#21 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ May 30 2012, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he will, at least a little. He may leave some final words to Sasuke before disappearing. Said final words will be something Itachi wants Sasuke to think about.

But of course, controversy is gonna blow up here again on whether Itachi should or should not have given those final words to leave doubt in Sasuke's little mind. Because on one hand, if it's the former, Itachi would look like he's undermining Naruto's efforts. and on the other hand, him not saying anything would make him look like a big kitten.. so yeah, he's a totally polarizing character.

As for Susanoo's perfect form..... seriously, guys it's nothing new and is in no way an asspull. Because both Itachi and Sasuke has it unless you guys so conveniently forgot...

Itachi's Perfect Susanoo form:

http://www.mangaread...t/naruto/551/14

Dr. Snakes' Perfect Susanoo Form:

http://www.mangaread...t/naruto/553/15

No I think the form Madara was using before now was the same as the complete forms Sasuke and Itachi have, and the perfect form is something on a different level, something only possible with the Rinnigan? Just looking at the three Susanoo's you can tell Madara's is more powerful...Hopefully you are correct as it would otherwise mean Sasuke has been given an option to upgrade his toolset again in the future.

iAnby7W.gif

#22 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, awesome! I expect more from Kabuto. But, I think that he's not defeated yet! Perhaps some some kind of back up plan? This is Kabuto, btw.
And finally we can back & enjoy to Madara vs 5 kages fight. Greatness to all!

#23 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

Let's review all of the sharingan abilities: movement perception, tsukuyomi (perfect illusions), amateratsu (inextinguishable flames), izanagi (change reality into illusion), izanami (illusionary time loop), susano (powerful chakra monster), perfect susano (OP chakra monster).

I miss the good old days when the Sharingan wasn't the answer to all of your problems.

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

Kuraoudo@

No need to use spoiler tags we're already on the 2nd page of the thread.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

It's about time we got back to the Kage fight... They're lookin' all cool and whatnot, and I'm excited, but that perfect Susanoo looks like it'll be tough to beat.

And damn, Itachi! I know you believe in Naruto and all, but you can't leave just like that. If I was Sasuke, I'd be pretty mad, too.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#26 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

I swear if Kishi kills Gaara off Im gunna be one mad fanboy I can tell you that...

still ship Gaara/Mei by the way.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#27 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

I'm guessing Sasuke will steal Madara's eyes. Just a thought.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#28 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 30 2012, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm guessing Sasuke will steal Madara's eyes. Just a thought.

Two questions How? and Why?

How would Sasuke get Madara's eyes because we have no idea how far away and I'm pretty sure that before he can get there Itachi would have ended Edo Tensei, Plus in order to get Madara's eyes he has to beat him and seeing as how Gaara, A and Mei kicked his a**, just how is he going to be to over power someone who is more powerful then all five kages? but lets just say he did get there and he did beat Madara and got his eyes this leads to why would he do that when he already has the EMS and even if it is for the Rinengan again why would he do it because once Itachi ends Edo Tensei there goes Madara and that includes his eyes so now Sasuke is without any eyes and could be beaten by Konohamaru.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#29 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

lol, madara is an edo tensei "his" eyes cannot be stolen because it just reflect his powers, and if he would have madara eyes would be from tobi because i'm pretty sure that the rinnegan belonged to him.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#30 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 30 2012, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, madara is an edo tensei "his" eyes cannot be stolen because it just reflect his powers, and if he would have madara eyes would be from tobi because i'm pretty sure that the rinnegan belonged to him.

This, Can you even implant anymore peoples eyes in your socket? He's got his brothers in his already (Though I still fail to understand how replacing your eyes with another blind mans eyes will give you eyesight beyond 20/20) I think the next step for Sasuke is the posability of the Senju DNA being implanted in him to give him the Sage powers, only unlike Madara he won't have a face sticking out of his chest...because then Kishi won't be able to sell the shirtless Sasuke figurines. Alternatively he'll become a bird sage or something crazy like that.

iAnby7W.gif

#31 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

I think Oonoki dies next chapter. I am not bloodthirsty or anything, but somebody out of the good side has to die in this war. It will feel really hollow if all the Kages walk away from this Madara fight. Kishi has to at least kill one or two of them. And since Madara has targeted Onooki as their leader and best fighter, he should be the first to die to at least to give us some tension for the others. Then just as he is ready to kill the others, Edo Tensei is undone and they are saved.

I also am starting to feel bad for Sasuke. He went from this egotistical nut-job, to this pathetic messed up teenager who badly needs a hug.

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ May 30 2012, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
still ship Gaara/Mei by the way.

Isn't she way too old for him? I can deal with 3 years difference like Shikamaru and Temari. But over 15 years is pushing it.

Edited by Deej, 30 May 2012 - 09:40 PM.

#32 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

15 years i would say more and she is a kage after all..

not sure if trolling..

Edited by dovahkiin, 30 May 2012 - 09:43 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#33 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:50 PM

You two seem to forget that she is into younger men and the age of consent in the manga is 16....Gaara is 16. The pairing is very possible in my eyes.

And please stop accusing people of trolling, when they clearly arnt.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 30 May 2012 - 09:51 PM.

#34 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:50 PM

Okay, Madara is there and the 5 kages are fighting him, while edo tensei is being ended. Wouldn't it be cheesy for the 5 kages to win because of support. That's like calling the 5 kages weak. My guess is, this perfect susanoo is going to overpower the edo tensei, and it won't kill him. Don't act like Kishi can't do it.

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ May 30 2012, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You two seem to forget that she is into younger men and the age of consent in the manga is 16....Gaara is 16. The pairing is very possible in my eyes.

Mei x Gaara sounds good and all, but you can't forget Chojuro x Mei and Garra x Matsuri. tongue.gif

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 30 May 2012 - 09:56 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#35 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

i still dont get it why shipping cracky pairings like sasuhina or gaaramei when they clearly are impossible.

if sasuke would get someome would be ino or karin.
gaara would pick some random girl form his village

Edited by dovahkiin, 30 May 2012 - 10:41 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#36 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 30 2012, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i still dont get it why shipping cracky pairings like sasuhina or gaaramei when they clearly are impossible.

if sasuke would get someome would be ino or karin.
gaara would pick some random girl form his village

People ship crack pairings cause they like them, they dont need any logic behind them thats why they are called crack pairings.

#37 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

Damn, Madara, just how OP can you get? I'd imagine that at one point he will go "I haven't even gotten serious yet!". laugh.gif

Anyway, good chapter. Seeing the five kages just go all out against Madara is going to be so kittening awesome, I just know it. cool.gif

As for the Sasuke/Itachi vs. Kabuto fight. Well, I suppose everything had to come to an end. However, I have to admit that if it's just going to be "And then Itachi broke the Edo Tensei and crumbled away. The End", then I will be sorely disappointed. I mean, what was the purpose of having Sasuke and Itachi team up, if not to have Itachi finally give the poor boy some answers, not necessarily about the circumstances surrounding the massacre, but more why he still fights for Konoha even after everything they put him and the Uchiha clan through. Hell, Sasuke flat out asked him and the guy simply refuses to give him a direct answer.

However, I have a feeling that Itachi isn't going to leave Sasuke hanging like that. Kishi may have taken some rather questionable decisions regarding the story, but I believe that in the end he will wrap everything up quite nicely.

Edited by TerrorKing, 31 May 2012 - 12:21 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#38 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:13 AM

Good chapter don't see Itachi logic in that one however, I mean his right there with his brother and promise him before the fight to give him some answer but now he's like, I undo Edo and go back to the world of the death.(At least he gave something to Sasuke to think about by saying it's not his job to show him the light or something like that.)

As for the Kage Vs Madara, love it and Madara really going for the kill by the end(hope that's his last card cuz how powerful a guy can get and even more, how the first defeated that guy) I want a 3 to 5 filler episode of that fight, really something I care to watch:P, Too bad Madara's a Edo Tensei cuz we know that it will eventually die again.

Don't know what to think of the speculation if Madara might revive, in 1 point, he's a pure evil guy and that will be nice for tobi to actually be the guy to do it( like he is a clone of him or something). If not, I want Tobi to go OP cuz right now he's an after thought.

After the Edo is undone, do you think Kabuto is dead( since Itachi would crumble after the edo stop) If not, what's his move and what Sasuke next move .

Hope Kabuto won't die yet

#39 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ May 30 2012, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People ship crack pairings cause they like them, they dont need any logic behind them thats why they are called crack pairings.

Which is exactly why you shouldn't say "they sound very possible to me". The point is that they AREN'T possible. (That's not to say I don't enjoy my dose of crack. And no, I'm not a cokehead.)

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#40 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

Sasuke's next move will be determined when Suigetsu and Juugo magically arrive and give him the scroll that could change the war. I would imagine he will use it against Konoha and Naruto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users