3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52082 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 06:42 PM

Oh it was definitely a last minute back pedal because they couldn't afford to lose favor with SS fans either at the time. As I hear it, Shueisha was being threatened with letters from SS fans saying they will never buy another Naruto product again, including the manga if they were going to tarnish SS's marriage like that. So Sakura was really Sarada's biological mother despite how deep they dug that hole with the implications that Sarada was Karin's since 1. Sasuke and Sakura never actually took a photo together and it was an old taka photo that Sakura glued a recent shot of herself on top to look like it was a couple's photo, 2. Sakura was being really dodgy and defensive when Sarada asked questions about Sasuke and their marriage, 3. For one reason or another, Sarada is constantly told that Sakura is the one who raised her so that is the most important thing, 4. Sarada got a perfect dna match with Karin, and 5. Karin had Sarada's umbilical cord and that should not even be a thing, no matter HOW close the story tells us she and Sakura are and no matter how grateful Sakura is to her. I do not imagine a mother would give away her own child's umbilical cord so casually, when especially considering Japanese cultrural values.

It is amazing to me how delusional the proenders are about this.

So let me get this straight a writer named Kishimoto who has a hard time writing romance, has a hard time writing females, has a hard time writing anything beyond Sasuke and Naruto some how managed to plan two couples in the story and said "I am purposely going to lead people on and trick people into believe one thing while I write something totally different all the while ignoring a little over half the fandom says, what my wife says, what Junko says, and what half of SP says all because I think this is genius writing. As for everything else, I have no kittening clue."

That's the logic they boast.

Not to mention these little facts
1. If Hinata was always the heroine long before Sakura was even created, why create Sakura in the first place and why wasn't Hinata on team 7?
2. Why did Yahagi suggest making a love interest if Hinata already existed?
3. Why did every say Sakura and Kushina were inspired by his wife?
4. why did he have some one else write the romance?
5. Why was he trying so hard to upplay Sakura and downplay Hinata as he expressed in many interviews that he tried to make Sakura more popular, but everyone kept loving Hinata despite her doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. (and he expressed she did nothing in any interviews.)
6. He only really started talking about Hinata during the production of Naruto the Last?

Also amazing how the fandom were not okay with Neji dying for Naruto and Sasuke, but are perfectly fine with Neji dying for Hinata. No qualms there.

This is why Naruto the fandom sucks.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52083 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:50 PM

NOT TO MENTION THE BIGGEST LOGICAL FALLACY AND DOUBLE STANDARD of all that these pro enders pull out of their @$$es, "Naruto is not a romance manga". BUT the only way that argument holds water is if the Naruto series went the route of Bleach and Dragon Ball, where there was little to no development and focus on relationships and no beating the audience over the heads with the notion that any couple is in love before or after the fact that they married. And to add on to the argument of the aformentioned couples you listed parallelling Naruto and Sakura, the story has time to go out of it's way to show constant emotional intimacy between Naruto and Sakura. (when Hinata would have and SHOULD HAVE been in some if not all of those scenes with Naruto instead)

This is all denied as "romantic" but any basic interactions between Naruto and Hinata such as saying "hi" is treated as outright flirting, marriage promises and declarations their babies would be the most beautiful things in the universe! When someone WANTS TO HEAR OR SEE something, it is hilariously funny how deaf/blind that someone is to everything else. :lmao:  :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 July 2020 - 08:32 PM.

#52084 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 05:07 PM

I really can't believe I've lost about years of my life and I'm following Naruto. I'm really sorry, I'm not saying I hate the series. But after all that happened in the story and the presence of these horrible and terrible persons such as the sakura haters and the pro enders. I wish I had seen other anime like Attack on Titan instead of Naruto or anything that is not toxic fandom like the one in Naruto.

#52085 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 04:49 AM

gotta love how bolt is what holds naruhina's marriage together :sweat:

#52086 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 04:29 PM

gotta love how bolt is what holds naruhina's marriage together :sweat:

Fans services it's what holds NH's marriage together 👌

#52087 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 July 2020 - 06:37 PM

Well NH fans are crazy remember that they think Kishi is a better writer than Tolkien

#52088 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 04:08 AM

Only because NH is canon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If Kishi didn't give into peer pressure at the time and NH remained the crack pairing they always were, these same fans would be cursing Kishi like he plagued their houses. Just saying. :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 July 2020 - 04:08 AM.

#52089 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 06:39 AM

Well NH fans are crazy remember that they think Kishi is a better writer than Tolkien

Only because NH is canon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If Kishi didn't give into peer pressure at the time and NH remained the crack pairing they always were, these same fans would be cursing Kishi like he plagued their houses. Just saying. :zaru:

Considering how NH fans curse us like we've plagued their houses because we love NaruSaku, even now, but the real NaruSaku that didn't get a dump taken on it by peer pressure and things like that. They just want us to go away just because they "won" but they didn't win in a valid sense. It was all in all a Pyrrhic victory they got. Since they lost as much as possible too. Maybe more so, and are in such denial over the fact, they just lash out at us and the facts.

#52090 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:43 AM

NH fans are just jealous because Sakura kissed Naruto before their stalker waifu  :lulz:

#52091 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 July 2020 - 09:59 AM

Well to be fair Sasuke was Narutos first kiss I keep thinking that Kishi wanted Naruto and Sasuke to become a couple.

#52092 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:20 AM

Shhhhhhhh!! We're not suppose to talk about that........ That is suppose to be closet!! lol XD They are suppose to be that without anyone calling it out :zaru:

For real though,  the absurdity of their so called bond, and You'd be forgiven for thinking that. But really, I've never seen a spiritiual brotherhood (and amibgious yaoi relationship) so poorly written.

Considering how NH fans curse us like we've plagued their houses because we love NaruSaku, even now, but the real NaruSaku that didn't get a dump taken on it by peer pressure and things like that. They just want us to go away just because they "won" but they didn't win in a valid sense. It was all in all a Pyrrhic victory they got. Since they lost as much as possible too. Maybe more so, and are in such denial over the fact, they just lash out at us and the facts.

Oh they're not leaving NS fans alone and still bash us til this day, because their victory is shallow. NaruHina needed The Last: Naruto The Movie to be canon, and that killed the notion that Naruto and Hinata were always in love like they were always preaching on about. Not to mention it also contradicted the their beloved Pein invasion arc scene where Hinata confessed and they were ranting and raving that Naruto realized his love for her right there, But It's been two years since the 4th Great Ninja War and Naruto still didn't get the hint. Any couple that needed such a travesty to become canon in a fictional story feels shallow and even these fanatics know it. What's ironic is if NaruHina actually had a chance I for one wouldn't even debate it, IF there was genuine bonding and emotionally intimate scenes shown between Naruto and Hinata. Like I said countless times, Hinata SHOULD have been there for Naruto when he was in distress instead of just gazing longingly at him from a distance. If there was ANY OF THAT AT ALL then I wouldn't be so skeptical about the validity of their romance. The fact that Sakura did those scenes EXCLUSIVELY makes the intention clear as day to anyone that objectively looks at narrative structure and not personal emotional bias  

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 October 2020 - 01:42 PM.

#52093 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 26 July 2020 - 04:15 PM

You're right. Kishi should have developed NH in the Manga but no, he had to half-ass it. Naruto and Hinata didn't talk about it after the confession. Not even once. And what's the NH's excuse for it?

"Ah, she's just shy." 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52094 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 04:48 PM

PUH-LEASE, That is not even an a valid reason I'd tell them. I've seen plenty of shy characters that at least get some good developments with their crushes in anime and manga so what's Hinata's "excuse?"

#52095 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 10:00 PM

PUH-LEASE, That is not even an a valid reason I'd tell them. I've seen plenty of shy characters that at least get some good developments with their crushes in anime and manga so what's Hinata's "excuse?"

Just being a side character who got too overhyped...???

#52096 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 July 2020 - 10:41 PM

Just being a side character who got too overhyped...???

It isn't just overhype. It's just giving a character with such high expectations of having such a role that wasn't supposed to be given in the first place without the keywords,  "proper development".  Or should I say, lacking thereof. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52097 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:04 PM

Shhhhhhhh!! We're not suppose to talk about that........ That is suppose to be closet!! lol XD They are suppose to be that without anyone calling it out :zaru:

For real though,  the absurdity of thier so called bond, and You'd be forgiven for thinking that. But reall,y I've never seen a spiritiual brotherhood (and amibgious yaoi relationship) so poorly written.

Oh they're not leaving NS fans alone and still bash us til this day, because their victory is shallow. NaruHina needed The Last: Naruto The Movie to be canon, and that killed the notion that Naruto and Hinata were always in love like they were always preaching on about Not to mention it also contradicted the their beloved Pein invasion arc scene where Hinata confessed  and they were ranting and raving that Naruto realized his love for her right there, But It's been two years since the 4th Great Ninja War and Naruto still didn't get the hint. Any couple that needed such a travesty to become canon in a fictional story feels shallow and even these fanatics know it. What's ironic is NaruHina actually had a chance I for one wouldn't even debate it, IF there was genuine bonding and emotionally intimate scenes shown between Naruto and Hinata. Like I said countless times, Hinata SHOULD have been there for Naruto when he was in distress instead of just gazing longingly at him from a distance. If there was ANY OF THAT AT ALL then I wouldn't be so skeptical about the validity of their romance. The fact that Sakura did those scenes EXCLUSIVELY makes the intention clear as day to anyone that objectively looks at narrative structure and not personal emotional bias  

The real problem is NH's fans can't accept the fact their paring it's just Fans services.

#52098 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 12:48 AM

They can't CONCIOUSLY accept it. Hence the the bashing of NaruSaku and all NaruSaku fans. Now I will be objective about this and realize NaruSaku fans are not guilt free of this either, and that is why it is called the "shipping wars" but the fact of the matter is Hinata had little to no footing at all to be the love interest for Naruto for the sheer reason was she was not give the focus for that role and Sakura always played the role of love interest and had all the scenes to insinuate her as the love interest. If Kishi really wanted to go the "not a romance manga" route, he would of eshewed the notion completely and just focus on the action and story development like Bleach, Dragon Ball, or even more recently Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Hell, Naruto should NOT even have had interest in a girl for that argument to even remotely make sense. Just saying.

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 July 2020 - 12:49 AM.

#52099 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 03:49 AM

They can't CONCIOUSLY accept it. Hence the the bashing of NaruSaku and all NaruSaku fans. Now I will be objective about this and realize NaruSaku fans are not guilt free of this either, and that is why it is called the "shipping wars" but the fact of the matter is Hinata had little to no footing at all to be the love interest for Naruto for the sheer reason was she was not give the focus for that role and Sakura always played the role of love interest and had all the scenes to insinuate her as the love interest. If Kishi really wanted to go the "not a romance manga" route, he would of eshewed the notion completely and just focus on the action and story development like Bleach, Dragon Ball, or even more recently Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Hell, Naruto should NOT even have had interest in a girl for that argument to even remotely make sense. Just saying.

Agree. And as you mentioned I can't understand why Kishimoto shows us something like Naruto's feelings, give all development not just in the manga also in Databooks and even in some Jump's cover page celebrating San Valentín. Maybe all these theories about Kishimoto changed the final in last minute are wrong and what we've got it's what Kishimoto really wanted from the start, but if is it the case he's a really bad guy and writer, because being a troll it's not the same as being a bad writer. Or the theories are right and Boruto it's just fans services. And to give some other Mangas where romance doesn't appears One Piece, I mean Luffy hasn't shown romantic feelings for anyone, and if he ends up with anything it's fine, it's not going to destroy the whole story.

#52100 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 06:56 AM

https://zenpiesama.w...-in-anime-manga

I was looking for female representation in the anime. And I found this really accurate especially when it comes to Hinata.

So what do you think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users