#62 pocoloco

pocoloco

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:28 AM

I still have to finish a couple parts.

It was such a large, comprehensive essay, well written, too.

Wait . . . I've seen you on NarutoFan, and you have your own FC!

Ha, that makes sense, now.

*goes back to read*

#63 tun

tun

We're coming for you

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:17 AM

I wonder if anyone still remembers me. wink.gif I decided to come visit again since Shippuuden is starting up and all. I started reading a bit of this and all of those old battles that I fought against SasuSaku and NaruHina shippers along side Mizura are coming back to me. :o

#64 DJ Taka

DJ Taka

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:43 AM

All I have to say is wow... :blink:

But that wow is in a good way. =]
I've only read the first part of your manifesto, but still I like the points you're making. =D
I have never seen or read anything like this before, and this really backs the pairing up.
Maybe if some SasuSaku or NaruHina fans read this, it would make them think. I would love for one of them to say after reading it, "OMFG THIS IS BULLs***!!!ONE111!! NARUSAKU JUST AINT GONNA HAPPEN! NO EFFIN WAY No EFFIN HOW!!"
=/
Really, im pretty sure that if they read that, they'll understand that Naruto and Sakura just simply work together and have a better chance of happening.
I would probably be a better person if I didnt have to deal with society hating people like me.

My DA: http://zero7923.deviantart.com/
My Gaia: http://www.gaiaonlin...mp;item=3697443

#65 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:43 PM

Ms. Mizura, I read that on lj and even believe I left you a comment. I think... I'm 'thrustingmom69'.

Your manifesto really made me appreciate Narusaku more. And I really agreed with you on how they interact. How they don't even have to end up together in the end, but that the only thing you care about is the next time they interact, since you enjoy their interactions so much. Not to misunderstand me, I really DO hope something will happen so that they will end up together, but you just worded it so perfectly.

Great job. And best pairing Manifesto I've read to date, besides the SasukexNaruto one I read. th_glomp.gif The best ones are the ones that aren't all "OMG THIS PAIRING IS MY OTP BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CUTE, AND HEY, IT CAN HAPPEN LOL! BE OPEN-MINDED!"

#66 Firered Lady

Firered Lady

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:22 PM

Ohh my God!!!!This is wondeful,great work!! omfg.gif

#67 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:27 AM

So when are you planning to update the essay?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#68 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:29 PM

...... err.gif O..M..G..
This thing is really freaking long, detailed and....AMAZING!!!
Holy cow, you did a great job with this :thumbs:

#69 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:41 PM

Duuuuuuuuude!!!! I just found out about this! Amazing! That's even more than my fics!!!! o_O

Kudos to you1 I printed it and I gave it to my friends who are all NaruHina shippers. Half of them changed over to NaruSaku. HALF! That was more than expected! Nice work!

LOVE IS WAR,

#70 Mizura

Mizura

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 03:49 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone! ^__^

Sorry for the slow responses. I don't come online much anymore. ^^; I'm cutting back on regular Naruto reading because the pacing is rather slow (though my love for NaruSaku is as strong as ever. ^^ V )

Kudos to you1 I printed it and I gave it to my friends who are all NaruHina shippers. Half of them changed over to NaruSaku. HALF! That was more than expected! Nice work!

Wow, thanks! Even -I- wouldn't have expected that many converts. o_O;;

For those wondering, no, I don't plan on updating the essay. I think I've laid out solid-enough foundations for a reader to be able to fill in the holes himself as the manga progresses. smile.gif

*Sakura giving Naruto the "You gonna get raped" look while nearly feeding him ramen, for the Win! XD *

#71 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (Mizura @ May 5 2007, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Sakura giving Naruto the "You gonna get raped" look while nearly feeding him ramen, for the Win! XD *

Lol XD

Yeah, I love that look too biggrin.gif

#72 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 08 May 2007 - 03:32 PM

lol....Sakura giving Naruto the look was so cool. Poor guy. But hey at least they are going somewhere.

and Mizura-san I don't know how to say this but YOU ARE SO COOL a_dance.gif :thumbs: th_glomp.gif

I passed on the manifesto to all my friends and cousins and they haven't argued with me since about Narusaku not happening. I have been on cloud nine since then a_spaz.gif ..........................AND THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL ESSAY.

sorry me just a lil bit hyper. Even though u gave the analogy of salad and chocolate, just reading this essay gave me an overdose and now I am high lol

#73 shiroihato

shiroihato

IESU, Rex admirabilis! Servatis A Pereculum!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Sakunaru<br />Sakura Haruno fanfiction<br />writing my novel<br />Evenesance, The Fray, All American Rejects<br />Japan/ Japanese<br />(Nihon, Nihongo)

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:41 PM

*blinks rapidly*

Wow, I can't believe I finally found this thing again! Reading the manifesto on the internet via my cell phone was one of two things that won me over to this pairing in the first place... ( number two was the shippuuden, don't ask me why!)

:thumbs: Good Job!!!!
あなたの幸せ願うほど わがままが増えてくよ-
The more I wish for your happiness, the more selfish I become

My Mibba- Paradox Complex ~ My FF.net Account ~My Useless Youtube ~The Mary Sue Test

#74 Mizura

Mizura

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:40 AM

Via a cell phone? Like whoa. @__@;;

#75 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:39 PM

Reding via cell phone....like, wtf? small print... @_@

LOVE IS WAR,

#76 member of UZUMAKI HARUNO CLAN

member of UZUMAKI HARUNO CLAN

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:41 PM

this is awesome, great... i just don´t have enough words to describe this¡¡¡ Mizura-San my respect is for you. i just have a question can i traduce this in spanish to put it in other forum obviusly give you all the credit of course.

#77 Akemi

Akemi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:21 PM

Hi Mizura!! I am agree with all people here
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOU!!

#78 I s u z u

I s u z u

Fuck yeah Sakura ♥

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:25 PM

I remember when I first read this manifesto. It's absolutely amazing Mizura, you point out sooo many things that most people don't notice! It was an awesome essay, many kisses.

Banner by Someone Awesome <3
narutoforums | youtube | livejournal

#79 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:54 AM

O.O That is long...and thorough...wow amazing
So...just how long did it take? Just asking

#80 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

This is just the greatest pairing manifesto ever... seriously...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users