God damn. 

I am not even gonna read your whole comment because I've read enough. 1. I am not a narusaku fan, I am a neutral fan, what you don't seem to understand is ever since the ending this site has become a safe haven for all anti ending fans, even neutral non pairing ones. 2. it isn't about the pairings, its about what's been done to the story and characters, unlike you we actually cared about the story and characters, we cared about sakura instead of hating her, we cared about naruto and what he wanted, we cared about hinata changing the hyuuga clan and becoming clan heir, which also didn't happen.  we disliked how everyone turned out in the ending, no one looks happy except hinata, but oh no just because hinata is happy the ending is perfect to you all. all you just proved is that you're a liar and you are a pairing fan. the "lmao" comment is a dead giveaway. even tenten looks miserable as a shopkeeper, that's right we cared about tenten, we cared about every character not blinded by pairings, we wanted everyone to be happy instead of just hinata getting wish fulfillment, you are full of crap.

Edited by ultranx, 31 May 2016 - 12:37 PM.

#42996 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:31 PM

He clearly said "Narusaku fan DISGUST me", while holding flag of neutrality as an excuse / alibi.

If this forum is so disgusting for him ... why did he come here ??? if something so disgusting all he needs to do is just stay away/ignore it, as simple as that.

For those who wants peace ... of course they can see this guy is not neutral, he come here with seeds of war.

And for those who thinks peace is boring , "YES MOAR PARTNER FOR DEBATE!!!".

#42997 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:43 PM

He clearly said "Narusaku fan DISGUST me", while holding flag of neutrality as an excuse / alibi.

If this forum is so disgusting for him ... why did he come here ??? if something so disgusting all he needs to do is just stay away/ignore it, as simple as that.

For those who wants peace ... of course they can see this guy is not neutral, he come here with seeds of war.

And for those who thinks peace is boring , "YES MOAR PARTNER FOR DEBATE!!!".

my response to "random naruto fan"(even the name sounds like a obvious cop out attempt to make him seem neutral) :

Edited by ultranx, 31 May 2016 - 01:00 PM.

#42998 random naruto fan

random naruto fan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:04 PM

Alright i'll make one more comment. 

When did I say I hate Sakura? If you read my post you would realize that that's not the case at all. I love Sakura. You guys are literally proving my point- you ignore the substance, and the evidence I provided to why NarutoXHinata/SasukeXSakura makes sense, and instead write me off as a troll, and put words in my mouth. I never said NaruxSaku fans disgust me, you guys specifically disgust me because you take it too far. You're the ones who think your opinion is superior. 

Also what does it say about a group that they literally went to a site. So they could stalk it in order to get post so they can make a slideshow of over 500 images to gloat. Kind of creepy.

it's not homophobic you moron. It's referencing how EXTREMELY butthurt you all were about the ending. And like I said i'm not a naruhina fan, while the main series was going, I was just a fan. I liked all the character, Hinata and Sakura. Now that the series has ended, yes I am content with the pairings. But I wasn't desperately hoping Naruto and Hinata would be together in the end- because IT WASN'T IMPORTANT. I'm not trolling, why don't you all actually respond to what I have to say? You won't, you'll all just say things that are convenient for your pairing and write me off as a troll. You guys remind me of a religious cult. You guys are the ones who won't listen to reason. 

They aren't debating or bringing another side to the argument. They are just here troll, and gloat. Since their pairing "won." They believe they are in the right and are morally superior because they are respecting Kishimoto's "authorial intent." There is no debating them because it's in one ear and out the other. I actually understand the bases of nH fan position. They didn't care about the plot because Naruto is just a guilty please made for kids, and the reason they kept reading it was because hinata was their ideal woman. She is quite, obedient, had a sexy body with huge breast, submissive, and was completely and utterly fanatically devotional to her man. They hate Sakura cause she represent all the woman that didn't immediately spread their legs for them despite being such "nice guys."

Jesus christ just stop. I'm not trolling, why don't you actually respond to my argument instead of whatever nonsense this is. Like I said i'm really not a NaruHina fan- that is to say yes I was content with the ending, but while the series was still going I wasn't desperately hoping they would be together. There's no debating with YOU because it's in one ear and out the other. See how I'm actually responding to the words in your post? You didn't do that. You say I don't care about the plot? I guarantee I care way more about the plot and the series than any of you. Naruto is my favorite series of all time. 

"They didn't care about the plot because Naruto is just a guilty please made for kids, and the reason they kept reading it was because hinata was their ideal woman. She is quite, obedient, had a sexy body with huge breast, submissive, and was completely and utterly fanatically devotional to her man. They hate Sakura cause she represent all the woman that didn't immediately spread their legs for them despite being such "nice guys."

I never said any of this and you're literally putting words in my mouth. You're a moron if you believe what you're writing here. Hey guess what? I'm gay, so this nonsense you wrote does not apply to me at all (or anyone really). You are a stupid person lol. A very stupid person.

And what are you talking about that Hinata is the only one who finds happiness in the end? Naruto is happy, he achieved his dream HE LOVES HIS WIFE, even if you won't admit it, and his children aswell. And Sakura is happy too of course. Ugh you guys are so stupid I really can't. 

Ugh I really can't with you guys. You really do resemble a religious cult. 

#42999 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:18 PM

LOVE how you obviously didn't even read my comment, explaining why all us fans, pairing and neutral alike hate the ending, and are still grouping us all together bashing us.  just proves my point even further. go back to narutoforums where you belong. if you're not gonna accept that there are neutral fans that hate the ending and we are not blinded by pairings, then you don't belong here. you're just like all the other pro enders and trying to pretend to be neutral. give it a rest already, the series has already ended, we've left the fandom, why you guys still come here pestering us is beyond me  :facepalm:

also "some of the narusaku shippers- actually most...completely disgust me. "

you just proved you're a liar even more, now you're saying you didn't say "narusaku fans disgust me"

Edited by ultranx, 31 May 2016 - 04:25 PM.

#43000 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:30 PM

Ugh I really can't with you guys. You really do resemble a religious cult. 

a religious cult would be more like you hinata and sasuke fanboys and fangirls, you could check all our threads and we've moved on to other series, dragon ball, one punch man, seven deadly sins, steven universe, digimon adventure tri, etc, and now you're trying to tell us we hate the series religiously when we hardly ever talk about it and mostly just laugh at how bad it is and talk about other series and just talk to each other? your comment is EPIC FAIL.

you're just digging yourself into an even bigger hole, go ahead and make all your so called arguments, unlike you I'm an actual neutral fan and can counteract ever single excuse  you make. quit wasting my time.

Edited by ultranx, 31 May 2016 - 04:33 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)