• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:25 AM

Well that's how some girls are when they're young they become fangirls to the guys they have crush on but later on in their teen life they start to realize they're not little kids anymore and they shouldn't fangirling like they used to when they were young.

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 06 September 2014 - 01:36 AM.

#22 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:30 AM

I dint respect her character in general but certain moments like fighting team sound and her battle with Ino. But she was only 12 years old so I didnt take her fangirl moments so seriously where I couldnt respect her for it, as she was just a kid. 

Towards the end of part 1 when she asked Tsunade for training and worked her butt off, that is when I had the outmost respect for her. I was just beyond happy because I always knew Sakura could be more and she was finally showing it. 

You're almost like me. But I found her to be annoying in the fist couple of chapters. She got my respect during the Fod and I became a fan of hers. Sure she may have been a fangirl, but Her feelings for Sasuke became serious after a couple of chapters just like Naruto's feelings became serious as well.

Yeah I like that part too.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#23 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

It would make her seem pretty shallow to me, so...I'd have less respect for her.

She doesn't have to end up with Naruto to be a good character, don't get me wrong. It's not who she pairs up with, if anyone, that makes her who she is. She could end up alone or with someone else and that wouldn't negate her development and strength.

But she's more realistic than Naruto about Sasuke's character, to the point that she thought it best to get rid of him at one point. To hold on to a schoolgirl crush and end up with Sasuke after this wouldn't make sense to me. I think it's pretty much a given that Sasuke is going to be redeemed, but it would be idiotic to just begin trusting him right away. SS is probably the one pairing in this seires that I'm closest to actually being totally against.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 06 September 2014 - 01:35 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#24 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:37 AM

It would be so stupid if she chose the guy that attempted to kill her 2 times and didn't give 2 f**cks about it either plus he hasn't apologized to her.

I do believe Ino has moved on from Sasuke as for Karin she's just a straight up fangirl towards Sasuke.

Ino? that had a dream that Sasuke and Sai was fighting over her? I don't think she's moved on yet,..although I'd love to know whay she loves him so much and Karin...she's sorta a different fan girl to me...like Sakura had her inner moments around him, but Karin would give it to him straight plus she's herself around him, she could put him in check

She hasnt been a fangirl since the beginning of part 2. She felt something towards him but she never reacted the way she used to. 

true, but I just hope shes still not in love with him...I know Kakashi killed that one in 675, but then again, we're dealing with Kishi here, but hopefully if things go our way next chapter, then I could see she might find him overrated now though..

Then we have something else to worry about ....Hinata. ugh...I could imagine her next chapter trying to confess to Naruto again and being all "naruto-kun" around him -___- I hope he politely rejects her honestly..

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#25 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

Ino? that had a dream that Sasuke and Sai was fighting over her? I don't think she's moved on yet,..although I'd love to know whay she loves him so much and Karin...she's sorta a different fan girl to me...like Sakura had her inner moments around him, but Karin would give it to him straight plus she's herself around him, she could put him in check

true, but I just hope shes still not in love with him...I know Kakashi killed that one in 675, but then again, we're dealing with Kishi here, but hopefully if things go our way next chapter, then I could see she might find him overrated now though..

Then we have something else to worry about ....Hinata. ugh...I could imagine her next chapter trying to confess to Naruto again and being all "naruto-kun" around him -___- I hope he politely rejects her honestly..

Yeah Ino had a dream that probably won't come true! Lol but seriously I really think Ino has moved from Sasuke but if Sasuke chose her in the end I wouldn't mind or if Sai took a liking of her too Karin is weird she got all those bites marks on her skin from Sasuke imagine if Sasuke and Karin were having sex and he bit her skin too much and she would lose all her chakra while having sex lol

#26 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

It would make her seem pretty shallow to me, so...I'd have less respect for her.

She doesn't have to end up with Naruto to be a good character, don't get me wrong. It's not who she pairs up with, if anyone, that makes her who she is. She could end up alone or with someone else and that wouldn't negate her development and strength.

But she's more realistic than Naruto about Sasuke's character, to the point that she thought it best to get rid of him at one point. To hold on to a schoolgirl crush and end up with Sasuke after this wouldn't make sense to me. I think it's pretty much a given that Sasuke is going to be redeemed, but it would be idiotic to just begin trusting him right away. SS is probably the one pairing in this seires that I'm closest to actually being totally against.

I agree, SS just gives me the whole "if you keep loving someone, then that person will eventually love you back". Granted, NS is pretty much like that, but Sakura actually did end up falling for him. Obviously that's not the case with Sasuke. There's only so much you can go through to be finally done with a person, and he's pushed past that boundary multiple times. She doesn't need anything like that in the first place.

Edited by Swagkura, 06 September 2014 - 01:47 AM.

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#27 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:49 AM

Sakura will always be my queen no matter what. But if she does go after Sasuke, I'll give death glares to Kishimoto.

#28 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:55 AM

Indifferent is the best word for what you're inquiring, plain and simple.

But the chance of happening is quite low...

I feel the same. As a general matter, I won't care. The specifics of how it is done might impact my opinion of her character (or might now), but it just depends on the writing.

#29 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:11 AM

True, it could be written in a way that wouldn't appear shallow. I think in that case it would take a lot of time, though. Sasuke as he is now isn't suitable to be paired with anybody.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#30 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:27 AM

oh my gawd no i will hate her to death

the least ounce of respect i have for her is because of narusaku..if she goes with sasuke,she will be the worst character in the anime history,worst developed,most shallow,naive,mentaly ill fangirl ..i will nothing to like about her,neither her personality,neither her looks(i would be shallow myself if i would like a character only for his looks regardless of his bad decisions and kitten ups)

lets hope she wont do something so stupid and retarded like that ,naruto doesnt deserves it..it would be a major low blow to the main character and his feelings and if kishi wants to increase her hate base even bigger than what it already is,this is what he needs to do

#31 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:32 AM

Yeah Ino had a dream that probably won't come true! Lol but seriously I really think Ino has moved from Sasuke but if Sasuke chose her in the end I wouldn't mind or if Sai took a liking of her too Karin is weird she got all those bites marks on her skin from Sasuke imagine if Sasuke and Karin were having sex and he bit her skin too much and she would lose all her chakra while having sex lol

wtf?it was stated by suigetsu in 635 that those marks werent all from sasuke and many people bit her before meeting sasuke..and ewww

#32 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:36 AM

the least ounce of respect i have for her is because of narusaku..if she goes with sasuke,she will be the worst character in the anime history,worst developed,most shallow,naive,mentaly ill fangirl ..i will nothing to like about her,neither her personality,neither her looks(i would be shallow myself if i would like a character only for his looks regardless of his bad decisions and kitten ups)

lets hope she wont do something so stupid and retarded like that ,naruto doesnt deserves it..it would be a major low blow to the main character and his feelings and if kishi wants to increase her hate base even bigger than what it already is,this is what he needs to do

wow.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#33 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:53 AM

Its unfair to say 'If Sakura doesn't end up with Naruto in the end then she's a terrible character ' . How is this any different from NH fans hating on Naruto because of the one reason that he likes Sakura more than Hinata?  'Hinata deserves Naruto'' they say. Is what some are saying here the NS version of this? 'Naruto deserves Sakura' is it ?

Nobody deserves someone's love. It has to come from the heart. If love is not sincere it leads to events like the Kage arc confession. If you remember, Naruto wasn't very happy about that incident. After recent chapters though its safe to say Sakura has started to love Naruto more than she ever loved Sasuke so its highly unlikely she would choose Sasuke in the end.

I trust Kishimoto to make the logical choice. If he makes Sakura end up with Sasuke, I'll completely lose my respect for his writing. It would be ridiculous to hate on Sakura because of Kishimoto's bs.  I'll never do such a thing. She'll always be my favorite female character.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#34 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:54 AM

wtf?it was stated by suigetsu in 635 that those marks werent all from sasuke and many people bit her before meeting sasuke..and ewww

I know

#35 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:01 AM

There's more to Sakura's character than just her love life. I would still hold an interest in her relationships with those closest to her (besides Sasuke) and I would want to see how she progresses in her career, with the hope of her eventually succeeding Tsunade as the greatest medic in the world. Would it be devastating to me if after everything that's happened that she decided to pledge her personal life to Sasuke anyway? Yes, and I confess that a part of me would feel very resentful towards Sakura for choosing someone with whom her interactions were subtextually filled with gloom and whose attractions were greatly motivated by superficial causes.

It's for the same reason that I feel a lot of disgust towards Ino, regarding her love life, since her long-lasting attractions towards Sasuke are even less grounded than Sakura's claims. What enticed her to seek out Sasuke's affections in the first place? His looks? His talent? A need brought about by societal pressures to prove herself? That doesn't compel me to support her fruitless efforts in pursing Sasuke; especially when she fails to take into account the dangers and gruesome crimes that are attached to Sasuke. 

Edited by Atheck, 06 September 2014 - 03:02 AM.

#36 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:10 AM

yea...no, I don't think I would.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#37 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:13 AM

Its unfair to say 'If Sakura doesn't end up with Naruto in the end then she's a terrible character ' . How is this any different from NH fans hating on Naruto because of the one reason that he likes Sakura more than Hinata?  'Hinata deserves Naruto'' they say. Is what some are saying here the NS version of this? 'Naruto deserves Sakura' is it ?

Nobody deserves someone's love. It has to come from the heart. If love is not sincere it leads to events like the Kage arc confession. If you remember, Naruto wasn't very happy about that incident. After recent chapters though its safe to say Sakura has started to love Naruto more than she ever loved Sasuke so its highly unlikely she would choose Sasuke in the end.

I trust Kishimoto to make the logical choice. If he makes Sakura end up with Sasuke, I'll completely lose my respect for his writing. It would be ridiculous to hate on Sakura because of Kishimoto's bs.  I'll never do such a thing. She'll always be my favorite female character.

wasnt kishi also the one who made you like her in the first place?he was the one who created her and gave her character moments...he has the power either to destroy or to make a character more likeable..he is the author and he can choose to do what he wants with them...if what he chooses  are bad decisions,then the fans have the right to hate the character he created and his work..just my opinion

and no sakura doesnt have to end up with naruto if she is not able love him but throwing herself in sasukes arms  in a heartbeat after everything? thats very retarded in my opinion and naruto will obviously indeniably be hurt cause she has never gave him a chance despite everything he has done for her so far and he knows how much she suffered because of the uchiha..so naruto being hurt its a fact..everyone in the rookies saw how much she was mopping around because of her beloved sasuke kun ,i think even the rookies might loose their respect for her,for loving a rogue criminal who has tried to kill her 4 times and made her feel like kitten most of the time 

Edited by natalieuciha, 06 September 2014 - 03:17 AM.

#38 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

All of my what?

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#39 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:56 AM

I will like her, I will not hate her, but I will  be sad, because did not choose Naruto. This about the balance of H&E once Naruto loved her why hate her? or If Naruto still love her after chose Sasuke I will still like her. For me the balance of H&E is like both.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#40 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:03 AM

You never know, but maybe they learned something from their dreams and stuff and won't lolll she might end up with a fodder character, or Sai for all we know, it could be halfway likely to happen, and she's not weird, those bite marks aren't only from Sasuke, and she needs to get bitten in order to heal someone, that's just her ability.

Now that would be weird haha, Sasuke killing her xD although I can't see Sasuke as the biting type

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users