PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Apr 18 2012, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes she should . if naruto teach her it would be great 111191.gif

Yeah, but it's not just a matter of learning it. It's a matter of having the capacity for it and being able to control it. I think he'd rather not see her turned into a stone toad. lol
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#22 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 18 2012, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, but it's not just a matter of learning it. It's a matter of having the capacity for it and being able to control it. I think he'd rather not see her turned into a stone toad. lol

Or a stone slug. Eww.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#23 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

There might just be a chance.

They've talked about Naruto perfecting 'THAT' jutsu (I don't think they meant the Rasengan), so my guess is that he'll have another training break/trip/period whatever you want to call it.
Probably sometime shortly after the current fights, intending to become stronger. Sakura not willing to fall too far behind starts training as well only to have Tsunade help her out => perfect oportunity for introducing the slug sage mode.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#24 LinksmaLope

LinksmaLope

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Listening to music, drawing, playing video-games, watching anime, reading manga, reading books, Three Days Grace, Winry Rockbell, Skillet, Apocalyptica, 30 seconds to mars, Higurashi, InuYasha, Naruto, Elfen Lied, FMA, Drowning Pool, Nickelback, Nirvana.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

Sakura DID have low chakra resources ,but only at the start of the series. Come on, you think Tsunade didn't at least try to work on it during the time-skip?
I'm sure she has a decent amount of chakra.

#25 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

While I do want to see Sakura gain a boost in power, I don't know if Sakura should get a sage mode (if there is one she can learn). Otherwise you undermine Naruto's power. I will say that I wouldn't mind seeing her use some of Tsunade's moves though I think some of her jutsu are because of her blood line with the First.

I don't know. I want to see more, but how much is too much? To me, it's all about how naruto is compared. You don't want her underpowering the hero and taking something important away from him. I am not trying to sound like she isn't important, but the fact that what could be an important thing to the main character is taken away and given to her which is not needed.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 18 2012, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Sasuke has more chakra than her, too? Um, I would want her to learn Sage Mode. Heck, I want her to learn anything awesome and new so she can be stronger.

Yup, he does. That isn't obvious by now?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#27 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

Nope.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#28 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

I would like that unless in some sort of mystery Shizune might of learned it in her travels with Tsunade. Some of it maybe. But back to Sakura she might have a few tricks up her sleeve we haven't seen yet. I don't know?

#29 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

Naruto can't just teach it to Sakura. She will need to sign the Toad contract first. But something tells me she already has signed the slug contract and can do SM. I just have a feeling.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#30 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 18 2012, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or a stone slug.

HA! that would be funny to watch. Poor Naruto freaks out.

Edited by Strangelove, 18 April 2012 - 11:06 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#31 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

Stone slug... eh, wrong term, because I doubt that will happened the same for slugs, even if they follow the same philosophy as the toads did for natural energy.

The correct term is possibly a slug that will either melt or turn into foam (recalling that putting salt on a slug will kill it)... now that's will NOT be pretty.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#32 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 18 2012, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stone slug... eh, wrong term, because I doubt that will happened the same for slugs, even if they follow the same philosophy as the toads did for natural energy.

The correct term is possibly a slug that will either melt or turn into foam (recalling that putting salt on a slug will kill it)... now that's will NOT be pretty.

You made me sad, Derock TT_TT
I don't want Sakura to melt. She's too beautiful to melt.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#33 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Apr 18 2012, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You made me sad, Derock TT_TT
I don't want Sakura to melt. She's too beautiful to melt.

I know, that's what I said before: it won't be a pretty sight. And it will get ugly... VERY ugly.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#34 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 19 2012, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been a long time since we saw Sakura's true capacity.

We saw her true capacity in the Sasori fight, and unless Kishi wants to pull something out of absolutely nowhere, then she hasn't improved in combat since then.

AboojTi.gif

#35 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 19 2012, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been a long time since we saw Sakura's true capacity.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 19 2012, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We saw her true capacity in the Sasori fight, and unless Kishi wants to pull something out of absolutely nowhere, then she hasn't improved in combat since then.

I wouldn't be so sure. If we consider Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade, I wouldn't even expect Tsunade to be stronger than any of them. However, now at the war, we see that she had another technique which I wouldn't even think about. Plus who of those three is still alive?

I would not be surprised if Sakura had something to show us too. Of course, like zac said, is all up to Kishi in the end. sweat.gif

#36 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

Not necessarily. She's strong and great ninja without that.

#37 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Apr 19 2012, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't be so sure. If we consider Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade, I wouldn't even expect Tsunade to be stronger than any of them. However, now at the war, we see that she had another technique which I wouldn't even think about. Plus who of those three is still alive?

I would not be surprised if Sakura had something to show us too. Of course, like zac said, is all up to Kishi in the end. sweat.gif

My main argument against Sakura having any "hidden" abilities is... if she had any, why wouldn't she have used them against Sasori? He was a dangerous opponent, let alone an Akatsuki member. She should have used every single advantage that she had available to her in that fight, and if she didn't, then that's just plain dumb on her part. And we all know that Sakura isn't one to make dumb mistakes like that. Sure, she's made dumb mistakes with her personal life, but in fights like that? No. So, since it's unlikely that she was being dumb by hiding any abilities that may have helped in that fight, it's very unlikely that she has any to speak of.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 19 April 2012 - 05:42 PM.

AboojTi.gif

#38 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

Speaking of Sakura in sage mode, I was able to find a picture of a screen shot that someone modified to look like if Sakura had a sage mode:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#39 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 19 2012, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My main argument against Sakura having any "hidden" abilities is... if she had any, why wouldn't she have used them against Sasori? He was a dangerous opponent, let alone an Akatsuki member. She should have used every single advantage that she had available to her in that fight, and if she didn't, then that's just plain dumb on her part. And we all know that Sakura isn't one to make dumb mistakes like that. Sure, she's made dumb mistakes with her personal life, but in fights like that? No. So, since it's unlikely that she was being dumb by hiding any abilities that may have helped in that fight, it's very unlikely that she has any to speak of.

A lot of time has past since then, Naruto has had quite a few training periods between them and now. She probably has been training too.
About the picture of Sakura in sage mode => I just found a new desktop background tongue.gif thx Toasty

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#40 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

So what, Naruto has three trainings in Part 2 does not mean Sakura has not. It's going to be an off screen development where Kishi briefly explains to us how Sakura learn sage mode.

@Toastt: Great pic, I should share it with my NS pals in OMF.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users