146 replies to this topic

#101 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:28 AM

Future Sarada, this is how she gonna end up. What a positive moral lesson Boruto manga gonna give to our children.

...Why is she walking around in a circle? Actually and sadly she still is wearing a longer skirt then Salad. Since she can pull it down. It just showing what would happened in reality with a skirt that short.

#102 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:59 AM

You know...the "Infinite Tsukuyomi" is looking better and better all the time.

Come one, Kishi, or whoever....it would make everything so much better..........well, not everything, but come on....wouldn't it feel good to make it all seem like one bad dream?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#103 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:18 PM

Come one, Kishi, or whoever....it would make everything so much better..........well, not everything, but come on....wouldn't it feel good to make it all seem like one bad dream?

it would and would be the only way this could be fixed, but I doubt they have enough brains to actually do it sadly.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#104 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:52 PM

it would and would be the only way this could be fixed, but I doubt they have enough brains to actually do it sadly.

Nothing to do with brain, sadly, it;s they just don;t want SS and NH to break up and will come up with any excuse to keep them together.

The concept and reality of a couple breaking up or a married couple getting a divorce is simply out of the question....

And to some, no, having kids would not prevent parents from getting a divorce....if it did, a very good friend of mine would not be in the situation he is in today.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 03 August 2016 - 07:52 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#105 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:07 PM

Since your a Superman fan look at the infinite tsukuyomi like a lame rip off of Darkseid trying to find the Anti-life equation. Cause break it down it's basically the same thing is the equation only that seems like it have a more lasting effect.

And I'm sorry wasn't the whole point of the war to make sure Obito and Madara didn't unleash the tsukuyomi to being and they couldn't even do that right. I mean seriously Bleach did this better with the fight with Aizen. He want to make the oken and take over as Soul King and guess what he was beat before he could do that, sure he might have gotten to Ichigo's town but he was stopped there. But with Naruto they just stood around and let the villains succeed.

#106 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:11 PM

I would watch it man I just wish I could do vids for Youtube and all that,

Actually King of Lightning is really one of the only Youtubers I can stand now, since the majority of them are kittening NH fans.

#107 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:13 PM

Nothing to do with brain, sadly, it;s they just don;t want SS and NH to break up and will come up with any excuse to keep them together.

The concept and reality of a couple breaking up or a married couple getting a divorce is simply out of the question....

And to some, no, having kids would not prevent parents from getting a divorce....if it did, a very good friend of mine would not be in the situation he is in today.

So basically The Pro-enders are like the people who like the phantom menace when it first come out and were in denial that it was a good movie, when it was a disappointment. Hopefully years later they'll follow suit like with Phantom Menace were years later they'll see the last and everyone after that with Naruto blows ass.

#108 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:27 PM

plus the fact sasuke didn't even react to sakura getting kidnapped, whereas vegeta would go on a killing spree, I mean he just lost it when finding out future bulma was killed, black goku is in for it now xD

behold the vegeta of dragon ball super:

not to mention shadow wolf in that same interview that he said he mislead us, he verbally insulted us and said we read his story wrong, sorry but I refuse to support some stuck up author like him.

True that I mean Vegeta took on freaking Beerus after he hit Bulma showing how much he has developed over the series and Sasuke looks like he couldn't give to kittens about Sakura.

#109 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

pretty much, sasuke's an insect to vegeta xD

I'd like to see a fight between Vegeta, Hiei and Sasuke and Vegeta and Hiei would team up and give Sasuke the most epic of beat downs ever.

#110 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:51 PM

So if this is a retelling of the bolt movie does that mean the bolt movie isn't canon anymore?

#111 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:45 AM

So if this is a retelling of the bolt movie does that mean the bolt movie isn't canon anymore?

...? Why would that be the case? Boruto is the sequel or part 3 of Naruto. IF anything this is confirming the movie plot as canon.

#112 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:38 PM

This makes me wonder that when Bleach ends, will it have a better ending that Naruto did, same with other ongoing Manga that we have right now.

#113 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:39 AM

This makes me wonder that when Bleach ends, will it have a better ending that Naruto did, same with other ongoing Manga that we have right now.

bleach didn't end better

#114 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:24 AM

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#115 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:01 PM

bleach didn't end better

Well kitten is Ichigo at least a better dad than Naruto?

#116 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:28 PM

Were not sure. He seems like he is better than Baruto so probably yes but the pairings and story wasn't really good.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#117 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:33 PM

His kid seems happy, so I'd say Ichigo.

#118 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:54 AM

Incase anyone is curious, here is Ichgo's son,   KAZUI KUROSAKI

Fun fact: Kazui means Sun

photo.jpg

Compare him too  "cough" "cough" Boruto (Bolt)

c9fa82b58e215d302974b07b8d9fbf52.jpg

Actually lets take it to the next level,   Rukia's kid, Ichika Abarai:

Fun Fact,  Ichika means Moon. 

tumblr_oc4fbnaSeM1r10l48o1_500.png

Compare to Sarada Uchiha (even though I think she's the only decent character from the new genration):

140a2fd114be82b9.jpg

If only she was an SK kid man she would've been perfect!!

I'll let you guys decide which designs look better.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#119 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:13 PM

Hmm let me think. So their names are Sun and Moon instead of Bolt and Salad. They look like a mixture of their parents with their combine traits and personality, instead of a spoil rotten Naruto clone and a SK's child raised by Sakura. No stupid hair. They don't like a mashing of just features like Hinata's daughter. No sexualization of the children. likable personalities. Similar power to the parent because spiritual abilities are genetic unlike Sakura super strength or kurama's cloak or sage mode. And ending that was at least the writer's choice instead of editor and executive will.

#120 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:46 PM

Hmm let me think. So their names are Sun and Moon instead of Bolt and Salad. They look like a mixture of their parents with their combine traits and personality, instead of a spoil rotten Naruto clone and a SK's child raised by Sakura. No stupid hair. They don't like a mashing of just features like Hinata's daughter. No sexualization of the children. likable personalities. Similar power to the parent because spiritual abilities are genetic unlike Sakura super strength or kurama's cloak or sage mode. And ending that was at least the writer's choice instead of editor and executive will.

The only thing I can say for certain was that Kubo was rushed when it came to the ending of his series. 

As for Kazui and Ichika it's actually quite interesting because of this image here,  and it was officialy drawn by Kubo himself: 

tumblr_inline_miy8tuSVrV1qz4rgp.jpg

Now as you see Ichigo represents the Sun, and Rukia represents the moon

So when you take into account with Kazui's name meaning Sun,  and Ichika meaning Moon. It's actually quite fitting.  Now if you want to take it from a shipping standpoint.... eh I'm not sure if I can say Kazui and Ichika are set for life.  However there is always the saying that opposites attract so who knows.  As far as I know  Kubo hasn't said anything about making a spin off series about them, but I wouldn't mind reading it.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 21 August 2016 - 01:58 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users